little do you know (Editing)

By _WeirdAsHell_

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's he... More

Author Note
Prolgue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 25

6.7K 193 8
By _WeirdAsHell_

There is nothing I love more in the world than waking up to my handsome husband, since we got back from Paris few blissful weeks have past. Those precious moments when I feel safe in the comfort of his arm because I know he is my home, but right now...

I am pissed!!!

"Do you even understand the seriousness of what you are asking me to do?" I stated angrily as I paced back and forth in his office at work.

"It's only for dinner, please Love my parents want  to  finalize the agreed-upon contract that they made when we got married" he said as he looked at me with his emerald eyes pleading, like a child begging their parents to buy a chocolate for them with their eyes.

Been there, done that.

"That doesn't work on me." I said with a smile.

"But---" he tired to continue but I stopped him immediately.

"Stop this insanity, I am going to lunch." I told him as I left his office.

"Violet please! It's only for a couple of hours, would you please just come?! " he yelled standing in the entrance of his office with the door opened.

I stopped halfway through the fancy parallel rows of cubicles with people still sitting and working, well they were working before we created a scene,"yes, sure." I told him loud if enough so he heard, he began to smile with pride as if he was getting his way, that is until I finish my sentence, "When hell freezes over." I told him so he knew loud and clearly, I wasn't willing to budge.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Can you believe the nerve he has?" I told Hunter, Ethan, Camilla and Sophie.

"Vi, Don't you think you are just overreacting." asked Hunter. 

"I am not overreacting!" I yelled and now they all looked at me skeptically.

"Yes you are!" They all yelled in sync.

That was actually pretty cool, but that's not the point.

"Okay, maybe I am." I said looking down at my hands.

"Hello Romeo." said Sophie and my head insteadly went up, looking right at Eric.

"Hello everyone." he said taking a seat beside me.

"okay well the whole family is here now so shall," said Ethan laughing.

" I was just telling Juliet over there that she is overreacting." said Sophie

He gave her a light smile, "I sorry for making you angry love, but please do this for me? " he asked.

"Okay... I'll go." I said.

"Thank you, Love." he said giving my hand a light squeeze.

"Awe!" said Sophie and camila at the same time causing me to smile shyly.

After that our famous routine of debating during lunch continued but it was difffrent because this time Eric was here.

"What do you think is the saddest movie." asked Camilla. 

"that's easy it's the Notebook."

"Me before you."

" the Moulin Rouge".

" Corpse Bride."

" Ghost."

We all said at the same time.

" The Notebook is the best." said Sophie.

"No its Me before you, the epic love story. " I said

"Violet it's The Moulin Rouge. Of forbidden love, betrayal and tragic demise." added Ethan.

"okay... Well that was overly dramatic but I think its Ghost. He dies comes back to see his son and the woman he loves after years." said Hunter.

"I think Corpse Bride is the saddest." said Eric

"It's a cartoon." said Sophie

"Who said cartoons can't be sad, well it's dark but it all about letting go and moving on to find peace." said Eric and everyone agreed

"It is? I never watched it." I said causing everyone to gasp.

Really?

"Well That is something I got to change." said Eric.

"Yep we can all watch together." said Hunter.

"Ya, a movies night out." Said Camilla

Everyone agreed with movie night but  Camilla mentioned the Titanic sparking a whole conversation.

"He would have survived if they balanced the damn door. He could have fitted on one end and she on the other." said Hunter who got all worked up and we all began to laugh historically.

"When did you start watching the Titanic." I asked laughing.

"Well, I have a 7 month pregnant girlfriend who doesn't take no for an answer." Hunter said making us laugh more, but among the laughter I heard whispers lurking in the background.

" Can you believe she is his wife."

"He must have been so embarrassed of her that he addressed her as her maiden name."

"He could do so much better."

"He is still by her side even after her affair with Zack."

" That cheater."

By now I could no longer take the whispers, that came from everywhere.

"Oh for the love of---!" I yelled standing up, "It doesn't meant that if you are whispering, I can't hear you! You people are freakin' shitty whisperers! I mean come on people! If you have something to say, say it to my damn face, not behind my back!" I yelled to everyone completely startling them.

"Though it is none of your concern, Eric and I were in the middle of a Cold War because I got pissed off with him and addressed myself by my maiden name." I Explained, " Now, with Zack I had no idea that I accidentally agreed to be his girlfriend, it was all a big misunderstanding because I thought we were just friends. NOW! I say this again. This is none of your business, but I do hope that you wolves are at least satisfied for preying on my personal life! Now  I ask you all to kindly BACK. THE. HELL. OFF!!! " I said sitting back down.

" So you were saying? " I said to Ethan with a smile but they all looked at me as if I was completely insane, especially Eric.

" I am going to get another chocolate muffin. "I said getting up and walked towards the café counter.

«Eric's POV»

" Is it just or did she just loose her cool? " asked Ethan

" it's not you. "I said.

" Yup, I always piss her off but she never really loose it besides throwing something at you. " said Hunter making me laugh.

" I Agree, she is usually more modest with strangers whom anger her. "I said thinking back to the gala when she told off those snobs.

Though I wonder what is troubling her... And if it has something to do with going to dinner with Allister and Lillian, her parents...

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Hey guy👋
I hope this chapter wasn't boring.

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed it, and if you didn't please tell me i would love some feedback 😊
Okay, until next time, byezzz❤️

Meme: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.6K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
5.1M 160K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
2.6M 77.2K 51
~Mature contents~ "Ava sat there by her self doing nothing but stare into outer space while her best friend was having fun dancing. Someone walked up...
62K 2.4K 46
❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be mine, till eternity❞ . . . ''She was Hi...