☆ KING XAVIER ☆

由 mysterygurli

#1 in the Kingdom series Sneak peak - Xavier growled possessively, walking towards me like the predator that... 更多

Paranavigar
Prologue
I : Mirthful
II : Home
III : Angel? She's a little devil.
IV: The Struggles Of Finding The Perfect Dress
V : Venice
VI : The coronation.
VII : The masquerade ball.
VIII : Leaving
IX : Precious
X : Liar
XI : Overstepping? Nope.
XII : About time
XIII : Her
XIV : Those Goddamn Hazel Eyes.
XV : So Damn Charming.
XVI : What's your name?
XVII : There was a lift?
XVIII : Split my Skull
XIX : Xavier's one and only
XX : Scarlett
XXI : Loser
XXII: Double doors
XXIII : Nah, she kinda bad though
XXIV : The Oracle
XXV : Cunning little Wolf
XXVII: Say it like you mean it.
XVIII : A date
XXIX : Kind of a heart breaker
XXX : Enlighten me
XXXI : Last flicker of control
XXXII : Three words
XXXIII : Her revenge
XXXIV : Purpose
XXXV : Fangs
XXXVI : Tryna kill the poor man
XXXVII : I'm Gay
XXXVIII : Vision
XXXIX: Paradox
XL : Devil's bitch
XLI : God forbid
XLII : Chill pill
XLIII : Nerves
XLIV : Paranoid
XLV : Is that supposed to be Greek?
XLVI : Missing
XLVII: Danger in the Eyes of a Victim
XLVIII : Not for me
XLIX : Sleep Safe
L : Die last
THE END <3
Sequel

XXVI : We've got a New Yorker

19.8K 579 139
由 mysterygurli

Hey y'all!

Good to see you again. I won't keep you waiting this time with the long ass intro's that I usually do haha.

Happy reading!

Chapter XXVI 

Carlos had been at the palace for two days now and I had gotten to spend a lot of time with him as well as Xavier. 

Hayden had been busy managing everything since Xavier decided to dump all his work on him.

I can't lie, the past two days had been more entertaining than before. I got to know Xavier better and see a more casual, laid back side of him.

We had been playing table football, sipping alcohol, shoving each other into pools and we even managed to have a food fight.

Tonight, we were all planning to go clubbing and I can't lie, I was excited. This would be the first time going outside of the palace grounds ever since I got here.

I was a little confused as to what to wear though. Whenever I would go clubbing with my friends in New York, I'd always wear sexy dresses and whenever I went clubbing back home, I was always spotted in denim shorts or skirts with saucy tops.

But back there, I would always go out to either celebrate, dance or just have fun.

We weren't going to celebrate anything as such and I had feeling that I wouldn't be doing any dancing at the club with these three eggheads.

I groaned, frustrated. 

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, to busy shuffling through clothes to bother opening the door.

After a second, I could hear heavy footsteps, "Well, if it isn't my lil drama queen."

Carlos stood, leaning against the doorway of the walk-in wardrobe.

My clothes were majorly on a shelf or still in the suitcase. As beautiful as this wardrobe was, I wanted packing to be easy when I headed back home.

"Hello to you too dumb ass." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Need some help?" He asked after a while of him just staring at me tossing clothes around.

I got up and finally faced him, "And why should I trust your taste in fashion?"

He smirked, "Challenge accepted."

With that he jumped into my pile of clothes and within two minutes he had picked an outfit.

It was a little red dress and some killer black heels.

"I can't wear that." 

He raised an eyebrow, "And why not? It's yours. Trust me, you'll look great"

"It's not about looking good Carlos, I bought that dress in the first place because it looked good on me." I continued,"It's just that, do people even dress up like this in the clubs here?"

"Where'd you wear this?" He asked.

"New York." I answered.

He smiled, "So we've got a New Yorker huh? You've got to take me there sometime Scar."

I smiled warmly, "Gladly, it's an amazing place, everything there is thriving with life and mysterious energy."

He looked lost in thought as he whispered, "I bet."

"You okay?" I asked. This was unlike Carlos, this was the first time I had seen him look lost.

He snapped out of his thoughts as he spoke rather passionately, "If this is something you would've worn there, don't be afraid to wear it here. Don't try to change yourself Scar, you're perfect just the way you are."

