π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 11

14.1K 585 242
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

The next morning I woke up alone in the same hotel room dazed and confused. Did I make that shit up? Was it all a dream? I sat up in the bed scanning the room for any signs of the man who spent the night with me.

Nothing.

Only my clothes were scattered all over the hotel floor, my phone on the nightstand beside the bed. Dammit, maybe it really was just a dream. I got up out of the bed, and the dull aching between my legs confirmed that last night's events were not a figment of my imagination. They were real.

I went over to the full length mirror to further examine my body, there was a trail of hickeys along my inner thighs and some combination of bite marks and scratch marks covering my ass cheeks. I felt myself getting turned on all over again as I took in the current state of my body, recalling the previous night's events.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, as I heard the door opening. Quickly grabbing one of the large white sheets off the bed, wrapping it around myself.

"I don't know what you're covering up for." I looked up to see Kai, who for some strange reason was in an entirely different outfit than the one he wore last night.

He held in his hands two coffees, some shopping and what smelled like an order of breakfast tacos. "I thought you left already."

"I didn't leave I just had some stuff I needed to take care of." He set the coffee and food down on the hotel's small dining room table, and tossed the bags on the bed. "Plus why would I leave before I've had breakfast?" He asked leaning down pulling me into a kiss.

I closed my eyes, savoring the kiss. When my eyes shut, flashes of images of last night played in my head like a movie. Images of Kai pulling my hair, wrapping his hands around my neck, and moaning in my ear. I stood on my tippy toes, pulling him deeper into the kiss letting out a soft moan against his lips.

"Mmmhmmm." He shook his head, pulling away as he let his fingers trail down my sides, "I want to, I really do but I need to be at work in an hour and a half."

"Umm.. It sounds like you have at least an hour to spare then."

He gave me a blank stare before bursting into a fit of laughter, "Not with Seattle's traffic. Nice try sweetheart. How about you hop in the shower before your food gets cold?"

"And change into what?" I asked. He pointed to the shopping bag on the bed behind me. I grabbed the shopping bag and pulled out an oversized red sweatshirt with the 'SEATTLE' written across it, and a pair of leggings.

"It was the best I could do, there's not a mall around here or anything" He shrugged his shoulder as a smile spread across my face.

"This is really sweet." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. I've had a lot of one night stands, and no one has ever bought fresh clothes for me to wear the next day.

"Go shower with your short ass." He laughed as he shooed me off, smacking my ass.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. "I'm not even short, you're just tall as hell for no reason." I snapped back at him before closing the bathroom door and getting into the shower.

After I showered, got dressed and brushed my teeth, I rejoined Malakai in the room. "Hey, your phone has been going off for like the last ten minutes.." He nodded his head towards the device on the bed.

"Thanks." I muttered picking it up, scrolling through it. It was mostly missed calls from Beckham. He has a lot of fucking nerve. I saw I also had missed calls from Gia and Brandt.

I slid my thumb over Brandt's contact, he probably just wants to make sure I'm okay after everything that happened yesterday. He answered the phone after the first ring.

"Len? I'm so sorry that happened, babygirl. You deserve better than my brother's bullshit." He rushed out practically all in one breath.

I let out a small giggle, "Brandt I'm... I'm not fine, I'm still fucking pissed but I'll be okay. Beckham and I will be okay."

"Wait a minute. The two of you are still together, because I guarantee you. He's not under that impression." Translation: Beckham is still sleeping with random bitches.

"We're on a break right now, but we're not broken up. I'm fine with what Beckham's doing because I'm on my Hot Girl shit." I clarified, I felt bad lying to Brandt but telling him about the contract could jeopardize everything. There's too much at stake for me to take a risk like that.

Brandt hollered into the phone approvingly. I heard some shuffling noises before he screamed, I can only assume at Beckham. "Lennox said she is getting dicked down cause you ain't shit. It's me by the way, I'm dicking her down."

I gasped loudly unable to hold in my laughter, "No you did not!"

"It's time that he knows about us baby, we don't have to keep a secret anymore. Oh shit!" Crashing sounds came through the receiver as Brandt began breathing heavily. "I gotta go, he's trying to beat my ass. Bye baby, I love you!"

I couldn't control my laughter, as I heard the dial tone in my ear. I don't know what I'm going to with his crazy ass.

