rules - Taekook

By taekook_inhaler

Jungkook's roommate kicks him out for being gay. Jungkook gets a new dorm and wants to evaporate into nothing... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
100+ reads!?
Chapter 5 (M)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (M)
Chapter 12 (M)
Questions
Omg...
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
not an update but VERY IMPORTANT!!!1!!!!!!!
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 (m)
chapter 24
chapter 25 (end)
3k reads holy shallots

Chapter 9

506 25 2
By taekook_inhaler

Hwasa's Maria has me so devastated smh she's amazing

--------------

Jungkook enters his room, flops onto his bed, and opens his phone. Immediately texting Yeontan.

Jungkook: Yeontan?

Yeontan: yeah?

Yeontan: is anything wrong?

Jungkook: I may or may not have had sex with Taehyung...

Yeontan: oh

Yeontan: are you alright? You didn't get hurt, did you?

Jungkook: well idk

Jungkook: I don't know if it could be called hurt, but yeah I guess so

Yeontan: oh no! What happened??

Jungkook: when we finished doing it, he left to make dinner without kissing me

Jungkook: even tho I said I wanted to kiss him

Jungkook: and then I asked him what I am to him

Jungkook: and he just said that I'm someone he can entertain himself with

Jungkook: and that made me feel like he's just using me because I'm gay and I like all that gay interaction stuff

Jungkook: I don't know what to do now

Jungkook: I still really like him

Yeontan: have you ever told him that you like him?

Jungkook: no

Yeontan: why not?

Jungkook: he'd make fun of me for it

Jungkook: and he's straight. He would just kick me out like my old roommate did

Yeontan: do you really think he's straight after what he's done to you?

Jungkook: ...

Jungkook: wait

Jungkook: you think he isn't straight?

Yeontan: well it's only a guess

Jungkook: tru

Jungkook: don't get my hopes up like that

Yeontan: trust me you're gonna want to have high hopes.

Jungkook: what why

Yeontan: what

Jungkook: what

Yeontan: idk

Jungkook: you're confusing me

Yeontan: me too

Jungkook: 😂

Jungkook: Yeontan you're really fun to talk to

Yeontan: really?

Jungkook: yeah I feel really comfortable talking with you

Jungkook: it's like I know you in real life or something

Yeontan: haha

Yeontan: we're getting off-topic

Jungkook: right

Jungkook: Taehyung

Yeontan: ?

Jungkook: huh?

Yeontan: oh nothing soz

Jungkook: ok

Jungkook: um

Jungkook: hh I just really don't know what to do anymore

Jungkook: I'm wearing his clothes rn

Yeontan: cute

Yeontan: I think maybe you should talk it out with him

Yeontan: if you want to be in a relationship with him, you should work on getting him attracted to you or something

Yeontan: idk

Jungkook: ok

Jungkook: I'll try talking to him

Jungkook: thx for all your help ☺️

Yeontan: thanks for giving me someone to talk to when I'm bored

Jungkook: haha

Yeontan: I should go now

Jungkook: oh ok bye

Yeontan: 👋

Jungkook turns off his phone and looks at himself in the mirror. He gives himself a thumbs up and prepares himself to talk with Taehyung.

Then the door opens and Jungkook whips his head in its direction.

"Jungkook, can I come in?" It's Taehyung.

"...ok."

Taehyung enters the room and sits on Jungkook's bed. "I'm sorry."

Jungkook looks down at Taehyung. He likes this angle. It makes him feel like he's in control. "For what?"

"For making you feel bad. All I've done is hurt you. I'm sorry." Taehyung looks down.

"You didn't kiss me." Jungkook says.

Taehyung fiddles with his fingers.

Jungkook steps closer to Taehyung. "I wanted to kiss you..." He stops when he's right in front of Taehyung. "And I still do."

"Then do it." Taehyung looks into Jungkook's eyes, and sees how hurt he is. "I'll make it up to you, Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

They stay like that for a bit, just staring off into eachother's different worlds until Jungkook sits himself on Taehyung's lap, straddling him. "I'll forgive you if you can acknowledge how I feel." He says before filling in the gap between their lips.

They both kiss eachother softly, holding onto eachother like it's the end of the world. No tongues meet. Nothing like that. This kiss was kind and loving.

As they finally break the kiss, Taehyung says "What am I to you?"

Jungkook doesn't respond. Instead he pushes Taehyung down further onto his bed and starts kissing him again. This time it's more heated than their last one.

"Mmh.." Taehyung tries to speak but Jungkook doesn't let him.

"Don't talk. Just let me entertain you."
Jungkook says with a small frown, then he reunites their lips again.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck in a warm hug, gently moving against Jungkook's fragile lips.

They were like this until Taehyung felt a tear land on his cheek. He opens his eyes to see Jungkook crying. "What's wrong, Jungkook?" He asks with the most concern he has ever shown the crying one.

"I love you, Taehyung." Jungkook smiles softly through dripping eyes.

Taehyung wipes Jungkook's tears away. "I know." He gives Jungkook a small kiss on the lips. "I love you too."

"Really?" Jungkook blushes.

"Yes. I always thought something was wrong with me for liking a guy, that's why I was so rude to you." Taehyung says while holding Jungkook in a tight hug, not wanting to ever let go of the boy he had fallen for. "Now I realize I made a big mistake. I don't expect you to forgive me."

"You're surreal to me, Taehyung. This whole moment is so surreal. I have nothing else to say..."

"This is as real as it gets." Taehyung strokes Jungkook's soft chestnut coloured hair. "I love you, Jungkook."
He places small kisses all over Jungkook's face.

They stay like that, just kissing and hugging until they fall asleep in each other's arms on Jungkook's bed.

The night is peaceful and calm. The windows of Jungkook's room are slightly open, letting a soft breeze fly through the room. The moonlight caressing their sleeping bodies.

Smiling while asleep, Jungkook dreams of Taehyung, letting soft thoughts of him painting his unconscious mind.

They both feel at home in this moment.

They're happy to be with eachother this way.

----------------------------------------------

Well that's a peaceful end to the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. This is the first time I've tried to make my writing sound 'beautiful' in a way lmao.
Anyway, today (may 6th, 2020) I finished playing Gris, and I must say, that game is fucking beautiful. If you haven't heard it's soundtrack, please go listen to it now. I'm moving it to the top of your priority list. Listen to it nowww.
Ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
212K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
264K 8.2K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
342K 11.3K 30
" So you just used me? Just to get information out of me?! " " Of course baby bunny all that info will go to good use in my gang " " But I thought yo...