Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Last Breath

4K 181 408
By RaMi1601

                                      NSFR

                     ( Not safe for Ramadan )

" Tae... Whatcha doing ?"
Asked Jaehyun sitting next to Taeyong who was lying on his stomach .

" Checking out hot white dudes with big fat dicks"

Jaehyun peeked at Taeyongs phone and his blood boiled seeing Taeyong watching Gay porns on Twitter .

" White dudes ehh..."

Taeyong hummed ,
" Yeah.. I haven't been overseas for a long time so couldn't get a taste of whitey dicks for a while... Guess I'm gonna have some fun next week on overseas schedule. "

Taeyong said without looking at Jaehyun definitely knowing how his words affected the younger.

" Oh ... You like it so much getting fucked by randoms..."
Jaehyun asked clenching his jaw .

" Well... Not random . I didn't taste a dick other than a specific someone.. "
Smirked Taeyong.
" But eating same thing in regular basis is kinda boring you know Jae . "

" Hmm.."
Jaehyun walked out from Taeyongs bedroom and the older chuckled . Jaehyun is kind of a jealous guy who can't keep his emotions under control properly most of the time.

Knowing the older haven't fucked anyone else other than Jaehyun, made him proud but the way Taeyong was praising white men , made him angry. He was too much milky white too though he was Korean.

Thinking about all this things , Jaehyun picked something from the fridge.
Moments later he smirked looking at what he picked .

Taeyong was still watching gay porns when Jaehyun pulled his trousers without any warning.

" Whatcha doing Jaehyun...?"

" What do you think I'm doing?"

Taeyong smirked not looking at the younger knowing exactly what he was about to do.

" I see you aren't wearing underwear .. always ready to get fucked huh Tae...?"

Taeyong just rolled his eyes but he was waiting for Jaehyun to make a move.

Without further due , Jaehyun pushed his two fingers inside Taeyong soft tight sensitive hole spreading his cute little buttcheeks ...

Taeyong hissed when Jaehyuns dry fingers hit his walls abusing his prostrate mercilessly ...

He felt Jaehyuns third finger inside him and the pleasure he was feeling made him drop his phone on bed..

The moaning from video along with Taeyongs sift whimpers filled the room.

But Jaehyun pulled away after thrusting his fingers inside Taeyong for a bit..

" What .. why.. ?"
Taeyong complained when Jaehyun wasn't making any move after pulling out his fingers as he was waiting to be filled by something more gigantic inside his hole..

" Patience...Tae.."

And Taeyong was waiting... Waiting for Jaehyun ...to pleasure him... To abuse his hole... To make him cum.. to make him scream.. to make him..

" Ah... What the fuck... Jae...."

Taeyong tried to look back but Jaehyun had trapped him by his right hand pushing him against the bed .

" What is this..  jaehyun..."

" Something those whites can't do baby..."

" Ahh.... It feels....what the.... "

Using his stretchiness, Taeyong managed to look at what Jaehyun was doing...as he was feeling cold sticky inside his hole.... A weird feeling giving chills through all his body...

" Jaehyun....a fucking popsicle.... Ahh......it's cold... Pull it out ..."

" Wanna get fucked raw Tae ? You have dance practice tomorrow? You sure you can walk properly if I fuck you raw...."

" Jaehyun... Please ..no..."

" I can't hear you baby..."

Jaehyun was thursting the popsicle inside out Taeyongs butthole and it was melting with the warmness of Taeyong and fraction of their actions....

Taeyongs dick twitched under his body when he felt something thicker coming inside him...

" Jae...."

" I'm gonna fuck you so good baby..."

Jaehyun was fucking Taeyong with his dick and the popsicle at the same time using his one hand to balance his body another to use the popsicle until the whole popsicle melted inside Taeyongs home dripping it's juice from the small cave. He threw the stick and used his dick to fuck Taeyong now.. ..

" Ahh.... Fuck.....jae....ah..."

Taeyong was feeling weird... The cold sensation was replaced by Jaehyuns dick pleasuring him...in every possible way and the youngers hands slapping his butt at the same time....

