Little Red > Shadowhunters >...

Da TheDragonHippy

"Back off or I'll cut you" "Your like 5.3 you don't scare me little red" A/B/O Dynamics SLOW UPDATES (Jace x... Altro

Cast/Summary
Season One
The Mortal Cup
The Descent Into Hell Isnt Easy
Dead Man's Party
Raising Hell
Moo Shoo To Go
Of Men And Angels
Major Arcana
Bad Blood
Rise Up
This World Inverted
Who The Fuck Is Renwick
Indalace
Morning Star
Season Two
The Guilty Blood
A Door Into The Dark
Lost Parabatai
Day Of The Wrath
Dust And Shadows
The Iron Sisters
How Are Thou Fallen

Love is a devil

6K 164 49
Da TheDragonHippy

INDIANA WAS QUICK to abandon Jace, Luke and Clary.
She sprinted off towards Magnus' place, glamoured and even then she stuck to the alleyways. This was not normal. She was not normal.

She banged on Magnus' door and didn't stop until he opened it.
His brows, drawn in in anger, dropped in shock as his saw her wings. He quickly ushered her inside.
"Kitten..." he trailed off.

Indiana just shook her head, she had no idea what to say.
"Portal the Inquisitor here please." She pleaded. Magnus nodded softly.

With a wave of his hands a portal appeared.
"Mr Bane this is an outrage!" The Inquisitor shouted.
"Madam Inquisitor Indiana has a development that must be seen to immediately and alone." Magnus told her.

There was a moment of silence before the Inquisitor stepped through the portal. It closed behind her.

"Well, where's Indiana?" She asked sternly, Magnus pointed behind her. The Inquisitor turned and her mouth dropped in shock.

She said nothing.
"When did they appear? How?" She asked slowly, mesmerised by the wings.
"An hour ago, myself and a few others stopped Valentine from activating the soul-sword by freeing an angel. He runed me and my wings appeared. But he warned me to, the rune that gave me these would kill anyone else. Valentine was right, I'm more angel than human." Indiana said quietly.

Again, the Inquisitor says nothing.

"You have been blessed for a reason child. Learn to use your wings, we will rune you with the angelic rune." The Inquisitor states.
"You've proven yourself."

"I have no need for a running ceremony, let's do it now." Indiana informs her, passing her stele to the Inquisitor.

Indiana kneels down at the Inquisitors nods and moves her hair away from the back of her neck.

"To the Angel I entrust my life.
And vow to uphold the laws of Heaven. I take this mark to honor Him.
To bring His light into me.
And vow to uphold the laws of Heaven.
So I may join the ranks of the Shadowhunters the guardians of peace." She recites
The angelic rune is seared on her neck and that, along with all Indiana's other runes, glow a bright gold.

Unconsciously Indiana allows her wings to unfold completely to their full wing span. Magnus and Imogen can only stare in awe.

"I must warn you, now that you've received your angelic rune your first heat will happen soon." Imogen informed Indiana who nodded.

"Madam Inquisitor did Sister Magdalena get to speak with you before she passed?" Indiana asked.
Imogen nodded.
"Yes she mentioned you passed my little test, may I see it?" She asked and Indiana pulled out the staff. Banging it once against the floor it sharpened, pulling it in the middle it split and tossing one part gently Indiana showed the way the staff always came back together.

"Remarkable." The Inquisitor remarked.
"You are remarkable. Indiana, you've been blessed." Imogen repeats bowing her head slightly.

"I must return to Idris but do not hesitate to inform of any other developments. I'll be back here in twenty minutes, wait for my return and together we will introduce you to the New York Institute." The Inquisitor offers before walking back through the portal.

Indiana and Magnus share a look before his eyes flit to her wings.
"You can touch them if you wish." Indiana states quietly and Magnus moves behind her.
His hand delicately touches a wing and watches as it flutters lightly. Her feathers, having just been brought out, were all muddled, Magnus said as much before he thoughtlessly began to tweak them, moving them to all stand correct and uniformly and Indiana began to purr.

Her eyes closed at the gentle touch on her wings.
"Done." Magnus states once her wings were perfection.
"Thank you." Indiana states.

