Katekyo Hitman Reborn : Forgo...

By Azurame_Neve

Sawada Tsunayoshi is a smart, good in sports and martial arts and does everything perfectly but he hides it a... More

Chapter 1: Birth of the twin
Chapter 2: The fateful day
Chapter 3: The accident
The BLAME
The another live
The truth ( part 1 )
The truth ( part 2 )
Training and car accident
Storm and Lightning
Unexpected guest
A very memorable Christmas
Mission and the truth
The Mists are finally free
Shadow Spirit
The real meaning of the title of this story
Few years later
Plan begins now
The Arrival of Varia and the first piece of the past
The Vongola Rings
The chaos has just begun
What's To Come

Dreams of Pineapples

7.5K 266 55
By Azurame_Neve

Vongola Mansion,
" Che, it failed. " Taka said listen to his father talking to the phone about something 'w-what you failed to kill a kid ?'. - It's obvious that someone failed to kill a young child.

" sorry about that, Taka. Don't worry about that bastard, I found some new guardians for you. " Iemitsu said as he grins.

" oh, that's okay. " Taka said and fake a sad face. What he's actually thinking, is that he will kill that brat himself when he becomes Decimo.

" a-Ah, you see today I got a free day, so- " Iemitsu said, trying to cheer his sad son by asking him to spend some time with him , but he was cut short by his son.

" I think I want to go back to Namimori, papa. It's so dangerous here. " Taka said, actually he didn't like here because he couldn't command any people or find people to obey him like at Namimori.

" Is that so, okay then. I will prepare maids and butlers there. " Iemitsu said as he faked a smile. This when he remember this morning, there is a report about child experimenting.

Taka nods happily and ignored the pleading of wanting to spend time with him at his father's eyes. He thought that he will be the invincible and the one to get attention since, his brother is not there anymore.

The Report this morning :
There's been a suspicion from other Families about their children is mysteriously missing. The actual reason for how they went missing is because of their family, who have sold them for money. Either that or, the children are kidnapped. We highly suspect that it's the Estraneo's, because we found some details. It's about kidnaping a child with the blood of Vongola. We don't know if this is true or just a rumour, so we are still investigating about it. Full report will come by next week at maximum.
Finished,
Lal Mirch.

' t-this...is the right choice, right ? ' Iemitsu asked himself, thinking over and over. He started to think, if he didn't neglect and ignore Tsuna, will he and Nana still be together ? will their family still one and loved ? Will precious Taka and his Tuna be out of danger at the peaceful Namimori ?

At a certain Family called Estraneo,
" haha, brats. " the so-called boss laughs, he watched the only three surviving children.

A boy with navy blue hair that shaped like a pineapple and he have mismatch eyes. Another boy with messy blonde hair and sharp teeths. Last one is a boy with black hair and black eyes, he's wearing glasses and is emotionless.

" you'll pay !! " the navy blue hair boy yelled angered as he, the two last surviving children, was thrown inside a cell, almost like a prison cell, locked up.

" yeah, yeah. Pft...Hahahaha ! As if you could ! " one of the guards laugh as he and the boss went out.

" experiment 00-69, it's time for the experiment. " a scientist came in and took the navy blue hair boy out.

" Mukuro-sama, byon !! " the blonde hair boy yelled, as he saw his saviour was taken away harshly.

" Don't do that, it will only hurt yourself. " the black hair boy said emotionless, as he stopped the blonde boy.

Somewhere at Italy,
" hey, you. Watch where you were going with those water, bitch. " a red hair and turquoise eyes boy said to a small purple hair with big purple eyes girl. The boy kicked the girl again again, for that she tripped by him and spilled some water on his shoe by accident.

" ....I'm sorry... " the purple hair girl said quietly, as she uses her hand to protect her face.

" Vento, you mustn't kick that bitch. If she dies or got extra wounds. People will be suspicious and will find out that we abuse that bitch. " a women with light pink hair and violet eyes said gently to the boy called Vento, while she glared at the girl. The girl can only curl up and hug herself while the women and Vento went away. The women even called a maid to lock the girl's room, so she won't escape.