" Ufff Tae ..... Ahh... Shit... You feel so good...."

" Jaehyun... I'm gonna..  cum..."

" Hold on...baby.... Let's do it together..."

After thursting inside Taeyong for few times both of them cummed at the same time filling Taeyong with Jaehyuns hot salty cum and strawberry popsicle juice at the same time ..

" Ahh.. Jae...."
Standing under the cold shower at 3am , messing with his butthole using his left hands there fingers and stroking his dick with his right hand , Taeyong rested his forehead on the wall.

He was crying. . Crying because he needed Jaehyun... He needed his touch , he needed his scent, he needed his warmness...

Waking up with horny dream with someone who can never be his , Taeyong has no other choice but help his physical needs and cry for being so helpless and shattered.

It's nothing for Lee Taeyong to get a dick and have a good fuck...

But the problem was , he was addicted to Jaehyun. And he couldn't let anyone elses body to be around him at all..

" Tae... Uff..."

And he wasn't the only one....

" Jaehyun... "

Jaehyun woke up hearing the female voice . He felt his thighs were wet and sticky while his dick was standing gloriously..

He hid his morning wood with pillow which was more than just a morning wood now , when he heard Haeun.

" Yeah .."

" Good morning love..."
Haeun smiled.

" Yeah.. morning.."
Jaehyun looked at anywhere but Haeun..

" I have made breakfast for you Jae ... You should clean up and come to eat .. I'll be waiting for you..."
Haeun smiled again looking at Jaehyun.

" Yeah.. sure ... "
Jaehyun chuckled nervously.

Haeun left the room with a smile on her face but weirdness in her eyes.

Something was up with her lately.
She was way too nice to Jaehyun , cooking for him , not fighting at all , taking care of him and being a sweet talker.

Any boyfriend would find this cute and precious but in Jaehyuns case , he find it disturbing.

Like the calmness before Strom.

Jaehyun sat accross Haeun on the dining table and silently start eating.

" Did you sleep well Jaehyun?"

" Hmm... "

Haeun was looking at Jaehyun with narrow gaze ..

" You'll be coming with your family to dads birthday party right ?"

" Yongie.... Are you going to uncles birthday party next week ?"

Taeyong hummed in answer.

" Please don't go... Please.."

Taeyong sighed...

" I need to go there. He personally invited me because this is his last birthday before election and he has a reputation to keep "

" I don't care about his stupid reputation. Please don't go "

" Madzz come on... Don't be stubborn.."

" You don't understand"
Madison looked out from car window.

Taeyong was taking her to hospital for regular check-up as Xiaojun went back to China and her parents are old . Plus , Taeyong wanted to go anyway.

" Look sis... You are stressing out for no reason . Kun personally requested me to keep you out from stress while he is working his ass off so he won't have to leave you for work after your marriage and delivery. But you are worried for me. Please don't do this . You need to be in happy mood for you , the baby and Kun "

" Taeyong..."

" No further arguments"

Madison stopped talking after this but her mind wasn't supporting Taeyong at all. There was a fear .. a strong negative feeling she was having but Taeyong wasn't listening anyway.

They stopped the car outside the hospital and Madison went out from the car . As Taeyong was parking , she stood there waiting for her cousin to finish.
But...

Just in a glimpse.. a bike passed Madison dangerously almost bumping her stomach with the speed and hurt her...

" Ah..."

" You fucking bastard..."
Taeyong screamed and ran to Madison who was shaking with the sudden incident.
People gathered around them watching the pregnant woman shaking nervously .

" Sis... Sshh.... Sshh..."
Taeyong hugged her and he could feel her unsteady heartbeat as she was holding her stomach , eyes wide open and sweating..

" Taeyong... My baby.. "
She whispered.

" You are fine... Baby is fine.. I'm here... Huusshhh... It's okay... It's okay.. "
He start rubbing her back and patting her head to tame her.

" Are you going to meet the doctor?"
A middle aged woman asked who saw the incident. Taeyong just nodded.

" Okay I'll tell them to bring a wheelchair. She is shaking.."

" Thank you .."
Taeyong said still holding his sister in arms.

