Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Phase 1, Part 2

2.5K 137 15
By SerenityScarlet7

Day 4

Waking up with a sore back and neck is the most excruciating pain, especially when you know you have to be working from the rise of dawn. Yn and Yoongi stretched and rolled their necks as they left the meeting room with the elders. They had a meeting to start preparation for the crowning ceremony and also to inform everyone of how it works.

After 3 hours of old men yelling back and forth, the two escaped with the excuse of more plans. It wasn't a lie they did have plans. It was just the plans weren't something urgent like the two had portrayed them as.

"We apologise for having to cut this short gentlemen but we have some important business to uphold." Yoongi stated as yet another elder screamed across the table.

"Important business? What could be more important that the ceremony planning?" One of the elders who wasn't getting his way spat.

"Business that requires immediate attention. Unfortunately it is confidential for the time being so we would like to excuse ourselves." Yn replied.

"If we don't leave know we would not reach there in time and it could put the whole pack in danger. We thank you for your attendance but we will have to leave early." Yoongi added

"Please continue to discuss and inform us of the conclusion. We thank you for your time and dedication." As the words left Yn's mouth the two glanced at each other before leaving, not waiting for anymore to be said.

The two walked out the pack house and into the town. They were greeted every time someone passed by them as people made way for them. The two reached the newly built building and walked in without any hesitation.

"Luna YN! Beta Yoongi!" Voices sounded as feet scurried to the door the two had walked in from. Familiar heads popped in as the little pups ran into Yn's embrace. The important business was visiting the orphanage pups.

1 week ago it was decided that they would be moved to the town in a newly-made building so they grow like normal pups. Some pups were adopted by families that couldn't have pups whilst others just wanted more children. YN was happy that the number of orphan pups had decreased since the last time she had come, meaning more had been adopted. Obviously the parents were thoroughly check and monitored to ensure the pup was living properly and so far no problems were found. The two spent the rest of the day playing with the pups before heading back to the pack house.

...

Everything was going well for Yn as Yoongi helped fight her loneliness, however for Jimin it was another story. It had been 4 days now and the group had still not found anything to eat. Their snack rations had practically finished with only half a pack of crisps left. They had found some meat yesterday but soon realised that it was remains of a rouge. It seemed that the rumours of them going cannibal was true.

After debating the lives of the group and eating rouge meat, Jimin decided to leave the rouge and look for something else. He was a pack wolf and wasn't going to stoop to the level of a rogue. He hated himself for that but the group always comforted him saying they were fine when clearly they weren't.

Returning once again without anything Jimin was starting to give up. There was clearly nothing left and they were going to starve to death. On the verge of breaking down, Jimin bent down to grab a pebble when something blinded him. Shooting up, Jimin shook his head before opening his eyes. His hands moved around looking for what had done such a thing. No one was around so it couldn't have been a person.

Racking his brain, he realised it was the necklace around his neck, being the only thing possible of doing so in this desolate place. Looking up at the sun that was still high in the sky he put two and two together and came to the conclusion that the sun must have reflected of the silver.

Now that he thought about it, he couldn't help but remember someone.

Yn.

Her sweet smile that made his heart beat with joy. Her big globe eyes that stared in to his soul with innocence. Her warm breath that he was accustomed to waking up to. Her steady heartbeat that was music to his ears. Her little giggles and powerful laughs when she found something funny. The confident and snarky comments she very easily threw. Her scrunch up nose when she was thinking. But what stuck out to him was the promise he made with her. Promising he would come back.

Taking a breath in, Jimin controlled his emotions before stepping out of his tent and meeting with the group. He had an idea. It was a risky one and could be harmful but it was his only chance at survival with everyone. He just hope what Yn told him was true. But before that he reran the letter in his head to make there was no rule against moving away from camp.

Taking the chances Jimin informed everyone they were moving to a different part. Before anyone could say anything Jimin turned towards Cassie and asked something that might give them some hope.

"Do you remember where the cave that Yn lived in is? The time she was kicked out from the pack?" Clearly confused by my question Cassie scrunched her face up before nodding. "You're going to lead us there." With no questions asked the group quickly packed up and started on their journey.

Following Cassie as she navigated through the land like it was second nature, Jimin thought back to what Yn had told him. She was sent out to the rouge land and lived in a cave a little while away from her pack. She then used this cave again when she had lost the pack and had escapes from Jumoon's grasp. In the cave was a small stream of water that had fish and a few berry plants. She used them to survive the spring and summer, but during winter she had no choice but to hunt outside. It was currently spring so the berries should have grown again and hopefully the stream still runs. He was betting everything on this.

