The meaning behind the butter...

By and_thebad_wolfStory

" I know a little something about loss. I mean, It happens to everyone, eventually. But they find ways to cop... More

+ Cast +
+ play list +
+ 0.0 +
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
A/N
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

+The Denver siblings +

408 6 1
By and_thebad_wolfStory

Sawyer Denver.

Sawyer is the oldest of the Denver children.
At age 24, he still lives with his parents to help raise his younger siblings.

He chose the career path instead of the school path, nothing really caught his eye, plus, he knew, one day, that he would work for the same agency his parents did.

Everyday he trained with them and learned the in's and out's of the job.

He would do anything for his family.

Miles Denver

Miles Denver is the second oldest of the Denver children.
At 18, he and his twin sister are at the end of they're high school career. They have big decisions to make, but this one life altering event puts that on hold.

Miles is a kind soul. He cares about his siblings and has a big soft spit for his youngest sister.

He will help you with homework, or help you with advice, you will never catch him without his other half, he and his twin are two pees in a pod.

Molly Denver

Molly is the twin sister to Miles. They are the second oldest of the family at age 18.

Molly isn't like the rest of her siblings. She isn't loud, she doesn't talk much, and she doesn't have many opinions on things like sports or tv shows, she really prefers to be somewhere else, drawing in her sketchbook.

Other than Miles, Molly is close with her other siblings as well.

She's not really into social outgoings, or big crowds, odd considering her family is basically a big crowd.
With this fact, though, her family is the only big crowd she could handle.
Though all of that, when one of her brothers is pissing her off or causing her trouble, she'll be sure to let them know.

Bryce Denver

Bryce is the middle child, at 17, He's energetic, smart, and he's the definition of a momma's boy.

He plays soccer at school and is also interested in other sports as well.
He is friendly and loves all his siblings, well, he loves his little sister more.....

Anyway, Bryce is the type of person who always wants to do something.
He loves playing games, board or video..it didn't matter, as long as his family was all together.

Mason Denver

At 16, Mason is by far the peacemakers of the group. (Sometimes)
When a fight breaks loose, he's the one to break it up and find the solution.

Being the middle child of seven, he's learned a few things about breaking up his siblings.

Though, when pared with Bryce or Alexander, he too, can cause trouble himself, only if needed.

Alexander Denver

Alexander is the other middle child.

He and Molly share the love of music and arts,
He being the singer of the family, though he really only sings in front of Molly, while she is the drawer.

Alex is also quiet, like her, but, when with his older brothers, there's bound to be a match of some kind.
At 15, though his young age, he sees the world as if he's lived a thousand lives.

Marlee Denver

Marlee is the last and youngest of the Denver clan.
She is small, smart, and sassy all in one.
But, she's also sensitive and a big old ball of cuddles and random jokes.

Marlee is probably what brings the Denver children all together, and what keeps them together.

There isn't anything the Denver siblings would't do for the littlest sister.

🦋

( you'll find out why the butterfly's are significant later on! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Child of a King By Anne Mason

Mystery / Thriller

82K 2.5K 43
After a heartbreaking event, a family is forced to split up because of their ancestors' rivalry. The father hides in South America with their sons an...
11.1K 143 16
When Alan was born he had something wrong with his heart which left him with a serious heart disease but his brothers never knew how serious it was b...
Saving Sunshine By Mars

General Fiction

264 11 7
The Sinclair siblings lives changed drastically after the death of their father. With an absent mother, oldest brother Levi Sinclair has always taken...
68.5K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...