My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

Screwed

79 2 0
By Connor4ever

The top photo is Joseph I felt the need to properly show you how he looks
(Liam's p.o.v.)
"What Zayn and niall did for louis was really sweet wasn't it" I say to Joseph and he nods as we grab some dishes and takes them to the kitchen." Joseph?" I ask and he turns to me " so you told me your last relation ship ended on bad notes, but.....do you mind telling me more about it" I ask and he sighs and looks down.

"Sure" he says jumping on the counter and looks eye to eye with me "so it was good at first we were happy always holding hands and hugging me" he says and wipes tears that are already falling." until he wanted to do more and-and I didn't want to, so he started getting angry and he...." he stops and starts crying and I pull him into a hug and rub his back.

"He started hitting me and yelling at me, he would be so rude....he made me do things with him and would hurt me in the process" he cries and I rub his back. I really want to kill this guy right now "shhh it's okay I won't let him hurt you" I whisper in his ear and he pulls back and I wipe the tears from his face "he you don't deserve to be crying off that prick" I say.

"Thank you liam" he says walking over to the door and I walk with him but stop him "Liam what are you doing" he asks and I look up and back to him. He looks up and sees the mistletoe and back to me "liam" he says and I press my lips to his and he stiffens and I place my hands on my hips rubbing circles with my thumbs.

He relaxes and puts one hand on my cheek and the other on my shoulder and he kisses back and the door opens and we pull away and I look up to see louis and Zayn." I knew it" louis says and I literally start having a panic attack, what made me think that this would be okay at all "Liam you okay" Zayn asks but I don't move.

"Um why don't we go" louis says to Joseph and he nods and they walk ways and Zayn brings me to the table and we sit down "Liam talk to me" he says "I'm straight, I don't know why I kissed him.....and liked it" I say and he laughs. " What's so funny" I ask "it's obvious that you like him, you know you don't have to be gay or bi to like him he could be that one guy you would go gay for" he says and I take a deep breath.

"Can we just go to the others" I say and he nods and I go out to the living room and sit i between Zayn and louis "so what are we talking about" I ask." Whether we should watch 'the nightmare before Christmas' or 'how the grinch stole Christmas' " harry says " how the grinch stole Christmas duh" Joseph and I both say and I blush and look down "the grinch it is" Niall says and louis pressed play on the movie.

~~~~~

Through out the movie I find my self always looking over at Joseph especially when he laughs and it's killing me cause I'm so confused so scared." Just sit next to him before I throw you at him" louis whispers in my ear and I look at him and he gives me a look and I get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink and I come back seeing harry next to louis and the only open seat is next to Joseph.

I take a deep breath and sit next to him and pay attention to the movie until a huge roar of thunder appears and harry and Joseph shriek and Joseph clings onto me and I laugh." Shut up liam" he says hitting my chest but still clings onto me "yeah yeah baby" I say and he pouts and pays his attention to the movie wrapping my arms around him and I roll my eyes but let him do it.

I can't help but to stare at how Joseph looks with the glow of the TV hitting his face and I lean down and kiss his hair and rest my head down on his and smile." Your a mean one mr.grinch" I sing in Joseph's ear and he giggles and I smile even wider "your giggle is adorable" I whisper in he ear and he stiffens a bit and hen relaxes, what has gotten into me tonight.

~~~~~~

Joseph has been driving me insane this whole night like he's been giggling And smiling all goofy like and its killing me how cute this boy is. I'm straight! I've always liked girls and only girls why the hell did this have to change now-no i won't let it, I'm fucking straight and that's it.

"Liam you okay" harry says breaking me out of my thoughts "hmmm" I ask "are you okay" Niall asks and I nod "I'm great just thinking" I say and they nod."hey guys it's getting late I think I'm gonna go to sleep" Niall says and Zayn gets up with him "I'll come with you night guys" Zayn says and they depart after we say our byes "I think I'm gonna be heading home too" Joseph says getting up "Liam isn't your car at his house" louis asks and I glare at him.

"Yeah" I say "I can take you to your car" he says and I nod "okay, night harry and Louis" I say and we head out getting in his car and he starts driving and I find my self staring at him again damn it. it starts raining pretty hard and I see Joseph's grip tighten on his stealing wheel and I chuckle "shut up" he says for the first time this whole car ride "are you gonna be okay alone" I ask and he nods "totally" he says and thunder roars through the sky and he screams.

