GravityTale 0.2

By Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... More

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 2 || Meet the gang
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 10 || Early Invitations
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 19 || Snowstorms
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 21 || Blondes
Chapter 22 || Shopping
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 30 || New Years
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 24 || Christmas

114 2 20
By Kitsynii_

__Mabel's POV__

Me and Dipper were hanging out at the Dreemurr house, preparing for the Christmas party. 

It was already nighttime and the party was in a few hours.

We were both helping Toriel and Mint finishing the treats that took them many hours to make, using. Frisk, Asriel, and the other souls were dressing up for the party. We were already dressed, we put the container holding the food, and putting the plates in the bags that Undyne was going to carry once we're done. She was waiting in the living room, sitting on the couch, watching stuff on her phone. 

The others were in the basement. It was finally finished, and it looked amazing. Each side belonged to each soul. The beds and mirrors were their own color, the walls were white, and LED lights were attached everywhere.

I didn't go downstairs to see their outfits, and neither did they for us. We both wanted it to be a surprise.

Eventually, Toriel told Mint to go change and she obeyed and headed down in the basement. 

Heck, I don't think it's called the basement anymore.

What should I call it, Riana, Alita, Leila, Mint, Coco, and Sabrina's room? The souls' room?

Maybe.

After a while, Toriel confirmed to Undyne she can take the meals to the hotel in advance. 

" Be careful, we worked hard on it." She said, warning to the fact Undyne might take it too far when handling the fragile contents.

"Don't worry your majesty." The warrior says, reassuring the queen.

When she left I heard a knock on the door from the basement. 

" Mom we're done..." Asriel says.

" Okay. Is everyone there?" She asks.

" Uh...Yeah." 

Toriel then says that they could come out. Me and Dipper watched them come out, wearing their outfits given by Mettaton.

I don't mean to be rude, but their outfits were a little too much. But then, me and Dipper's outfits were too, so I guess we're even.

The only outfit that seemed simple was Chara's.

It was just a red dress held by a black belt. She wore heels and she had black tights.

She has little baubles as her earrings. It lacked pizzazz unlike the others, so I decided to help her. I gathered some emergency glitter from a little sachet tied inside my handbag and threw some on her dress. It made it glitter. I then took a line of LED lights attached to the tree and tied it on her waist instead of the belt. When I was done, I gave her a thumbs up. She blushed a bit and thanked me by bowing down.

We then got together in a large group and walked to Mettaton's hotel.

Upon arriving, Mettaton greeted us with a huge smile on his face. He let us in happily and we entered the party. Toriel and Mint quickly ran to Undyne and placed the food on the huge buffet table. Grunkle Stan and Ford were there, so was Wendy and Soos. Other members of the party, such as Napstablook, Muffet, Grillby, Alphys, Sans, and Papyrus, along with a weird skeleton with cracks on his eyes. The three skeletons were wearing Christmas sweaters with a lot of puns. Other little monsters were there too, the dog family was there, and a bunch of weird cat-dogs which I might have to assume are Temmies are dancing happily on the dance floor.

The presents for all of us were under a huge tree. Each of them had a little note where it was written who the gift belongs to.

I was super excited to open my gifts, to the point I'd take a peek to see how many I had.

Speaking of gifts, I haven't used the notebook Grunkle Ford gave us yet. I took it out of a handbag I held and started to write with my pen.

It's 7 pm.

I'm at the Christmas party with the Dreemurrs, some of my friends and other people that I have met. 

I just realized that I haven't used this yet, lol.

Not much to write in here, but I need to use it, it was given to me after all. 

I guess I'll use this as a diary.

But I wonder...

Since I like to scrapbook, will people give me a notebook? Or more?

I don't know what I'll be using it for! 

I'm not even done finishing this! Jeez, if they give me a scrapbook, I guess I'll have to use it for school, it'll be like a 'My School Year Scrapbook' I guess.

Man if that does happen I'll have three scrapbooks, that one, the Christmas and the summer one, which is finished. The Christmas one is being completed by pictures of me and the gang. 

Oh shit!

I forgot to introduce myself!

I'm Mabel Pines! I'm the shooting star!

I have a brother named Dipper and I have two grunkles, Stan and Ford.

I love glitter, magic, the color pink and scrapbooks!

I went here to Gravity Falls during the summer and now |I have returned with my brother for Christmas. We met a girl named Frisk and her strange family and friends. They're monsters or humans with cool powers! she has a brother named Asriel and a sister named Chara. The two girls are adopted and since they're like family, they act more like they're friends, same for her and Asriel, only Chara and Asriel act like they're family.

Oh my goodness, there's too much to say about them! but I'm pretty sure Dipper had already noted everything about them!

I'll have to check out his notebook.

Wait...Do Frisk and Chara have diaries, do Asriel has one? Do the souls have one too?

Jeez I'll have to talk about them too.

I guess I'll have something to talk about later.

But first we'll have to focus on this Christmas party.