The doctor said both the mother and baby were fine but Madisons heartbeat rate was unusual. When Taeyong told him about the accident , he gave her some nerve relaxing medicines.

Taeyong gently lead her to his car not leaving her side at all.

" Sis... It's okay.. I'll buy you ice cream and chicken hmm ?
We will go home and you'll take rest .. no stress . Doctor told you not to get worried. Baby is fine .."

" Taeyong... Please don't go..."
Madison said with teary eyes.

" Madz please... Let's not talk about it okay ? Please.."

Madison knew Taeyong won't listen to her. But he was scared to death. Specially after what happened today. The bike was just few centimeters away from her stomach. It could harm her if it was little nearer .
Madison had this nightmare about her baby and Taeyong. But the stubborn boy would never listen to her at all.

It was really crowdy inside Lee mansion as Jaehyun and Jessica went inside. Their parents were busy so Jessica came as Lee's representative.

" I still think it's a bad idea Hyunie .."

" Just go with the flow Jes.."

Jaehyun said as his eyes fell on wealthy middle aged people there.

" There are many of our business partners here I see..".
Commented Jessica.

" It's good for you that you can talk to them then.."

" Whatever.. I still don't like the Lee's except one specific Lee ".
Jessica said with a sheer tone and Jaehyun knee whom she was talking about.

" Jae jae... Come here love.."
Haeuns loud voice earned Jaehyuns attention.
Shaking his head , he walked to her leaving Jessica alone.

Sometimes later , Jaehyun could feel a difference in the environment as people were becoming less talkative and their attention was at the front door.
He couldn't help but look at the direction where everyone was looking at ..

And he wasn't surprise at all when he saw who was the center of all attention.

Lee Taeyong...

Dark brown hair , sexy rough make-up, red check blazer with ripped jeans, perfume overflowing and his iconic eyeliner.
It was like the first time Jaehyun saw him.
Guy with the eyeliner.

He saw how gracefully Taeyong walked to his father gaining all the attention of literally everyone while Haeun standing beside Jaehyun snorted.

" Abujii.."
Taeyong greeted his father .  Mr Lee didn't want to make any bad impression on his guests so he just hugged Taeyong against his will which Taeyong also accepted. It's impossible for Me Lee to hug his gay son if it wasn't for public image.

" Taeyong.. glad you came dear "
Mr Lee faked smiled..

" I wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything abujii"
Taeyong smirked too.

Jaehyun was looking at Taeyong from afar , how he was having the attention of everyone genderlessly. How he would seductively smile at men and flirt with women at the same time.
They don't say it wrong ,
Lee Taeyong can makes women have their panties wet and men growing their buldge hard without even touching them.

Haeun on the other side had her Sharpe gaze on Jaehyun. She was getting pissed but still kept her cool outside..

" Taeyong hi..."
Taeyong felt a sudden hug from a female which made him starteled at first but he hugged back immediately after knowing who it was.

" How are you doing Jessica ?"

Pulling away from the hug , Jessica smiled tapping Taeyongs chin..
" I'm fine ... How are you ?"

Taeyong hold her hands still smiling,
" I'm fine .. how's you married life going ?"

Jessica saw her brother from the corner of her eyes that he was watching the two .

" My marriage life is great.. you tell me... "

" I'm... Just .. am..."

" Are you actually fine Taeyong ?"
Asked Jessica with her eyes filled with anxiousness.

Good Lord .... These women..
Taeyong is so weak to lie to her just the way he can't lie to Madison. Good women are too precious to lie and Taeyong is so stupid to pretend.

So he just laughed his pain off.. nervously.

" Just so you know Taeyong... None of our family members like that pesky step sister of yours.. she looks so pretentious.. oh God ."

Taeyong laughed at Jessicas comment.

" Your sister seems close with my step brother Jae "

Jaehyun was surprised that Haeun really was talking about Taeyong...

" Well... Taeyong is nice so everyone likes him .. that includes Jessica as well.."

" Oh... Good for him I Guess. He is really getting attention from people he never thought about .. eh.."

Jaehyun turned to Haeun with his forehead creased,

" What ...?"

