D̶e̶a̶r̶ H̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶

By UroojNisa9

Twenty one years old Katy endures domestic violence by her husband until Ryan comes into her life. But as ev... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 ( Long Chapter )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 ( Long Chapter )
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (LONG CHAPTER)
chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Long Chapter)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (Longest Chapter)

Chapter 47 ( Longest Chapter )

167 11 46
By UroojNisa9

Words: 1837
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤•••••••¤¤¤¤¤¤¤•••••••¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

That day when Katy reached home she saw her mother cooking clam chowder. She walked towards the kitchen, dragged a chair and sat on it.

"Mom , we are getting married tomorrow". She blurted out.

Sandra quickly looked at Katy. "Tomorrow?".

"Yes , I can't wait that long mom".

"Okayyy but what about Aurora and Brody ?". She asked.

"Ryan will explain them". Replied Katy.

"Ok so , shall we go for shopping then ?". Asked Sandra.

"Yes mom let's go".

After two hours of shopping and arranging everything along with booking the marriage place , They both went to Ryan's house.

"Yeah I'm so happy that the marriage is not delayed". Said Aurora. "Yeah me too". Said Sandra.

Ryan and Katy were lying on Ryan's bed. Ryan interlocked his fingers with Katy's and she smiled.

"Katy , you know I'm so lucky to have you by my side". Ryan said. "No , I'm lucky". Katy said.

For few seconds there was silence in the room. Katy closed her eyes as they both were just inches apart. Ryan pushed a strand of Katy's hairs behind her ears and caressed her head slowly.

Then he leaned in and kissed both of her eyes. Katy smiled before opening her eyes. "That felt beautiful". She chuckled and so did Ryan.

"Ryan you're going to be okay alright?". She whispered. Ryan nod. "I hope so". He whispered back.

"Teddy ?". She called.

"Hmm". Ryan hummed.

"You're not scared right ?".

"Umm... no I'm not". Ryan replied with a sigh. Then he turned and lied straight facing the roof.

"You know Katy ? We all have to die once. No one will stay remain in this world. The difference is that no one knows when is their last time ? Their last hug , their last breath". Ryan said.

Katy didn't said a word but she put her hand on Ryan's stomach and pushed her body against Ryan's.

"When we arrive in this world, Everyone is laughing but we are crying, do something so great in this life that when we die, everyone will cry but we will be laughing". Ryan said and smiled.

"I love you". Said Katy as she pecked his lips before getting up.

"Where are you going ?".

"I'm going to see what they are up to". Katy replied. But before she could go , Ryan held her arm and pulled her on his laps.

"Did I allow you to leave ?". He said. Katy chuckled. "Ryan but I want to check what they are talking about".

"No ... right now , be with me". He said and kissed her cheek. Katy blushed.

"Okay". Said Katy as she smiled.

This might get intense for some readers so please don't read if you are not comfortable with these type of scenes.

Ryan gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb. And then he shifted his position by putting Katy on the bed and he sat over her.

Katy smiled because she understood what Ryan is about to do. She prepared herself.

Ryan kissed her forehead and then nose. His kisses were going down and down. He stopped at the neck and kissed her deeply. He left many love bites on her neck.

He interlocked his fingers with Katy's fingers and kissed on her lips. He tilted his head to make it more deep.

Then he started opening the buttons of her shirt. Katy's hands were on his shoulders as she was enjoying the whole thing.

Ryan removed her shirt and her body was exposed for the first time to Ryan. He smiled looking at Katy because she was being so shy.

He quickly covered her body with his own by laying on her. Katy smiled and wrapped her hands around him.

Ryan went gentle because he knew that her first time was nothing but a pain. So he wanted this one to be the best and pain free.

After few minutes , Ryan laid beside her. "Did you like it ?".

Katy giggled and hugged him.

The Next Day
Katy's house

"Mom how am I looking ?". Katy asked while applying lipstick.

"Gorgeous. You are looking like a fairy". Sandra replied.

Sandra settled the dress the for her and they were ready to go. They reached the exact place where the marriage meant to be.

Katy was sitting in the bridal room and Sandra was talking to Aurora on the phone.

Katy looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow , is this me ?". She laughed. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Come in". Sandra said.

Two photographers entered the room. "Ma'am , photoshoot ?".

"Yes Ofcourse". Replied Katy.

The photographers started taking pictures of the beautiful bride Katy. They set up the chroma and put up some beautiful props and backgrounds.

Katy posed and gave them some memorable shots.

"Oh my sweetie , May God keep her away from the evil eye". Sandra whispered looking at her happy daughter.

After some photographs, the cameraman left and Katy again sat down and waited the exact time.

It was 5.16 pm , when Sandra rushed in and alarmed Katy.

"Katy , its time. Let's go baby". Said Sandra.

Katy got up and settled her dress. Sandra helped her walking out of the room.
Katy's POV

I held my mother's hand tightly. Because I was nervous. Even though it was my second time. But still some things were really scary.

