Bleach x Reader Oneshots

De naked_dragon

In the title I don't own bleach nor its characters. All I own is the plot and you Mais

Request Board
Mine (Toshiro Hitsuguya x Reader)
What? (Head Captains x Reader)
I Love You (Ichigo x Human! Reader)
Colors (Toshiro Hitsuguya x Emotionless! Reader)
Whatever it Takes (Ichigo x Suicidal! Reader)
Beautifully Unfinished (Toshiro x Reader)
Anytime (Ichigo x Reader Lemon)
Always (Father! Ichigo x Daughter! Reader x Mother! Rukia)
I'm Back
I Love You (Toshiro x Depressed! Reader)
Round Two (Toshiro x Reader Lemon)
Requests
Natuto fans
You guys should know
Protecting You (Ichigo x Reader)
Hope (Byakuya x Reader)
So
I think this is the last

Protection (Ulquiorra x Reader)

4.7K 98 94
De naked_dragon

Requested by: naked_dragon
Paring: Ulquiorra x Aizen's Sister
Theme: playfull
Triger warning: Aizen caring for someone. I know shocking. Also Grimmjow assaulting you.
》Word count: 1427

"Yes Lord Aizen," Ulquiorra asks as he bows before his master.

"I've called you here for I need you to do something dangerous for me," he says with a serious look plastered on his face.

"What can I do for you Lord Aizen?" He asks.

"I need you to go to the world of the living and retrieve someone," he states. "This person I need you to retrieve is none other than my sister Y/N."

"Your sister? I was unaware you had a sister," he replies.

"Yes. She is very dear to me. Your task is to bring her here unharmed. If she is harmed in any way you will feel my wrath," he threatens.

"I understand. I will depart immediately," he bows and then summons a garganta and enters the world of the living.

. . .

  While Ulquoirra was searching for you, Gin Ichimaru enters the room. He looks at Aizen and he smirks slightly.

"Why would you send Ulquoirra? You could've sent me," he says.

"

He is more than capable of retrieving my dear sister. She is the complete opposite of me and she can melt anyone's heart," he states. "I want to see if she can melt his heart."

. . .

  As Ulquoirra arrived in the world, his intuition told him to find a spiritual pressure similar to that of Lord Aizen's. He immediately sensed what he thought was you.

  He followed the trace and he found a one story home. The home would be lovely in the eyes of anyone, however it was Ulquoirra. He walked over to the door and he knocked on the door. A woman opened the door with H/L H/C hair and her stunning E/C eyes shone.

"Oh hi," you say as you move a strand of hair out of your face.

"Lady Aizen," Ulquoirra bows before you and you blush slightly.

"Can I help you?" You ask. "You seem to know who I am."

"Yes Lady Aizen," he stands up and looks up in your eyes. "Lord Aizen, my master, has sent me to retrieve you and bring you to hueco mundo."

"I see," you say as you place your hand thoughtfully on your chin. "My name is Y/N Aizen. Please call me Y/N."

"As you wish," the unknown man says.

"What is your name?" You ask.

"My name is Ulquoirra Cifer," he says.

"Let me grab some things and we can go alright?" You smile softly. He bows and then you gesture for him to come inside. He follows you inside and he watches your movements very carefully, studying your character.

"We can go now," you suddenly say. You watch as he walks out the door and you follow and you locked the door behind you. As you're following him you feel a sudden spiritual pressure.

"Stay behind me," he says. You look at him with a confused look and he forcefully puts you behind him.

"So it is you," a sudden voice says. You look in the same direction of his eyes and you see a man with orange spikey hair. "Go away trash."

"What are you doing with the girl?" He asks.

"Taking her to Lord Aizen," he answers.

"You bastard!" The man charges at him and then Ulquoirra blocks it with his zanpakuto.

"Ulquoirra!" You yell in fear.

"Don't fear Lady Aizen. I will destroy this trash," he reassures you without even looking at you.

"Lady Aizen?" The man asks.

"Yes. I am Sosuke Aizen's younger sister," you answer the unknown man's question.

"What?" He asks with widened eyes.

  Him and Ulquoirra sparred for a moment before the fight turned dark. The man suddenly appeared beside you and you gasped in horror as he nearly attacked you. Moving quickly, you drew your zanpakuto and you prepared to defend yourself.

