Chemistry

By perfectlyparadox

One year after the New York 'incident' and Bruce Banner and Tony Stark have just finished putting New York an... More

Bruce - Living Poptarts
Tony - Banner's Apartment
Bruce - Big Brother
Tony - Panic
Bruce - Breakdown
Tony - Truth for Truth
Bruce - The Truth comes out
Tony - Homewards
Bruce - Silent Rides
Bruce - Repair
Tony - Cheesy
Bruce - Protection
Clint - STARK!?
Bruce - Babysitters and Tony
Natasha - Coulson.
Bruce and Tony - Bad Timing Clint
Bruce - Pushed out of the closet.
Clint - Babysitting is easier with actual babies.
Natasha - Guys are fucking stupid.
Bucky - in which Clint gets hit in the face with a metal prosthetic arm.
The Finale Part 1
The Finale Finale
Its over.
SEQUEL

The Finale Part 2

1.8K 97 33
By perfectlyparadox

Bruce:

I flushed bright red, and Tony just smirked. Nat sauntered over and then I saw Clint leaning on the doorframe gasping for air, laughing his ass off and Bucky and Steve behind him smiling and giggling nervously.

"Nat, you knew I swing both ways..." Tony said with a grin. Natasha rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder before breaking into a grin, "well Stark, I'm happy for you. And you Banner."

Natasha:

Well, this was unexpected. I seriously leave for 3 days and come back to Tony and Bruce being a couple... Well.... Whatever.

I turned to face Clint and walked back over to him, where he was still laughing pretty hard. I put my arm around his waist and tried to hold him up right in case he fell over from laughing to hard. I walked over to Bucky and Cap; Steve was laughing nervously and Bucky was smirking at Stark.

I grinned at them, "you two as well I see."

Steve grinned and went to hug me, "yes, us too Miss Romanov, us too." He said cheerfully.

"Well, isn't this just brilliant!" Clint said from behind me. "God Nat, looks like we're the only straight ones." He grinned wildly.

Stark rolled his eyes, Banner giggled and looked down, Steve chuckled and Bucky smirked.

I turned to face Clint, my Clint, my loveable albeit daft Clint and walked over to him, swaying my hips. I put my hands on his waist-

"Why Clint, did I never tell you about the girl in Budapest?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 326 26
The sequel to "Uni, Beer and Science" sees Bruce and Tony a couple of years after leaving University. They've moved in together and their lives are f...
13.8K 690 49
The avengers have all settled down and there is nothing wrong until a deadly virus appears. Trying to take their mind off it all they all go to the c...
107K 1.9K 17
In the aftermath of the Hammeroid attack, how easily does Tony Stark adapt to having a relationship...and with Pepper Potts of all people. And as if...
31.9K 841 37
What if Tony survived endgame? What if Tony was secretly in love with Steve therefore he didn't marry Pepper? What if Steve also returned that love b...