Haeun smiled ,
" Oh that's nothing... By the way .. I'm not coming with you tonight. I'll stay here .. "

Jaehyun sighed . He needed not to smile now.

" Okay.. "

" I'll miss you love.. tomorrow morning will be wonderful for us .. don't miss me much.."
Haeun kissed Jaehyuns cheek.

Taeyong didn't show it but he definitely noticed how his father and Haeun was introducing Jaehyun and Jessica to literally everyone . It was like making things official between them ..

Jessica wasn't really happy with this and her face was screaming annoyence while Jaehyun kept his poker face.

Taeyong walked inside mansions inner side. It was the place where he spend his childhood , memories with his mother . The place which was suppose to be his safe zone . But everything changed when his step mom and Haeun made entry to his life.

He didn't notice when he came inside where guests were not allowed.

" Opppaaaaa.  .."

Hearing the voice Taeyong smiled. The only person in this house who loves him.

He widened his arm as Alana jumped into his arm..

" Hey little one . . "

" I'm gonna be 18 next year come on oppa.... I missed you .."

Taeyong kissed her head ,
" I missed you too... Why weren't you in the party ?"

" Dad said I shouldn't be exposed publicly for my privacy and peaceful life .. "
Alana pouted .

" Well .. he said it right though..."

" You don't need to go back there .. stay with me oppa .. we are meeting after a long time .. I have many things to tell you..."

" Yeah that's better.. the party with those boring old men are really annoying.."

Taeyong was happy to meet his half sister. They went inside to her room which was previously Taeyongs room.  At least his room belonged to Alana who was surprisingly a good person inspite of having Mr and Mrs Lee as parents.

Hours passed as the two were talking without caring the time .

" Al .. my phone is running out of charge ... Do you have the same charger ?"

" Wait .. lemme check ..... "

She looked at her chargers and found the match.

" Here.. gimme your phone. I'll put it on charge.."

" Yeah...and don't turn it off.."

" Okay oppa..."

Jaehyun was looking for Taeyong but he couldn't found him anywhere. Jessica lefts hours ago as she had work but Jaehyun stayed with Mrs Lees request.

He saw Taeyongs car outside so he thought the older must be inside the house.
There was an uncomfortable feeling there but Jaehyun couldn't put a finger on it.

The guests start leaving so he also decided to leave.
Biding farewell to Lee family he start his car still feeling weird . As if something's was telling him not to go. At least not before meeting Taeyong. But he couldn't stay. .. He can't ...

It was around 9 when Taeyong and Alana came out after having a long chit chat .

" I think all the guests left..."

" So I'll be leaving now too Al.."

A man stood in front of them and Taeyong knew he was one of his father's body guards.

" Boss is asking you to go backyard..."

Taeyong raised his eyebrow but nodded anyway.
Alana also walked with him at what the man shrugged.

There was a mini bar at their backyard. Taeyong and Alana went inside and saw his father , Haeun and Mrs Lee there .

They weren't expecting Alana yet they were happy that she kept him inside the house and helped them without knowing.

" Come here Taeyong ... Sit with us.. "
Called his father.

Taeyong looked at Alana who was holding his hand .

" It's fine..."

Alana sat there little far from her family. The surrounding made her uncomfortable but she didn't want to leave Taeyong.

Haeun poured drink to a glass and gave it to Taeyong.

" Drink up .. loosen up..."

" What's with the sudden treatment ? What do you guys want ?"
Taeyong said taking the glass.

Mr Lee just clapped their glasses together .
" Nothing special.."
He eyed his wife .

Taeyong gulped the drink in one sip and kept the glass on the table .
Haeun poured another glass which Taeyong also took without thinking anything.

" Why are you guys making oppa drunk ?"
Alana asked feeling suspicious.

Just then Taeyong start coughing holding his throat..

" Wha.... "
Taeyong gasped.

" Oppaaa..... What did you do to him ?"
Screamed Alana.

" Take Alana inside the house and lock her inside her room. Don't forget to seize her phone. Take her away "
Mr Lee commanded and Mrs Lee hold her arm.