"Totally" I say and he pouts "will you stay with me" he says and I smile and nod "sure"mi say and he smiles "thank you" he says taking a deep breath. We get to the house and we head inside and he gives me pajamas and we both change and sit on the couch watching tv and he pulls out some box "what's that" I ask and he gasps "you don't know what pocky it" he says and I shake my head.

"Oh my god you've never lived until you've tried it" he says pulling this stick looking thing out covered in a pink frosting type thing "I don't know" i say and he sighs." come on it's just a strawberry flavored biscuit stick" he says and I take a bite and swallow it "that was actually pretty good" I say and eat the rest of it "I told you so" he says and I steal the box from him.

"Hey" he says whining and he chases me around the living room and he jumps on me and we fall on the ground and he takes the box back "mine" he says and I laugh."possessive much" I say as we get up and he nods "only about the things I care about" he says and I walk closer to him "so you're possessive about me" I say curiously and he blushes "yes" he says and I smile walking a bit closer "so if I were to ever go some where with a stranger right now you wouldn't let me" I ask.

"Nope I would make you stay with me" he says and I place my hands on his hips and pull him closer to me "well that's good cause I wouldn't go" I say and he looks up at me and I lean down and connect our lips and he drops the box and wraps his arms around my neck and he kisses back." What no mistletoe" Joseph mumbles into the kiss "nope" I say pressing him against the wall kissing him.

I pick him up by his thighs and he wraps them around my waist and he messes with the hair on the back of my head and I take him to the couch where I lay him down with his legs on each side of my body. I lean down kissing him again letting my body rest on top of his and I move my hips slowly and he moans and it's the most beautiful noise I've ever herd so I move my hips more just to hear it.

I feel my boxers tighten and moan when Joseph sticks his tongue in my mouth and he giggles a bit and I pull away "room" Joseph says and I nod picking him up and taking him to his room. I close and lock the door and lay him down on his bed and I strip to my boxers "oh wow" he says staring at my chest and i smile crawling on top of him "why don't we lose some of these" I say pulling off his shirt and pants seeing his very big bulge in his boxers.

I reconnect our lips and move our hips and his moans get higher and I put my hands at his waist band and pull away from his lips and look him in the eyes and he nods and I pull his boxers down and him cock slaps against his tummy and I start leaving love bites all over his body.

"Liam" he breaths out and I smile kissing down his body till I reach his cock, now spending my entire life with my friends I know a thing or too. I kiss the top of it and he whines and I just go for it and start blowing him, he's a moaning mess high and low ones even squeaks and its music to my ears "i-im gonna cum" he announces and I pull away and crawl back up to his face.

"Liam" he begs gripping onto my shoulders "what do you want" I ask "I need you" he says and I lean down and peck his lips "okay" I say but he flips us around." I wanna ride you" he says and I nod and he gets up and leaves to the bathroom and comes back with a condom and what I'm guessing lube, he takes off my boxers, straddles my hips and puts the condom on me.

"D-don't you need prep or something" I ask and he shakes his head "earlier today I got bored" he says and I lose my breath "o-oh" I say and he rubs some lube on the condom and I moan. He lines up my cock with his whole and he sinks down on it and his face scrunches up a bit as he fits all of me in him "give me a second" he says and I nod placing my hands on his hips.

He rises up and down till he's bouncing on me in a Rhythm "liam" he moans and I feel my self getting close "im getting close" i say "me too" he says in a high voice and a couple more bounces im coming inside of the condom. he cum's on my stomach and pulls out and falls next to me and all you hear is us breathing, i go to the bathroom and grab a rag and wipe my self off and go back to the bed to see Joseph with his eyes closed.

I walk over to him and shake him a bit "Joey come on let's go shower" I say and he nods but doesn't move to i pick him up and take him to the shower and turn it on. Once it's the right temperature i help him in and we bathe our bodies well I'm mostly bathing him and washing both of us off, once were dry I get us dressed and lay us down on the bed and pull the blanket over us and kiss his head spooning him.

"good night joey" I say "good night liam" he says and I hear him snore and I close my eyes and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~

I wake up at like 2 in the morning and see im spooning Joseph and past events go through my mind and I start panicking, i slowly get up and put my shoes on and quietly open and close the door. I quickly grab my things and leaf the building running to my car cause it's raining and I can't bear here anymore, I start my car and rush out of the parking lot and I pull into gas station and I just sit in my car.

