Voluptuous

By TerrestrialParadise

If you haven't already read Crenshaw Nights first to get more details about certain characters inside of this... More

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.
21.
22.
23
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

24.

5.1K 354 97
By TerrestrialParadise

"You want some tea or some decaf coffee to help you wake up baby?"

Damirus head bobbed up and down in the car while she tried to keep herself awake on the way to her first doctor's appointment, she was exhausted and I tried giving her anything to wake her up.

"A warm drink will just make me even more sleepy" She replied groggily with her eyes shut.

"Tell me what can I do to help you and I'll do it"

I placed my hand on her stomach, she smiled warmly opening her eyes to look at me. I was still excited as hell that she was carrying my baby.

"Your so sweet but I have no clue, my body is doing it's own thing hopefully the doctor can tell me something to help boost my energy"

"I know you can't have any food before this appointment because of the ultrasound but I will take you anywhere you wanna go after" 

Telling Damirus that she was my woman now because of the pregnancy wasn't going to cut it for me, I wanted her to feel like we were in a committed relationship, I wanted her to believe I was in love with her.

"You know the taco place you had been taking London to, I want that it really looked good when she told me and showed me pictures of it the other day"

"You got it, I'll take you there as soon as we done" I rubbed her belly, trying to find parking downtown around her doctor's office "I'm going to drop you off out front so you don't have to walk far"

"Boy I'm pregnant not crippled, just park in this spot I can walk two blocks"

Damirus chuckled, I just wanted to assure she was comfortable and didn't put too much stress on herself with this pregnancy.

"I know I just don't want you to push yourself too hard" She smiled lifting her hand up making me flinch, she laughed shaking her head.

"I'm not going to hit you Samiel, I just wanted to rub your beard for being so sweet to me today it's really helping with my nerves"

I got out the car running to her side to open up the door for her, Damirus got out throwing her purse strap over her shoulder.

"You ain't got nothing to be nervous about, you been sober for a long ass time now and I wanna tell you I'm proud of the progress you made you been looking healthier, happier" 

"You making me cry, come onnnnn" Damirus fanned her eyes looking up in the air, I placed my hand on the small of her back to guide her in the right direction.

"I'm just proud baby"

I held the door letting her walk in first to the OBGYN office, Damirus signed herself in while I got us seats by the front.

"I know this sounds crazy but I feel really pregnant like not a couple of weeks, like I feel pregnant pregnant" 

Damirus looked down at her stomach which seemed a little more plump then her usual, I couldn't help myself from not palming her belly every chance I got.

"However many weeks or months you are, I'm ready" She reached up feeling my head with the back of her hand " What yo?" 

"You feeling okay? why you being so sweet?"

"Because I love you and I want you to know it"

She stared at me before looking away at the door that the nurse came through with a clipboard.

"Goodwin" Damirus sighed getting up, I held her purse while we went to the back inside of the room designated for her.

"Here is a sample cup, fill it up to this line and leave it on the edge of the sink"

"Okay"

I gave her a smile and a nod of encouragement watching her go inside the bathroom to do the urine sample for the pregnancy test.

Nipsey: How things going? She really pregnant?

Blacc: I'm sure she pregnant, they got her doing a sample for a test before everything, I'll hit you when we find out whats up.

Damirus emerged from the bathroom, I helped her up on the table before I sat back down in the chair.

"We really are about to be parents?" She spoke in disbelief watching the nurse retrieve the sample taking it out the room "You think we are ready for this?"

"We more than ready for this"

"I mean we haven't fixed all are issues yet Samiel, I worry about that interfering" I reached up rubbing her thigh.

"Don't worry about that right now, let's focus on this first and when we go eat we can talk aight?" 

"Yeah" 

We waited for few minutes before the doctor came inside with her clipboard and a smile, I knew it was nothing but good news about our baby.

"Hello my name is Dr. Dolton, I see we have a positive pregnancy test here congratulations mom and dad" 

Damirus smiled widely looking back at me hearing the doctor confirm it made it more real to us, she looked through the papers scrunching her eyebrows.

"This is your first appointment correct?"

"Yes it is"

"So we test HCG levels to see how far along you are, for someone about six weeks pregnant the levels can range from 1,080 to 56,500 but your chart is reading very high numbers"

"S-so what does that mean, is something wrong with the baby?" Damirus questioned worriedly, the doctor smiled shaking her head.

