Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•22• Rendezvous

7.3K 403 240
By Dippy08

"Get the fuck away from my boyfriend Yugyeom!" Jungkook yelled through his gritted teeth, loud enough for Yugyeom to stop. His hands slowly let go of Taehyung from his firm grip when he saw the certain brown haired male, stomping towards him furiously.

Taehyung quickly rushed behind Jungkook and clutched onto Jungkook from the back.

"Jungkook, no!" He whispered in a panic because he knew what was about to happen.

Ignoring Taehyung's warning, Jungkook lunged in Yugyeom's direction and punched him on his face. Yugyeom's back hit the wall on the impact and Taehyung gasped in shock.

"How fucking dare you?" Jungkook asked again and grabbed him by his collar and punched him and this time Yugyeom fell on the ground groaning in pain. There was blood on his lips and a heavy bruise forming.

Jungkook went feral, he couldn't stand the thought of anything harming his boyfriend and here Yugyeom almost- The scene made Jungkook's blood boil and he was not done with Yugyeom and was about to pull him up again but Taehyung screamed.

"JUNGKOOK! STOP! JUST STOP IT!" He stepped in front, in between Yugyeom and Jungkook and resisted his boyfriend from moving any further.

"Taehyung, move! How dare he touch you? HOW DARE HE?" Taehyung hugged Jungkook and broke down into tears.

"P-please, stop..." He cried and Yugyeom stood up, wiping his bleeding face with his sleeves.

Jungkook tried to step but Taehyung held him again.

"Jungkook let's get out here, please..." He pleaded, trying to drag him away.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HIM? I'LL FUCKING END YOU!" Jungkook yelled and Yugyeom chuckled pathetically.

"Jungkook, stop for God's sake. Let's go." Taehyung pulled him with him and turned around to look at Yugyeom with a disgusted expression.

"Y-you don't have to fight me. You're already a winner, Kook. You have h-him." Yugyeom said, looking in Taehyung's direction, eyes filled with pain.

Jungkook was still breathing heavily, chest filled with wrath. He might feel bad about it later but at this moment he felt nothing for Yugyeom, he was a disgusting piece of shit for him.

Jungkook closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. He held Taehyung's hands and dragged them out of the rest room and Taehyung just walked with him, trying to control his tears.

Jungkook finally stopped in an empty classroom and sighed hard. Taehyung dug his face into his chest as he cried and Jungkook rubbed his back. Jungkook then parted him away to wipe his tears and pecked his lips.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung sniffed.

"I... I only love you Kookie, only you." He whispered and Jungkook's gaze softened quickly. His heart ached so badly and he pulled Taehyung in another tight hug.

"I know, baby, I know." He whispered and stroked Taehyung's hand as he hugged him closer to his chest.

"Forget about him." Jungkook whispered after parting away.

"Promise me you won't fight him again. I don't want you to be in trouble." He requested with his glossy eyes.

"Promise me?" He asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I promise."

Taehyung tiptoed to land his lips on Jungkook's who now caged him in his arms to kiss him better.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

To distract Taehyung from the events that happened in the day, Jungkook decided to take his boyfriend out on a date after college.

What would be nicer than feeding his baby with his favorite food? So, he took him to a nice restaurant. Taehyung was quieter than the usual days and Jungkook seemed to notice it and he also knew the reason why.

"Tae, if you stay quiet then how am I supposed to stay calm?" Jungkook asked worriedly, taking his hand into his own as they sat on the cushion, facing each other. Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looked at his boyfriend.

"Ah, I was just..." He whispered, lost at words.

"I want you to forget about it, Tae. He can't do anything to you because I won't let him." He assured, rubbing his thumb on Taehyung's hand and Taehyung's heart swelled.

"I am fine, Kookie and I will forget about it. I swear. I just need some time." Taehyung whispered softly and Jungkook took his hand closer to his face and kissed it softly and Taehyung smiled.

"My baby is the best and I will protect him from everything." He whispered and Taehyung's smile grew wider, blush blossoming slowly.

"I know, Mr. Spidey." He whispered quietly and Jungkook looked all around to see if no one was hearing.

"Hey!" He joked and Taehyung finally giggled.