I took a deep breath and kept on walking ahead.

"Smile , they are about to see you". My mother whispered in my ear.

I smiled and looked straight. I saw some flower girls standing with beautiful flowers in their hands waiting for me. When I entered the hall , everyone started hooting. They threw flower petals on me.

My mother walked me down the aisle.

It wasn't late before my eyes laid on my man. He was standing waiting for me. For some reasons , this is the best feeling ever. You are coming towards the person who is about to become yours. And he so patiently waiting for you and smiling.

He looked all his handsome self. I was so happy to see him. His beautiful face , his cute smile , his innocence and his charming eyes , all was addictive.

When we reached there , Ryan asked for my hand and I put my hand on his. He helped me with the stairs and we stood facing each other. I saw my mother sitting at the front seat.

The priest stood there and gestured us to hold each other's hands. We did as he said. Ryan stared right in my eyes. For a second I felt realllyyyy veryyyy shy.

"First groom will repeat after me and then the bride". Said the Priest. Ryan nod and agreed.

"I, 'Ryan Maxwell' , take you, 'Katy' , to be my lawfully wedded wife , to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness .....

Ryan held my hand tightly on the word sickness. And I assume that he is very scared right now.

.....and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow". 

"Very good , now the bride will repeat after me".

I nod and again shifted my gaze to Ryan. He was looking at me as if he's asking "please tell me I'm doing the correct thing".

I gave him the reassuring look that he needed. And I repeated after the priest.

"I, 'Katy ' , take you, 'Ryan' , to be my lawfully wedded husband , to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , .....

Now I held his hand tightly. To love and to cherish is what I will do. And I promise that I will never leave your side Ryan. Never.

till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow". 

After the vow , I looked at my mother. She seemed so happy. And the smile that she have on her face was not there at the time of Marve. She couldn't even express her joy.

As I was busy reading my mother's face , every one started clapping for us and I realized that the Priest have asked us to exchange our rings.

I again looked at my mother and she was also clapping for me. I have never seen her this happy.

I saw Liam bringing the pillow of the ring box to Ryan. He waved at me and I smiled. Ryan slipped the ring on my finger and kissed my knuckles.

And then I saw Lilith bringing the same ring boz towards me. She hugged me and gave me the ring. I slipped the ring on his finger.

"You may kiss your bride now". The Priest said to Ryan.

Ryan grabbed my waiste and pulled me close. And without waiting for any single second , he kissed my lips.

End Of Katy's POV

After Party

Everyone was enjoying with their friends. Many of them were busy in shots. The huge wedding cake was cutted.

Sandra , Aurora and Brody were standing in a group and were talking. While Ryan and Katy were dancing with their friends.

Liam obviously with Carol, Duke with Lilith. And Ryan with Katy. Suddenly Katy removed Ryan's hands and walked away. Ryan was confused.

Katy stood on the stage with a mic in her hands.

"Please everyone, can I have your attention?". Katy asked.

The crowd shouted yes.

"I'm here to sing a song....",

Everyone started hooting and clapping. "For my lovely husband". Katy said.

Ryan smiled as he waited for the song.

Before Katy sung the song, some beautiful colourful butterflies flew behind her , and the bubble makers were making bubbles.

"Wise men say , only fools rush in ....
But I can't help falling in love with you"

As soon as the crowd heard the first stanza , they started hooting again. Ryan realized within a second that what Katy is trying to say in this song. His smile was wide. He was so happy.

"Shall I stay? Would It be a sin ? Oh if I can't help falling in love with you ...."

Aurora glanced at Brody. He was so happy for his brother. He even clapped multiple times during her singing. His grin was wider than Ryan. Aurora herself was so happy. "Finally my child is got what he wanted". She whispered.

" Like a river flows , surely to the sea. Darling so it goes ... some things are meant to be ...."

While singing this stanza , Katy walked downstairs and stood infront of Ryan.

She asked Ryan for his hand. 

"Take my hand".....

Ryan placed his hand gently on her hands.

"Take my whole life too ... Oh for I can't help falling in love with you".

Ryan sang along the last line.

"Oh for I can't help falling in love with you "

"Thank you Katy , that was wonderful". Said Ryan as he hugged Katy and digged his face in her neck.

Katy hugged him even more tightly. And the crowd didn't stopped clapping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bruises By Jake Cassidy

General Fiction

1.7K 39 40
A boy, Bryce, and his 7 year old brother get abused everyday. They have been for as long as they can remember, but the one thing he never dreamed of...
162K 16.6K 70
Is it easy to break a person? That too beyond repair? How can someone be this much cruel to inflict pain on others? Her bruises constantly remind he...
Till death By Renay

Mystery / Thriller

99.5K 2.6K 16
When battered wife Cara finally had enough of the abuse from her husband of 4 years she concocted a plan to leave Tony. After fleeing from Boston, s...
184K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