" High levels could mean two things, you are further along than you think or you are having multiples, your level is at 112,600 so if you have time today we would really like to get an ultrasound in" She looked back at me to see if we had time.

"Oh we got more than enough time to check on our baby"

The doctor smiled brightly nodding her head, I wanted to see my baby so bad and I wasn't leaving this office without doing it.

"Usually we take a listen at the heart beat but with your levels Damirus it's approximated you are around 12 to 16 weeks pregnant so we want to take a look make sure you aren't carrying multiples instead, while I go get the ultrasound tech I need you to get comfy on the table and lower your pants so the tech can do a proper reading"

The doctor left out leaving us alone, I stood up helping her scoot back on the table. 

"I was drinking during tha-

"Don't worry about that shit, our baby is good"

I didn't want her to sit up here and worry or beat herself up knowing she didn't have a clue she was pregnant during that time.

"If I knew I wouldn't have did-

"Baby stop worrying, I know you would have did everything right if you knew we are good the baby is fine" The ultrasound tech came inside the room pulling in the machine beside Damirus on the table.

"Would you like this to be printed on the paper, dvd recorded or both?"

"Is it covered by my insura-

"We will take both" I leaned down by her ear to whisper " Money never been an issue, get what you want"

The technician set up the machine sitting down in the chair, Damirus lifted her shirt up letting the lady squeeze out the gel onto her belly, I kept my eyes planted on the screen just waiting to see my baby.

"Okay here we go mom and dad" I liked us being referred as that already, the technician moved the object across Damirus belly " Wow look at that, you are definitely hitting the sixteen week mark, there goes your baby"

I pushed my glasses up to look at the screen to see my baby's head and body in black and white on the screen.

"Samiel what do you want?" Damirus eyes were misty, I cleared my throat feeling myself get choked up.

"Uh yeah we wanna know"

"Alright let's see what we can find here" She moved the object around on Damirus stomach, I looked closely trying to see if I could figure it out on my own.

"Dad can you tell?" I sat down in the chair rubbing my beard to stop myself from crying, Damirus looked at me reaching out to hold my hand.

"Yeah, looks like a little girl"

"You're correct, congratulations you guys"

I took off my glasses wiping the fresh tears off my face, Damirus looked at me in disbelief.

"Aww babe, don't cry" 

"Man ya'll got me slipping out here" I laughed wiping my face placing my glasses back on "Alright I'm straight"

"I'll go have these printed out and get your dvd copy"

Damirus got a paper towel wiping off her stomach sitting back up, I reached out resting my hand on her belly.

"I gotta get my shotgun collection in order, me and Nip gonna be like Will and Martin in Bad Boys"

"Ya'll not gonna do my baby like that and we only have five months to get ready for her"

"That's more than enough time, you gonna relax I'm gonna handle everything"

She smiled stepping into my arms for a hug, I rested my chin on the top of her head hugging her tight.

"I need her to hurry up with my baby's picture and video, I'm starving" We waited in the room until she returned with pictures and the dvd.

Blacc: Cuz, she pregnant pregnant

Nipsey: What you mean? How many months?

Blacc: She four months pregnant, you having a niece cuz getcho gun collection up

" Can I say what I wanted to say inside?" Damirus asked once we were in the car.

"Yeah go ahead"

"I want to continue my therapy in San Francisco and I don't want you to get mad because I need to go back- 

"I'm not mad, I'll pack some of my shit up this weekend and we can go back" I kept my eyes on the road waiting on her reply, I glanced over at her looking confused " What's wrong?"

"You want to come back with me?"

"You ain't going back by yourself and like you said we got things to work on and I'm cool with doing some therapy together if you want"

"You would do that for me?"

"I'm doing that for us baby" I rubbed her belly, she leaned over the console kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks daddy"

"Don't play with me if you want to get this food, you keep it up and I'm gonna have to pull over and hit you in the backseat"

"Nope take me and your daughter to get our tacos"

"Say that again" I smiled proudly.

"Me and your daughter"

I turned to her at the red light leaning over to her for a kiss on the lips, she scrunched her nose playfully.

"Girl put them lips on me" We laughed together. Damirus met me halfway planting her lips on mine, I attacked her with multiple pecks on the lips making her giggle " You having my baby, girl!"

"Yayyyyyyy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.1K 36
just read it if you want to know , i don't know how to write description.
21.8K 781 45
You'll have to read to know what the story is about, bae
20K 581 20
read it and find out
3.9K 57 15
It's a mystery and you have to read it to find out.