"Fuck" I say hitting my head on the steering wheel and pull out my phone and i turn it off putting it back into my pocket and turn on the radio and 'car radio' by 21 pilots comes on."what did I do" I say running my fingers through my hair tugging on it "fuck fuck fuck fuck" I say hitting the steering wheel and some one knocks on my window and I roll it down "sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" he says and I just roll up my window and drive out and think of a place to go.

Cause I'm not going back to Joseph's I'm not going home or to louis, I have no where.......hotel it is, i drove off to the farthest hotel away from everyone." Do you have any rooms available" I ask and the man clicks away on the computer "yes" he says and I pull out my credit card and swipe it through the thing and type in my number "here's your key have a nice day" he says and I take the key grabbing my bag and head up to my room.

I walk in and it's a decent room a big bed, big tv it's all nice, i set my bag down on the floor and I take off my jacket and shoes and I lay down covering my self with the blanket and stare at the tv. I end up falling asleep to the music channel and let me tell you I'm not okay.

~~~~~~~

I wake up and look at my phone to see the time but forgot I turned it off and once I turn it on I see all these missed calls, voice mails, and messages." shit" I say seeing that it's every one asking where I am or why aren't I at Joseph's and I listen to voice mails and I need Joseph's voice he's crying screaming and I put my phone down after everything and I go to the rest room and splash my face with cold water and I grab a towel and wipe my face off and look at me in the mirror.

"Your in deep shit" I say walking out of the bathroom and slump down on my bed and my stomach growls "I should eat something" I say getting ready and grab my phone and keys and head out. I get to a small diner and sit down at a table "what would you like dear" this nice old lady says "um orange juice and the number one please" I say and she writes it down "coming up" she says walking off and almost right away my food and drink comes "thanks" I say.

After I pay i head back to the hotel but see IM low on gas so I pull into a gas station and start pumping gas into my car and I see some one I really didn't want to see." Liam Payne don't you fucking move" louis voice says and I sigh as he stomps over to me "how'd you find me" I ask "i hacked into the gps on you phone and no, no one knows I'm here" he says and I look up at him "liam where the hell have you been" he asks "I just need to get away from every one for a while" I say.

"And you couldn't just tell us this" louis says pissed off "NO I COULDNT" i yell and he just stares at me blankly "your being very selfish right now" louis says and I put the gas pump back." louis im sorry okay it's just I really fucked up and I need to be alone right now I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys but I really didn't think it mattered but I guess it did" I say and he playfully shoves my shoulder.

"Liam please come back" louis says and I shake my head "no I can't risk running into him" I say and then cover my mouth "who....Liam what did you do" he says and I feel the tears coming "I really fucked up louis" I say and he places his hand on my shoulder "tell me what happened" he says and I motion him to sit down in the car and I look over to him once we get in.

"Well, to start things off fuck you for making me leave with Joseph" I say and take a breath "well he hats storms so I agreed to stay with him we watched tv ate pocky with is good by the way" I say and he laughs." And erm he said he's possessive about the things he cares about after almost killing me for his pocky back and I asked if he was possessive about me then and he said yes and we.....we kissed" I say.

"That's amazing liam" he says with a confused look "there's more" I say "did you guys...." he says and I nod " I woke up at 2 in the morning and I grabbed my stuff and left....i he called me and left me voice mails, I really hurt him" I say crying really hard." I'm so sorry liam, but your fucking stupid" louis says and I expect him to leave but he stays and comforts me "your stupid" he says "I know it's just......i can't and won't like him like that never" i say.

"Look let's just go home I'll fallow you okay" he says and I nod and we head to his and as soon as I get there I get yelled and screamed at and I tell them everything and go to a room and lay down." Liam" Zayn says walking in "hmm" I say and he just stares at me "I know you were scared and you'd never hurt him like that right" he says "of corse not I never wanted to hurt him I just couldn't handle it" I say and he nods leaving and I close my eyes.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

~~~~

Okay so this chapter at the end isn't as good as I wanted it to be but hey whatever
Thoughts on Liam and Joseph kissing?it leading to something more?
Thoughts on Liam leaving Joseph with out leaving a note or something?
Did he have the right to do that?

I hope you enjoyed
Please comment and vote and check out my other story's
Love you guys
Bbbbyyyyyeeeee!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
231K 440 19
Just a horny girl