I'm pretty sure we'll open the gifts tonight and stay up late.

I don't know what to do now...Maybe eat a bit, and hang out with the others?

*Gasp* I'll go rock on the dance floor and challenge Mettaton to a dance battle!

See you later diary! Imma go win me a dance competition!

I put the book back inside my handbag and leave it on the chair I was sitting in. I walked to Mettaton, bowed, and told him.

"Would you care to have a dance battle with me?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything darling~" He exclaims dramatically.

We walk to the dance floor, which the Temmies quickly left like a bunch of chicken when they see a human.

We started to dance and it was fun. I danced in the style of the '80s and Mettaton danced a bit flirtatiously. 

the others were cheering and eventually planned to have a dance battle against their friends.

When the two of us were done, which I won btw, me and Mettaton left and saw a dance battle against Alita and Riana.

"Well done Mabel, you just made the party a bit more exciting, like if you made a trend."Mettaton congratulates me, patting on my shoulder.

I watch in amazement Riana doing some hip hop while Alita did some ballet. Ri eventually won the battle, but honestly I think Alita should've won.

The next dance battle was Grunkle Stan and Ford. Ford didn't know much moves, but Grunkle Stan did. He kicked his butt off the dance floor and won.

I high-fived grunkle Stan and told him how cool his moves were.

I then tried to convince Dipper to dance, and he finally accepted to which by surprise Chara was his adversary. But Chara was very confident, her hair tied up in a bun and a rose on it.

"Jesus fuck...She's gonna do it...."Mettaton says, shocked.

"Do what?" I ask.

He didn't reply and we all watched Chara going back to her Spanish roots and dancing flamenco on the dance floor, to the point Dipper was swept off his feet, literally, because the red-eyed girl made him dance with her, making him completely speechless. 

Chara laughed at his surprised Pikachu face.

It was definite that Chara had won the round.

When it was over, everyone walked back to what they were doing, Dipper was standing on the dance floor, with Chara leaving and joining her dad who was amazed at her hidden talent. I walked to my brother.

"Uhh Dipper?"

No response.

"Yeah I think you need some drinks to wake you up, c'mon," I say, pulling him to the buffet table, asked Mint for a drink in which she gave me a herbal ice tea drink and he drank it up. Upon finishing it, he told me he felt much better.

I smile and we walk around, stumbling upon Sans and Undyne who were singing drunkenly. The tall back skeleton was covering Papyrus'eyes. The souls were doing karaoke, except for Mint, who was at the buffet, helping Muffet and Grillby. 

~Timeskip~

Finally! 

Gift time!

Earlier, the adults opened their gifts, and now it's our turn.

We all surrounded the Christmas tree. We took our turns opening our gifts. We started with Dipper.

Since we were 11 kids, that means each one of us will get 10 gifts from each other.

His first gift was from Frisk, who gave him a detective kit.

Alita gives him an ink pen. ( you know the one that people use for calligraphy)

Asriel's gift was a series of novels that Dipper liked a lot and could only read it at the library.

Leila gave him a personalized bookmark with a pine tree. She didn't have much of an artistic talent, but the end result was so adorable.

Riana, being the soul of BRAVERY, gave him a guide to self-defense.

"You can share it with Mabel too!" She says. I giggle at that while Dipper accepts the gift nervously.

Sabrina's gift was a night light that would shine lights when turned on. It'd project little stars on the ceiling.

I gave him my gift, it was a book that I made before leaving California. Inside were pictures of us in our childhood. My brother thanked me and we did an awkward sibling hug.

Mint, after the hug, gave Dipper some scented candles. She also gave some to me in advance.

Coco gave him an MP3 with sounds of the forest and fire and other relaxing sounds. 

The last gift, which was from Chara, was a polaroid for him. The camera was super resistant, she probably thought of that after we told her about the Gobblewonker thing. Dipper was so happy and hugged her.

Now my turn. Let's make this faster, shall we?

Frisk: Scrapbook materials

Asriel: A far better knitting kit

Alita: A cute teddy bear that was as cute as Waddles

Coco: An MP3 with my favorite songs. Apparently Frisk told him and he put them in an MP3.

Riana: A sports outfit

Sabrina: A pink dress paired with brown boots

Chara: Another polaroid

Dipper: A sweater he tried to make. It was large enough for both of us.

Mint: Scented candles

Leila: A cute little drawing of me, the souls, Dipper and the Dreemurr kids

Frisk's turn.

Me: A sweater version of her old striped long-sleeved shirt.

Asriel: A locket. It was the same as his and Chara's but the pendant was just a red ruby heart. I saw Chara getting a bit full of HATE on her face seeing this happen. Maybe a bit jealous.

Alita: A macaron pillow

Coco: An MP3 of everyone's theme songs

Riana: A medallion for the best ambassador

Sabrina: A painting she made of the view from Mtt. Ebott

Chara: A frame of everyone besides us.

