The Mafia's Weakness

By volleyball238

Ruby O'Brian was born into this world of guns and war. After being away at school she comes back to some News... More

Simply Business
Hey
Puppy
All Mine
Delete my number
I win
Never far away
Family first
Dancing with the devil
The one
Date night
Sorry
Weakness
Tell all
Keep walking
Together for life
Honeymoon
Going bad
Don' let go
Birthday party
Boys will be boys
Miss you
One of the family
Back where you belong
Kids!
Mafia after all
Rat
Keep watch
Do what you got to do
Find them
Stand together
Eyes open
Asking for help
The pain
How would you feel
The name lives on
Family is family
Author here!!
Author here!!!
Last one

No more drinking

131K 3.6K 1K
By volleyball238

The party after wasn't much to remember. I honestly don't remember either so.

All I remember is getting drunk. Me, Kegan, Ashley, Eric, and Red all started playing drinking games together after all the speeches and dances.

Let's just say we were playing truth or dare and there was a lot of things I wasn't doing that ended in me having to take a shot. Still probably the most fun I had all night.

"Weee!" I laughed as Colton carried me into his room.

The whole room stopped spinning thankfully after I threw up on the side of the road after we so nicely asked our driver to let me out.

Imagine driving by and seeing bridezilla on the side of the road throwing her guts up and the groom holding her dress back.  Definitely leaving that out of stories to tell me kids one day.

Colton put me down on my feet and went to pull his jacket off but quickly grabbed me as my body started going sideways.

He started laughing at me and so was I because hell I was drunk.

I picked my hand up and placed it on his face as he pulled me up.

"Your really pretty." He chuckled and for the first time I can say I meant to say that. I also loved his laugh.

"And your gorgeous. Now let get you cleaned up baby." He pulled me into the bathroom and placed me down on the sick as he got to work.

"Do you have contacts?"

"Nope!" I laughed popping the p.

"Alright then let's get this makeup off shall we." He walked over to his big pantry thingy and grabbed makeup wipes. He took his jacket off throwing it to the bench that was beside it before coming over to me.

Why do you have makeup wipes?" I frowned but tried to hide a laugh.

"Because I stocked up on things you may need." He pulled the wipe out and started working on my face.

"Wait you need to take my eye lashes off to!" I wined.

He looked back to me after throwing out the first wipe and looked to my eyes.

"How?"

I grabbed the end of one and started to pull on it a little and I watched as pure pain washed over his face.

"Oh my god!"

Now my laugh was real.

"Wait!" He slapped my hand away and started to pull on it and I couldn't keep my laughter in.

I let him get the other one and he wiped off more of my makeup before throwing everything in the trash.

"Can I get a bubble bath!" He chuckled and nodded his head.

He scoped me up and o wrapped my legs and arms around him as he cared me around. He turned the huge tub on first and then grabbed a bottle of bubbles and pored it in letting it get ready.

We walked back into his bed room and he told me to get out of the dress and get in the tub while he went to go get changed.

As soon as he put me down I started right away.

I kicked my shoes off and took out my air which not going to lie felt great. Then I tried to reach for the zipper but I couldn't get it.

"Colton! I can't get my zipper!" I cried. He opened the door and came out on nothing but his underwear and my eyes went to town.

He was built from head to toe. I don't think there wasn't a part of him that had muscle on him.

"You know I think I like drunk Ruby. She's fun as hell." He laughed spinning me around so that I would stop looking at him. As he started to unzip the dress I realized something.

"Don't look!" I cried as I held my dress closer to my chest.

"Why not? You just eye raped me." He laughed

"Colton!" I winded and he groaned.

"You better run fast little one because if I get to three and I open my eyes and see something I'm grabbing it and not letting it go."

Ok but why did that turn me on?

"One." My dress dropped to the floor and I covered my chest that was fully exposed now. I didn't wear a bra and I had a white thong on under this so honestly if he opened his eyes he'd see that.

"Two."

And I was off. My body went for that door so fast.

As soon as I heard three leave his lips I had closed the door.

I pushed my thong off and hoped into the tub letting the bubbles surround me. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes just enjoying this feeling

I don't know how long I was in her for but must have been long because Colton came in.

"You going to stay in here all night?" He chuckled walking over to me.

"No I'm just relaxing that's all." I smiled.

He sat down behind me and grabbed some bubbles from next to me.

"Your nicer to me when I'm drunk." I laughed turning around to look at him.

There was a sad smile on his face as he looked down at me.

"Can't get to attached. It's best that you hate me."

"Why is that? What if I didn't want to?"

Even in my drunk mind I knew he was hiding something but I didn't know what it was.

His hand came up and brushed some hair out of my face as his other hand bopped my nose leaving a blob of bubbles on it.

"HEY!" I laughed grabbing some next to me but before I could do anything he had pulled me out of the tub. He wrapped me in a towel and pulled me out as I laughed.

"Go get changed." He chuckled putting me down near the closet. I did as he told me and went into the closet.

He wasn't  kidding when he said he stocked up for me to be here. There were some clothes for me in here.

I went through the underwear draw and found a white bra set that looked like something you would see a girl wearing at a club.

Now sober me would just go right by that and get something that covered more but sober me wasn't here.

As soon as I opened the door Coltons eyes were on me. He was laying on the bed with his one hand behind his head and as soon as he saw me his eyes got darker.

I slowly made my way to him and crawled my way up to him. There's no way I would have ever been comfortable doing this but for some reason with him I felt fine.

He wasn't moving. All he did was look at me as I had him between my legs.

I brought my hands down his chest and as I got to the hem of his pants he flipped me over so now he was on top.

"What are you doing."

"I-I thought that's what you wanted." I said softly as tears started filling up.

"I-isn't this what we're supposed to do on your wedding night."

"Baby." He sighed laying his head in the crook of my neck. He kissed me softly there before pulling back.

"When I take you for the first time I want you to remember it. I don't want you like this."

"Why not." I wined trying to pull away from him.

"Believe me there is nothing more that I want to do then to pin you down on this bed and take you but your not ready for that." He hissed holding me down as I tried to squirm away.

" I'm not going to have you waking up tomorrow and saying you regretted what we did."

He got off of me and pulled me on top of his chest pulling the covers over us.

"S-should I-I change?"

"Hell no!" He huffed closing his eyes.

I tried to calm my heart down and soon found myself falling asleep with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
630K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
1.7K 200 90
Prepare to live. Prepare to die. And mostly prepare to fall in love. An age old High school, a seemingly age old forbidden romance. But will it remai...