little do you know (Editing)

By _WeirdAsHell_

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's he... More

Author Note
Prolgue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 26

6.4K 185 27
By _WeirdAsHell_

«Violet's POV»

"I can't believe I am here." I told him standing outside Lilian and Allister's house. My parent's house. I nervously wiped my now sweaty palms on my
black and white check coat.

The snow just enhanced the beautiful of the enormous house, it was always a real sight for sore eyes, but behind the marvelous warm exterior, lied the icy chills of the eerie interior. It is a house that for years now, had no longer been filled with laughter and love but instead sorrow and desolation. Many would think that this 'extravagant' place was my home growing up but in was my prison. 

"Hey, you okay?" asked Eric reeling me out of my thoughts.

"Ya I am good." I said slightly shaking my head," just cold."

The door and my mother's face greeted up with a fake smile, " Darling." she  said pulling me into a hug, as I awkwardly stood their,"And you handsome." she said after letting me go and drew him into a hug.

"Hello, Mrs Quaters." said Eric politely after she let go of him.

"Call me Lilian." she said with another smile flashing her teeth.

The things poeple like you do for money.

"Are my parents her yet?" asked Eric as we entered the house.

"Oh, yes they were waiting for you." she said as we made our way towards the living room with a white  glass coffee table that has a black rug underneath and a black leather lounge suite that was placed on grey wooden floors, in a room with baren walls painted white and enormous wall- like windows.

"Elisa, Gabriel. It's lovely to see you both." I said whilst hugging them yet I it in Eric's eyes, he dreaded his father's presence, so I held his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Violet come with me in the kitchen." said my mother.

"Okay, I am coming." I told her, walking into the kitchen I instantly held my breath after a horrid smell lingered in the air that caused blie to rise to my throat.

"Here, put this on the table and go to your father's study, he is waiting for you." she said in a cold stern voice.

I raced out the kitchen away from that terrible smell. I set the table nicely before making my way towards my father's office.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

" Father? " I asked as I walked into his study closing the door behind me.

It was a beautiful study with his book shelf that was the size of his wall behind his brown wooden desk, and infront of him a brown leather lounge suite was set up facing the large window-like wall so you could see the breath-taking garden covered in it's own white coat.

"Violet?" said my father, " Some thing wont ever change will it?" he said laughing.

"wait what?" I said completely confused.

"You still get side tracked so easily." father said laughing again.

What on earth are you smoking?

" I know, I must concentrate." I replied with a smile.

He walked toward the brown leather suite and said " Violet come and sit by me."

We both walked together  but I began to feel light headed, just before I could hit the ground my father was by my side supporting me.

He guided me to the sofa and we both sat down, "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?Maybe I should call the doctor?" he asked bombarding me with questions.

"Father, I am okay." I told him with a slight laugh.

The feeling of my father all loving and concerned was surreal, but I loved it. He's love was a thing I carved as a child and still do now," what did you want to talk about?"

"I have been meaning to talk to you for a while. I have kept in contact with my brother and we had a discussion not so long ago, I just would like to set things straight." father said with a sorrowful look in his eyes.

"But I thought  mothe---" I began but father cut me off.

"She would be completely against it if she only knew." he said.

"Why are telling me all this father?" I asked with a frown.

"Because my brother gave me a heavy talk, he told me that if I continued on this wreakless path I will lose you. After that I couldn't stop thinking of how much time I have already missed and I am not willing to lose a more precious time," he said as his voice began to crack and his eyes glistened with tears.

" I know I haven't given you the love you deserve...I know that I stood by your mother, letting her  punish you  for actions that  I knew you hadn't committed. I am ashamed of myself,dear." he said with the tears threatening to fall from his tired eyes.

"Father, true are some of your words but that isn't what crushed me as a child, what hurt me was the look of regret in you eyes as I got older. I felt unwanted." I told him honestly as a tears fell down my cheeks. My father pulled me closer to him and gave me a comforting hug as I felt his tears fall on me, it was as if our tears erased the past fill with pain and sorrow. Now it felt just like old time, a little girl in the safety of her father's arms.

"I am sorry my angel, I never meant to hurt you. The truth is I love you my dearest daughter even more than Olivia. I have never once regretted your existence. The regret I hold is for something else which I will tell you one day, when the time is right. I hope that you can forgive me one day, and all the pain can remain in the past so that we can make new happy memories. " he said and at that very moment I was more content than ever,for the thing I wanted most in life I got... My father's love.

