Sweets and Soulmates (Stray K...

By Insane4Writing

This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral s... More

Sweets and Soulmates
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Illusion
Illusion Pt. 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Hi/Important
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Question
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
Thank you!!!!
T H E E N D
The Lee Felix Situation
Translations & A Surprise
1K Votes!!!!
Cover + Editing + Gift
Sequel

CHAPTER FOURTY NINE

10.5K 295 120
By Insane4Writing

*Y/N's POV*

After I woke up, I spent a solid month more in the hospital. I had to go through many different tests and checkpoints to get better, along with so many hours of physical therapy. My boys came and visited me every day though, which made the stay more bearable. However, today is the day I am leaving.

"Alright, do you have everything?" Chan questions worriedly.

"Yes Channie," I assure him. "I've got everything you guys have brought me."

"Then let's go!" Chan calls out happily.

I bound in front of all of them, practically skipping out of the room. I wave goodbye to the nurses that have helped me, then continue my path out of the hospital. The boys follow me, having to run to keep up with me.

"Y/N slow down a bit!" Hyunjin calls from behind me. "You're still supposed to be taking it easy, remember?"

I pout, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Aw come on, Handsome! I'm just excited to be free."

"I know, but please be careful," Hyunjin pleads.

I nod my head. "Okay."

I stop and the rest of the boys catch up to us.

"Okay baby," Changbin begins. "Do you want to go to your apartment or ours first?"

"Mine," I say immediately.

We get in the car, me sitting in between Jisung and Felix.

"Are you ready to get home honey?" Felix asks softly, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm so ready to get home," I respond happily.

"What did you miss most?" Jisung cuts in, also wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"For my physical home, my bed," I begin softly. "For you emotional home, falling asleep with you guys."

I hear awws floated around the car, causing me to blush and attempt to hide my face. Jisung pecks my check, Felix copying, making my face blush even deeper.

"That was adorable babygirl/babyboy," Minho chuckles.

"Shut it Casanova," I grumble, still hiding my red face.

"That's just rude darling," Minho retorts with a wink. "But I suppose I'd shut up if you make me."

"Not likely," I speak, monotone.

Minho pouts. "Sad."

We reach my apartment and quickly lug my tiny amount of stuff into the apartment. I head to my room and immediately flop onto my bed, snuggling into the covers.

"Comfy?" I hear Seungmin ask from the door way, chuckling.

"Definitely," I respond. "You should come lay with me puppy."

Seungmin smiles and moves to lay down beside me, facing me. I smile and move to lay against him, his arms wrapping around me in a loose embrace.

"Everything how you left it?"

"Yep," I nod.

I hear another pair of footsteps at the door, causing me to look up and see Jeongin enter my room.

"Cuddling without me?" He inquires, giggling.

"Want to join, Little Fox?" I cock my head to the side.

He nods and moves and lays behind me, his arms wrapping around me and he intertwines one of his hands with Seungmin's. We stay that way for a few minutes, until finally deciding to get up and go find the other boys.

"Hiya," I greet as I sit down beside Chan on the couch.

All the other boys had taken various seats around my living room.

"Baby," Changbin starts carefully. "We have something we need to talk about with you."

"Alright," I nod slowly. "What's up?"

"It's about the whole moving thing," Hyunjin utters softly.

"You said you would think about it a while ago," Jisung points out. "But you still haven't responded."

"I'm still unsure," I respond quietly, looking down at my lap.

"And that's okay," Chan reassures me. "But we have to go back to South Korea soon. And none of us feel comfortable at all leaving you here."

"We just want to be able to know completely that you are safe," Chan continues. "And with you on another continent, it would be impossible to do so."

"I'll be okay Channie," I mumble, not completely believing that.

"Babygirl/ Babyboy," Jeongin mutters. "The last time you said that, Hyunjin got a call saying you were in a coma."

"I really don't want to repeat that," Hyunjin whispers, looking down, defeated.

"I have university and a job here," I point out. "I can't move from those."

"Baby we have already said that you have been accepted to change tot he best university near us, one of the best in South Korea," Minho rebuts.

"And you could open a bakery there," Felix responds quickly.

"Really?"

Seungmin nods along with Felix. "People there talk about your bakery constantly. That's why we went there when we came to LA."

"Do you think I could really open one there?" I ask.

"Of course," Jeongin assures me.

This sounds okay, but I'm still not sure.

"Okay then," I hum. "I chose to..."

*2 Weeks Later*

I'm now in the airport with the boys. Today is the day that they go back to South Korea. Except,

I'm leaving with them.

"We are going to miss you so much!" Jade exclaims as she hugs me tightly.

"I hope you have a good time in South Korea," Matt states sadly.

"I'll come back and visit," I promise. "Or you guys could visit me."

"We don't have that kinda money honey," Jace jokes, trying and succeeding to lighten the mood.

"But seriously," Sam interrupts. "You better keep that promise. I don't think I can survive not seeing your caffeine addicted ass again in my lifetime."

"I will visit I promise."

We take a moment and have a small group hug, sniffles and tears filling the silence. I pull away and they walk over to the exit, stopping for a moment.

I take a seat to think for a moment. Honestly, leaving started to sound like a good idea. Of course it's hard for me though. I'm leaving behind my group of friends and my bakery, along with the two wonderful people that work there.

I guess I'm lost in thought because Chan shakes me. "Baby it's time to board."

I sigh, taking his hand and getting up, following to the boys to the boarding station. I turn back around once we reach, looking behind me to see my friends waving goodbye. I sadly wave back, and board the plane.

We take our seats and wait for the flight to take off.

"Are you okay babygirl/babyboy?" Hyunjin questions quietly from beside me.

I turn to him and give him a tiny nod. "I'm okay. Just processing still I think."

"Alright baby," he mutters, placing is arm around me, allowing me to lean against him. "Are you at least a little excited to go to South Korea?"

"I am," I assure him. "I just guess I wasn't ready to leave them yet."

"We'll visit I promise," Hyunjin mutters.

I nod my head, then lean against his shoulder and close my eyes. The pilot announces that the plane will take off, and I feel the plane move.

I am officially on my way to a brand new start.

But I have my soulmates to help me along.

To think this adventure all started with a few sweets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ fin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 104 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
372 14 21
Your typical coffee shop au, about the typical struggles of college students. Including classes, work, and ofc relationships (of all kinds). Ships in...
163K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
33.8K 552 29
When love faces its toughest battles, only the strongest hearts prevail. In this OT8 Stray Kids fanfiction we will follow the intertwined lives of ei...