It wasn't long before they stumbled across the cave that Yn was talking about. It was covered in moss from head to toe with many overgrown vines accompanying it. The vines twisted and weaved into each other as though they were stopping anyone from entering the cave. The rocks were eroded and slightly jagged but they were not sharp so they posed no harm. You could hear what sounded like water from the inside of the cave along with small splashes, something Jimin was relieved about. If it wasn't for Cassie's guidance they would have never thought this was a cave, but thought it was a boulder. They didn't wait longer before they started to cut the vines so they could enter the cave and hopefully get something to eat and drink.

It wasn't long before the group walked into the now opened cave and was faced with a breath taking site.

After loving the view, the group ran towards the water and greedily drank some after checking it was fine. Little fish swam in the water and berries were dotted around the cave just like YN had described. Jimin split the tasks up so some started catching fish whilst other got some berries. He was strict, however, on the fact no more should be taken than necessary. Ruining the flow of nature was probably not a smart move and could have knock on effects so Jimin didn't want to disturb natures plan.

As everyone finished eating a filling meal for the first time in 4 days, the group split up to finish some other tasks. They still had two days so making camp and survive the remaining time. Within an hour, everything was set up and Jimin allowed everyone sometime to rest. They had travelled a long way and everyone deserved it.

What he didn't expect was for Cassie to as if she could leave the camp for a while and see her old pack land. Jimin understood why she wished to do so and gave permission under the rules that he and Jungkook go too. Cassie nodded and also somehow convinced Lily to part from Tae to tag along. She didn't want to be the only girl.

*Warning: gore and death*

As the group moved north, they reached a land that had no tree's or life. There were prints of blood painted on the ground and buildings that looked like they had collapsed and eroded years ago. There was bones and scraps of fur laying randomly on the floor. The dirt was no longer brown but grey as what seemed like ashes were scattered as far as the eyes could see.

The whimpers that came from the pack link seemed to have gave everyone the answer to what this place is. What this place was. It was Yn's and Cassie's old pack remains. Jungkook moved closer to Cassie's wolf as he rubbed his snout on Cassie's neck to stop her whimpers. Everyone knew how disastrous this was and wanted to help the whimpering wolf.

Cassie ignored all attempts to help her as she moved forward on to the land and slowly walked over the multitude of rotting flesh. Her wolf's feet dragged towards what seemed to be the training ground and what e saw there was something straight out of a horror movie.

Bodies of all sizes lay there. Most had eroded and became rotten after not being buried, but the stench was the last thing on their minds. Rods stood tall and proud with headless bodies hanging with silver chains around their arms and legs. The heads from the those bodies were laying on the ground infront of their body, some completely unrecognisable, some burnt.

Cassie moved forward towards one of the bodies that lay without its head. All it took was one small whimpered name through the link to knew that this person was only a little boy. A boy that meant the world to the girls. -:Henry:-

*Gore end*

Jungkook went to his crying mate as he tried to console her, but nothing would work. Lily had ran back to camp under orders of Jimin to get the rest of the group. They had to bury these bodies. It was the least the group can do.

As the group reached to the grounds, they all had solemn faces as the saw the sight. Lily hid behind Tae who protected her from the sight though she had already seen it.

It wasn't long before a howl was sounded. One that was lead by Cassie. It held the grievances and the pain she felt as she thanked and prayed for her fallen family. The determination in her howls showed she was ready to get even with the ones who had done this. The howls of Cassie were soon strengthened along with Jimin and Jungkook's. Soon Tae, Lily, Namjoon and Mark (the old beta) howled along with Cassie as they howl for the fallen.

Day 5

Yn shook her fur as Flora finished washing the blood of it. With the hectic schedule Yn had forgotten to wash Crystal after the fight during the tournament. Unfortunately, when the human side washes the dirt isn't washed of the wolf and vise versa. So every month or so it is imperative that the wolf gets washed even if you haven't used the Wolf form in a while. Yn had yet wash Crystal for 10 or so months now, so finally getting washed was reliving.

As Yn transformed back, Flora ran up to Yn with a towel. She hadn't put on the tear-able hoodie so she was stark naked. Thankfully no one was around so no one saw her in her birthday suit. Walking back to her room with just a towel around her body was truly embarrassing. The two had to act like they were in a spy movie, where Flora would go on ahead and distract everyone as YN ran past like a ninja.

Reaching her room, without anyone seeing, Yn had her own quick rinse before changing into some comfy clothes. The last few days had been torturous but she was getting through it with the help of her friends. Jin and Marie would take turns popping in to make sure she wasn't lonely, but more often than not they would be shooed off by Yoongi who would glare at their intrusion.

