The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Nar...

By DarkWolf991

Naruto Uzumaki found out about everything. But what if once he talked to the Kyuubi, he decided to seek out t... More

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Rise of the Omakes
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 19

46.8K 1.4K 664
By DarkWolf991

Next chapter of The Jinchuuriki Alliance is up and running!

By the way, I took long because: Some personal stuff has been happening in my family.

There has been boy drama. Yep. I have a boyfriend. Oh ma gawd. Then this girl is trying to get in our relationship, like, MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY FUCKER. And it's funny because the girl likes me. A girl likes ME. Yeah. She doesn't like my boyfriend.

But mainly its family shit.

Anyway, enough of my banter, let's get on with the chapter!

~Wolfie

______________________________________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 19 - Preliminaries

After the second test was over, they gathered all of the competing participants in one single hall. Some were battered and bruised, some were completely fine.

Gaara bid farewell to Fuu and Naruto as he and his siblings walked away from the hall, they had gotten to the tower, but hadn't retrieved a scroll, mostly because of Gaara telling them to cooperate. Which they did. Obviously.

Fuu and Naruto went to stand next to their respective teams; Fuu with Moka and Miharu, while Naruto was with Sasuke and Sakura, who gave them questioning glances which were waved off.

Dismissing Sakura's attempts of communication, Naruto put a finger to his lips and looked at the next proctor... who, didn't look like a proctor. He looked more like a dead-man walking. He was ill, extremely ill. Sasuke just rolled his eyes, as per usual.

The teams who were remaining were:

Team 7 (Konoha); Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

Team Taki; Fuu, Moka and Miharu.

Team Iwa; Kenpachi, Jumonji, Aimi.

Team Kiri; Haru, Akihiko, Kaoru

Team Kumo; Akane, Sena, Kimi.

Kakashi leaned forward to whisper in the Sandaime Hokage's ear, "Is it just me, or does this seem oddly organised...?"

Hiruzen Sarutobi didn't reply verbally, but he mentally agreed. A team from each village? (Excluding Suna and Oto of course.) But he didn't think that there was any meaning around it, probably just a coincidence? Or the foreign teams were just that impressive. For some reason though, Hiruzen didn't quite believe that.

"Alright."

Hayate Gekko, the sickly looking proctor, cleared his throat. Which unfortunately led to a series of coughs while the remaining competitors stared at him silently.

"Alright... Everyone, congratulations on passing the second round of the Chuunin Exams-"

Many whoops and cheers erupted at this point, glad that they managed to get through too.

"Quiet... But unfortunately, due to the high number of passing Genin, we must-" He coughed. "-hold preliminary rounds in order to see who will go to the final round."

At his words, the whole room exploded with shouts, there were yells that it wasn't fair, that they didn't hear about this, and so on.

"That's not fair!"

"We were not informed of this!"

"What? Now?! We just got out of the forest of death!"

The Hokage's eye twitched, "Silence!" The room quietened down until everything was silent. Only then did Hiruzen continue speaking.

"Now, does anyone know what exactly the Chuunin exams are for?" Hiruzen asked.

"... To become Chuunin?" Sakura shouted out, confused at the question, shouldn't it be obvious?

"Incorrect." Now every competitor was confused. "It is a substitute for war."

"What do you mean?" Aimi, a girl with long black hair from the Iwa Team questioned.

"Exactly as it sounds." Sasuke muttered.

Haru, a boy with orange hair huffed, "Instead of actual battle, we are fighting in these exams and representing our villages, trying to beat every other village's team."

"Precisely." Hiruzen nodded. "You may continue Hayate-san."

Hayate nodded and made a motion.

"Out of the 15 competitors here, only 7 will go through, and the 8th will receive an automatic 'bye'." He explained, taking a bit of time to not stress his throat.

"Wait, what do you mean an automatic bye?!" Kimi, a blonde girl from Kumo yelled.

"You will see."

Throughout this whole time, Naruto was silently muttering and cursing at himself.

'Of course they wouldn't let 15 people through to the final round! How could I be so stupid!?'

'Because you're a dumbass."

'Not helping Kyuubi, give me something constructive!'

