rules - Taekook

By taekook_inhaler

Jungkook's roommate kicks him out for being gay. Jungkook gets a new dorm and wants to evaporate into nothing... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
100+ reads!?
Chapter 5 (M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (M)
Chapter 12 (M)
Questions
Omg...
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
not an update but VERY IMPORTANT!!!1!!!!!!!
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 (m)
chapter 24
chapter 25 (end)
3k reads holy shallots

Chapter 10

458 19 8
By taekook_inhaler

Ok so umm I kinda lost track of what day it is in this story so let's just say that it's Sunday. Also this is a filler chapter. Sorry if you wanted something more plot-related. Trust me, the plot will get much better in a few chapters. I have a big idea in my brain :D

————————————————————————

Jungkook wakes up in Taehyung's arms. He tries to sit up but feels Taehyung's arms tighten around him.

"Don't go." Taehyung mumbles into Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook is happy staying in Taehyung's arms. He cuddles up into Taehyung's chest and feels his new boyfriend kiss his head.

Yes, that's right. His boyfriend. God, how he loved being able to give Taehyung this label.

"I love you Jungkookie. I still feel so bad for what I've done."

Jungkook looks up and once their eyes meet, it becomes almost impossible to break eye contact. "Take away your rules and you will be free of all judgement from me."

"Ok." Taehyung's short answer is rewarded with a cute bunny smile and a kiss on the lips.

"What do you want to do today, Tae?" Asks Jungkook.

"Sleep."

"Me too."

Taehyung hugs Jungkook tighter and nuzzles his face into Jungkook's soft hair, making the latter one giggle.

Silence takes over them as they slowly drift off to sleep in eachother's arms.

~

Jungkook wakes up with Taehyung ontop of him, kissing all over his skin. His shirt has been removed and he can feel Taehyung's hands holding onto his waist as he sucks on the soft skin of his neck. But Jungkook doesn't open his eyes. He doesn't sit up or speak. He just lets Taehyung kiss him.

Taehyung thinks Jungkook is still asleep. Of coarse, he won't go too far with this. This is merely a sudden attraction he felt as soon as he woke up with Jungkook mumbling his name in his sleep.

Taehyung finishes creating the deep red hickey on Jungkook's neck. This is the third one so far. He trails little kisses up Jungkook's neck to his chin then back to his lips where he gently bites the chestnut's bottom lip, licking it in a way to erase any pain he might've caused.

Jungkook groans softly and Taehyung smiles to himself and moves back down to his neck. This time going further down and licking a stripe along his collarbone.

This sends tingles to go through Jungkook's body. "T-tae..."

Taehyung hums and starts sucking on Jungkook's clavicle.

"Good morning tae." Jungkook's eyes flutter open sleepily.

"It's the afternoon, baby." Taehyung continues sucking.

"Really?" Jungkook strokes Taehyung's soft locks as he reaches for his phone on the bedside table. "Jesus Christ. We have school tomorrow!"

"Why does that have any significance in this moment?" Taehyung takes his lips away from Jungkook's smooth skin, tracing his finger around the small bruise that his lips had made.

"I need to pack my bag and stuff."

"No you don't. Now stop worrying about school and focus on me, baby." Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead, still ontop of him.

Jungkook giggles. "I love you, Tae." He closes the gap between their lips and lets Taehyung inside his mouth. Their tongues meet and swirl around each other. Jungkook plays with Taehyung's hair as they kiss and Taehyung tilts his head to deepen it.

That's when Jungkook's phone starts ringing.

They break away from eachother and Jungkook picks up his phone, answering the call from Seokjin.

"Hey Jinnie. What's up?"

"Where have you been all day? You're usually so active on insta."

"I've been sleeping all day." Jungkook answers, looking up at Taehyung who smiles down at him.

"You lazy bitch. Come over. I wanna show you my makeup!"

"Ok let me ask Tae." Jungkook takes his phone away from his ear. "Tae can I go to my friend's dorm to hang out?"

"Of coarse. You don't need to ask me for permission anymore. You can do whatever you want." Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead.

"Oh I forgot.. sorry." Jungkook looks down, a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine baby. Don't apologize." Taehyung places another kiss on Jungkook, this time on the tip of his nose.

Jungkook giggles and brings his phone back up to his ear. "That's a yes. Do you want me to come over now?"

"Yes but before we end the call, why the fuck is Taehyung being so nice to you and what was that sound? Did he kiss you? Why did he call you baby like that? Are you dating or something????"

Jungkook was panicking. For some reason, he doesn't want people to know that he's dating Taehyung. "No... no we're not. He's just being a dickhead."

"Poor Kookie. Alright then. See you in a bit!" Seokjin hangs up.

"Tae, what do we tell people about our relationship? Everyone thinks we hate each other." Jungkook asks, getting off his bed.

"I dunno. What do you want people to know?"

Jungkook puts on a fresh white t-shirt. "I'm not ready for people to know about us.."

Taehyung is a little disappointed. He wants people to know how much he loves Jungkook. He wants people to know that Jungkook is his. He wants people to see hickeys on Jungkook's angelic skin and instantly figure out that he's the one who gave them to him.

But if this is what Jungkook wants, Taehyung will still do anything to make sure he's happy.

"Sure Kooks."

~

"I'm not copying James Charles. This look is inspired by him!" Seokjin screeches at Jimin, who is harshly critiquing his makeup.

"It looks exactly the same. I'm not blind, you dumbass." Jimin rolls his eyes while looking through all the dick pics random guys have sent him on Snapchat.

Jungkook is stuck in the middle of his friends' stupid argument. He's scared that he'll say something wrong and his friends will start attacking him as well.

"That's surprising coming from someone who has probably had cum squirted in his eyes a million times."

"I've never gotten cum in my eyes. Also you don't have enough evidence to make that assumption. Do you spy on me while I hook up with people? Are you a stalker?"

"I'd never want to see your gross asshole getting pounded by some douchebag."

"Ok but I'm sure others would." Jimin smirks at his comeback.

"Come on guys, stop fighting." Jungkook tries to break up his best friends' quarrel. "It doesn't matter if your makeup is copied or inspired. It still looks amazing either way and James could never match the skills of someone as godly as you. And Jimin, it's not nice to attack people because of inspiration. Have you heard the phrase 'good artists borrow, great artists steal'?"

Seokjin and Jimin stop fighting.

"So who's gonna say sorry first?" Jungkook asks.

"Me. I'm so-"

"No I'm gonna say it first! Jimin, I'm so sorr-"

"Shut the fuck it bitch let me apologize to you."

"Not until I get to apologize first."

"No I'm gonna be the one to apologize first!" Jimin stands up from his seat.

Jungkook face palms and exits his friends' dorm.

——————

Haha I'm craving Conan Gray songs.

Also, I recently published a oneshot that I'm really proud of (even though there are three mistakes oops). It's taekook and it's kinky smut so go read if you're into that.

I have another fic called Demon Boy and it's jikook and I'm also fairly proud of it so go check it out if you want :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.2K 20
When a simple kiss changes their lives forever.. A taekook fan fiction. TOP TAE BOTTOM KOOK. COMPLETED 💜 💞#1 IN TOPTAE 💞 #1 IN BOTTOMKOOK 💞 #...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
180K 18.5K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
110K 674 176
Looking for the best Taekook Mafia & Gangs or Serial Killers books in Wattpad? Then you have come to the right place. I will recommend you the best T...