"I must return to the institute but I have no clothes that will accommodate my wings." Indiana sighed.

"I can help." Magnus offers.
"What's your price?" Indiana asked.
"For you dear nothing, you're my friend." He states with a smile that Indiana gladly returns.
"And it is as your friend that I don't want to take advantage of you, what's your price?" Indiana asks again.

Magnus sighed dramatically before making a simple black top appear on Indiana moulding around her wings. He pulls her into a hug.
"You are my friend Kitten." He whispers.

"Thank you." Indiana smiles widely before frowning.
"I'm gonna draw a lot of attention at the institute." She sighs

Magnus goes to reply before portal opens and the Inquisitor steps through.
"It's time." Imogen dictates before taking Indiana's hand and walking through the portal.

They end up in Aldertree's office.
"Stay here until you hear me." Imogen asks before leaving the room.

It was a few minutes before the Inquisitor began her speech.
"Many if you will know that last night it was founded that Valentine had kidnapped an angel." She started.
"Who was rescued by a group of our own, as we know Valentine experimented on a child, it's now known that he experimented on another with ichor. Indiana of the New York Institute was blessed by the angel last night after she and her team rescued him." Imogen said and Indiana strode out.

Gasps circled and whispers broke out.
"Indiana is more angel then human and has been blessed by her kind. She has been marked with the angelic rune and is more than a fully fledged Shadowhunter. Respect her." The Inquisitor demands and Indiana stands stoic beside her.

Imogen leaves and Indiana gets off the stage but no ones eyes leave her. She heads to Izzy and Alec, who's eyes are stuck firmly on her wings, immediately.
"Holy shit." She hears Izzy whisper.

"Not now." She mutters, grabbing them each by the arm and dragging them into an empty room.
"The staring is killing me." She states worriedly. But still, neither of them say a word.

"They're beautiful." Alec says quietly and it's like a weight drops from her shoulders.
"Thanks." She mutters as heat rises to her cheeks.

Indiana quickly recites a detailed version of the events that ended up with her getting wings.
"So now you just...have them?" Izzy states awestruck.
"I can't see a way to get rid of them and even if I could I wouldn't. They're part of me." Indiana states protectively, she feels whole.
Alec soon left to plan Max's rune party and Indiana took this as a chance to make a call.

"I have a surprise for everyone, are you at the 'Hunters Moon'?" Indiana rushes out the second Maia picks up.
The wolf chuckles before replying.
"Yeah, I'm always here." She replies.

Indiana puts the phone down and takes all the back allies until she reaches the 'Hunters Moon'.

She takes a deep breath before walking inside. Everyone's heads turn straight to her and mouths drop open.
"Hi."

"What the fuck." Maia sighs shaking her head, this new friend of hers was something else.
Taito stood up.
"What kind of shit is this kid?" He asks trying not to show his worry but fails when he pulls her into a tight hug.

Soon the quartet, Indiana, Maia, Gretel and Taito, were sat in the corner of the bar.
"What's going on with you?" Gretel asks her eyes not leaving Indiana's wings.

The Shadowhunter quickly recounts the events of how she got her wings and her wolffish friends sat silently, stumped.
"Well shit." Gretel giggles and soon the whole table is struggling to breath while laughing over the absurdity of Indiana's life.

"Also, I've been invited to Max's rune thing at Magnus', wanna come?" She adds and the other three just laugh again.
"What?" Indiana pouts.

"Kid, you've grown fucking angel wings and you want to ask us to be your plus ones." Taito wheezes.

"I'm working the bar." Maia states before looking at her phone.
"And it starts in five minutes." She panics.

The others opt out so Maia and Indiana head into the back alleyway.
"We're so gonna be late." Maia moans.
"Nope." Indiana smirks before grabbing Maia and flapping her wings.
Glamour intact they flew unseen through the air, arriving at Magnus' in record time.

"That was a rush." Maia smirks as she smooths out Indiana's hair. The two girls sneak inside and both head behind the bar. Maia to serve and Indiana to hide. And to drink.