" ....p-papa... " Nagi said as she took a small silver picture holder out from her pocket, a picture of a man with short navy blue hair and dark blue eyes smiling. This is the one thing that her father gave to her, before she was accused for killing her father with poison. The women, was the true killer. She knew it by accident and the women accused her, for that the women hated her and she knew about the killing. She starts to cry silently, thinking about how her father was when she was younger. She and her father will play at the playground while the women and her older brother will be somewhere else. She cried till her sleep, where she will met another navy blue hair boy.

At Giglio Nero's mansion,
" Reborn, what is the mission ?! " Tsuna's been asking Reborn for at least 2 hours. Reborn's been avoiding him, so he wouldn't get killed by Nana's death glare.

" Ara, Tsu-kun. Stop asking Reborn-chan everything and come to me ~ " Nana said sweetly. Tsuna tilts his head slight in confusion, while Reborn was sweating a lot.

' How dare he, Reborn having my cute Tsu-kun following him around. He's so cute, even though he even fallen on the floor, he got back up and rubbed his eyes which slightly waterish. He rubbed it off, and with those determine eyes. Arghh !! Reborn, you will so get it !! ' Nana thinks happily as pink flowers appeared and then angrily, as everything went to red fire and some Devils appeared behind Nana.

" ....I better go and see Bianchi, maybe I'll rescue Gokudera from his death.... " with that Reborn ran away, leaving Tsuna looking at Nana in 'awe' for that the pink flowers appeared back, while Nana hugged her Tsu-kun to sleep. Well, he chased Reborn for two damn hours.

In Tsuna's dream,
" Hm...I'm here again... " Tsuna said as he wonders to find those memories again.

" kufufufu.....you came here again, who are you ?! " the pineapple hair boy appeared again with a smirk.

" I'm Tsuna, Tsuna Bianco. And you, pineapple-san ? " Tsuna asked curious as he tilts his head.

" Kufufufu...I'm not a pineapple, I'm Mukuro Rokudo. " the pineapple hair boy said as his eyes twitched.

" oh...Rokrudou. Mukuro. Ah, it's hard to pronouns so I'll call you Mukuro then ~ " Tsuna said happily as he jumps up and down.

" y-you.... " Mukuro said with a vein popping at his head as he gripped his knuckles. He is gonna beat the brunette for accuse his hair and name. How hard is it to pronouns ? Ro-Ku-Do. How hard ?!

" w-what ! A new intruder. " Mukuro said as he felt a presence, he watch a new person appearing. She had purple hair and purple eyes. She look around curiously.

" ...w-where am I ? " The girl said confused and scared.

" your flames, talents of being an illusionist and mind wave is almost the same as me, who are you ?!! " Mukuro said shocked. This girl she came in his dream like they were connected. If he knew that he was so true.

" w-what ?...I'm ....N-Nagi... " the girl now called said quietly, that was then name when only her father calls her. Everyone else call her by surname or ' bitch '.

" Oh, hi then ~~ my name is Tsuna Bianco ! But call me Tsuna or Tsu-kun ~ " Tsuna said cutely as he titles his head for a bright smile, making both the pineapple and the girl to blush at the smile. They haven't seen a smile, so genuine and not fake towards them.

"...how did you got your wounds ? Nagi-chan. " Mukuro said, accepting the fact she was almost like him. He looked at her, like he found a kind of his own.

" w-what ? H-How ? " Nagi said shocked, she hidden those wounds properly right ?

" I could sense and I saw those wounds. So care to tell who did it ? " Mukuro said as it was very obvious, he was actually glaring and mad, how dare they. Did they have to hit someone like him, or is it people like him are cursed to be abused ?

" ....from my brother.....my twin brother who doesn't look like me and hated me for it... " Nagi said quietly and sad. She was thinking if the smile, she got from, the brunette will be gone. She turn to see a sad face from Tsuna, who suddenly brighten up.

" ne...are you sure, you two don't know each other. You two look really alike. " Tsuna said, look their faces are almost the same, except their eyes and hair colour are a bit different.

