Heating up Tronner A C...

By fangirllife13

Tronnor Fanfic! More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

2.3K 16 4
By fangirllife13

I was sitting there in shock. Looking at my computer screen. "I'm gay" he says. The only thing I could think of was " Now I can't marry him. " I support gays but I just thought he was the most amazing man on planet earth. I watched his video,"let's talk about sex" all the time. "And some of them are just straight up, fuck me" every time I heard that, I smiled and said "gladly. " he would totally think I was creepy but he is so amazing. I will love him no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
719K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...