Snatching the nearest bottle in reach, Indiana ripped of the top and gulped it straight down. She wasn't in the mood for a party.

People stare at her because she has angel wings. Not her fault.
She misses Jace and Alec. Her fault.
She doesn't want to steal attention from Max. Not her fault.
She wants to avoid Clary because she killed their mother. Her fault.

Today was going to be a long day.

"Can I get a beer." Indiana heard Jace ask from her seat under the bar, she took another gulp from her bottle.
"I thought I smelled cocky." Maia said and Indiana looked up to see a smirk appear on the Werewolves face.
"Magnus must be really scraping the bottom of the bartender barrel." Jace bantered, or at least Indiana hoped he was bantering, she wanted them to get along for when...if she, Jace and Alec ever get back together.

"Aw, you still bitter about getting your ass kicked by a werewolf?" Maia teases and Indiana huffs out a quiet laugh.
"In case you forgot, that was a three-against-one fight." Jace protests.
"Well, I'm actually happy I didn't maul you to death. " Maia sighs with a smile.
"Why? So you can slowly annoy me to death instead?" Jace offers, mirroring her expression.

"No. Because now I know you didn't hurt Gretel. And you're important to Indiana." Maia told him, smirking as Indiana punched her leg from her position beneath the bar.

It had been a short while since Jace had left the bar and Indiana had nearly finished half the bottle. She put it down with a rueful smile, she didn't need to be drunk today.

Tapping Maia's leg to grab her attention she told the wolf.
"I'm going out to get some fresh air." Before crawling sneakily across the floor and out the door on to the roof. It had been stuffy under the bar.

It didn't take long before someone walked out and joined her. It was the one person she wanted, needed to avoid. Clary.

"You're a murderer, Indi. Nothing more. Why are you still here?" She says spitefully and Indiana's breath hitches.
"I know." She mumbles and her eyes begin to sting.

"All those times you acted better than me, told me I wasn't a good Shadowhunter..." Clary spat out and Indiana lowered her head in shame. Her sister was right, not only had she muttered her mother but she'd hurt her sister.
"I know." She muttered and the tears flew freely.

"I know you wish I was dead instead of our mom." Clary taunted and Indiana shook her head rapidly.
"I don't wish you were dead." She cried, letting her wings droop.

"You let a demon possess you? You're weak." Clary told her with malice and all Indiana could muster was a nod.

Clary was right, she was weak, broken. A murderer. She took a step closer to the ledge and her wings dropped, now they weighed like stone rather than the wholeness they had given her originally.

"Nobody's gonna miss you. Weak. The guilt must be eating you alive. Murderer!" Her sister shouted and Indiana closed her eyes before leaning over the ledge and letting herself fall.

When Indiana woke she was on a bed st Magnus'. It was all explained to her, the other warlock, that Clary didn't tell her those things, that everything was okay.

Except it wasn't because Clary may not have said those things.
But that was how Indiana felt.

She could only hope time would heal her because nothing could take back her actions.

Max's rune ceremony had been lovely but Indiana had been glad when it ended and she'd quickly made her way to Maia apartment, where she and Gretel waited with margaritas and reruns of 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.'

"I'm definitely Rachel." Indiana laughed.

"You could be Phoebe actually, you know freak of nature and all." Gretel gestured to her wings with a pointed smile.

"Not to mention you're singing voice." Maia added before getting hit round the head by Indiana as the three girls laughed deep into the night.
Pretending that war wasn't on its way.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

310 5 3
Come to me In the night hours I will wait for you And I can't sleep 'Cause thoughts devour Thoughts of you consume I can't help but love you Even tho...
10.7K 31 11
π€πŒπŽπ‘ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 ππ”πŒππ”π€πŒ πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ“π”π‘ π’―π“‡π“Šπ‘’ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ ➰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽπ‘π“π€π‹ πˆππ’π“π‘π”πŒπ„ππ“π’: π‚πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… οΏ½...
809 41 9
" Always and Forever they promised each other. But what happens when one of them breaks that promise. " ||Season 1||
22.8K 375 8
Sapphire was a 4 year old warlock physically but she was really over 350 years old and she was under the care of the high warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus...