Torn ~ m.e

Od megan25__

(Sequel to Different - A Matt Espinosa Fanfic) Skylar Potter has had her world flipped upside down by cheati... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Epilogue
ending note
-

Chapter 66

11.3K 394 133
Od megan25__

---
I wake up to find myself staring at the ceiling. I turn over to see Matt laid next to me in my bed. What happened last night? I groan out loud. Why does my head hurt so much?

Matt turns over to face me.

"Hey beautiful" He says in his husky morning voice.

"Hi" I groan.

"Not feeling too good huh?"

"You could say that"

"Well why don't you get up, take a shower, put some clothes on and meet me downstairs?" He says getting up "I'd recommend brushing your teeth too. I mean, I love you but I don't love that" He smiles before leaving the room.

I do as he says and pull the covers off of myself to find that I am wearing nothing but my panties from last night. Oh god. What did I do?

---

After showering and brushing my teeth- twice- I find some clothes to put on. One of Hayes' huge white sweatshirts and my grey and white Christmas leggings. I brush my wet hair and quickly blow dry it. Needless to say it is wet because I may or may not have found some vomit in there. Not sure if it's mine though.

I make my way downstairs to be greeted by the smell of cooking bacon. I groan once again and make my way into the kitchen.

"Hello princess" Matt says scooping the bacon onto a plate along with toast, eggs and sausages.

I slump down at the table where Hayes and Johnson are sat. I sit with my elbows on the table and my head in my hands.

Matt puts the plate down on the table in front of me along with a large glass of water.

"Matt I appreciate it but I can't eat that"

"You have to"

"I'll throw up"

"What like you did last night?"

"You saw me throw up?"

"Better yet, I was lucky enough to have the honour of holding your hair back. I'll admit that I didn't do a very good job of that.. You have a lot of hair"

"I figured that when I found some in my hair this morning"

"But for real. Eat it and drink that whole glass. I'm not letting you get up until you do"

"I hate you" I tease

"Not what you were saying last night" Hayes winks

"What happened?"

"You want the truth?" Matt says guiltily.

"We didn't.. No. Matt. We can't have" I say panicking. I could not have had my first time with Matt and not remember it.

"No! We didn't" Matt says sitting down next to me "You were drunk as fuck last night and I- being the amazing boyfriend I am- brought you home safely and tucked you up in bed"

"So why did I wake up with no clothes on? Next to you with no clothes on"

"Ah well, I couldn't leave you on your own incase you choked on your own vomit now could I? And you have a queen sized bed so I thought I'd just sleep in there rather than the floor"

"The clothes?"

"You woke up in the middle of the night complaining you were hot and took all your clothes off"

"And you didn't stop me? You just watched?"

"I was too tired. Plus you said I couldn't touch but you didn't say I couldn't look"

"Well at least half of that was nice" I laugh, picking up my fork and beginning to eat. Half way through my phone begins to ring.

I pick it up to hear Cameron's voice on the other line.

"I heard about your wild night last night"

"Sorry I didn't pick up" I say, noticing how many missed calls I had from him.

"It's okay, sorry I called so many times. When you didn't pick up I got worried for you. You always pick up."

"Sorry Cam" I smile.

"It's okay, did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah! Well what I can remember of it"

"That bad huh?"

"Yep"

"We'll make sure you eat some bread. That always helps"

"Never thought I'd be getting hangover tips from Cameron Dallas"

"Haha well take it easy Sky. Bye"

"Bye cam" I say hanging up. "So who told him?" I say sternly, placing my phone on the table.

"Nash gave him an hour long running commentary of what you were doing" Hayes explains. "I've gotta admit it was a pretty good show" He smirks

"Show?"

"You gave us all a strip tease" Johnson explains

"I WHAT?" I say turning red. "Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed. No wait. I'm mortified"

"It wasn't that bad" JJ laughs "Although you and Mia did kinda give Taylor a lap dance when Matt was out of the room.

"What?" I say turning even redder.

"He enjoyed it" Hayes says.

"Tell her your news Hayes" Johnson says nudging him.

"I told Avery that I wasn't who she thought"

"How'd she take it?" I ask genuinely interested.

"Let's just say she took it pretty well" he says lowering his shirt neckline to reveal a huge hickey on his right collarbone.

