When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 45}~

4.6K 554 223
By its_sanjh

Siddharth is time and again glancing at the watch on his wrist. Why does it feel that today's time is testing his patience? Will she be fine? Why did Dey call him there? Who is the one who is the mastermind of all this plan and why on earth, someone is helping Dey? Is it to do something with him?

Someone wants to harm her because she is connected and holds a special place in his heart? But who can that person be? When he has been lost in his thoughts, he hears his cell vibrating, he takes a breath in annoyance. He is not at all in the condition to have a conversation with anyone. He has been going to hang it but seeing the Id, he receives it anyhow. Why did someone call from his landline? Is everything, fine? Is he fine? In all this mess, he completely forgot about him.

Somewhat been nervous he receives the call. "Hello! Why did you call Mira? Everything is fine, right? He is alright?" Sounding tense and deep down blaming himself for not being responsible. He does not once call him to know about his whereabouts.

"Sir. . ." the voice from other side scaring him more as she is sounding tenser than him.

"What's the matter Meera? You're scaring me." He is now restless, getting eager to know that everything is fine.

"I have no idea, sir, what's wrong with him. I really gave all his dose on time but suddenly he started calling for you sir. He wants to meet you, sir, please reach here as early as possible." Sounding concern regarding person's health.

"Did you call the doctor?" He asks closing his eyes and trying to calm him down and thinking in a logical way rather than getting emotional.

"I did sir but. . ." she is going to speak but he interrupts him.

"Hand the phone to him." Without arguing further as Siddharth's tone has been enough to convey to her that it is not just a statement but rather an order.

Soon enough he hears footsteps along with an opening of door sound. Follow by the person busy ranting Siddharth's name, the person is sounding restless. What is the matter? Is the thought revolving in Siddharth's mind on listening to it?

"Baba, sir want to talk to you," Meera speaks as those words come out of her mouth. The person becomes absolutely quiet. He looks at her with hope as if conveying through his eyes that he wants to talk to him.

Meera is well aware that he doesn't like to confess about his disability through his own tongue. She does feel sad for him that what a life he had to live. Living right from childhood in a coma, and after coming out of it still not been able to stand on his own feet does hurt any person.

She keeps the phone near his ears so he can speak to the person. "Hello! Siddharth is that you? I want to meet you and it's urgent." He says sounding desperate.

"I can't come over there at the moment Shehbaaz but you tell me what's the problem? Why you want to meet me?" Siddharth says in a manner that makes him calm a little.

"I got a call from Asim, he told me that Shehnaaz is missing. I am getting scared Siddharth what if that Dey again tries to kill her? Please come over here, I am getting all those scary thoughts, please help me." His breathing getting abnormal. "I don't want to lose her too as she is the only one I have in my life." Shehbaaz is sounding emotional and both who heard him did got emotional too.

What a life has God given him? Siddharth pushes his thought aside as this is not the moment to get emotional but he should motivate him.

"Nothing will happen to your sister. I promise you that, I will not let anything to happen to her. You just take care of yourself stop worrying about her as she will never like that you affect your health due to her." He knows her well, she won't ever like anyone to land in trouble due to her not specially her own brother, who she loves the most.

Seeing him calming a little and not arguing with him further, he says. "Hand the phone to Meera."

Shehbaaz look at the person who has been holding the phone from such a long time. "He wants to talk to you." She smiles at him but he doesn't return it and she too doesn't mind it as she is use to with his such behaviour.

"Yes, sir" she answers it as she makes her way out of the room not before closing it after her.

"Did you gave him, his medicine?" He asks sounding stern that how come he had panic attack if she has given him his dose.

"I did sir, it has been only after the call." Meera is trying to prove herself. She has done her job nicely.

"Then why on earth did you let him receive the call?" Siddharth now is fuming in anger, how can someone be so careless.

"How will I know the reason behind his call, sir? Asim does always let Shehbaaz listen to Sana's voice so I thought like any other day he has call for the same thing. I was taking him for a walk on his wheelchair when landline rang and upon seeing it is Asim I put it on speaker and went to finish my other work. I seriously didn't knew he will have a panic attack on listening to it. Sorry to say it out sir but it should be responsibility of the person on first place to see who is talking from the other side before speaking out." Meera as been sounding offended as she has to receive the scolding due to someone else irresponsible nature.

"You take care of him." With that Siddharth hangs the call as he too feels that it is not Meera's fault but why did Asim call there at first place? And he didn't even inform it to him. What's wrong with him?

___

Vikas enters in the hospital as said by Siddharth to see if Jay needs any help. He has help him a lot in Shehnaaz matter and now when he is alone they can't be selfish of only thinking about Shehnaaz and not about that woman who considered her as her own sister or should say more than that.

The moment he enters the ward, his eyes lands on the baby in Jay's hand who he is adoring with a beautiful smile on his face. That happiness radiating from his eyes, him staring at the beautiful soul in the planet. The feeling holding your child for the very first time in your arms, that delicate baby. That soft skin touching your rough one, that small pink lips been irritated as you're troubling her sleep. That slight annoyance in her face. .

"Seems like I came on perfect time, to witness beautiful scene in front of my eyes." Vikas says with an admirable smile which makes them all to notice him.

"Vikas you? Come!" Jay's mom calls him out on listening to it. Mahi opens her eyes who has lay down a moment ago, trying to get up.

"Hey, you lay down there. And for God sake now stop been stubborn as now you have turn into mother and we all have to handle mini version of you." Vikas says in a playful manner.

"No you're mistake Vikas. She is mini version of Shehnaaz and not Mahi, just look at her, same features!" Jay says been excited on seeing the innocent soul making Vikas to look at him with wide eyes.

"Mahi you better keep an eye on your husband. Why did he sound like Siddharth to me?" He says it out but upon realises that he made a blunder and looks at Jay's mom and Mahi expecting a suspicious look but only witnesses a glare from Mahi. As he has been thinking that they have no idea about sidnaaz past though they have not confess it but Vikas is well aware what is booming in between them.

"You all kept us in dark, now leave all this, is Shehnaaz fine?" Mahi asks for which Vikas smile fades away.

"Dey is planning something big. I just hope Shehnaaz don't fall in that trap." Vikas makes them all tense too.

"I knew it when I met him for the very first time. But why in the first place you bail him?" Jay's mom has been sounding furious on the person who bails him.

"It has been Aarthi who did it and we still don't know why?" Vikas says making Mahi listen to it carefully and something cross her mind.

"That you should ask her from but my six sense is saying I know it. Rashmi!" Mahi says somewhere making everyone agree on it too.

***

How is the part?

I know it a small one, i wrote it down by my cell and i am not used to it so I was able to write only this much. My laptop is seriously testing my patience. I hope you like it.

I don't like setting targets but have seen many don't vote and if possible do comment as by that only I get to know that you all are liking it. Or then I don't feel like updating. This update is dedicated to all those who have been asking for it in a previous comment session even in my message board.

My twitter Id SanjhSingania the same linked to my profile. I planning to give a small abstract before each part on twitter, do follow if u want to enjoy it. Will try to post next part soon.

Thanks for reading, votes, and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 20.2K 25
*Winner of Wattpad India 2020 Awards in the Fanfiction category* The male and female protagonists of this story are inspired by #SidNaaz. It is about...
201K 15.6K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...
192K 7.4K 21
This is an attempt to give the real incidents happened in bigg boss a pinch of fiction and lots of romance.It is all about how the power couple came...
12.2K 688 34
(Previously known as Separated by destiny - United by love) Two best friends part their ways in order to pursue their dreams... One of which has a sp...