The Days Union Oneshots

By cynicalstn

Hi. This is my first book I'm writing/typing. This will be a Days Union x Reader, most of these will be for f... More

Requests. [PAUSED]
Unstable Day & Reader
Snjddkshfh
Macabre x Benevolent
Part 2: M x B
://
Sorrowful & Macabre
fhhhsjudn
Update
Unstable x !Yandere Radiant
😡😭
Unstable x Unpredictable
why
Great x Emotionless
random thing
aaaaaaaaa
roblox
Macabre x Reader
🐁
Unpredictable x Male Reader
ok
Radiant_Day x Dynamic_Day
Horrid_Night x Reader
covid-19
Macabre_Day x Reader
m
Great_Day & Toddler!Reader
Unstable_Day & Toddler!Reader
10kay sqeciaI
Dynamic_Day & Toddler!Reader
10k special.
Placid_Day & Toddler!Reader
Scary_Day & Toddler!Reader
Unpredictable_Day & Toddler!Reader
b®️eak time
apology
Benevolent_Day & Toddler!Reader
!!IMPORTANT!! (UPDATE)
wig
Dreadful_Day&Toddler!Reader
T_T
Macabre_Day & Toddler!reader
moving
Sorrowful_Day&Toddler!Reader
A/N
Radiant_Day&Toddler!Reader
Emotionless_day&Toddler!Reader
[END]

Practical_Day & Toddler!Reader

2.2K 45 131
By cynicalstn

[Author's P.O.V]

When Unpredictable woke up from his sleep, he realized that his uneaten sandwich was missing, only to realize that Y/N was sitting right in front of his desk. Crumbs on their face as they stood up and hugged his leg.

"Good morning!!"

Unpredictable yawned and ruffled Y/N's hair.

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

Y/N nodded.

Unpredictable stood up, stretched out in his place and walked over to their suitcase. Fixing the case to make sure nothing was going to fall out.

"Mm.. since you already ate, heheh, let's get going!"

He picked up Y/N in his arm, grabbing the suitcase with his other, and walked out of his Residence.

The streets were filled with Civilians walking from both sides, chatting with their friends, and following Operatives.

A few Civilians jogged up to Unpredictable.

"Mister, there's a broken street light, the bulb rolled out of the post and now it's missing."

"I think the elevator is broken, me and my friend tried using it.. and it stopped halfway down."

"Sir, my door can't open. I had to exit out through my window."

The last one caught him off guard.

"Out.. the window?"

The Civilian nodded.

"Oh.. I'll go check out the street light. May you all follow me towards [OPERATIVE] Practical_Day's workplace? You can let him know about the elevator and your door."

They all nodded as they followed Unpredictable and Y/N. Y/N played 'peek-a-boo' with the Civilians that were walking behind.

As they were nearing a building, they heard several noises of metal being cut. They were getting ready to enter the building until they heard a loud boom.

Everyone jumped in fright and Practical walked out, waving the smoke away from his masked face.

"What the hel- hecc happened in there?"

"Ahah, nothing to worry about. Anywho, I heard from Emo, it's my turn to look after the little one. Isn't that right Y/N?"

Practical held out his arm to pick up Y/N away from Unpredictable. He smiled through his mask.

"Well, I'm off to fix a street light. These two Civilians have requests for you to fix. Farewell!"

Unpredictable turned away, following the Civilian who was taking him to the street light.

"Mm, alright. What happened?"

Both Civilians began to talk but one of them stopped to let the other talk.

"My Residence door is out of order. I tried punching my doors buttons but nothing happened. So I had to exit out through my window."

Practical raised his eyebrows.

"....Interesting."

Y/N giggled which made Practical chuckle.

"Alright, let's go fix some things Y/N."

Practical followed the Civilians to fix the things.

[...]

"Well," Practical sighed, placing Y/N down on his work table. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

Y/N pouted, remembering that they got themselves stuck inside the elevator.

Practical laughed. "Oh Y/N.. I know you didn't enjoy being stuck inside an elevator. But we got you out, safe and sound."

Practical went over to his tea kettle and brewed up some tea.