Dipper: A portfolio to help her keep some stuff for the ambassador thing

Mint: A tin full of Frisk's favorite cookies: raisin cookies ( who the FUCK likes raisin cookies)

Leila: A version of Chara's gift except it's a drawing

Asriel's turn.

Me: A sweater of him and Chara in a field of yellow flowers

Frisk: A much more pair of effective earmuffs

Alita: A pair of skiis

Coco: a book on how to ski to pair up with Alita's gift

Riana: A little thing to upgrade his powers with the help of Alphys

Sabrina: A dress similar to the God of Hyperdeath look, even with little horns!

Chara: A bouquet composed of buttercups and lavender

Dipper: A diary for him

Leila: A pair of white shoes that she colored to his liking

Mint:  A recipe book that she bought that has pie recipes ( yes bought, because Mint refuses to reveal her secrets)

Alita's turn.

Me: A sweater that gave french vibes since it had the Eiffel tower on it

Frisk: A fixed version of her old tutu

Asriel: A locket the same Frisk's but blue

Coco: A french history book

Riana: A white rose which she somehow painted the edges blue. Which makes me wonder if they have a romance whatsoever 

Sabrina: A white ice skating dress

Chara: A history book about the wizards

Dipper: A diary

Leila: Bath bombs

Mint: A book filled with crosswords

Coco's turn.

Me: A better version of the sweater he's wearing

Frisk: Frisk fixes his old notebook too

Asriel: A purple heart locket

Alita: A target for when he trains with his bows and arrows

Riana: A guide to self-confidence

Sabrina: Like Frisk, she was able to fix some of his possessions, like his glasses

Chara: A harry potter book

Dipper: A very nerdy movie that Coco surprisingly likes

Leila: A pencil case full of colorful pens

Mint: A bouquet with violets and lavender

Riana's turn.

Me: a sweater with fingerless gloves attached to it

Frisk: a yoga mat and yoga CD so that Riana can resolve to other sports instead

Asriel: An orange heart locket

Coco: An MP3 with a lot of 80s music for her workout

Alita: A rose for her too! Except its orange edges and not blue

Sabrina: A punching bag with boxing gloves

Chara: Roller skates

Dipper: A diary

Leila: A mug with 'best fucking sister' written on it

Mint: A taekwondo outfit

Sabrina's turn.

Me: A long sweater, to the point it seemed like a dress. It was so ugly for the dress part, but Sabrina liked it

Frisk: A telescope

Asriel: A cyan heart locket

Coco: A sketchbook

Riana: A travel book

Alita: A painting kit

Chara: A few couple of canvases

Dipper: A science book, mostly on how the seasons work

Leila: Light blue shoes with a small heart on it with the same color

Mint: An astronomy book

Chara's turn.

Me: A sweater version of her old sweater

Frisk: A flower crown

Asriel: A bouquet with only buttercups 

Coco: A pumpkin plushie

Riana: A swiss army knife

Sabrina: the British dress but it's the right size for Chara

Alita: A flamenco dress, the same as her old one, but the right size for her

Dipper: A diary

Leila: A golden crown

Mint: A bunch of tea packs

Leila's turn.

Me: A sweater that depicted a cowboy town

Frisk: A fixed version of her cowboy outfit

Asriel: A yellow heart locket

Coco: A coloring and drawing book, since she likes to do that

Riana: A gun. A real gun. Two revolvers to be exact

Sabrina: A cute deer onesie for sleeping

Chara: Since Leila's soul is yellow, she convinced a 'friend' to give her a yellow teddy bear to match the soul.

Dipper: A history book about cowboys

Alita: A cowboy toy set for playing with

Mint: That Indian crown thing made of feathers.

And finally, Mint's turn.

Me: A sweater that has an apron attached to it

Frisk: She fixed up her apron and bought a new frying pan for her

Asriel: A green heart locket

Coco: A bouquet again, but get this, filled with herbs. Get it?

Riana: A lifetime membership for a market Mint likes to get her ingredients from

Sabrina: A poison Ivy plant, I was a bit hooked at first but then Sabrina informed me that Mint can heal herself if she ever gets hurt from the plant

Chara: A crown made of mint leaves

Dipper: a diary

Leila: A customized cover for her two recipe books

Alita: Green dress with a golden necklace that was similar to a chocker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 40
The tale of how two twins from Gravity Falls, Oregon fall down Mt. Ebbot, and experience what most other humans have never seen before, and now, all...
5.8K 144 8
When one by one, the Pines family start falling asleep from of a mysterious illness, Ford and Dipper must venture out into the Oregon wilderness to f...
72.4K 2.5K 30
After a decision to send Dipper and Mabel Pines to Gravity Falls, their lives get a little more interesting. Demons, powers, sacrifices and changes a...
17.1K 482 12
[COMPLETED] Unintentional dimension travelling. That's basically the whole plot of this fanfiction. After chanting a spell without any second thought...