MDZS ART TALES

By salguez

Romance between bunny Wei Ying and wolf Lan Zhan , Cuteness of naughty Wei Ying and adorable Lan Zhan, Brothe... More

A Pretty Flower For Pretty Lan Zhan
XianXian Wants To Play!
Master Lan's Punishment
Daily Routine
Wei Ying's First Gift
Wei Ying Is Cooking
Getting Lan Zhan Drunk.
Open My Palm
Show Your Palm
No Kisses For Wei Ying
Kisses For A- Cheng
Proposing Wei Ying
A- Cheng's Melancholy
Gusu Lan's Special Rule
Jin Ling's Suprise
Come Back To me
Jin Ling's Love
Jin Ling's Treat
Happy Mother's Day
Matching The Colour

The Rabbit Prince

4.5K 204 43
By salguez

Jiang Yanli made it a habit to tell Wei Ying a bed time story whenever she put Wei Ying to bed. And Wei Ying's all time favourite was , ' The Rabbit Prince'.
Once upon time, there lived a clever and handsome prince in the kingdom of Lotus. He was on his way to find his soul mate when he heard the story about prince of Cloud kingdom. A cruel witch had cursed the prince and made him into a rabbit. The prince will turn back to human only when his soul mate kisses him with true love. The clever Lotus prince was determined to find this Cloud prince. After month of searching, he found a cute White rabbit, lost in the clouds. Falling in love with the cute creature, Lotus prince kissed the rabbit, making him turn back to the most beautiful prince Lotus prince has ever seen. And the Lotus prince and Cloud prince lived happily ever after.

Wei Ying was bored out of his mind, he has already finished marking the disciples ' essays, but didn't have the heart to leave Lan Zhan. So he decided to keep Lan Zhan company although Lan Zhan was more concentrating on the book in his hand. It was that time he decided to share his favourite fairy tale with Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying : " Lan Zhaaaaaan! Do you like the story?"

Wei Ying : "Lan Zhan, Lan WangJi, Lan er gege, Hanguang jun! Give me some reaction please?"

Lan Zhan : "Mn."

Wei Ying didn't notice the pink colour spreading on Lan Zhan's ears. Lan Zhan continued reading although there was a small forming at the corner of his lips.

Lan Zhan : *Lotus Prince and Cloud prince? Like Wei Ying and me?

Lan Zhan : * I am not a rabbit nor a prince. Does Wei Ying want the rabbit prince? .

Wei Ying : "Lan Zhan, do you think if I kiss every rabbit in the world there will be a chance for one to become a prince?"

Wei Ying started day dreaming about cute bunnies and Lan Zhan with rabbit ears , not noticing the sad looking Lan Zhan beside him.

Lan Zhan : * Isn't my love enough for you? For you, I will turn into a rabbit. For you, my Wei Ying.

Being the wise jade he is, Lan Zhan immediately went to his brother for advice. The problem was, Wei Ying does not want me anymore.

Next day, Wei Ying came through a window to the library pavilion as always, but Lan Zhan wasn't there as promised. Instead he found the cutest White fluffy ball laying on Lan Zhan's desk. Wei Ying picked up the little creature and inspected it closely. The rabbit looked like it was puckering its mouth at Wei Ying.

Wei Ying : "Little bunny, are you lost? Are you from Lan Zhan's collection ?"

When Lan Zhan went to brother XiChen for advice, he instructed WangJi to make Wei Ying's fairy tale come true and to become the so called Cloud prince himself . Earlier today, Lan Zhan brought a newly found bunny to the library pavilion and for at least an hour, taught the rabbit what it should do.

Lan Zhan : "Listen carefully, when Wei Ying got closer you must pucker your mouth at him."

Lan Zhan : " Little bunny,do good."

And that's how Wei Ying found a bunny waiting for him on the desk.

Wei Ying : "Little bunny, perhaps you want a kiss? How straight forward you are. But I don't want to kiss anyone but Lan Zhan .I miss my Lan Zhan ."

Lan Zhan who was hiding behind a book shelf almost fainted after hearing the confession . Now Lan Zhan was jealous at the bunny and the bunny continued to pucker its mouth at Wei Ying.

Wei Ying :" You are not going to back down, are you? Okay, I will give you a smaaaaaaall kiss."

And Wei Ying placed a soft kiss on the bunny's mouth.

Lan Zhan casted the disappearing spell and the bunny was back in mountains with his friends in a second. Wei Ying's mouth gaped open to see the thick smoke appearing around him, and the bunny was also lost from his hands.

Wei Ying : "Little bunny, where did you go?"

Panicked Wei Ying : " Is it going to be like the fairy tale? But I don't want the bunny prince. I want my Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan : * Your Lan Zhan is here Wei Ying.

The thick smoke started disappearing and Wei Ying first saw the snow White robes wrapped around a slender figure. Then the flowing black hair, a forehead ribbon and finally the most beautiful man he has ever seen.

Wei Ying : "Lan Zhaaaaaan! You scared me!"

Lan Zhan : " Wei Ying, you kissed a rabbit."

Wei Ying : " I kind of did. But it's all the rabbit's fault! It wanted a kiss. That rabbit molested me. Oh my innocent lips !"

Lan Zhan : "Wei Ying"

Wei Ying : " Yes Lan Zhan, are you mad? But where did the rabbit go?"

Lan Zhan : " Wei Ying, now it's me here."

Wei Ying : " You are here? Of course you are. I missed you. "

Lan Zhan : " You kissed a rabbit. And now I am here."

Wei Ying finally understood what Lan Zhan meant by those words, after repeating the same phase for over a half an hour.

Wei Ying :" Lan Zhaaaaaan! You are my rabbit prince! "

And Wei Ying was instantly in Lan Zhan's arms, kissing his so called rabbit prince for a good ten minutes. Wei Ying found Lan Zhan extremely cute and adorable. Just because he told Lan Zhan it was his favourite fairy tale, Lan Zhan made it come true. Lan Zhan is the best husband one can ever has.

Wei Ying : " You are always my prince charming Lan Zhan, rabbit or not."

Hello.

And the clever Yunmeng prince and beautiful Gusu prince lived happily ever after.
Until next time,

Stay Home & Stay Safe,

Love you all,
Thank you! 🐰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 4.7K 49
"Did you hear? Wei Wuxian, that devil sprouted wings and flew away. He really was a demon!" 'You don't say! To believe that despicable creature bewit...
32.1K 2.3K 82
This is a fanfiction based on The Untamed. The events take a twist as Jiang Cheng starts leaving the Burial Mounds, considering his training as a lea...
7.8K 263 31
First title: You're the one for me Second title: You're the one I love Third(official) title: CONNECTION BETWEEN US ~Lan Sizhui x Jin Ling~ *Lan Sizh...
65.6K 1.8K 94
Lan Mei, or her courtesy name, Lan Anhe, is the youngest sibling of Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. She is deemed as the most beautiful woman in her clan...