He sat on his chair, one leg over the other, sipped his tea, and pulled something out of his desk drawer.

"I know it's been long since you last saw your new father, and you only need 6 more Days! (haha get it?? jk) But.. I was wondering if you'd like to talk to your father?"

Y/N's face lit up with happiness as they heard that they were gonna be able to talk to their dad. 

[Practical's P.O.V]

I turned on the communication device.. and then I got signal with The Leader himself. I passed the device towards Y/N.

"Papa!! Papa!! Me miss papa.."

"Hello my child. I know.. I miss you too. But papa will come home soon in around 6 days. Will you wait for me?"

"Yes papa, Y/N will be good kid and wait for papa"

"Good. Don't cause your babysitters too much problem, okay?"

"Yes papa. me wuv you."

"I love you too. I have to go now. I'll see you soon, take care my child."

The device turned off and Y/N handed it back to me. Y/N's face showed sadness but then happiness.

I put the device away as I felt Y/N tug on the bottom of my pants. "Hm?"

"Who else left? Me know me have swix days left but me want to know who else will be my babysitter. do u know who??"

I smiled at Y/N.

"Well Y/N.. let's see who already babysat you. Unstable did.. Dynamic.. Placid.." Y/N looked at me curiously, copying my hand movements to count along. 

"Scary.. Unpredictable.. and me. I think that's all. So then you still have Benevolent, Dreadful, Macabre, Radiant, and last.. Emotionless." Wait. He's also going to babysit Y/N? Gee.. I wonder how that'll turn out.

"Well Y/N, it's getting late so why don't we cook some dinner? How 'bout some dinosaur nuggets with some orange juice and veggies on the side?" 

Y/N's face scrunched up at the sound of 'veggies' and stuck out their tongue.

"Ewww... veggies"

"Hahaha! 

"Oh Y/N.. veggies are good for you! They make you big and strong like papa."

[Author's P.O.V]

Practical got up from his seat and went to his refrigerator. He took out the ingredients to make some dinosaur nuggets, orange to make orange juice, and some vegetables. 

He put all ingredients into a bowl, mixed it all together, and then put some gloves on Y/N's hands. 

He demonstrated to Y/N on how they should make the dinosaur nugget. He then let Y/N try.

"Well, well, well.. aren't you a quick learner?" Practical said as he chuckled.

He cut the orange into two slices and then squeezed it, to make orange juice. He added a few more things like sugar and some water to make sure it tasted okay for Y/N. He then cut the vegetables into little squares.

Once Y/N finished shaping all the dinosaur nuggets, they washed their hands, and Practical put the tray in the oven. 

He cleaned up the mess as Y/N watched how the dinosaur nuggets were cooking. Practical going to his bed to adjust it, making sure it was toddler friendly.

Ding!

The sound of the oven timer dinging made Y/N jump in joy. Practical walked over, but on some oven gloved, and took out the tray.

The smell of freshly cooked nuggets filled the air.

Y/N pushed a second chair towards the table and placed plates snd cups that Practical had given them.

They sat down and Practical served them their food, along with orange juice.

"Bon appetit."

Y/N happily ate as Practical chuckled, also eating his nuggets.

Once both Y/N and Practical finished, they got ready to sleep. Practical carried Y/N over to his bed and tucked them in.

"Goodnight."

Y/N fell asleep, Practical sleeping on the floor, where he had placed a futon mattress and fell asleep.

{to be continued}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.4K 40
This is my first book, so please feel free to drop suggestions of ways I could improve! This story will contain graphic scenes of abuse, self harm, a...
127K 717 31
No longer updating this book but I'm leaving it up because the comments make me laugh 😭🖐 ⚠️contains smut⚠️ ❗️Cover belongs to me❗️ Smut and fluff ...
18.1K 320 16
Warning ⚠️ This book is not suitable for people under 13, so please read at your own risk! -FLICKER-- There was a guy named Austin who was at the sho...
42.9K 906 119
This book is discontinued But will be revived into something better I did some renovation fixing misspells and such To make the book cleaner. To b...