Boyfriend Scenarios: Hetalia...

By silverthornes

After hearing people saying how much they want to have the nordics in my original boyfriend scenarios, I deci... More

How You Meet
Meeting Again
Is Something Wrong?
How He Feels
Asking You Out
First Date & First Kiss
It's Reader-chan's Birthday
He Turns Into His Nyo Self
You Turn Into Your Nyo Self
Happy Birthday!
He Finds Out About Your Job
He Meets Your Family
He Turns Into A Chibi
You Take A Shower/Bath Together
Star Of The Month
Event Time!
He Visits You In School
Waking Up With Him
How He Kisses You
Ah~ October~ & Special Announcement~
He Turns Into A Werewolf
1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon (Part 1)
1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon (Part 2)
You Turn Into A Vampire
You Turn Into A Werewolf
The Most Horrifying Thing Ever
Prepping For The Holidays
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Year
Valentine's Special
He Tells You He's A Country
Someone Flirts With You
April Fools!
Someone Flirts With Him
You Get Sick
He Meets Your Ex
Dentalia~
He Gets Sick
You Wear His Clothes
2p Time!
He Is Your Teacher
He Zombie
AHH! A Mummy!
I Love Frankenstein
You Zombie
AHH! Another Mummy!
The Bride of Frankenstein
When You Die
He Has A Nightmare
Getting Caught Making Out~
You Have A Nightmare
Winter Olympic Special!
Special Question~
FIFA 2018 Special!
He Catches You Changing/In The Shower
I Think There's A Ghost
The Backyard Naga
The Haunting
Exotic Naga On The Loose
A Chibitalia Halloween Special
Beach Time!
You Turn Him On~
What Did You Do?
Piratetalia, With Love~
66 Chapters Later...
He Gets Drunk
He Has A Hangover
He (Attempts) To Cook For You
He Turns Into A Neko
You Turn Into A Neko
Beach Time!
He Discovers Your Greatest Fear

Quarantine!

2.3K 70 58
By silverthornes

A/N:  Hope everyone is doing well wherever you are!  College for me has gone online, but I'm still busy.  Still though, I decided to do this chapter on the virus and quarantine to hopefully brighten everyone's day/serve as a PSA.

Enjoy and remember to wash your hands afterwards~!

Denmark

You placed the last plate down on the table, giving yourself a pat on the back for making such a great dinner with all the free time you had.

'Better go get Mattias,'  You thought to yourself.  You wandered off into the house, arriving at Mattias's man-cave, opening the door.

"Mattias, din-"  You stopped yourself when you saw what was before you;

Lego.  Lego sets as far as the eye could see.

"Mattias?  What's going on?"  You asked, looking around.  At this, Mattias's head popped out from behind a Lego castle.

"Since I'm stuck at home, I'm totally going to take advantage of this to play with all my lego sets!"  He declared with a grin on his face.

"... How many do you have?"

"Like tons.  I got pretty much every single one!"  He said.

"... Are you sure you can do them all...?"  You asked, sounding unsure.  Mattias waved you all.

"I'm just going to do as many as I can."  He said, making you feel better.

"Well, I wish you luck then.  Please hurry up as dinner's ready."  You said, getting a laugh from him.

"Will do!"

'Well, at least he isn't like those people who are just drinking through the quarantine,'  You thought to yourself as you closed the door, unfortunately a bit too hard.

"Waahh!  Lego avalanche!"  Mattias yelled from the other side of the door as you heard the sound of thousands of lego pieces hitting the ground.

"Ack!  Mattias!"  You yelled, opening the door, or at least trying.  It appeared that legos were blocking the door from the other side.

"I can't open the door!"  You yelled.  You heard Mattias splutter from the other side.

'Is this how the entire quarantine's going to be?!  Lego avalanches?!'  You thought, still trying to open the door to rescue Mattias.

Finland

Sigh.

You took out a bowl and measuring cups.

Sigh.

You took out milk and eggs, along with flour and sugar.

Sigh.

"... Tino, stop sighing by the window."  You said, looking at Tino from across the kitchen where he sat staring forlornly out the window.

"But [name], I'm bored."  He whined.  Now it was your turn to sigh.

"Tino, I know quarantine is boring, but you should still try to do something rather than staring out the window."  You said.

"But I don't know what to do," Tino whined.  You shrugged.

"You could join me in making my coffee cake muffins."  You suggested as you started getting to work.

"Eh?  But you made cookies yesterday," Tino said.

"So?"

"And a cake two days ago," Tino mumbled.  You shrugged again.