"I'm so confused right now" I laugh.

Suddenly I get up and sprint to the bathroom. I empty my entire breakfast into the toilet bowl and flush the loo. I immediately go upstairs to brush my teeth (yet again).

"Awh baby" Matt coos as I come down the stairs.

"Don't patronise me" I roll my eyes

"Come here" he says opening his arms out to me. I give in and let him hug me. "I know what will make you feel better"

"What?"

"Dance moms marathon?"

"Only if I get to cuddle with you"

"Wouldn't have it any other way" he smiles.

---
After 4 hours worth of Dance moms I decide to see if the boys want to do something productive with their day.

You're probably wondering why I'm not in school right now considering it's a Monday. Well my school has a teacher training day which is great for me.

"Guys, do you wanna do something?" I ask

"We are" Matt says not taking his eyes off the tv.

"No I mean something serious"

"Like what?" Jack Gilinsky asks also not looking away.

"Something outside?"

"Why don't we go on a bike ride?" Hayes says.

"Yeah and we can braid each others hair" Nash teases

"I thought that was a good idea" I say backing Hayes up.

"Fine. As long as you keep your clothes on this time"

"Shut up oh my god" I say running upstairs to change. I keep on Hayes' jumper along with a bright pink sports bra underneath. I also put on some 3/4 length black yoga pants. I tie my hair up into a high ponytail and make my way back downstairs to see the boys already armed with skate boards and scooters.

"Your bike is outside" Taylor says avoiding eye contact with me

"Oh thanks. Let's go" I say before following the boys outside.

"Sky can I talk to you for a second?" Taylor says stopping me in my tracks

"Is this about last night? Because I'm really sorry about that, I can't even remember it"

"Oh no, I know how drunk you were. I wanted to ask you if Mia said anything about mine and her relationship?"

"She told me she wanted to impress you but other than that not really"

"Oh okay" He says. He looks kind of disappointed.

"What's wrong?"

"I think- I think I might break up with her"

"What? Why?"

"I just don't feel the spark"

"You weren't thinking like that last night" I laugh

"I know, I'm a dude. I like pretty girls. And that dress! Is that yours?"

"Yeah I found it in my wardrobe"

"You should wear it more often"

"I doubt Mia will give it back"

"But she has. She took it off yesterday right Infront of us all. Let's just say that the low back means no bra"

"Oh god. Are you okay? I mean, the guys have seen your girl's boobs"

"Yeah I guess so. I was kind of preoccupied with you grinding against my dick to notice"

"Oh my. Please, do me a favour and never talk about that again"

"Sorry" He smirks "So yeah, that dress is in my room at my house"

"Did you and Mia- you know?"

"No, I don't take advantage of drunk girls. That's not my style"

"Well that's news to me" I laugh.

"Did you and Matt- you know?"

"Oh god no"

"Good"

"Whys that good?"

"No reason. I just thought you would want to actually remember something like that"

"Oi Skylor hurry up will you" We hear from outside. I shake my head at our 'ship name' and make my way outside.

---

"Guys wait, look at this" I say cycling past a rather large hole in the nearby bush. I get off my bike and push my way through.

I walk out into a clearing that has a play area for kids. Two little girls catch my eye, they're about 10. They're singing Flights by Jack and Jack.

"Hey girls. I couldn't help but notice what you're singing"

"We love Jack and Jack"

"Wow, so do I!" I smile "Do you know who else does?" I ask them but they shake their heads. "Wait here a second" I say pushing back through the bush.

"Jacks?" I whisper

"We heard. One step ahead Skylar" Johnson says as Gilinsky pushes through the bush. Johnson then follows earning delighted screams from the two girls. I smile to myself.

"Why are you smiling baby?" Matt says wrapping his arms around me.

"Seeing them so happy makes me happy"

"I love you" he says kissing my forehead

"I love you too"

(A/N: Hii guys! Sorry to be annoying but please continue to vote for chapters as I have noticed that votes have dropped! If I see anyone repeatedly in my mentions then I'll start adding their stories into my library and voting for chapters! Love you guys x)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

688 87 35
reagan rose diaz is just a regular girl. she lives with her cousin in california. but her life soon begins to change when a group of boys move in nex...
78.3K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...