They talked, more like Jungkook flirted, his usual cheesiness on display. Time flew as they laughed and giggled like small kids. Soon the waiter came and Taehyung's eyes lightened up, watching the plates full of his favourite food and Jungkook couldn't be less happy.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Dusk approached and the darkness engulfed the city when Yugyeom finally reached home. Welcomed by silence was not something new for him but that day he needed someone to talk to, to share his pain with because he was heartbroken, completely lost.

He was completely drunk when he entered the empty drawing room, only to sit and drink more in the bar. He pulled out a bottle from the shelf to gulp it down. He desperately wanted to forget what he did.

He was ashamed of himself after finally realising what he had done just because of jealousy, but for whom? Someone who was already taken?

It sounded so pathetic and Yugyeom had finally realized how foolish he was but it was too late, he lost two important people, two people who were his only real friends, rest being suckers just for his money and fame.

Tzuyu walked into this scene and was alarmed to see him in such a state.

"Sir, you need to- Oh God! You are bleeding." She immediately pulled the bottle from his hands and held his face in her hands to notice his lips with a bruise.

"Go mind your business, Tzuyu." Yugyeom mumbled, drinking from the bottle as he was firm on letting himself loose today but Tzuyu was not easy to defeat.

"Taking care of you in my business, Sir." She replied with a fake forced smile.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and Tzuyu was done listening to him. She snatched the bottle away and Yugyeom groaned in annoyance and hit his hand on the counter.

"Stop whining and sit quietly." She literally scolded him and Yugyeom shut up immediately. He straightened his back to sit properly. He watched her quietly because she really looked dangerous when she's mad, in his opinion.

Tzuyu brought in the first aid kit and attended to his cut. Yugyeom hissed in pain as Tzuyu graciously cleaned the stain and applied cream to soothe his pain. Yugyeom did feel better but he wouldn't tell her that.

"It'll be better soon." She whispered and closed the box.

"Nothing can be better, never." He whispered and she looked at him with concern filled eyes.

"Are you okay, Sir?" She asked, monotonously.

"Drop the honorifics already."

"Fine. What's bothering you Yugyeom? You can tell me."

"And then what? My pain would flutter away?" He asked and she sighed.

"Listen Yugyeom, whatever it is I wouldn't know unless you talk. Don't bottle up, it's only going to hurt you more." She stated as a matter of fact and Yugyeom looked down, tears blurring his vision.

"Have you ever fallen in love with someone?" He asked and she thought for a while and shook her head.

"Then let it go, you won't understand." He said before standing up but he tripped. Tzuyu moved closer to him and helped him to stand properly.

"I might not understand, but I'm here to listen to you. That does make a difference doesn't it?" She asked and he looked into her eyes now.

"Alright, let's take you to your room. I'll get you some spicy soup to get rid of your hangover." She put his arm over her shoulder and took him to his bedroom and he just looked at her the entire time.

"Change into something comfortable okay? I'll come in a while." She said and Yugyeom just stared at her.

"... and Yugyeom?"

She called out and Yugyeom looked at her, waiting for her to finish.

"You'll share your story but only if you want to." She said and smiled before leaving and Yugyeom dazed out completely.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung had his head resting on Jungkook's shoulder when the two walked together, hand in hand. Unfortunately, they had to stop and part away when they reached Taehyung's house.

"We are home." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung faced him as they stood in front of it.

"You should rest, we have college tomorrow." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded before pouting more and looking down sadly.

"My baby." Jungkook pulled him in a hug.

"Take some rest. Hmm?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded but disappointment could be seen in his eyes.

"Good night Tae." Jungkook greeted and Taehyung nodded before turning away but Jungkook pulled him again to land his lips on him. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.

"Bye." Jungkook said after pulling away.

"Says the one who's not letting me go."

"I know, it's cause I love my baby so much." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled.

"I love my Kookie so much too."

"Okay bye baby." Jungkook said and Taehyung pouted and got inside his house.

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled but Taehyung had already shut the door.

Jungkook chuckled softly.

"Ah, such a cutie."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was midnight and Taehyung was still awake, shuffling in the bed staring at the screen of his phone.

"Why hasn't he texted yet?" He whined.

"Because I thought meeting you is a better idea." Jungkook was clinging upside down in front of his window and Taehyung jolted and quickly ran to him.

"Kookie...." He squealed as Jungkook stood properly after crawling inside his room and the blonde jumped on him to hug.

Jungkook held him closely before pulling out his mask.

