HIM OR ME โœ“

By Theint_thwe

(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't li... More

Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
500 Reads!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
1K READS!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
MISTER MYSTERIOUS
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Let's Talk~
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Ending Part 1
Ending Part 2
EPILOGUE
Q and A
Star-Crossed Lovers
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter 43

1.5K 78 9
By Theint_thwe

~~~~~Sometimes the smallest thing take up the most room in your heart~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Sitting at my leather chair, I curled into a ball because of the intense pain at my lower abdomen. It feels like a roller rolling inside forward and backward, making me clench my fist intensely. Cramps are the worse thing in the world.

I remember last night during the plane ride to Seoul. I even manage to give a loud groan as the pain increases. But the pain was bearable because of him.

Flashback

I let out a loud groan as the sharp pain suddenly hit my lower abdomen. I clenched the hem of my shirt and bit my lips to prevent another groan. Namjoon is sleeping peacefully in front of me and I don't want to wake him up. The situation is already embarrassing to me.

Taehyung sat beside me the entire ride. He quickly turns around to look at me as I let out a quiet groan. He asked the flight attendants to bring me a warm milk which he said will lessen the pain.

"I'm sorry, I should've brought heat pads. Can I put my hands on your abdomen if you don't mind? It will at least lessen the pain due to the warm heat from my hand. I don't have any intentions besides making you feel better," Taehyung genuinely told me. I didn't say anything but give him a small nod as I am already embarrassed about my period issues.

He slowly placed his large warm hand on my abdomen as I just stay still. I don't dare to move. After a while, I can feel the pain reduce. He really does know everything about women. I wonder how many women he has done this to. He must have placed his hand on every women's abdomen during their period. Who knows?

"My mom used to have period cramps back in London. I always have to make her warm milk and buy her some head pads," he bitterly chuckled as he mentions his mother. He must hate his mother since she is the one who attempted the divorce. Same with mine; she ran away.

I took the warm milk from the flight attendant, giving her a small smile to be polite. She just bowed and left us alone again.

"Thank you," I quietly whisper to Taehyung as his eyes widened in surprise. I've never shown him my gratitude. But tonight, I at least want to tell him that I'm thankful for his presence. But part of me is scared that he will hurt me later on just like everybody else did.

End of Flashback

Third POV:

A loud knock on the door interrupted Y/N's thoughts as a young man with dark brown eyes came in. He wore a check shirt with black skinny jeans. His hair jelled into a wavy shape.

"Hello, Ms. Y/N. I am the new intern Min-Jun. I am a fan of your work, so I came to see you myself," the man extended his hand to shake with Y/N's but she ignored him.

"You cannot barge into my room without my consent. Have you talk to my secretary Mia?" Y/N coldly ask him as a small smirk to replace his earlier smile.

"I'm very sorry. I didn't know that since I am new here. I just wanted to see you," Min-Jun bowed his head apologetically.

"Please return back to your work," Y/N demanded it as her focused shift on her brightly lit phone screen with a new message.

Weirdo:

'Can I come to your office sometimes?'

Y/N sighed as she started to regret unblocking Taehyung after the last time. He would still attempt to be with her even in Seoul.

Min-Jun saw Y/N's sudden change of reaction and took this as a chance to introduce himself but a door knock interrupted him.

"I'm sorry Ms. Y/N, but Mr. Kim is outside waiting for you," she popped out her head of the door and widened her eyes as soon as she saw Min-Jun sitting in front of Y/N.

"What are you doing here new intern? Don't you understand you can't meet her directly like this?" Mia shook her head left to right as Y/N gesture Mia to come in.

"Min-Jun, if you have anything please talk to my secretary Mia. I hope you have a nice day," Y/N stood up to go meet the annoying weirdo.

Min-Jun waits for Y/N to leave her room with a small smirk. His intentions were to get closer to her and make her his. He as rent and loans piling up and Y/N can be his one and only solution.

"Min-Jun, don't do this again. What do you want anyway?" Mia lightly scolded Min-Jun as he shrugged.

"I just wanted to see the CEO myself," he nonchalantly replies and left the room along with Mia.

Meanwhile...

Y/N walk around her office, searching for Taehyung. He was nowhere to be found. She sighed deeply as one of her employees pointed at the coffee room beside the meeting room.

Y/N slowly walks into the coffee room to see Taehyung making something. "What the hell are you doing here?" Y/N asked annoyingly as the pain in her abdomen started to increase again.

"I'm trying to make a chamomile tea. I talked to my mom last night about period cramps. She told me that tea can reduce pain. I also bought some chocolate and heat pads for you," he told me as he blows the tea to cool it down.

"So, you still keep in touch with you mother?" Y/N asked.

"No, she called me last night to check how I was doing. I normally hang up on her, but I remember your period cramp and I ask her for some advice," Taehyung replied, oblivious about Y/N's shy reaction.

Just when Y/N was about to reply, Min-Jun came in intentionally. He needed to be close to her in any possible way. He knows that Y/N and Jungkook's break up can give him the benefit of getting close to her. What Min-Jun didn't know was that Taehyung was with Y/N the whole time, comforting her.

"Oh, we meet again CEO. I'm sorry. I came here to grab some coffee," Min-Jun bowed again with a fake smile playing on his lips.

"It's okay, Min-Jun. We're leaving anyway," Y/N told Min-Jun as she took the warm cup from Taehyung.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was astonished to hear that name. Was the man in front of him the guy he's been trying to find this whole time. Can he be the fake psychiatrist?

"Who are you?" Taehyung bluntly asks as Y/N gave him a deadly glare.

"Pick someone your own size Taehyung. He's just a new intern. Don't bother him."

Taehyung nodded his head as he plans another approach to know the man in front of him.

"Y/N, I'm going to make a coffee for myself. I'll meet you in your office," Taehyung smiles as Y/N nodded and left the coffee room.

As soon as the girl left, Taehyung scan Min-Jun from his head to toe. Judging his appearance and thinking about this true identity.

"Sir, can you move a bit. You're blocking the coffee machine," Min-Jun told Taehyung as Taehyung quickly move to the left still scanning the man.

Taehyung knows for sure that he must follow this man after work. He wants to know whether his assumptions were right or wrong. He also has to contact Jungkook but he couldn't.

At Jungkook's mansion...

"Kookie, you're back!" Areum excitedly squealed as she runs up toward him and gave him a big hug.

Areum has been staying at Jungkook's house for the past few days, making Jungkook's unstable state as an excuse. Despite the break-up, Jungkook still struggles to think about Y/N. He can't stop thinking about her and her well-being.

Areum noticed this, but she tries her best to distract and lure Jungkook into her cruel trap.

She intentionally drops Jungkook's phone into a small pond in his house. She quickly apologized and even manage to cry in front of him. Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't say anything and just buy a new phone. Areum's plan was to keep Jungkook out of Y/N's reach. Not even through the phone.

"I cook you your favorite meal for dinner, Kookie. Let's eat," Areum dragged Jungkook into the kitchen as he followed her wearily.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naรฏ...
619K 23.9K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
6.3K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
2.4M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...