" w-what ? But I have a red hair as my brother. " two voices said at the same time, Nagi and Mukuro look at each other.

" you have a red hair brother ? With turquoise eyes ?! " Nagi and Mukuro said again at the same time, shocked at each other.

" okay, same flames and mind waves ? I'm pretty sure, you two are siblings. Maybe you two are really twins while a nurse mixed up with another set of twin ? " Tsuna said as he frowns.

" That nurse... " Nagi said shocked and sighs.

" must be an idiot or some kind of colourblind patient.... " Mukuro continued, angered. How could someone mixed up a twin with blue hair and another set with red hair twin ?! Apparently, this nurse is at some hospital, the nurse sneezed during her check up for her eyes.

" w-wait, why are you so sure that- " Before Mukuro can finish, Tsuna is starting to be transparent and Tsuna is at a pitch black place.

" Tsu-.....kun.....Tsu.... " Tsuna heard his name being called again and again, then hands came out form no where and grab him, he struggle and he fallen down.
End of Tsuna's dream.

" Tsu-kun, what were you dreaming about ? It's time for dinner, and you didn't want to wake up. " Nana said worried as she help her son to get up from the floor.

" I .. " before Tsuna can finish, his stomach made some sounds, saying his hungry. Nana took the embarrassed Tsuna downstairs to eat dinner.

Weirdly, Reborn was not found at the table that night, eating dinner. Tsuna was curious at why everyone except Luce, Yuni and Aria is not sweat dropping in fear. Tsuna then asked Nana for what the mission is, before Nana can answer, Reborn answered. It was for revenge, Reborn's eyes showed to Nana's angered ones.

" It's gonna be dangerous, but you'll see. " Reborn said suddenly behind Tsuna, you can see wounds and some parts of the suit is ruined.

" Reborn, isn't it too early for Tsu-kun !! " Nana said panicked.

" it's not, we were at his age to be trained. " Reborn said as he shadows his eyes with his fedora.

" tomorrow ? " Tsuna asked as it was 9 pm now, and his mom said, too early, so tomorrow is okay right ?

" yup, now go back to sleep, Yuni, Hayato, Lambo as well. " Reborn said as he pushed the children up the stairs.

" ...okay, night night, okaa-san, Luce-san, Aunt Aria, and Reborn ! " Tsuna said as he walks towards his room, to sleep a dreamless sleep.

" goodnight, Nana-san, okaa-san, obaa-chan, Gamma. " Yuni said smiling.

" goodnight, Reborn-san, Luce-san, Nana-san, and Aria-san. " Gokudera said, totally ignoring the angered blonde.

" muahahaha, Lambo-sama will be the one to sleep first !! Muahahaha ! " with that Lambo went to his room to sleep.

Downstairs,
" Reborn, don't you think it too early ?!! " Nana yelled but not so loud for he children are sleeping, at Reborn who flinched.

" it's not !! It's time for his training. " Reborn said, as he shadows his eyes again.

" maybe that trap didn't have enough ~ " Nana said, she may be humming happily with that smile but she's actually gonna make a new, painful trap for him again.

" ...lets get to sleep, we don't wanna get caught in their fight, do we ? " Verde said while sweating. He and the others were ignored, but they were lucky for it.

" ....yeah kora ! " Colonello said, he remembered when Nana trained him, it was terrible.

" yeah, let's just sleep... " Lal said as she walks upstairs with Luce beside her.

The next morning, the living room is a disaster as it is wreaked with furnitures broken, some places burned. A smiling Nana is cooking breakfast, while Reborn is no where to be seen during the whole breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6K 28
It's time to choose the rightful heir that will take over the next generation of Vongola. The Sawada twin's seemingly peaceful life took a sudden tur...
358K 14.6K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...
147K 5.8K 55
Sawada Ieyasu and Sawada Tsunayoshi. The Sawada's Twins. Ie is very smart, he know almost all about his brother, Tsuna. But Ie decide not to tell any...
204 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...