Caught Between Two Worlds {TM...

thepeacefulstorm द्वारा

Althea and Raphael have been going on strong for about two years now. However, ever since her 17th birthday A... अधिक

Name Meanings and relations with Autobots and Turtles and Reason for this story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Description

1.7K 30 1
thepeacefulstorm द्वारा

Althea and Raphael have been going on strong for about two years now. However, ever since her 17th birthday Althea has been hiding something. During the same time in the beginning of the summer, she goes away on a short "business trip" to D.C. Althea has been carrying on the responsibilities of her parents at the N.E.S.T agency. She quickly made friends with Dino and has been a key part in the continuity of Autobot treaty with the humans. However, on this trip to D.C, she's in for a huge surprise when 3 special people re- enter her lives. Her sisters..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.1K 677 33
Young teenager, Kylee, is on a stupid and dangerous mission. With the help of her best friend Rebecca (who's with her in spirit), she's determined to...
18K 355 13
(Optimus x OC) Estella Carpenter, an abused 17 year old girl, runs away from her abusive father to her neighbors, the Yeager's. She finds herself ru...
267K 9.4K 85
Althea is a normal human here on planet Earth living in New York City. She has her routine. Get up go to her classes and go back to her apartment. Si...
16.3K 463 13
I own only OC's not transformers! What happens if four different versions of transformers enter are world and meet my OC Elena? Weird , crazy , roman...