" I love you too, father." I said  hugging him tighter," I have already forgiven you. " I told him which just made him cry again as he held me.

After our tear works we sat down and I filled my father in on my whole life.

"I am glad he treats you well, violet." said father.

"By the way father, where is Olivia." I asked.

He let out a heavy sigh before saying, "She went out with her friends to a club. I swear that child caused most of my grey hair." he said making me laugh.

Before we could continue talking mother push opened the door and said, "Dinner is ready I expect both of you to go to the table right now, we have guests and we can't keep them waiting." and with that she shut the door and rushed off.

" I think it time to go." I told father as I got off the sofa and walked towards the door.

"Violet dear, don't let your mother know that the problems between ups are resolved." said father.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I have my reasons." he said dodging my question,"Shall we eat?" he asked

"Of course." I reply, and we left for the dinner table.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Hey, you okay?" asked Eric as he looked at me, I knew he noticed that I was crying.

"I have never been better."  I told him with a toothy smile

I began smile whilst eating the feast that I  knew all too well, my mother bought because she is one terrible cook.

"Why are you smiling?" asked Eric with a smile.

"Nothing much, it just the fact that my mother's food is usually so horrible it's basically lethal." I whispered to Eric making him laugh.

"Oh my I completely forgot about a dish I especially prepared for our guests, let me got and get it right away." said mother rushing I to the kitchen.

"Oh, God. Do you think she cook that one?" asked my father making me laugh although Eric's parents weren't so amused at the situation they were in since it was made especially for them.

Don't worry the worse that can happen is the usual food poisoning or you could go into a coma or die...

Oh well...they screwed.

"Here it is!" She exclaimed and bought it out in a steaming hot pot with her oven mittens on.

Oh God, No! That smell. I woke up from my chair immediately, without excusing myself I ran to my old  bedroom, making my way to my bathroom and I leaned over there toilet seat as the bile rushed out.

I felt a hand rub my back soothingly, "Is her cooking really that bad?" asked Eric making me slightly laugh before it rises again.

This is disgusting!

"Go away. " I told Eric, "this is dreadful. I don't want you to witness all of this."

"I am not going. " he said.

A few minutes later I was done. I told Eric to go downstairs as I brushed my teeth and had a shower.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Sorry about that." I said as I entered the living room.

"Nonsense, you never apologise for being sick, but how are you feeling?" asked Elisa.

"Better." I said giving them a slight smile as I sat down next to Eric, with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me, drawing me closer.

"Love, you have a fever?" he said lifting his hand to my forehead, "uhm... Excuse me Mr and Mrs Quaters but I think it's time I take Violet home, she has a fever." said Eric concerned.

" I agree you both should go home, Violet you are to see a doctor." said father.

"I am fine." I replied.

"Violet you got light headed in my study and almost fell. You are not well and I shall not take no for an answer you will see a doctor tomorrow. Is that clear." said father very sternly yet his eyes overflowed with concern.

"Okay I will go." I said giving in to the pressure of my father and husband.

We said our goodbyes and made our way home.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

Eric kept his one arm around my waist and the other holding my left hand as he helped me up the stair, making our way toward our bedroom.

"I'm okay." I told him as I changed into one of his shirts that I sold from his drawers and got into bed.

"Really?" he said with a cocked eyebrow, "I am not stupid Violet, I know your not."

"Hey, look at me." I said to him, " it's probably just a bug." I said snuggling into his bare chest, closing my eyes.

"I hope so." He said as he gently pressed his lips on my forehead and whispered, " Goodnight, Love."

«Allister's POV»

Today I was completely happy because my daughter and I were completely reunited but worry invaded my mind, I  wondering if Violet would be okay.

"Oh, for crying out loud Allister wipe that look off your face Olivia will be home soon!" said Lilian after the Eric's parents left.

"My daughter is sick Lilian!" I yelled at her.

"Allister she is fine, stop acting like she is dying." said Lilian.

"How are you so sure?" I asked her.

"Allister, Violet is pregnant. Now wipe that look off now, Olivia is here!" she yelled

I walked away and entered my study, pulling opened the drawer on my left had side and took out the photo.

"Did you hear, Our little baby girl is gonna have her own little baby." I said smiling widely as a tear slipped down my face, " if only you were here to see it..."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N :  Hey guys... 👋
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment❤️
Until next time... Byezzz😘

Memes :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
277K 7.3K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
24.5M 554K 41
I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, there was something about it. It was intense...
82.5K 1.6K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...