2Hearts : SarawatTine

By sunnuisance

Tine Metawin is a new actor in Star Bright Entertainment (SBE). His handsome and delicate figure can make any... More

Author Notes
Character ❤️ 2Hearts
2Hearts 1 : Are you okay?
2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?
2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!
2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself
2Hearts 5 : Going to Sarawat house
2Hearts 6 : Sarawat POV
2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat
2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage
2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too
2Hearts 10 : Falling for him
2Hearts 11 : I miss you papaaa!
2Hearts 12 : Clueless Sarawat
2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick
2Hearts 14 : Trending
2Hearts 14 : Late night call
2Hearts 15 : First kiss
2Hearts 16 : Play Date
2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately
2Hearts 18 : Love Scene
2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings
2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings
2Hearts 22 : Love counsel
2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone
2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me
2Hearts 25 : Worries
2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)
2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)
2Hearts 28 : 2Hearts Reaction
2Hearts 29 : Off day
2Hearts 30 : Unfocused
2Hearts 31 : Meeting Tine's family (1)
2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)
2Hearts 33 : Terrible day
2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?
2Hearts 35 : SarawatTine is real
2Hearts 36 : The hatred
2Hearts 37 : Unexpected
2Hearts 38 : Love is a hurricane
2Hearts 39 : Comforts
2Hearts 40 : Solved
2Hearts 41 : Insecure
2Hearts 42 : Assurance
2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission
2Hearts 44 : Mosquito bite
2Hearts 45: Missing pieces
2Hearts 46: Messed up
2Hearts 47: Man's Talk
2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?
2Hearts 49: Reconcile
2Hearts 50: Revealation
2Hearts 51 : The Day
2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating
2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2Hearts 20 : Sarawat is Bright

5.6K 248 33
By sunnuisance

Today they will go on trip to the last filming location by bus. The last location will be at secluded area surrounded with forest as one of their scene will be in the forest.

Tine hop inside the bus while his eyes looking around to find an empty seat.

After he find one he went to sit there. A minutes later there's Sarawat enter the bus, kinda searching for empty seat also.

But then his eyes caught Tine's eyes in the process.

He walked to Tine and asked, "Can I sit here?"

Tine tilted his head and replies, "Of course Phee. You can sit here"

"Thank you" Sarawat said as he took a seat beside Tine.

After they sit comfortably side by side Sarawat starts the conversation.

"Do you okay with this trip? I mean, riding a bus like this. You know sometime we can get dizzy because we don't use to it" Sarawat asked Tine.

"Oh ho. Really? I didn't think of that. This is my first time riding a bus" Win looks worried.

"Hey.. Don't think it seriously. If you sleep you will not feel anything. Just don't play with your phone or else you will get dizzy before arrived there" Sarawat assured Tine after seeing Tine's face got little worried.

"Okay I will keep my phone after the bus drive off then" Tine said as he open the camera on his phone.

He sees Sarawat beside him was scrolling phone.

"Phee.. look here" Tine called Sarawat as Sarawat tilted his head.

Tine then take a selfie for both of them with his phone.

Sarawat just let Tine do whatever he want to do.

After the bus moving, Tine keep his phone inside his bag and lean his body to the seat.

Sarawat also do the same. Both of them didn't play with the phone.

They keep silent for awhile, then Tine asked the person beside him.

"Phee, this is our last filming right?" it's not that Tine didn't know but somehow he just want to ask Sarawat.

"Hmm.. this is our last scene" Sarawat replies back.

"So this is the last time I will become Win" Tine said sadly.

"You like to be Win?" Sarawat asked Tine curious to know the answer from the latter.

"Hmm. I think so. Who didn't love to be Win? Everyone love to be Win as he's loved by Bright, the handsome guy who only see Win in his eyes" Tine really admire Bright for his love towards Win.

Even he himself act as Win, he still feels really lucky if someone can have a boyfriend like Bright in a real life.

"Yeah.. I bet there's no guys like him. So cold, unfriendly, unsocial, barely speak to others" Sarawat added feeling little annoying with Bright's character.

"Wait.. But why I seem familiar with the description you list awhile ago" Tine smirk at Sarawat.

"What do you mean? Have you seen this kind of person?"

"Huh.. I have though" Tine pouted. He want to tease Sarawat but he feels helpless when Sarawat didn't even know the person that he means familiar is him.

"Where are you meet guy like him? If he really exist I would like to know also" Sarawat didn't know why he feels irritated with this Bright personality which is admired by Tine.

"You really want to know?" Tine asked.

"Yes.. Tell me please"

"It's you!" Tine pointed out his finger towards Sarawat.

"Huh? Me?" Sarawat asked confused as his index finger point to himself.

"Yes. It's close to your personality though" Tine replies.

Sarawat silent for awhile. 'So just now, I jealous with myself!' Sarawat feels crying inside.

"So are you saying me and Bright share similar personality" Sarawat asked again.

"Hmm.. kind of" Tine replies slowly as he feels something is wrong.

"Wait.. let me process. So just now you tell me you like if you have boyfriend like Bright. Then you say I'm similar to Bright. That's mean I'm your dreaming boyfriend!" Sarawat smirk at Tine.

Tine disbelieve how Sarawat can be this bold.

"Phee.. why you suddenly became talkative? I didn't know you anymore" Tins avoid to talk about the matter that Sarawat brought up.

"Tine.. I'm only talk to the person I comfortable though, like Bright to Win" suddenly Sarawat speak seriously as he patted Tine's head.

'What is that? Is he flirting with me just now? Or is it just to make fun of me?' Tine complained inside.

"Enough. Go to sleep. If we talking more we might vomit before arrived at the destination" Sarawat said as he lean comfortably his body against bus seat and closed his eyes.

But to Tine's oblivious Sarawat actually feels something.

Sarawat confirmed after he dreamed about Tine last time, he feels there's unknown feeling when he's around Tine.

Tine want to ask more, but after he sees Sarawat close his eyes he did the same.

An hour later

Sarawat open his eyes after he heard a sound like something was knocked at hard wall.

He looks beside him. There Tine sleep while his head keep bumped with the bus window.

He stares for awhile, didn't dare to move Tine's head.

Once awhile, Tine unconciously rub his head which had bump with the windows while his eyes still closed.

Sarawat decided to save this boy's head from pain later.

He put his palm around Tine's cheek and pulled Tine's head gently towards him and make Tine lean on his shoulder.

Tine moved a little bit, give a sudden shocked to Sarawat.

But after he find that Tine just want to adjust his sleep to comfortable position after getting on his shoulder, he let out a relieved sigh.

Sarawat smile looking at Tine cuddles on his shoulder. He really feels that Tine really cute. A giant cute bunny.

Then he closed his eyes once again to catch some sleep before arrived at the destination.

....

AN: They both in the stage where didn't want to admit their feeling yet. In this trip something will happen to make them realized something. Sorry for slow storyline 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
277K 15K 48
Sarawat Chivaree seems to have it all - a CEO engaged to one of the most famous socialites of Thailand. While Tine Iamkajorn is down on his luck, nee...
42.9K 2.6K 16
Tine was always a man who strived for a perfect order in his life. And how happy he was when he finally got it, in his stable relationship with Mil...