Laying on the bed Yn closed her eyes as she tried to mind-link Crystal. Crystal had been quiet since Jimin leaving so she assumed she was being moody, but apparently Crystal had to get ready for something herself so she was resting. It was times like these Yn missed Crystal. Though she was annoying sometimes, okay most of the time, she was Yn's closest confidant and friend. Like a sibling. They annoying the hell out of you but you still love them. Or you try and convince yourself you do anyway.

With a small chuckle, Yn lifted herself up from the bed before turning towards the closest door. "How much longer are you going to stay up there? I'm surprised you haven't fallen yet." She spoke towards the shadow that hung there.

"I wanted a welcome. Also sticking to the roof whilst camouflaging is like the most easiest thing in the world."

As the shadow said this, it jumped down from the creak between the door and ceiling and strolled towards YN. "What are you doing here Roxy?" Yn asked as she lay back on the bed again. "I missed you so decided to pop on by. It looks like a lot happened since the last time I came." She smirked. Yn knew exactly what she meant but decided to play innocent. "Whatever do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. The marking and mating. Oh and the crowning ceremony in a few days. I got to say you levelled up a lot." She chuckled and smirked at the same time. Is that even possible?

Silence filled the room as the two friends just looked at each other. It had been so long since the two had spent time together. To think they used to spend days in rouge lands together but now they only spend a few minutes. They had so much to tell each other. So much to catch up on.

There was a question YN was always curious about. Yn and Roxy knew each other for a while before she left and Yn had to fend for herself in the rouge lands. Don't get her wrong. She had to leave. And anyway Yn wouldn't have been alive if it wan't for Roxy.

"Say Roxy, after all this done with, what will you do?"

Roxy turned toward Yn with question, but seeing how serious she was, Roxy decided to answer seriously instead of her usual joking manner. " Umm... Tough question. I don't know. I spent so long trying to get back at the one who ruined my life and future, I have forgotten what I want in life."

Roxy moved her head away from Yn as YN tried to take in everything Roxy had said. She knew Roxy's past like Roxy knew hers. She knew exactly what its like to hate someone and get back at them. Now she thought about it, Yn was in Roxy's position a while ago. She didn't care for her future or her life. All it was was revenge.

"Say, after this would you like to join this pack? I'm sure Jimin would be happy to let you joined and you have a purpose here."

"Purpose? What purpose? It's not like my mates here anyway, so they won't let me join."

"But he is here..." Yn mumbled. Roxy didn't fully catch what she said but ignore it anyway.

After a few minutes of laying out the pros of joining the pack and Roxy countering them all with cons, YN was finally able to convince Roxy to accept her offer. Obviously under the condition that Roxy's mate is here.

"Why are you so confident that my mates here anyway. I doubt he's here." Yn ignored Roxy's comment as she went to wash her knife. The knife had came with her lasagne last night. She was too lazy to take it down.

As per tradition, YN had to cut Roxy's hand slightly and collect her blood so when a welcoming ceremony takes place, she can automatically be connected to the pack. Being werewolves had given them the ability to withstand pain. The small cut was nothing for a werewolf so Roxy showed no sign of pain or un-comfort. Yn collected a small amount of blood before giving Roxy a tissue to stop the blood whilst the skin heals. The bag containing the blood was tied and safely put in a compartment of the chest-draw.

Part one of Yn's plan was put in place.

After that the two fell into silence as Roxy threw away the tissue she was using a second ago.

"Why are you here Roxy?" Yn asked after a few more minutes.

"Why? Do you not want me to be here?" Roxy put her hand on her heart and faked a hurt expression. Yn glared at her before sticking out her tongue and shaking her head.

"Of course I don't. You always bring bad news." Yn stated in a jokey manner, though there was some truth in the words she said. Roxy only appears when something bad is about to happen or its about him.

"I feel offended but it's true. I'm the bringer of bad news. Speaking of bad news, I have some now." Yn's full attention went to her as she raised her eyebrow in question. How much worse could things get. The answer is much worse. It can get much worse.

"When I told you he was moving, I meant that he had started a plan. But now that plan seems to be put into action."

"What do mean?" Yn interrupted.

"He left. Jumoon left the hideout he was in all this time. And moved toward the Blue-moon packs territory. He moved towards your old pack."

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Story is finally moving! Some of you all keep forgetting this isn't all fluff. It's about time things get more angsty dont you think ;)

Anyway, AGUST D 2 was a bop and totally unexpected. Won't be out soon my butt Min Yoongi. In the end he just painted whilst others were freaking out.

Borahae!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2K 13
Running away and getting lost in the mountainous forest was a mistake, but you meet a wolf that is like no other, who helps you and you instantly gro...
250K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...
85.4K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...