"I'm just taking advantage of my free time to bake for pleasure."  You said.  Tino just looked downcast.

"But there's been too many sweets lately..."  He mumbled.  You didn't hear it though as Hana ran into the kitchen, stopping in front of you and giving you an excited look, obviously wanting to have a taste.

"No Hana, people food isn't good for puppies," You said.  But that didn't faze the cute puppy who sat beside you excitedly.

'At least someone appreciates my baking,'  You thought to yourself as you pulled out a dog treat for Hana.

Iceland

You looked up from your book to see Emil grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Taking a break?"  You asked.  Emil just groaned.

"It's tough working from home."  Emil complained.

"How so?"  You asked.  Emil started stretching.

"It's hard to sit still for so many hours and stare at a screen.  Plus, I feel like I've been getting more work assigned to me.  It's frustrating."  Emil said.

"I'm not surprised," You said.  "Quarantine has probably messed things up for everyone and now you're stuck doing damage control."

"That's putting it mildly," Emil said.  "Never thought I'd miss being able to go to work.  I feel like I"m hearing more yelling from my boss now on the phone more than ever."  He said.

Just as he said that, his phone went off.  Emil looked at it and sighed.

"Your boss?"  You asked.

"Speak of the devil and they shall appear..."  Emil mumbled.  You gave him a small smile.

"Good luck and try not to suffer too much," You said, having nothing else really to say.  Emil just groaned and walked off to his home office, shutting the door behind him.

Sadly though, this didn't do much to muffle the yelling you could hear coming from his boss via the computer monitor.

'Keep your chin up Emil, you're just going to have to suck it up and deal with things till the world goes back to normal,'  You thought to yourself as you put your headphones on.

Norway

"Lukas?"

"Yes dyrebare?"

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?"  You asked, glancing around.

"Coffee is essential," Lukas said as he kept walking.  You jogged to keep up.

"No, I mean going out, against quarantine, without gloves or a mask on," You said.  And it was true, Lukas didn't seem to particularly care about safety guidelines.

"I don't need them," Lukas said.

"But there's a pandemic!"  You said.

"I know," Lukas said.  You shook your head.

"But if you aren't careful you'll get sick," You said.  Lukas sighed and waved his hand.

Instantly you noticed a muted light covering his body like a thin film.  You then noticed that it also seemed to cover you as well.

"What's... this?"  You asked, staring down at your glove-covered hands.

"A barrier," Lukas said.

"A barrier?"

"One that can keep germs out," Lukas said.

"Are you sure this can keep us safe from the virus?" You asked, honestly not believing him.  Lukas nodded.

"Yes, now we can get coffee."  He said, just as you two arrived at the supermarket.  "I need coffee."

You just breathed a sigh of relief and followed Lukas inside, happy to know that you aren't going to get the virus.

Sweden

You sighed as you returned home from a walk, not wanting to be locked back inside on such a nice day, but there was work to be done.

You unlocked the door and opened it, walking inside only to be greeted by Berwald.

"H-hello Ber-bear."  You said softly.

"... Str'p [Strip]."  Berwald said, making you freeze in place.

"W-what?"  You asked, honestly stunned.  Berwald just stared you down.

"... Str'p [Strip]."

"W-why?"  You asked, getting nervous.

'I heard some people have been... having "fun" during this time but I didn't peg Berwald as one of them,'  You thought to yourself, feeling flustered.

"I n'd t' d's'nf'ct y'u [I need to disinfect you]," He said, holding up wipes and a spray.  You blushed more in embarrassment now but nodded and took your coat and shoes off, which Berwald was quick to start cleaning.

"Sh'w'r [Shower]," Berwald told you, sounding like an order.  You nodded and dashed off to the bathroom.

'I feel awful for misunderstanding him!'  You mentally yelled as you popped into the shower.  You sighed as you relaxed under the warm water, only to hear the door open.

"[name]," Berwald said, giving you a heart-attack.

"Ack!"  You yelled, hugging your body close.

You heard Berwald move around, making a blush rise on your face.

"I'm g'ng t' d' l'ndry [I'm going to do laundry]," Berwald said nonchalantly, picking up your clothing and leaving the bathroom, leaving you to your shower.

'I feel like dying of embarrassment right now,'  You thought to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829 3 9
Hello there ! So, it's an omegaverse, but the main story will be on alphas. You should read to find out a little more because I'm not really good at...
6.3K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
9.2K 204 34
Requests are open!! Some of the first few will be soulmate ones because I have good ideas for them. :) EDIT: I will be accepting ship requests, and a...
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...