BREAKUPS,MAKEUPS,AND PAIN

By shauna13

This story is about a girl who is in love with a player and heartbreaker. She loves him so much and throughou... More

New girl
yes or no?
Something You need to know To Know
The mall
winter wonderland part 1
winter wonderland part 2
What do I Say?
Im In Love
HE MINES!!!!
OH HELL NO!!!!! Part 2
depressed
moving on
BACK TO SCHOOL!! and let me explain
I'll hold you down :*
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! PART 1
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! part 2
The day after
Sqaud beach day
Bitch i got my eye on you!!!
Confession
Brief summary of 3 months later
Prom tomorrow!!!
PROM!!!!/ WORST NIGHT
PROM!!!!/ WORST NIGHT PART 2
Tell me!!!
Months later... Life goes on
MESSAGE TO READERS

OH HEll NO!!!! Part 1

31 0 0
By shauna13

shauna's pov

RING RING RING!!!!

( my phone was ringing like crazy and it was princeton. what the hel is this nigga blowin up my phone for. so i answered the phone)

shauna: hello

princeton: shauna i have something really important tell you, so im on my way to your house

shauna: ok but what is it cause now i dieing to know

princeton: no i cant tell you through the phone i have to tell you in person

shauna: wait princ....*gco* ( princeton hangs up on me)( i know this nigga did not just hang up on me....yup he did wait till he get here)

DING DONG!!

shauna: who is it

???: PRINCETON!!! OPEN UP

shauna: ( runs to door and opens it) oh hey now tell me whats so important 

( they both sit on the couch)

Princeton: ok so me roc and ray was all chillin lastnight and roc went to the bathroom and so i was taking pics on his phone and then someone texted him and said "(KIssie face) i love you to babe and i cant wait to see you tomorrow" and i know it wasnt you cuz roc has you stored as Mrs. Royal and the person that texted him wasnt even sored in as anything and i went tgrough his called list and they talk alot and its mosty 2-1 ours or 30 min. and when i heard him come out i huried up and put his phone back where it was. and then the person texted him again and i couldnt really see what it theys said but roc was in to texting them he was MAD smiling and biting his lip.

( when i heard that i was pissed i was ready to whip some ass)

shauna: OH HELL!!!!! im finna beat some ass!!!! so what you think he cheatin?

princeton: uuuuhhhh duuuhhh 

shauna: ( i jump off the couch ran upstairs put on my jordan basketball shorts, with a black tang top, i also put on my black and red jordans. put my hair in a sloopy bun and grabbed my bat.  and went down stairs i grabbed my keys to my black mercedies benz car and me and priceton was put) ( idk why prince wanted to come he said he wanted to see the action lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2K 64
Taylor Ray is a 21 year old with a husband which is roc royal. He is really abusive to her and she is trying to find a way out.Taylor finds a boy tha...
8.3K 227 19
Y/N is living a hard and tough life! Your Catholic, and can't do ANYTHING a regular teenage girl wants to do, It's all because of your religion. Ever...
679K 8.4K 67
Yn Is a 19 year old girl who is dating Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior but one day she went to the Doctor and she was really devastated of what she...
265K 3.9K 32
Just ONE kiss and mix emotions can ruin a friendship forever ! " Roc close his eyes and lean toward Ray Ray and he did the same and right there and...