Cursed | Taekook

By 37Chonces

Book One of the Gods Love Series Jungkook is the son of Aphrodite and works at his mom's artifact store. Ta... More

Cursed
2; First Day On The Job
3; Cursed Artifact
4; Meeing Taehyung's Stone Family
5; Hoseok's Help
6; Siblings
7; Almost Kiss
8; Fake Dating
9; Hiding In The Closet
10; Teasing
11; Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
12; Comfort
13; Taehyung's Touch
14; The Journal Entry
15; More Secrets Revealed
16; The Picture
17; Junseo and Hyejin
18; No Where To Be Found

1; Mischief

760 46 19
By 37Chonces

If there was one thing Jungkook loved to do on Mount Olympus was causing mischief with his nephew, Yoongi, son of Eros.

You see, Jungkook was the son of Aphrodite. His mother had two more children, Seokjin and Eros. Eros was the oldest, followed by Seokjin and then finally Jungkook. Because Eros was much older than Seokjin and Jungkook, he had a child named Yoongi. Yoongi was younger than Seokjin by a year but older than Jungkook and since both of them grew up together they were inseparable, almost like siblings, except they weren't.

"I don't like that my uncle is younger than me," Yoongi grumbled while fumbling with his bow and arrow.

"Stop complaining and get ready to shoot," Jungkook said as his eyes focused on a target below them.

Jungkook and Yoongi were currently floating on the sky's clouds, ready to shoot love arrows at random people to make them fall in love just for the fun of it.

"Jungkook, we shouldn't be forcing these people to love strangers," Yoongi said as he adjusted the bow and arrow in his hands.

"But isn't it fun to watch them?" Jungkook asked. "Humans are so helpless when it comes to love."

"Jungkook, we're literally the sons of the gods of love." Yoongi deadpanned.

"How about that human?" Jungkook asked as he ignored Yoongi.

"Who?" Yoongi asked.

"That guy," Jungkook pointed at an innocent human being who was just walking by minding his business in a sea of people. Everyone looked like ants from above, but this person stood out. "You don't normally see many people sporting pink hair and pink is one of the colors associated with love so..."

"Jungkook, maybe we should stop for today and head back up to Mount Olympus. What if we get caught by Apollo or Hoseok?" Yoongi worriedly asked while his small wings behind him twitched in fear.

"Why are you so afraid of getting caught? Just live in the moment and have fun." Jungkook said as he was preparing to shoot the love arrow.

"Jungkook, seriously we shouldn't be messing with love among humans. Remember what your mom and my dad said? Next time we get caught shooting love arrows, we'll get in big trouble." Yoongi said.

Jungkook scoffed. "I don't care what mom or what my brother says. I should have brought Seokjin even though we don't get along."

"First of all, unlike me and you, Seokjin has a love life."

"Seokjin's boyfriend is Namjoon, the son of Dionysus. I would have thought he would have had an alcohol tolerance like his dad, but he doesn't. He's always drunk. Seokjin probably has to take care of his boyfriend."

"Namjoon is younger than me," Yoongi said. "He's still developing an alcohol tolerance."

"Why are we even talking about Seokjin's boyfriend?" Jungkook asked annoyed. "There's a poor helpless human with pink hair walking right below us that we really need to shoot with a love arrow."

"Jungkook, we really shouldn't be doing this. I feel like someone is watching us."

"It's probably just a bird."

"Or it could be Apollo or Hoseok."

"Who cares about them. Let's just shoot this love arrow."

"Jungkook no-"

Jungkook shot the love arrow. "Oops, it slipped. Now let's watch as it hits the human and his love life unfolds."

"Yoongi and Jungkook!"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook turned upon hearing their names. Before them stood Aphrodite and Eros on a cloud and behind them, Hoseok, the son Apollo.

"We warned you both to stop shooting the love arrows. Jungkook come with me." Aphrodite said.

"Yoongi you go try to stop the love arrow from striking the human," Eros instructed and Yoongi quickly flew down on a cloud to the earth trying to spot the love arrow.

Since Yoongi couldn't just fly around on a cloud in the human world, he had to stop behind a tree to hop off the cloud.

Yoongi peeked out from behind the tree to make sure no one saw him before searching around for any signs of pink hair.

The love arrow was going to strike any moment and Yoongi had to find it quick before it could touch the human.

