Overwatch 1: Reaper x Soldier...

GL00MYD0LL által

Gabriel Reyes of sunshine. Több

Characters
Chapter 1: Genji is Short
Chapter 2: McCree Loves Ashe
Chapter 3: Doritos
Chapter 4: Reaper is a Snacc
Chapter 5: Reaper: 76
Chapter 6: IDK
Chapter 7: Genji is Sad Boi
Chapter 8: Reaper Smells Cap
Chapter 9: A New Hero
Chapter 10: The Omnics Attack
Chapter 11: Reaper Loses his Temper
Chapter 12: Genji Loves Mercy
Chapter 13: D.Va Annoys Reaper
Chapter 14: Genji Loves Sushi
Chapter 15: Gabriel Reyes of Sunshine
Chapter 16: McCree is a Cowboy Babyyy
Chapter 17: Edgy Reaper
Chapter 18: Yo Ass Finna get Shot
Chapter 19: Daddy Reyes
Chapter 21: Widowmaker gets her Revenge
Chapter 22: Moira's Invincibility Potion
Chapter 23: Genji and Hanzo eat Sushi
Chapter 24: Oof
Chapter 25: Reaper is a Pretty Princess
Chapter 26: D.Va Loves Mountain Dew
Chapter 27: Tracer and Lucio Vibe
Chapter 28: Sombra Spies on the Omnics
Chapter 29: Old Soldiers

Chapter 20: Widowmaker is Thicc

116 4 0
GL00MYD0LL által

"Sixty, sixty-one, sixty-two, sixty-three, sixty-four..."

Widowmaker panted heavily, and even though she was in excruciating pain, she continued to do her squats. 

I have to get to 500, she thought warily. Sweat dripped down her forehead. Her muscles strained, her bones felt like they were melting, and she had a headache. Suddenly Widowmaker couldn't take it anymore. She collapsed onto her bed with exhaustion. A little rest won't hurt...

Without knocking, Reaper opened the door to Widow's room and walked in. Widowmaker quickly sat up and shot her head at Reaper, who looked embarrassed. Reaper was staring at Widow, who was a sweating hot mess. His eyes were wide.

Reaper blushed. "Uhh. I'm s-sorry, was I interrupting something?"

Widowmaker shook her head rapidly. "No, no! I wasn't doing anything, I promise."

Reaper smiled. He sighed. "Good." He sat beside her. "You were doing squats, weren't you?"

Widowmaker blushed a deep red. She nodded awkwardly.

He chuckled. "Did you get tired?"

She nodded again.

Gabe sniffed. "Well, how many did you do?"

"Uhh...sixty-nine?"

"Nice."

Widowmaker looked at Gabe, his eyes were filled with amusement, and something else too. Is he...? Widowmaker squirmed awkwardly. 

Reaper chuckled, as if he knew what Widowmaker was thinking. "Don't worry. I'm not going to catcall you."

Widowmaker let out a sigh of relief. "Good. So...why are you in my room?" It came out ruder than she intended.

"Uhh..."

Widowmaker tilted her head. "Uhh, what?"

Reaper smiled innocently. "How are you doing today?" 

Widowmaker narrowed her eyes. "Don't change the subject!"

Reaper sighed. "Fine, want to know the truth?"

She nodded, crossing her arms.

"If I'm being completely honest, I just wanted to talk."

Widowmaker looked at Reaper suspiciously. "Are you sure about that?"

Reaper nodded, looking guilty.

Widow sniffed. "You wanted to look at my body, didn't you?"

Reaper froze.

Widowmaker rolled her eyes. "Boys."

"Shut up."

Widowmaker glared at Gabe. "So...what did you want to talk to me about? My eyes are up here, by the way."

Reaper looked at Widowmaker's face. "Uhh...sorry."

There was an awkward pause. Widowmaker sighed in disappointment.

Reaper's nostrils flared. "What? It's not my fault you're wearing something that shows your tits!"

Widowmaker gasped. "PERVERT."

