Within His Protection (Tokyo...

By AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 53

2.7K 135 81
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 53

(Seijo Yukari)

I stomped away, angry and frustrated at Kaneki-kun. Who would've thought that he would try to kill me! Damn! For all these times, he would kill me?

I made a huge mistake! I'm so stupid for coming back! I wish I just stayed with Ken!

I reached the school's backyard where no students are present. I leaned on the wall and slowly sat down and hugged my knees.

I let the tears flowed that I've been trying to control. I didn't know that it could hurt this much.. It's so painful.. I thought I was closer to him..

Are those times one of his traps..? Again..? Had he deceived me again..?

What about the time when he took care of me..? What about the times when he saved me..? Were all those fakes?

I don't know anymore.. I don't know who to believe and what to believe.. Are Ghouls like him this mean..?

I feel so hurt right now that I can't stop crying..

Kaneki-kun, tell me! What have I done wrong for you to try to kill me like this? Do you hate me so much that you want me dead?! I thought that somewhere deep down in you, Ken still existed! What the hell's wrong with you?!

I hate you! I should've killed you back then! I am such an idiot! Why didn't I kill you before?!!

"Yukari." Touka-senpai called me, appearing at my right.

I didn't look at her and buried my face into my knees as I hugged my knees.

"Leave me alone, please.." I stated with a quivering voice.

"Kaneki's worried about you that he told me to look after you." She said, monotonously.

"Kaneki-kun? You mean that two-faced jerk? I don't know anyone by that name. Judging from how it sounds, he seems like the worst creature ever to be alive in the universe." I stated, angrily.

"You mean, the person who countlessly saved you from danger--"

"The person who countlessly deceived and now is trying to kill me..! The person who is hard as a nail and cold as an ice..! The person whose attitude is twisted and rotten..! That's what he is!" I yelled in anger with my fists clenched.

Touka-senpai was shocked and was totally speechless, seeing how my rage is being expressed. I looked away, catching my breath as I was very stressed and angry.

She walked towards me and sat beside me.

"You know, you're actually misunderstanding something here." She started.

"What?" I asked as I turned to her.

"Kaneki just wanted to stop you because you were too stubborn and you were putting yourself in danger, that's all." She explained.

I started laughing as I stared at the trees. How funny it is.

"Hah! Kaneki-kun wanted to stop me? But, why use violence? That part wasn't necessary! The fact that he actually tried to hurt me made him look like a merciless killer!" I scoffed after saying that.

"No. He just wanted you to--"

"Enough! Whatever you say will just sound as an excuse! If he actually wanted to apologize let him prostrate himself before me! He's a wuss, using someone to talk for his own fault! He's really the worst!!" I loudly blurted out.

"Yukari." She called my name firmly.

I looked at her. Then, I met her cold eyes which were glaring at me furiously.

"You talk bad about him when you don't know what he actually feels.. He's suffering much more compared to you.. You only care about your own feelings. That part of you makes you really childish and annoying.." She stated with her cold glare.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

"What about him?! Does he know what I feel?! And what part of him makes him suffer?! Argh! I don't know anymore! This pile of crap is so annoying!" I yelled in anger with my tears falling down.

I roughly stood up and started walking away.

"Yukari, where are you going--"

"Leave me alone! Dammit!!"

Even Touka-senpai was siding with Kaneki-kun! Fine! All of you just go to Kaneki-kun! Just leave me alone! I have no ally after all..!

I wiped my tears using my sleeves. So annoying!

(Kirishima Touka)

Mission failed, huh? Kaneki'll get more apprehended. Sheesh.. Why did Kaneki fall for a stubborn girl like her..?

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue in irritation.

I got on my feet and started looking for Yukari secretly and quietly so, she wouldn't notice. Well, I do feel bad for following her and not even giving her some space to breathe in. But, sorry I'm just following my orders.

Wait! Why am I so enthusiastic about doing tasks that Kaneki asks me to do? That part of me is really irritating! You're not some errand girl, stupid Touka!

(Seijo Yukari)

I went to the infirmary and headed straight to the bed and pulled the curtains. I lay down sidewards, facing the wall so, no one could see my flushed and swollen face from crying too much.

"Ara, Seijo-san. What brings you here?" The school nurse asked.

"Sensei.. I'm feeling sick.. Please let me rest a bit.. I promise I won't bother you so please.." I begged as I tried to sound normal.

"Hmm. Judging from your voice, you seem tired. Alright, I'll tell your teacher to give you a rest. How about I go get your bag so, you can go home early and rest at home?" She suggested.

"Yes.. That would be great, sensei.. Thank you.." I mumbled.

She went out of the room and left me alone. I still do feel miserable.. What am I wishing for to happen..? Am I expecting Kaneki-kun to apologize to me instead of Touka-senpai..? Well, that's more proper.. The first to apologize is the bravest after all..

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I didn't have the mood but, I opened my phone anyway. I received a message..

Surprisingly, it's from Tsukiyama-san..

I opened his text message for me.

---Text Message---
(From: Tsukiyama-san)

How are you, still feeling down?

---End---

Tsukiyama-san is such a good guy.. He's still asking about my situation..

---Text Message---
(From: Me)

Honestly speaking, I'm not okay..

---End---

---Text Message---
(From: Tsukiyama-san)

As expected. Kaneki-kun was a bit harsh towards you after all. Is there anything I can do to help you?

---End---

The school nurse went in.

"Seijo-san, I'll leave your things here." She said.

"Thank you, sensei.." I mumbled.

---Text Message---
(From: Tsukiyama-san)

Want to get some coffee? It might lighten up your mood. I'll listen to all your worries and sadness.

---End---

What a good man.. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to drink some coffee with him..

---Text Message---
(From: Me)

Thanks for the invitation. I'll take you up on the offer.

---End---

---Text Message---
(From: Tsukiyama-san)

Come to the back entrance. I'll pick you up right now and we'll go to the coffee shop together. See you.

---End---

I closed my phone and took my things. I ran out of the infirmary.

"Thanks a lot, sensei..!" I said before I left.

I went to the back entrance to meet Tsukiyama-san.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1K 59
WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2
6.4K 178 12
[Kaneki x Hanako(OC/Reader)] WARNING: Contains a lot of spoliers from the manga, so I suggest you finish reading Tokyo Ghoul's manga first before pro...
7K 166 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
4.8K 186 32
I don't own the the story of Tokyo ghoul and Tokyo ghouls re or the characters. I only own Yasha and small little plot lines I create. Yasha Natsumi...