'I can't, I can't control the competitors. It all depends on who is better in the matches.'

Naruto bit his lip and sighed. 'Chance.' He thought. 'It all depends on chance.' Running a hand through his hair he pursed his lips. 'I despise chance.'

Fuu rolled her eyes and groaned, Moka and Miharu looked at her with surprised expressions and raised a questioning eyebrow. She explained briefly. "This could all go to ruin and mess up."

"We're now going to choose the competitors for each fight." Hayate nodded to someone in the corner and they brought out this massive electronic board. "The pair for fight number one is:"

The letters and words whirled around the board and finally stopped on two names.

FUU OF TAKI vs KIMI OF KUMO

Fuu grinned, "Already? Yes!"

She backed up and then took a run for the arena, jumping over the railing and landing gracefully after practically flying. Kimi, the blonde haired girl from Kumo, took a much calmer route and arrived in the middle of the arena with a passive face.

Kimi was a blonde girl, the shade of yellow was much like Naruto's actually, and she cut it down to her shoulders, sporting a blue ribbon, sentiment maybe?

"Okay, here are the rules. You can use anything within your abilities of being a ninja and the fight will end when one of you is not capable of continuing, meaning; unconsciousness, immobile or forfeiting. Try not to kill each other. That is all." Hayate finished with a cough and then backed away from the pair who were glaring at each other, but it more so looking like Fuu was just grinning at her and Kimi was staring.

'Fuu?' The said female Jinchuuriki raised her head and met blue eyes.

'Yeah?'

Naruto grinned at her. 'Win.'

Fuu cracked her knuckles. 'Fuck yeah, time for a little fun.'

