The return

By somebodytotv

She was bullied and hurt but she returns to high school with a complete different personality and look • "Jes... More

Hi<3
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

6.

689 21 15
By somebodytotv

*Jessica's pov*
I was putting my books to my locker when a hand closed my locker. I slowly looked at them, hoping that it wasn't Bradley again.

I just wanted to stay as far as possible from him. By my amazing luck it wasn't Bradley but it was someone that I didn't want to see even more.

I didn't even know that it was possible to not want to see someone even more then Brad.

"Hey bich" Courtney said.
"Fuck off" I looked at her and her minion, Ashley. They didn't change at all. She was still a bich and a minion who was following Courtney around like a puppy.

"Ooh someone woke up from their opposite side today huh?" she made a bichy smile.

Quickly, everything that she done to me came to me like a flash back. I didn't wanted to remember what they done to me, how many years of school they made hell for me. Or anything at all.

I wasn't going to be a loser anymore, it was their turn to get hurt. I didn't cared about what they would say at all anyway.

"Shut up before I punch your ugly nose" I angrily responded.

"Just stop flirting with Bradley, he is mine"
"Well he is the one that flirts with me, too bad that he cheated I guess" I sarcastically smiled.

"Just back off and we won't have any problem" She rolled eyes. "Yeah" Her minion repeated like a bird like how she used to do again.

"Don't tell me what to do, or you will have problems not me" I hated that bich so much. She didn't even remembered me, I laughed at that.

"I don't want to see your ugly face anymore, can you just like fuck off from my view?" I asked, still sarcastically smiling.

"He is mine" She said and left with her stupid minion.

I smiled at myself, I won this argument. If they would ever even think about being biches to me again, this time I was actually going to punch them. Thet had to be really careful.

Me flirting with Brad? That was the funniest joke ever.

I couldn't believe that Brad, Courtney and her little minion couldn't remember me. Of course, I wasn't going to tell them either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
979K 60.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
477K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...