Little Red > Shadowhunters >...

By TheDragonHippy

"Back off or I'll cut you" "Your like 5.3 you don't scare me little red" A/B/O Dynamics SLOW UPDATES (Jace x... More

Cast/Summary
Season One
The Mortal Cup
The Descent Into Hell Isnt Easy
Dead Man's Party
Raising Hell
Moo Shoo To Go
Of Men And Angels
Major Arcana
Bad Blood
Rise Up
This World Inverted
Who The Fuck Is Renwick
Indalace
Morning Star
Season Two
The Guilty Blood
A Door Into The Dark
Lost Parabatai
Day Of The Wrath
Dust And Shadows
How Are Thou Fallen
Love is a devil

The Iron Sisters

3.3K 97 8
By TheDragonHippy

IT WAS LATE at night, or early in the morning, when Indiana arrived at the institute. She hadn't gone back to Magnus', couldn't bring herself to. So instead she'd spent the night wondering around aimlessly.
Her life was a mess. And it was her fault.

Hadn't spoken to Alec or Jace in days, though it didn't surprise her that they didn't want her around. Hadn't seen her sister in a while either, she's frozen Simon out too.
Her life was a mess. And it was her fault.
And she couldn't fix it.

In her tattered white dress she climbed through the window of her room at the institute and stopped.
There was Jace and Alec sitting on her bed. This is it she thought, they were going to formally end things with her. And that might be good.

"Little Red, where have you been?" Alec said walking straight towards her, pulling her into a hug.
"We were so worried." Jace added.

Indiana's lips shook.
"So you don't hate me?" Indiana started.
"You're not disgusted by me?" She whispered quietly.

The two men shared a look.
"Indiana, never." Was all Jace said before the girl burst into sobs.
"I... Ive been through a lot lately and I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to commit to anything." Indiana whispered.
"I'm sorry." She finished tears reappearing in her eyes. By the angel she liked Alec and Jace but Indiana needed to sought herself out first. She needed time.
"It's okay." Alec whispered before he and Jace vacated her room.
Indiana laid down in her bed until the sun rose.

Indiana was sat with Jace, Alec and Clary searching through the Gray book for the rune Clary had used.
"Yeah, I'm not seeing it in the Gray Book." Jace stated with annoyance.
"Well, isn't that thing supposed to have every single rune?" Clary asked.
"Some of them are removed. They're reserved for the most elite members of the Clave." Alec told her. Indiana stayed quiet, she couldn't look at her sister.
"I'm not exactly elite, so why do I know it?" Clary asked and Indiana then spoke.

"Valentine told me something on the ship, I was sworn to secrecy by the Inquisitor." She stated.
"I don't even know if it's true." She finished.

"What did he say?" Clary asked.
"It cannot leave this room." Indiana states before sighing.
"He told me than when...mom was pregnant with us, he injected her with ichor." Indiana explained.
"Angel blood." Alec whispered.

"I don't know if it's true but if it is then that might be why you're seeing runes that aren't in the book." Indiana muttered.

Everyone was silent.
"Or maybe you saw it somewhere and you don't remember." Jace tried to diffuse the situation.
"No, it just... It appeared, like a vision. Like someone or something was trying to send me a message. Maybe it's from our mom." Clary finished, looking at Indiana who quickly looked away.
"Clary..." Alec trailed off.
"You know, I'll just go ask Izzy. Maybe she'll  know something." Clary tried.

"No. Absolutely not. If you tell anyone else, they could be in danger, too. The Clave is quick to persecute anyone or anything they don't understand." Alec said quickly, protective of his sister.

Izzy entered and Indiana, Alec and Jace were quick to disappear.
They were headed to the training room when Aldertree beckoned Indiana.
"Later." Indiana promised.

The two walked briskly to his office.
"Indiana, the Inquisitor has asked me to check on you. Have you seen anymore signs?" He asked. Indiana simply shook her head.
"I've only seen the signs in times of fear or pain, there aren't too many of those here at the institute." Indiana explains and Aldertree nods.
"I see."

"I assume you've heard about the Iron Sisters mission." He changes the subject and Indiana nods, Izzy hadn't been able to shut up about it.
"I'd like you to tag along." He states.

"Why?" Indiana asks, she'd been hoping to spend the day with Magnus or the pack.
"Don't question your orders." Aldertree states before dismissing her.

Indiana suits up, arming herself with her whip and two blades. Meeting Izzy and Clary by the portal. They gave her a look but once they saw Aldertree behind her they caught on quickly.
The trio stepped through the portal.
Indiana was awed by the citadel, sitting on top of a mountain a castle like structure, it was stunning.

"This is more amazing than I imagined. I can't believe I'm actually going inside." Izzy exclaimed quietly as they asked through the gate.
Bells tolled loudly and Indiana watches as Iron sisters surrounded them, by Clary and Izzys gasps she guessed they hadn't seen it as clearly.
"Speak your names." A woman asked sternly.
"Isabelle Lightwood."
"Clary Fairchild."
"Indiana."
"Valentine's daughters."
"Your father killed the Silent Brothers. He's taken our most valuable weapon. You must leave immediately." The sister stated.
"He's no more my father than he is yours." Indiana's jaw clenched as she was again compared to the psychopath.
"Indi and Clary have done nothing wrong." Izzy seconded as Indiana and the seeming leader stared at each other.

"Allow me. What answers do you seek?" Another sister asked.
"Why did Valentine go to all that trouble to steal the Soul-Sword?" Izzy questioned. The woman Indiana stared at shook her head.

"Yes, Valentine is my father, but that man killed my mother. He experimented on my brother. I want to stop him more than anyone. And if we have any chance at defeating him... we need your help." Clary stated, Indiana left the talking to her.