Reaper was blushing. "I didn't mean to say that." He was staring at her chest lustfully.

Widowmaker snapped to get Reaper's attention. He shot his head up. "Eye contact."

Reaper sighed. He smiled smugly at Widowmaker. "Of course."

Widow sighed and relaxed her muscles. "Va te faire foutre."

Gabe sniffed. "Fuck you too."

Widowmaker looked shocked. "You know French?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he stood up and looked at Widowmaker with red eyes. "What about instead of trying to get a bigger ass, you go train and be useful?"

Widowmaker glared back at him. "And what about instead of being rude to women, you go and learn some manners?"

Reaper clenched his fists. "Get up."

"Why?"

"I said get up."

Reluctantly, Widowmaker stood up. Her hands were shaking with fear. Reaper glared at her, his eyes glowing ominously red. Suddenly, Widowmaker began to feel abundantly dizzy, and it wasn't from squatting so much; it was Reaper who was making her dizzy. Widowmaker's mind went fuzzy. How is he doing that? She thought with shock, her eyes wide. Suddenly a jolt of pain struck Widowmaker and her entire body got chills.

With a gasp, Widowmaker collapsed on her bed once again. She felt very weak. It almost felt as if Reaper had sucked the soul out of her.

Reaper chuckled smugly. 

"What the hell, Gabe?" Widow shouted.

Reaper looked at Widowmaker. His eyes were no longer red. "You don't disrespect your leader. You know that, Amélie."

Widowmaker narrowed her eyes angrily. "You're a jerk!"

"I know."

Frustrated, Widowmaker shouted, "Get out of my room, perv!"

Reaper held up his hands innocently. "Or what? You going to snipe me?"

Before Widowmaker could blow Reaper's brain out, he left her room before she could even grab her sniper rifle.

"Bon sang!" Widowmaker cursed. Exhausted, she lay on her bed and closed her eyes. 

Widowmaker narrowed her eyes and laughed smugly. "I will get my revenge," she whispered just before passing out.

Widowmaker woke a few hours later. She felt very weak. Her eyelids were heavy cement blocks. She stood up, yawned, and then stretched.

It took her a few moments to remember what Reaper had done to her. She narrowed her eyes. He made me faint! That jerk...

Widowmaker stormed out of her room. She slammed the door behind her angrily. She used her grappling hook to reach the second-floor balcony at the Main House. From there, she walked to Reaper's office with authority, her hips swinging from side to side.

Once she reached Reaper's office, she knocked on the door roughly.

"What?" Reaper's agitated voice sounded from the room.

Widowmaker kicked the door open. Reaper widened his eyes and gasped.

"What the hell!?"

"What did you do to me?" Widow demanded. 

Reaper chuckled smugly. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" Widowmaker repeated, louder this time.

Reaper stood up. He slowly walked over to the raging French spider woman. He smiled and lifted her chin. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart."

Widowmaker shoved Reaper's hand off of her. "Worry about what?"

Reaper sighed. "You should be back to normal now."

Widowmaker lifted an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

Reaper sighed again. "Forget it."

There was an awkward pause. Widowmaker sniffed. "Gabe, are you okay?"

Gabe's eyes flashed. He looked hurt. "What do you mean?"

"You've been acting...different lately."

Silence. 

Widowmaker sniffed. "You're being very harsh with everybody. It's starting to get annoying."

Reaper sighed heavily. "I'm sorry. I've just been pretty down lately."

Widowmaker sighed. "That's your excuse for treating everyone like trash?"

Silence. 

Widowmaker rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She hurried back to her room with exasperation.

Widowmaker lay back on her bed and sighed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep once again.

(I don't really like this chapter because it's really boring but it's too late now lol. 😂)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.4K 187 7
ImmortalAnex based on Kevin's tweet that one time.
5.3K 50 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
35K 270 39
Hope You Enjoy!
5.5K 110 25
Supernatural One Shots of all kind. That's all folks xD