"I'm sorry, that was my best friend. I had a bit of a crazy night, and he just wanted to check on me." I apologized to Kai, as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down into his lap.

He nuzzled his head in the croak of my neck, planting soft kisses along it. "It's all good ma, you're Little Miss Popular, I see." He let out a chuckle against my skin.

"It's not even like that..." I paused, my breath hitching as Malakai sucked on my neck. "What happened to 'I gotta go to work'?" I questioned breathlessly.

"I do." He mumbled against my neck, "And I will, we're just talking right now, mamas. So continue.."

I struggled to find my words as he continued to suck on my sensitive flesh. I tilted my head back against his shoulder, leaning into his touch. Soft moans fell from my mouth, usually I detest love bites. But...

Shit.
The realization of what's actually happening finally dawned on me, I'm fucking dickmatized. How does something like this happen? I don't even know him. Is it like crack, it only takes one good hit and then the next thing you know you have this insatiable craving for it...
Oh no no no. I'm not that girl, this was fun and all but now it's time to go.

I sprang up out of Malakai's lap. "Sorry I just remembered, I have somewhere I need to be." I lied through my teeth as I frantically darted around the room collecting my belongings.

"Well damn, can you at least give me your name before you leave?" Kai let out a chuckle with a puzzle expression upon his face.

"Sure, it's Lennox."

"Can I see you again, Lennox?" The way he said my name as his tongue slid across his full lips gave me hot flashes. This is problematic.

"Nope. Byeee." I rushed out the door, taking off down the long hallway. Of all the walks of shame I've had to endure in my life, this is by far the most poorly executed one.

I was briskly walking out to the parking garage where my car is when my phone started ringing. I glanced down at it to see who's calling. It's Gia. Yeah, she's going to need to wait until I can get the hell up outta here. I quickly unlock my car, hopping inside and toss my purse and my clothes into the backseat.

I let out a breath that I hadn't known I was holding in, that was a hot ass mess. I pulled out of my parking, spot speeding off. I should've just stayed at home last night with Jayce like I had planned. I drove back to my apartment figuring I'd relieve Ms. April of her duties. I have no clue how long her grandkids are planning to stay for but I'm sure she's tired. The least I can do is watch them for a couple hours to thank her for keeping Jay last night.

I got to my apartment deciding I would get myself settled first, and change into some clothes that I actually own before going next door to Ms. April's apartment. I simply changed into a basic ass pair of sweats and a crop top only to receive yet another call from Gia. I should probably answer this time...

"Bitch are you dying? Answer your fucking phone!" She snapped causing me to pull the phone away from my ear, staring down at with my head tilted to the side. She's outta her damn mind.

"Imma hang up now."

"No no! I'm sorry. I'm stressed, I'm sorry." She quickly apologized. "You just weren't answering your phone and that's so unlike you..."

I brought the phone back up to my ear. "I was busy getting my back blown out." I answered honestly making my way out of my apartment.

"It's. About. Damn. Time." Gia screamed through the receiver. "Good for you hoe, good for you. I don't even remember what I was calling about anymore... Was it good?"

I paused, taking a step back from Ms. April's door lowering my voice to a whisper. "Okay honestly it was soooo good. That's why I can't ever see him again, I was beside myself."

"That's exactly why you need to, let that man change your life." She sang the last part.

I didn't get the chance to respond before the door swung open revealing Ms. April. "I thought I heard someone out here." She gave me a knowing look. I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

Did she hear what we were talking about? Lord take me now... I quickly told Gia I had to call her back before hanging up the phone. "Hi Ms. April... I was just coming to see if you needed any help with the kids?"

She looked awfully smug but she didn't say anything, she just simply nodded her head for me to come inside. I stepped inside of her apartment only to almost immediately regret the decision. Jayce and the twins were terrorizing poor Micah, had the child covered in all sorts of different makeup products. Poor baby, he's such a good big brother. The girls took notice of my presence squealing with excitement.

"TiTi Lennox! We're playing makeover. Come on, you're next." Mia and Michelle ran over to me grabbing my arms, leading me to sit next to their older brother.

Both Micah and I glanced back at Ms. April for some assistance who only shook her head, gathering her purse. "Honey I got water-aerobics in twenty, I thought I was gonna have to miss class but y'all got this now."

"Ms. April. You cannot be serious about leaving me here with these-" I didn't get to finish my statement because she walked out of the door.

