ONE SHOTS (LARRY.S)

Від louisblex

One shots about Larry Stylinson • Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles Side ships: • Ziam Mayne (Zayn Malik an... Більше

Baby
Steal my boy
god, i love you.
We'll make it to the end
Carpool Karaoke
High School
TikTok
Always you
We'll be alright.
Sunglasses
Soft kisses
Amazing show
Clean face
The day
Two weeks and I'll be home
Open door
Trip
Surprise
Cuddle me
Two of us
Recording Two of us
Prom night
Prom night 2
Love is Love
Cold nose
Cookie
Home
Grammys
Sick

College Couple

11.4K 208 206
Від louisblex

Harry is at basketball practice and is going through a new drill with his team.

Then suddenly he hears a whistle from the tribune. He turns his head in the direction and sees Louis smiling at him.

"Tomlinson! Don't distract the players!" The coach shouts

"Ey yo, coach! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" Harry shouts as he catches a pass and goes into a underhanded layup, takes the rebound and passes the ball to his teammate and walk to end of the queue.

"Head in the game Styles!" The coach shouts back.

They continue with the drill with Harry looking up at his boyfriend here and there.

"Five minute break!" The coach shouts.

Harry jogs over to the bench, grabs his water bottle and walk over to Louis who have walked down form the tribune.

Harry smiles as he wraps his arm around Louis' shoulders and takes a large sip from his water bottle. Louis smiles back as he wraps his arm around his (Harry's) waist, holding Harry tight.

Harry takes the bottle away form his mouth and kiss the side of Louis' head. Louis turns his head and kiss him on the lips. "You were great out there! -as usual." Louis compliments and kiss Harry again. "Thank you." Harry chuckle.

"Styles! Back on the court!!" The coach shouts again. Harry roll his eyes and kiss Louis one last time and then jogs over to his coach and teammates.

Practice goes on, and after an hour, practice is done. Harry grabs his bottle and walks over to Louis and wraps his arm around his shoulders, Louis' arm goes back around his waist. "Was a good practice. Are you coming to the finals tomorrow?" Harry asks as they walk into the locker room.

"Of course I'm coming! The whole school's gonna be there, watching you beat their asses and win the season!" Louis smiles as he sits down on the bench by Harry's locker.

Harry smiles at him with a towel hung around his neck. He leans down and kiss Louis again. "I'm just gonna take a quick shower and then we can go." He says, Louis nods in return.

Harry comes out of the shower five minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. He changes into some black sweatpants and a red college sweater with their teams logo and name on, and a grey beanie.

He throws his bag around his shoulder. "Let's go." He smiles and intertwines his fingers with Louis' soft ones.

They walk out of the locker room and into the school hallway. They're the most known people at collage, they're both the team captain at their team, Harry at basketball and Louis at football. They're dating, which draws more attention to them, when they hold hands, kiss here and there etc.

"What do you have after lunch?" Harry asks as they walk into the cafeteria and sitting down at a table with their other teammates, who are also their best mates.

"Football." Louis answers as he takes out his lunch.

"Hi lads." Louis greets Niall, Zayn and Liam. Niall and Zayn are Louis' teammates, and Liam is Harry's teammate.

"Hey Larry!" Liam smirks as he said the ship name he and the two other lads came up with. Both Harry and Louis rolled their eyes.

"Shut up." Harry says as he takes a bite of his sandwich. Liam, Niall and Zayn started laughing. "Yeah yeah, what took you two so long anyways?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, I got into the locker room right behind you." Liam says.

"I had to shower because I have more lessons today, and Lou waited." Harry explains as he crumbles up the paper his lunch was wrapped in and took a basketball shot at the trash can.

"Kobe!" He says as he 'scored'. "Always so talented." Louis fondly says. He can literally fond over everything Harry does, as the proud little boyfriend he is.

Harry giggles and kissed him. The kiss broke when they heard Zayn gagging. "Oh shut up." Harry rolled his eyes at Zayn.

Zayn just laughed in response.

"He's my boyfriend for fuck's sake." Louis says. "You four have fun, I have English now." Harry says as he gets up from the bench.

He walks behind Louis, who smiles because he know what he's about to do.

Harry grabs Louis face, his thumb on one cheek and the rest of the fingers on the other. He tilts his head back and kiss him. It was a short kiss, but Louis loves it.