" No.... No.... Leave me...let me go... Oppaaa... "

Taeyong collapse on the floor moving like a fish taken out from the river..
While Haeun has a smirk on her face.

Mrs Lee and another guard forcefully took her away as the girl was screaming through her lungs out.

" Please let him go... Mom..... Dad..... Unnie.... Don't do this please.... Please... Oppaaa...."
She was screaming begging knocking her door but there was no use.
Her phone was taken away and her screams wouldn't be heard from outside anyway.

Taeyong was lying on the floor breathing somehow... 
His eyes teary and mouth open ..

Still he was not giving up..

" Wh... Why...?"

Haeun took a baseball bat she was keeping inside to do her satanic things . She walked to Taeyong and hit his back .. straight at his spine...

" Ahh.... "
He screamed and blood came out from his mouth.

Haeun scrotched down and gripped Taeyongs hairs painfully.

" Why ?
Because you dared to touch my Jaehyun.. you dared to make physical relationship with him.. because you dared try taking whats mine "

She pushed his head and hit his knees again while Taeyongs eyes were fixed on his father.

" You were always a disgrace.. I can't believe you went after Haeuns boyfriend. Yack... You better die Bastard.."
Mr Lee spitted .

Taeyong couldn't believe his own father was trying to kill him.. tears start falling from his eyes...

Haeun hit hit waist again using her all force.

" You... You seduced my Jaehyun using your body.... Your sexiness.. you dirty dance moves right... I knew it .  .
Watch me destroying your pride before giving you a painfully dead. The pain you caused me. You caused us..."

She hit his legs and Taeyong screamed with pain...
Still his eyes were on his father.

" Don't look at me like that ... You should just go to your mother..  I'm ashamed of giving my sperm for making a filthy creature like you...
I'll dispose your car and burry you anywhere. I can't let a bastard like you coming between me and my president position.... "

He turn his back to Taeyong ..

Haeun sat down in front of  Taeyong gripping his hair and slapping him...

" You think you can get everything you want huh.... Whatever you want to.... Guess what... You can't . No one can save you here ...
Once you are dead... I'll live happily with my Jaehyun .. he doesn't even love you asshole. He was just using your body as he was missing me. He loves me . Only me. He lives with me . He adores me . Not you... "

She punched Taeyongs face making him close his eyes and stood up...

And she continued hitting Taeyong ... Mercilessly...

" So that's how I'll die huh.... "
Taeyong thought to himself as he was loosing the control over his body ...

He closed his eyes ...
If he has to die now , he'll think about good memories rather than watching his father and Haeun slash his murderes face.

He wants to die happily thinking about...

His dreamies laughing and singing on the stage happily ,
Taeil and Doyoung watching them proudly..
Seulgi holding Sehuns Hands...

Jaemin clinging into him and complaining that his parents loves Taeyong more..

Alana talking to him cheerfully..

Ten dancing and Johnny admiring him lovingly ...

Taeyongs omoni and appa feeding him his favorite foods..

Madison holding a baby in her arm and Kun kissing her forehead .. Xiaojun standing at back...

Taeyongs mother playing with small Taeyong , singing lullaby to him....

He felt a hard kick on the back of his head before gasping for airs as blood came out from his mouth again.... Thinking about one last person he loved....

Wearing a white shirt looking like an angel , showing off his beautiful dimple smile standing in a flower garden....
Those dimples.... God damn dimples... That smile .... Those beautiful eyes....

" Taeyong..."
He spoke ..

" Jaehyun..."
Taeyong muttered before taking his last breath ..........

Hi guys ...

Ammm.... Bye guys....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.7K 35
In which Jaehyun is a bit too obsessed with the cute boy in his class. ⌦ Fictional Story ⌦ yandere au ⌦ Bot!Taeyong Top!Jaehyun ⌦ genres ⤳dram...
3.5K 193 80
{PREQUEL TO: 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘. ❥ nct.} "For the world, we're NCT!" «§» Twenty-three men. All tested physically and mentally. It's the year 2197, an...
126K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
19.5K 929 36
[guardianangel!au] having him by my side was simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. It was like seeing my reflection move on i...