And she let her abilities run wild.

~~~ (Sorry, not revealing Fuu's abilities yet...) ~~~

The only thing that was heard was the huffing and puffing of a mint-haired girl. The blonde girl who she was fighting against lay motionless on the ground, breathing, but unconscious. Fuu didn't want to kill her, she would only be what everyone said she was; a monster. So she let Kimi live, of course, but wanted to make sure she wasn't hurt. So she had finished the fight with a hit to a pressure point which made Kimi collapse a few seconds after being hit.

"The first winner is, Fuu."

Clapping arose from the arena, it was a spectacular fight; full of well-aimed hits and strong jutsus which Sasuke couldn't even try to copy (he was too entranced in the fight to remember that he had the Sharingan). It was brilliant.

When Fuu walked up the staircase to sit down with her teammates as the knocked-out Kimi was taken to the medical facility.

"Nice job, Fuu!" Moka hit her across her back and laughed.

"It was amazing." Miharu commented.

Naruto smiled. "Good job."

Fuu looked up at him and nodded with a grin, "Thanks guys!"

But there was still many fights to go, the next fight was:

AIMI OF IWA vs AKIHIKO OF KIRI

"Rock vs Mist huh? Wonder how this is going to turn out..." Sakura muttered.

As the two competitors stepped down, she got a better look at them. Akihiko was a male who looked about 15, with silver hair and silver eyes. 'Camouflaged much?' Sakura laughed to herself. 'But he is pretty hot.' He was wearing a black shirt and black trousers.

Aimi, on the other hand, had long black hair and a heart shaped tattoo under her right eye. But even if she had long hair, she didn't look like much of a fangirl, but... She didn't look that strong.

Akihiko smiled at the girl he was about to fight, "I don't want to hurt your pretty little face, so if you could forfeit right now, that would be ideal."

Aimi scowled, "What, just because I'm a girl?"

Akihiko gave an empty smile with closed eyes, "No, because I'm stronger than you."

"Unlikely." Aimi smirked.

"I did warn you." Akihiko shrugged.

Hayate cleared his throat – which again resulted in him coughing – and raised his arm. "Let the match between Aimi and Akihiko, begin!"

Instantly, both competitors jumped away from each other and stared at each other, silent and unmoving.

After a couple of seconds, someone from Akihiko's team sighed and yelled, "Just knock her out already Aki!"

"Shut the hell up Kaoru!" The orange haired boy from the Kiri team smacked Kaoru across the head. "Let him concentrate."

Akihiko just smiled from the arena, "What idiots." He said, amused.

"I think you should focus a bit more on your opponent than your teammates." Aimi told him. "Don't underestimate me."

Akihiko blinked innocently, "Underestimate? I'm not underestimating you sweetheart. I'm giving you time to think of your next move."

"My next move?" Aimi bit her lip.

Akihiko nodded, "It's like a game of chess. I made my move, it's your turn."

Aimi blinked, "What move? You didn't make a move."

The silver haired boy smiled kindly. "Yes, I did."

At that second, Aimi let out a shriek and pulled something which seemed like a needle out of the side of her torso.

"When the hell did you do that?!" Aimi spat.

He grinned from ear to ear, "Now you're asking the right questions, sweetheart. I pierced the needle into you when you jumped away from me."

"But you jumped the same time I did."

He shrugged, "Not exactly the same. Now, enough talk, I hate narrating fights, it's exhausting."

Aimi attempted to make a move, but instead she was propelled through the air and collided with the brick wall behind her. The pain was intense and it surged through her like electricity.

"Oh, by the way, that's not the pain that's going through your body, that's a chemical formula that I made." Akihiko commented.

Aimi put her hands up in an attempt of making a jutsu. "Doton... Iwagakure no Jutsu..." Her body's visibility flickered but remained seen. "It should have worked..."

"A mix of lysergic acid diethylamide and some other stuff that I'm not going to insult your intelligence by explaining, but some of the chemicals are chakra suppressive." Akihiko smiled. "Forfeit, or I won't give you the antidote. You will die in precisely..." He looked up and thought for a few seconds. "7 minutes."

"You are shitting me." Sakura groaned.

Naruto and Sasuke glanced at her, surprised, and then shrugged.

Aimi glared at Akihiko, straightened her back and walked out with a limp and a hand covering her side. "Fine." She glanced at the proctor. "I forfeit. Give me the antidote."

Akihiko smiled, "My pleasure."

He tossed a small bottle which was easily caught as the medical ninja took Aimi into the facility.

"Winner of the second match, Akihiko." Hayate nodded.

Akihiko stared at the spot where Aimi was once and walked up the staircase to meet his teammates.

"Did you actually?" Kaoru, one of the Kiri competitors asked him.

Akihiko smiled. "No."

Not many people were listening to their conversation, only Naruto was really, he found it interesting that a boy of about 15 knew that much about chemical formulas and chakra suppressive mixtures.

The three people talking weren't paying any attention to Naruto, or anyone else really. Akihiko, the silver haired boy who just won. Kaoru, the black haired boy with joker/clown markings on his face, and Haru, the orange haired boy with a skull on his shirt.

"Wait, you didn't give her the antidote?" Haru questioned.

Akihiko shook his head, "No, the liquid I gave her was an accelerant and an extra dosage."

Naruto narrowed his eyes and cleared his throat. "You know." He spoke, the three Kiri Genin turned their heads and looked at him. Naruto tilted his head and smirked. "Yagura would be ashamed."

Kaoru blinked, and then grinned, "Oh, so you're the infamous Uzumaki Naruto, the Mizukage told us to keep an eye out for you."

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "Yagura told you about me?"

Haru leaned on the railing, "He told us to keep you from harm."

The Kyuubi Jinchuuriki smiled, "Really? And you think you can protect me?"

Akihiko laughed, "Protector? I'd say more of... guardians or babysitters."

"I don't need a babysitter." Naruto cut in.

"Whatever you want to call it, we have a message from the Mizukage." The silver-head rolled his eyes.

Naruto stared and then took a glance at the arena, (another match had already started, Moka of Taki vs Kenpachi of Iwa) and then at his teammates who were looking intently at the fight going on.

"Which is?"

Haru stepped towards him and leaned over his shoulder, whispering in his ear.

"We're ready."

_____________________________________________

Photo of Haru, Akihiko & Kaoru above.

Thanks for supporting!

~Wolfie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
13.7K 618 62
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
133K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
425K 9.6K 29
| ONLY KEEPING THIS UP DUE TO VIEWERS' REQUESTS. REWRITE IS IN PROGRESS | Minato and Kushina are alive, but they have forgotten their oldest, Naruto...