The sisters let them through and they began walking toward the building.
"Sister Cleophas, how long have you been in the order?" Izzy asked.
"Fourteen beautiful years. I never planned on following in my mother's footsteps. I was happy living in Idris with my sister Amatis, when my brother Lucian was scratched in a werewolf attack. I did what I had to do to restore our family's honor." The woman stated and immediately Indiana felt anger begin to bubble. Luke getting bitten ruined her family's honour?

"Do you mean Luke? Are you Luke's sister?" Clary asked.
"I am." She stated.

"We must begin the purity trial." Sister Magdalena stated lightly.
"What's that?" Clary asked.
"For the answers you seek, we must go inside the Citadel. But we cannot allow any demonic impurities to pass. The adamas is too fragile." Sister Cleophas started.
"So, the heavenly energy in the water will help us determine if you may enter. It will destroy any contaminant upon contact." Sister Magdalena finished glancing at Indiana.

"Indi, Clary, you can't do this." Izzy states as they walk towards the water, clad in white.
"Why not? You heard her. It's dangerous. The water only affects demonic energy. We'll be fine." Clary says sharing a look with Indiana.
"But what if it's not fine?" Izzy worries.
"You think I have demon blood. Like Jace. There's only one way to find out." Clary scoffs as she walked into the water, laying down.
"Ignis aurum probat." A sister casts and a white glow appears around Clary.
"Clary Fairchild... you are deemed clear of all demonic impurities."

Izzy then takes her place.
"Ignis aurum probat." The pool starts white before it begins bubbling and turning black, Indiana jumps down into the pool pulling the Lightwood out.

"What happened?" Clary demanded an answer.
"I have no idea." Izzy whispers.
"The water does not lie... but perhaps you do." A sister asks.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Izzy says honestly.
"You are tainted with demonic impurities." "I'm sorry, Isabelle. We can't let you inside the Citadel." Cleophas states.
"No, this has to be a mistake. She had a demon wound, maybe that's what the water reacted to. But she's fine now. She's healed." Clary tries to explain.
"You are free to leave, if that is what you desire." A sisters taunts.

"No. We need information, Izzy we will wait." Indiana states as Clary and Izzy leave the pool.
"Ignis aurum probat."

The water turns a bright white and the sisters closest turn away.
"Indiana, you are deemed clear of all demonic impurities." The sister states.

Once inside the citadel the sisters split.
Indiana with sister Magdalena.
"The Inquisitor sent me a message about you." Magdalena mentioned and Indiana sighed.
"What did she say?" Indiana asked curiously.
"Your situation and asked a favour." Magdalena explained.

The two entered an enclosed room.
"What did she ask of you?" Indiana questioned.
Magdalena locked the doors.
"Only angel and Iron Sisters Can mood Adamas. She wished to see if you could." Magdalena said and it was then Indiana noticed they were walking to a table that held a single block of Adamas.

Indiana looked to Magdalena who only gestured towards the block.
Indiana picked up the block and it's runes glowed as did the ones covering her body.

Indiana closed her eyes, she didn't know what she was doing but her hands needed no guidance. She reached one out on instinct and a stele was placed into her hand.
Indiana's hands drew runes until it was covered and then her body sagged to ground, holding the weapon in her grasp.
Indiana had created a staff.
Instinctively she banged it on the ground, the ends became pointed, Indiana grasped the middle and pulled, the staff separated into two smaller staffs, Indiana gently rolled half away before holding the remaining piece in the air. The other piece flew off the ground and connected, forming a whole staff once again.

Indiana stood on shaky knees. Sister Magdalena looked on in awe.
"You are no normal Shadowhunter Indiana." She stated staring at the staff.

Indiana bowed her head and held out the staff to Magdalena. Who took it gently.
Magdalena split to the staff throwing half at the table where the Adamas had laid. The table split cleanly in half before the piece flew back to make the staff whole again.

"This is new." Magdalena told Indiana.
"Would you ever consider joining the Iron sisters." She asked curiously.
"It's not my calling sister Magdalena." Indiana informed her.

Magdalena sighed but nodded before handing the weapon to her.
"I will inform the Inquisitor of these... developments." Magdalena smiled lightly.

The two bowed at each other before exiting the citadel and walking to where the portal would be.
"Where'd you get the staff?" Izzy asked curiously.
"It was gifted to me by Sister Magdalena." Indiana lied with a smile and as the portal appeared they stepped back through it.

Indiana, after the debrief, headed to the 'Hunters Moon'.
"Hey kid." Taito greeted as she entered.
"No drinking today I hope." He teased and Indiana chuckled.
"None today Taito."

"Ana." Gretel greeted with a grin as she and Maia joined the Shadowhunter.
"Let's go." Maia smiled before the three left and headed back to Maia's apartment.

They were going to have a Harry Potter marathon, they just didn't know it yet, Indiana thought with a chuckle

Indiana didn't think she'd ever understand how the Clave and Shadowhunters in general could ever look down on people because of their blood. But hey, some people are just fucking stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 6 3
Come to me In the night hours I will wait for you And I can't sleep 'Cause thoughts devour Thoughts of you consume I can't help but love you Even tho...
1.8K 76 9
" Always and Forever they promised each other. But what happens when one of them breaks that promise. " ||Season 1||
405K 13.6K 59
In which, Isabelle Lightwood has feelings for her childhood friend who has a lot of secrets. Or In which, one of the most powerful shadowhunters ever...
10.1K 523 24
Who doesn't love Malec? When Alec goes missing, Magnus's whole world collapses. Jace won't speak to anyone. Isabelle and Clary are always out looking...