The Singing Boy [Future Updat...

By Reactier

Tom was a shy teenager. He was so quiet that no one really noticed him, except the bullies of course. Tom had... More

Prologue
Sign Up
The Talent Show
Angel Of The School
Mall Time
It's a Date!
Clothing
Rain Dance
Invintation
๐Ÿ‘พVideo Game๐Ÿ‘พ
Party
Punishment
Hiding
Confession
F*ck The System
a Few Too Many Drinks
What Happened?
Moving in
The End of a Good Day
Graduation
ASDF Land
โค๏ธVote๐Ÿ’™
The Duet
๐Ÿ‘นIt's 5 AM and I haven't slept๐Ÿ‘บ
Acceptance Letter
Concert
Singer
โค๏ธTord Drawingโค๏ธ
Goodbye
Alcoholic
Home
The Talk
We Will Miss You
So it's not The End?
The World is Ours
Royal Castle

Julian Jameson Jones

762 38 25
By Reactier

Third Person Pov:

Julian Jameson Jones, a man of many talents.. but of many hidden beliefs. A known totalitarian communist that hides his urge for power to keep a popular impression among other people. He hopes for the day he meets the perfect simpleton to help him conquer the world, another World War for power is what he craves.

Julian walks into the popular gun shop, he's been seriously thinking about starting some sort of world changing army, but he knows the incident when he was fifteen years old wouldn't let him since his medical conditions could kill him instantly on the battle field, so he's been continuously coming up and abandoning ideas.

He looks around at all the guns on the shelves, he more specifically looks at the expensive ones. He's a rather rich man and is invited to all of the most important parties, he's already retired since he was left with his father's heritage.

Julian can't help but overhear, "What gun do you recommend for quick reloads? I keep missing the deer and then they're already gone by the time I'm done reloading!" Julian turns toward the counter and sees a customer in almost full camouflage clothing speaking to a regular looking man at the cashier.

"Let me see what I can get you," the worker says and turns around to the guns on the wall behind him, he takes a gun from one of the gun racks and turns toward the customer again, placing the gun on the counter. "This is a Quicker Equiper, our shop gun maker made it himself! It should help you tons!"

"I see.." the customer says and examines it, he then looks back up at the worker. "Can you show me how it reloads?"

"Of course!" The worker says, but when he attempts at reloading it he goes through some difficulties, which catches Julian's attention.

"He has absolutely no idea how to load that gun! What a immature," Julian says to himself in his head and rolls his eyes.

"Jakob do you still not know how to properly load a gun?" A sudden Norwegian voice comes from almost out of nowhere, Tord appears as he walks up to the customer and the worker. "Hand it over Jakob."

The worker blushes in embarrassment as he says, "Yes Tord..." The worker hands the gun to Tord and Tord reloads it in a super quick way that makes both the customer's and Julian's jaws drop.

"Did you catch that?" Tord asks the customer and the customer frantically nods as Tord places the gun in the customer's hand.

"I'll buy it if it can go that fast!" The customer says then turns to the worker and Tord smirks and places his hands on his waist. "How much?"

The worker is still in slight shock as he says, "286 pounds-"

The customer smacks down the money and quickly says, "Keep the change!" then taking the gun and running out of the store.

"How do you always win customers over all the time like that Tord? Actually, how do you handle guns so well anyway??" the worker asks Tord and Tord turns to him with a smile.

"Well when you have a lot of practice it's easy to fool someone into thinking it's easy to do, it's probably going to take him ages to figure out how to reload that fast," Tord says and Julian's mind starts to think.

"I can't tell if you're a clever fox or a sneaky snake, you know that Tord?" The worker says and Tord laughs.

"We'll never kno-"

"You know quite a bit about guns," Julian says to Tord as he walks up to the two co-workers.

Tord smiles and replies, "Yeah, my father taught me how to handle them when I was younger to protect myself- but mostly to show off when I got older. Which luckily, it seems to work out quite well when you work in a gun shop, it's super easy to convince customers to buy our custom goods," Tord then lowers one arm and says, "Now, did you need something Sir? I know every gun in the store so I should be able to-"

"When do you get off work young chap?" Julian asks Tord and Tord gives hum a confused look.

Tord looks down at his watch and responds, "In about five minutes actually-"

"How about this," Julian turns to Tord's co-worker and hands him 1,000 pounds, the co-worker's eyes widen. "When your manager asks where this young fellow is, just give them the cash and say someone decided to take him exactly three minutes early."

The co-worker turns to the man in surprise and says, "Yes S-Sir!"