Harry walks out of the cafeteria and heads over to his English class.

"Why every time?" Zayn asks. "I don't know, but I love it." Louis answers.

After lunch Louis head over to the field with Niall and Zayn, ready for practice. Louis have struggled with motivation, but Harry was there to encourage him, and now here he is, the teams captain.

Halfway through practice Harry silently sets himself down on the tribune, watching Louis with a huge grin.

When practice was over Harry walked down to Louis. "Hey babe, just gonna go get my bag and we can go to our dorm." Louis smiles and pecks Harry's lips.

Ten minutes after they were now in Louis' dorm cuddling in his bed. Unfortunately they didn't get to share a dorm, but their dorms are right across each other.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Louis asks as he strokes Harry's curly hair.

"Meh, not really. I mean, yeah, they beat us last year but we've trained a lot this year and we're at the top of the season." Harry answers, "How was your practice, I mean I was there, but how were you feeling?" Harry asked, he knows it's been hard for Louis to go back to training, and nows he's the team captain, which came with a lot of stress.

"It was better than yesterday. Got a little more motivation today, which felt really good. I just wanna go back to how it was." Louis sighed. Harry took his head off Louis' shoulder and looked him.

"It will come back, it's just gonna take some time." Harry advised and kissed him.

"You're the best." Louis smiles and kissed him again. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Louis woke up by his annoying alarm. He reached out his arm and turned it off.

"Baby, we gotta wake up. You're gonna win the finals today." Louis spoke as he stroke Harry's hair. Harry groaned and sat up, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

They got up, got changed and went to the basketball court, seeing Harry's team and coach already there.

Practice lasted two hours and Harry was exhausted. When he got to the cafeteria he sat down besides Louis and immediately rested his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes.

"You alright there mate?" Liam asked in concern. Louis' face turned into a frown, while he stroke Harry's side and kissed the top of his head.

"What's wrong baby?" Louis was worried. Today was the day of the basketball finals, Harry can't miss it.

"Exhausted. Practice was sooo hard today." Harry said. Liam nodded his head. "Yeah it really was. Louis, it's nothing to worry about."

Louis just nodded in response, but his guts were telling him something else.

At the finals.
The whole school were there. Everyone was wearing red and yellow, since it's their school colours.

Louis was sitting at the front row with Niall and Zayn. He was nervous, for why, he don't know.

Harry was on the court, his shoulder against his enemy's. The judge threw the ball up, Harry and Stan jumped up trying to catch the ball.

Harry got the ball and passed it to Liam. The game was started.

First period they were under by two points.
Second period they were leading with five points.
Third period they were leading with one point.

It was now the fourth, and last period, of the game. The crowd was all jittery.

Harry looked up at the crowd, searching for his boyfriends assuring smile. He found it.

9 minutes past, and there were now only seconds left of the game, it was a tie. 99-99.

Harry got two free-throws, he missed the last one. It was now or never. He had the ball in his hands, he took a quick glance at Louis, getting the reassurance he was needing.

He took the shot. The whole crowd was quiet. Then it was full with noice. Everyone was screaming and jumping around.

Harry got the shot. 100-99. They won the game. They won the game! They won the finals!!

Harry and his teammates were jumping on each other, smiling like crazy. The whole school came running onto the court.

Louis ran right into Harry's arms. "You did it!! I knew it!" Holy shit, he was so proud. Harry's smile grew wider and wider.

Harry tighten his grip and Louis' waist and kissed him. He lifted him up, Louis smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Ehm, Ehm" the coach coughed. Harry and Louis broke the kiss. Harry set Louis down, arms around his shoulders, Louis arms both around Harry's waist.

Harry looked around and saw the whole team standing behind them. What was going on?

"We have something to say." The coach spoke into a mic. "You are both the best players we have, on the basketball court and on the football field." He continued.

"We congratulate you both, you are the MVP's of the year." The coach said and gave them each a trophy.

The whole school started clapping. Harry and Louis smiled at each other.

"We did it." Harry smiled and kissed Louis again.

•••••
Woah, long chapter! 1.6k+ words! This chapter is dedicated to stylessmxle HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISHHH!!! I love you sooo much, and I really hope you like this chapter:)
Love you Totts🥺🍞

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

150K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
332K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
82.1K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
307K 8.6K 45
Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis. Louis, one the other hand...