"I missed you." Taehyung whispered through his pouty lips and Jungkook quickly pecked his lips.

"I know baby, that's why I am here. I missed you too."

Taehyung smiled and quickly pulled him for a passionate kiss and Jungkook held him in his arms, lifting him up a little to kiss him deeply and Taehyung loved it. They pulled away to breathe properly and Taehyung nuzzled his nose with him.

"My Spidey...." He whispered and Jungkook smiled.

"Well, can this Spidey ask you for a date?" He asked and Taehyung pretended to think.

"Date? Hmm....I don't mind but you know, it's not fair because I already have a boyfriend." He joked and Jungkook chuckled.

"Let's not tell your boyfriend then." Jungkook got along with Taehyung's banter.

"You're asking me to cheat on my boifie? That's bad. But I'll be bad for today." Taehyung said trying his best with aegyo and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"You are going to murder me with your cuteness. Now c'mon hold me tight." Jungkook said and Taehyung clung onto him.

Jungkook held him tightly with one arm and shot the web outside to take him out. He shot the web on buildings again and again as he flew through strings to take Taehyung to a certain place who was looking all around with sparkling eyes.

"W-we are so high." He whispered.

"Close your eyes baby." He asked and Taehyung instantly closed his eyes.

In a while, Jungkook landed on top of a building and Taehyung was still clinging on him.

"Baby, open your eyes. We are here." Jungkook said and Taehyung opened his eyes and slowly stood on the ground. Jungkook had held his hand and Taehyung looked all around with contentment in his eyes.

"Waah... this city... it's so big and beautiful." Taehyung gasped and looked all around, the breeze hitting their skins from high up in the air.

"Oh my God, the buildings look so tiny. Wow, is there our college? And look.... Wow! This is just so beautiful, Kookie." Taehyung squealed happily as he clapped his hands happily like a kid and Jungkook just smiled, lost in admiring him.

"Oooh! Is that Parc1 tower over there? It looks so tiny from here." Jungkook chuckled and nodded as he watched him.

"Ah Kookie..." He said and looked all around with pouty looks and a frown.

"Yes baby?"

"Where is Lotte World Tower? Isn't it the tallest building of Seoul?" He asked and Jungkook smiled widely.

"You sure can't see it Tae? Are you sure?" He asked and Taehyung nodded cutely.

"That's weird because you are standing on it."

"On WHAT?" Taehyung squealed happily and looked down.

"What? We are really on..."

"Yes, we are." And Taehyung jumped happily.

"Kookie you know it was always my dream to stand on it." Taehyung exclaimed with his gleaming eyes.

"I know and that's why I brought my baby here." He said and Taehyung's gaze softened.

"You don't want to make me cry, do you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"And you know what my wish was?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung just looked at him.

"...to kiss you on top of it." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung smiled with teary eyes.

"You granted my wish, now I will grant yours." Taehyung whispered before pulling him closer by, snaking his arms around his neck to smash his lips on him. Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist and kissed him back.

Taehyung started playing with his hair as they kissed in the open air with no rush. Jungkook pulled away to take a deep breath to crash his lips on him again and Taehyung was melting into it when Jungkook kissed him again and ran his hands on his back.

The kiss turned into a make out session and Jungkook bit his bottom lip and Taehyung gasped. This was very hot and Taehyung could feel shivers down his spine. He was highly aroused and he knew he wanted more.

They parted away again. Taehyung's hands were resting on Jungkook's chest as they tried to catch their breaths together. Taehyung opened up his eyes to look at Jungkook's face. His face was heating up and cheeks turned red and Jungkook smiled noticing it. He didn't have to say anything because Jungkook already read his gestures.

"Let's take my baby home."

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

😏😏😏 Ahem

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2.1K 16
Spiderman!Jungkook AU After getting bitten by a radioactive spider, Jeon Jungkook's life has never been the same. Living as a superhero and saving t...
20.9K 816 45
Jk:The day you change your feelings towards me since that day you're mine Tae:Fine but just know I'll never fall you(deep voice) Story of enmity. Wha...
1.1K 70 2
Yes... Malayalam FF aanu..(JJK X KTH X Female Lead) An Investigation Thriller... contents:- Romance Thriller Investigation Family Relationships For...
13.7K 861 48
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Fiction Date Started: FEB 2023 Date Finished: MAR 2023 It sounded like a car bomb magnified a...