"What's your name?" You asked the man.

"Ichigo Kurosaki," he answers with a growl. He charges at you and Ulquoirra blocks him.

"Ichigo stand down!" A voice suddenly said. You look and you see a woman with short raven hair charging at Ichigo.

"Rukia? What the hell?" He asks.

"That's Aizen's sister Y/N! She will kill you! She is lethal and will kill you!" Rukia shouts.

"Let's go Ulquoirra," you say sheathing your zanpakuto.

"As you wish," he replies with his monotone voice.

"Get back here!" Ichigo growls but is held back by Rukia.

  Finally arriving in hueco mundo, he leads you to Aizen's throne room. Your eyes look around and you see what is called the arrancar.

"Hello Sosuke," you greet in a cheerful voice.

"My lovely sister," he says as he stands up and he walks down to you. "It's good to see you." He hugs you softly and you kiss his cheek.

"May I ask why you suddenly brought me here?" You ask.

"I know you can handle yourself. However, the one Ichigo Kurosaki is not to be underestimated," he states. "Since you will be staying here, I will assign my espada to guard you."

"Thank you Sosuke," you smile brightly and you notice Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tousen. "Ichimaru! Tousen!"

"Hello again Y/N," Ichimaru says.

"Hello Lady Aizen," Tousen also says.

"Well brother where will I be staying?" You ask.

"Ulquoirra will show you to your room," you follow Ulquorria and he shows you to a plain room and you see a nice white bed and a couch in the room.

"Lord Aizen says you may decorate the room however you wish," he suddenly says.

"Thank you Ulquoirra," you smile.

. . .

  After a few months of living with Aizen and the Espada you quickly learn that Grimmjow and Ulquoirra don't get along. Especially if they're possessing it.

"Good morning Y/N," Grimmjow smirks as he walks past you in the corridor.

"Good morning Grimmjow," you beam.

"For a soul reaper you sure are adorable," he mutters.

"What?" You ask with a blush creeping on your face.

  Suddenly he slams your body against the wall. His hands hold your waist to where you can't move.

"Grimmjow please let me go," you softly utter.

"I'm going to make you mine," he growls, his eyes full of lust. He softly kisses your neck you feel like screaming. He then applies more pressure and sinks his sharp teeth into your delicate skin.

"Please stop!" You cry. The warm tears roll down your face and onto his fluffy hair.

"Release her Grimmjow," Ulquoirra growls.

"Fuck off," he growls as he releases your neck for just a moment.

"Get off her or I will personally kill you," He growls as he pulls Grimmjow off you.

"What the hell!?!" He growls.

"You touched Y/N," he starts. "I won't let it happen again."

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you feel something for her," Grimmjow pushes.

"Die now trash," Ulquoirra states as he charges at Grimmjow.

  You felt weak. Your knees give in and you fall to the ground. The sudden noise causes the two men to look at you.

"Y/N!" They say in unison. Ulquoirra beat Grimmjow to you. Before Grimmjow could touch you, Ulquoirra picks you up, bridal style, and sonido steps to his room.

"Y/N can you hear me?" He asks as his fingers strokes your hair.

"Ulquoirra?" You ask as you forward your eyebrows and the soft tears roll down your face.

"Don't cry. It doesn't suite you," he says softly. He stares at the dark hickey on your neck and he growls. He doesn't like it at all, in fact it makes him angry. Feeling the depth of his anger he walks away and as soon as he is close to the door, he feels you wrap your arms around his waist.

"Please," you cry softly. "Please don't leave me."

"Alright," he says. He turns around and you release him from the hug.

  He grabs your chin and then he kisses your lips softly. He pulls away and you cup his face. Out of instinct, he leans into your touch. You stand on your tippy toes and kiss his soft lips. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him. When you pull away he picks you up and gently holds your body close to him.

"You make me feel emotions," he starts. "I will never allow anyone to lay their hands on you again. I think the humans call this love."

"I love you too Ulquoirra," you confess.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.2K 281 40
This story will have lemon.
46K 727 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
80 1 7
*I DO NOT OWN THIS CONTENT* Novel by Makoto Matsubara and Tite Kubo
307K 9.4K 33
▬TBHK x female reader ▬𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...