"It's not as bad as it seems." Micah attempted to reassure me. He says that because he can't see his own face right now. It's bad. I simply patted his shoulder in response, if only he knew.

"Okay." I clasped my hands together, "Instead of doing makeovers, who wants to go to Flying Circus?" Flying Circus is like Seattle's equivalent to Skyzone, I had to come up with an alternative activity quickly because they were not going to victimize my face the way they did Micah's.

"Meeee!" The chorus of children shrieked in response causing me to cringe. They're so damn loud for absolutely no reason.

"Okay, okay. We'll leave after Micah gets cleaned up. You all go get your coats and shoes together." I dealt out their respective duties.

It didn't take long for the children to complete their tasks. I locked up the apartment using the key Ms. April keeps in the plant and loaded the kids up in my car before driving them to Skyzone. Luckily, Mia and Michelle are at the age where they no longer require boaster seats like Jayce does because I don't know what I would've done if they needed them. The drive was relatively short though I'll admit I was speeding. I could not handle the KidzBop sing-a-long that was taking place in my car, watching children means censoring everything, including choices in music. Let me tell you, the elementary version of Cardi B songs are not something that should grace anyone's ears.

I hauled ass to get them to their destination in a timely manner before my patience reached its capacity. I pulled into a parking spot in front of the building, shooing all of the children out of the car. I sent a quick text to Ms. April letting her know I'd taken them out and where we were at, just so she'd be aware. Bringing them here is honestly super expensive, but thanks to my newly acquired income, I can afford it. I paid about $200 for five children, since Micah asked if he could text his girlfriend to meet us here. I agreed because I felt like he earned it.  Plus they're in public surrounded by children, this is hardly considered a date. She's here to make this experience slightly less miserable for him and I wish I had someone here to do the same for me.

Now that he's preoccupied, I'm left to wrangle the three girls all by myself.

"Aht." I stuck my arm out to prevent the younger kids from running off. "The three of you need to stay together at all times, and you need to tell either myself or Micah when you're going into another room, so we can go with you. Do you understand?"

They nodded their heads in unison, so I lifted my arm up allowing them to roam free. The sounds of children's laughter and screaming overwhelmed my eardrums as I looked for a relatively quiet place to sit down. This is what migraines are made of. I finally found a spot that I felt was sufficient, both far enough away from the noise yet close enough that I could still keep an eye on the kids. I settled into my spot in the plush chair, one of many they had in the establishment scrolling through my phone. I saw I had a few new Instagram notifications, the more followers I get, the less inclined I feel to check those. Right now I don't have a super large following but I sit at about 20k.

However, for some reason I felt like checking these since it's not as if I had anything better to do with my time. As I was scrolling through my new followers, one stood out in particular. No fucking way. I stared at Malakai's profile feeling conflicted about the grin on my face. I saw he also sent me a direct message request, to see what it said.

@papimalakai:
So does this mean I get to see you again?

Attached to the message was a link to a dinner reservation El Guacho, which is a very expensive restaurant. I let out a chuckle at his username, it's obvious this child has a serious daddy kink. Is it wrong I'm kind into it?

Aw shit. This is exactly why I'm avoiding him. I closed out of the message thread, deciding to preoccupy my time with something else instead.

@papimalakai:
Your read receipts are on.

@lennoxjames:
How'd you find me?

@papimalakai:
How many black girls named Lennox do you think there are on Instagram?🥴

Touché.

@lennoxjames:
I still have a boyfriend, you know...

I have no intentions of breaching my contract with Beckham. The dick may be good but it will never be that good. Per the terms we agreed on we're allowed to have our fun until the engagement, so I want to make it clear to Malakai that this isn't actually going anywhere. It's just sex.

@papimalakai:
Reservation can't be cancelled. So I'll see you tomorrow at 8?

I stared down at my phone in disbelief. He's adorable, I'll give him that. Once again I left him on read, slipping my phone back into my pocket.

Meet the Grandkids:

So we took a break from Beckham's drama because I for one needed it. Sadly in the next chapter the madness continues, it sort of has to for proper character development. But you were warned so prepare accordingly.
~Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
662K 25.1K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
127K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
490K 37.6K 67
#Romance #Urban. [18+] MATURE CONTENT. Harlem's life changes when she's given a fully funded scholarship into one of the most prestigious universitie...