I smiled softly, ruffling his hair as I snatched the dress out of his hands.

"If you ever want to talk about whatever, I'm here." I said gently, "Now get outta here and go change into some bootyluscious outfit yourself."

He shook his head bemusedly as he headed out.

I took a quick shower, making sure to use the body wash and lotion that made me smell like a snack.

Drying myself, I changed into the dress. It hit mid-thigh, and it made my girls pop up a little more than what I'd expect.

My clothing collection mostly consisted of comfy clothes and a few scandalous pieces here and there. This just happened to be on the scandalous side.

I smiled mischievously. Hello old Scarlett.

For some reason, seeing my self as my old New York self had me acting up.

Feeling a little bold, I grabbed a red lipstick and applied it onto my lips. Spraying perfume, I walked out of the bathroom feeling like a baddie.

My dark hair stood out even more with my red lips and dress. It had been a while since I had dressed up and it felt good.

Just on time there was a knock on my door again. This time it was pushed open before I had even replied.

My head popped above my awkward position. I was bent facing the door, strapping my heels in place.

Xavier stepped in and seized me with his eyes the moment he saw me.

I could see him suck in a small breath and it made me smile as I stood to my full height, adjusting my dress.

"You look like sex on heels." He groaned, rubbing a hand down his face.

The movement had me giving all my attention to his bicep.

God, how could an arm look so sexy?

I took in the rest of his appearance, my eyes taking in every inch rather greedily. 

He was dressed in black jeans and a tight black dress shirt paired with black sneakers. He had rolled up his sleeves so his forearm was visible.

The tan of his skin looked perfect against his all black outfit.

I hadn't even realize we had walked towards each other until his arm wrapped around my waist.

Tingles zapped through my body as I met his eyes.

He made me feel alive.

"You're one to talk." I finally replied.

He brushed his lips against my ear, "If those bastards wouldn't have been so impatient to go out tonight, I would've taken you right here."

I sucked in a small breath. His words had me feeling hot all over.

I grabbed onto his hair, bringing his face back in front of mine,"Bold of you to assume I'd let you."

With that I shrug off his arms and walked towards the door, feeling like a badass.

My moment of pride was broken when I was about to open the door.

Xavier's hand closed the door, not moving it from against the door.

He pushed his body against mine and I couldn't help but gasp.

I was trapped between the door and his solid body. 

His head dipped to my ear once again,"I would never do anything you don't want but trust me on one thing."

He dipped his head lower, his breath hot against my neck, "When I take you- mind, body and soul, you'll want it just as much as I do."

Fuck me sideways.

This man knew his way with words. I was feeling mush inside.

"Xavier!" Hayden shouted.

With that, he finally let me go and I rushed out of the room as if it was on fire.

When I coming down the stairs, I heard a wolf whistle.

Carlos stood there, smirking. He looked proud of how he had dressed me.

"You look amazing!" Hayden smiled.

"I told you." Carlos said, winking at me.

I hugged him sideways, "Thanks."

Breaking away I smiled at all of them, "You both clean up well yourself."

And they did.

 Hayden was wearing light washed ripped jeans and a body hugging grey t-shirt. He looked younger in this attire and I was so glad to finally see him anything but sweatpants or formal wear.

Carlos on the other hand was wearing dark blue jeans along with a dark maroon crew neck.

With these three men present together, the room appeared small. They all radiated power and demanded respect.

How was I to survive with men like them at a club? God knows I'll have to deal with all kinds of women flocking towards them throughout the night.

Hayden excitedly grabbed my arm, hauling me through the door, "Let's get this party started!"

***

Pretty late update but don't worry, next update is pretty soon.

Y'all know I love you guys 

Have a good day!

Thank you so much for reading and see you soon ♡

As always, if you enjoyed please don't forget to vote and comment! It makes my day to read what you guys think!

~Xoxo

mysterygurli

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.3K 46
"Hey, um...Do you mind if I do this?" He asked me. I was about to reply but was cut off with his lips on mine. It was slow but hot. His lips tasted o...
1.2M 30.8K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
57 0 24
Raine Hope is the only word which makes to live every second. I hope for a better life. Love. Family. But pain is the gift I got in my life. I am swa...
170 20 12
"Do you remember when I tried to sneak a kiss from you when we were children?" "Your Highness, I don't think this is the most appropriate time to rem...