Love arrows were specifically designed to help humans find love, but Yoongi and Jungkook- mainly Jungkook- used them to mess with a human's helpless heart for the fun of it. They strike fast, but since the arrow was shot way up in the clouds it would take a little longer to reach the innocent human in pink hair.

Yoongi's quick eyes soon found sight of the pink hair so he dashed to the human as fast as he could. At the same time, the love arrow was also racing towards the human.

Yoongi was within hands reach of the human when the arrow suddenly struck having won the race.

Yoongi quickly turned the human around to look at where the arrow had struck. The human looked at him with such a deep emotion in his eyes and soon Yoongi realized his mistake.

When the love arrow strikes a human, no matter where they fall in love with the first person they see.

Love, he's in love with me, Yoongi wanted to die. He smiled half-heartedly at the pink haired human who only lovingly smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi is stopping the arrow from striking that innocent human. Eros will see what punishment he'll give his son, but for you, Jungkook, you'll be working at my artifact store in the human world." Aphrodite said as he stood before Jungkook with her hands on her hips.

"What?! I have to go to the human realm? But that's where the humans live!" Jungkook whined.

"That's why it's called the human realm." Aphrodite deadpanned.

"But mom, mommy dearest," Jungkook fluttered his eyes at his mom. "Can't I just help my dear brother Eros in whatever he needs assisting?"

"As I said, Eros will be giving Yoongi and punishment, so he will most likely be spending more time with his dad so that Eros can closely watch over him. I'll have to thank Hoseok later, he was the one who caught you guys and quickly came and told us."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Mom, Hoseok's grandfather, Helios caught you having an affair when you were still married to Hephaestus."

"We don't speak of that." Aphrodite quickly said. "And as I was saying, you'll be working in the artifact store in the human world."

"For how long?" Jungkook said as he slouched back in the chair he was sitting in while his mother was scolding him.

"Two months."

"What?! I don't want to be selling things to humans for two months!" Jungkook complained.

"It's either that or you do my errands for two months."

"I thought that was Eros' job. He's always doing errands for you whenever you ask him."

"Jungkook! I'm your mother!" Aphrodite said with a gasp.

"And Eros is your son and he's always running around causing mischief whenever you ask him, so you shouldn't be getting mad at me and Yoongi for causing some mischief."

"Jungkook, you shoot Eros' love arrows to make people fall in love just for the fun of it."

"Because it is fun!" Jungkook protested. "Who doesn't love to watch helpless humans fall in love?"

"Jungkook, who are you to talk about love? I am your mother, the goddess of love."

"Mom, who are you to talk about love when all you did was have many affairs while you were married."

"Jungkook enough!" Aphrodite yelled, anger pulsing through her body, her cheeks tainted a rosy red, making her look even more beautiful despite being angry.

"Jungkook," Aphrodite spoke again in a calm manner as if she didn't just yell at the young god a few moments ago. "Two months working at my artifact store in the human world." 

"Yes, mother," Jungkook said as he stood up and smiled at his mother before walking out of the room.

"What punishment did you get?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook closed the door to the room. He had been waiting for Jungkook outside the room.

"Two months working at my mom's artifact store in the human world. What punishment did you get?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi sighed. "I have to babysit a human."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "That sounds more fun than working at a lame store all day and helping humans."

Yoongi shook his head. "No, I have to babysit the human that you shot with the love arrow. I was the first person he saw after getting struck. I thought he had fallen in love with me, but instead, he seems to be more sexually attracted to me."

"Aren't they supposed to fall in love?"

"Yes, but my father is Eros, the god of lust and sexual desire."

"And?" Jungkook asked, waiting for Yoongi to continue.

"I think he's sexually attracted to me because I'm the son of the god of lust and sexual desire," Yoongi explained.

Jungkook's face scrunched in disgust. "Never mind that doesn't sound like fun anymore. I wouldn't want to deal with a horny human."

"Jungkook, you shot the horny human."

"So?"

Yoongi sighed. "Nevermind, you're just going to pull the, 'I'm your uncle card' on me despite me being older than you."

"But Yoongi," Jungkook said as he wrapped an arm around his nephew. "I am your uncle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If any of this was confusing, please let me know, but other than that, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :)

Also stream Twice's comeback More and More

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
5.1M 319K 51
"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got something ten times better: me." ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴...
46.3K 2.5K 35
Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the women who work to appease the physical needs...
67.5K 3.4K 125
In which Jungkook forced to live an unwanted life and feels he is a monster, Jimin is just a boy in love, read to find out how Taehyung grows to love...