"Now young man, grab your belongings quickly! We must set sail for a proper chatting spot right away!" Julian says to Tord and Tord raises a eyebrow, what is this man trying to do?

"Well I guess talking to this weirdo couldn't hurt..." Tord thinks to himself before replying, "Alright, let me go grab my things."

After a few minutes they arrive at a small cafe in London called 'WonderLand Tea' and they sit down in one of the tables next to the front window, Tord places his bag on the ground and the cafe waitress asks the two, "What can I get you two today?"

"I'll have a large reverse iced coffee with two cubed sugars, whipped foam on the bottom and top, with exactly two cups of chocolate chips dunked in caramel in it, also some strawberry drizzle on the whipped foam with a seedless cherry on top," Julian says to the waitress and the waitress just slowly nods before turning to Tord.

Tord blinks a few times before simply saying, "Uhh.. I'll just have a medium coffee."

The waitress sighs of relief that Tord's order was easy and says, "It'll be right out." She then walks away and Julian turns to Tord.

"So what is your name, dear friend of min?" Julian asks Tord.

Tord looks at him and replies, "I'm Tord."

"Ah, Tord, what a wonderful name," Julian intertwines his fingers on the tables. "And where are you from Tord?"

"Well it's been a while, but I'm from Norway. I came here when I was pretty young," Tord looks down at his hand and twiddles his thumbs.

"Wonderful," Julian then asks, "By chance, are you a comm-"

"Here are your coffees!" The waitress says and places down the coffees on their table. "Enjoy!" She them skips away from the table.

"What's your name anyway?" Tord asks Julian, he isn't sure if he should be on guard of this guy or not.

"Julian Jameson Jones, one of the richest men of London, a man who could give you the life of your dreams with just the snap of his fingers, someone who is able to make all your wishes come true in a instant," Julian replies with a charming smile and Tord raises a eyebrow.

"Okay?-"

"Now that I think about it, I shouldn't ask questions about political beliefs and starting a army just yet, it would be easier to convince him to help me start a army with me if I treat him as one of my own, almost like a son of sorts. Besides, he already seems a bit on edge by my sudden want to talk with him, so becoming his close friend would more likely make him think about helping me lead a army than just a stranger asking someone to help them rule the world," Julian thinks to himself with a smile for show.

"So why did you want to talk with me all of a sudden? We don't even know each other," Tord asks Julian and sips his hot coffee.

"Well you see Tord," Julian begins. "I want you to be a close friend of mine, a friend that'll let me treat them to extravagant experiences and give them hope for a wonderful future. I'm sure you'd like that young chap, wouldn't you?"

Tord is suspicious, but he decides to just continue on with the conversation, "I guess, but why me of all people? I'm just a simple person living in London, I'm not special whatsoever."

"Because I see a match that hasn't been lit inside of you yet, I can see that you have so much potential that hasn't been able to come out," Tord raises his eyebrow again and Julian knows he's not getting to Tord. "That's why I want to-"

There's suddenly ringing coming from Tord's bag, so Tord says to Julian, "One second," he then opens his messenger bag and takes out his phone, he looks at the screen then mumbles, "It's Tom.." before pressing answer.

"Tom? It must be a friend," Julian thinks to himself.

"Hey baby," Tord says into the phone and this confuses Julian.

"Baby? Maybe it's his girlfriend, but her name is Tom? That's a odd girl's name.." Julian says in his head.

"You need me to come home? Why?" Tord asks into the phone, after some mumbles from the phone Tord says, "I see, yeah I'll head over now- oh no no don't worry about it, this is important. I'll see you there- bye hun." Tord then presses hang up and says to Julian, "Sorry, that my boyfriend. I have to go-"

"Sorry sorry, did you say 'boyfriend'?" Julian asks Tord in utter confusion, he's surprised since Tord doesn't look like the gay type, even if that is a stereotypical assumption.

Tord stands up and picks up his bag, "Yeah?" Tord then slightly glares. "You're not homophobic are you?"

"No no! Of course not!" Julian says, which in honesty he's actually pretty damn homophobic except he knows how to hide it. "Are you gay?"

"More like bisexual," Tord says with his gaze softening from he glare, he's happy he wasn't talking to a asshole the entire time. "Now I have to go."

"Here," Julian says then takes out a card with three fancy J's and a number written on it. "take my card and give me a call when you're free, I'd love to take you out to dinner sometime my friend."

Tord raises a eyebrow and takes the card, "Uhh sure..." Julian definitely doesn't have anything against Tord for being LGBT related, but if Tord were to not be in good condition, he'd probably find someone else for his plan because of it. "I've got to go now, cya." Tord then walks away from the table, he's just glad he's away from this odd man...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...