Building Blocks || SaTzu

By misomina

[book 2] After Tzuyu's whole life crashed down, she's been desperate to build it up again. It's taking some... More

1; tzuyu's POV
2; sana's POV
3; we meet again
4; a small talk
5; questions
6; judas iscariot
7; i had a feeling
8; awkward exes
9; good (?) morning
10; custody
11; alive
12; a visit from an old friend
13; attack
14; today is the day
15; time goes slow
16; just dance
17; the visitor
18; the new cellmate
19; chat
20; bread
21; coffee date
22; i can't help
23; falling in love
24; with you
25; back to basics
26; only fools
27; chalk and cheese
28; the tracker
29; i did love you
30; detonate
31: she's gone
32; mysterious
33; drive
34; old macdonald
35; missing
36; accomplice
37; in safety
38; the found
39; flight
40; I Love You
41; the party
42; skipping stones
epilogue
ment.
new book!

prologue

7.6K 167 18
By misomina

BREAKING NEWS!

MINATOZAKI SANA SEEN AT AIRPORT, RETURN OF THE MISSING ACTRESS?

Minatozaki Sana has reappeared again, after disappearing two years ago, when her lover Zhou Tzuyu got involved in a fatal car crash.

No one had heard about her for those two years, until news had leaked that she was coming back to Korea to supposedly 'restart' her career.

A man followed behind her, rumoured as the 'bodyguard boyfriend' of Sana.

Fans researched and saw his name is 'Niko Honda', a close family friend of the Minatozaki family.

Rumours speculate that the two are dating, given their closeness at the airport.

A year since Sana had left, it was confirmed that Tzuyu was going through therapy after being in a coma for a month and a bit. She later on revealed that she was dating Bae Nari, famed triple threat in the industry.

However, there was no official news that Sana and Tzuyu had broken up. Could this mean that something happened between them, which is why Sana had left Korea?

Tzuyu hasn't been on billboards lately, after being diagnosed with trauma and anxiety. Little is seen of her on the news, except when she's going out for walks with Bae Nari.

But since Sana is coming back, are things looking glum for Nari and Tzuyu?

Needless to say, we welcome back Minatozaki Sana with open arms, and we are excited to see her return to the big screen!

- MARKET NEWS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 296 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...
64.7K 5.7K 51
Sana minatozaki thinks that she has a problem which is, falling in love easily and regretting it all at the end. She'd faced lots of heartbreaks with...
29.8K 1.8K 46
[ COMPLETED ] Chou Tzuyu, a CEO's daughter decided to move in Korea with her family. Lived a lonely life when the girl she loves betrayed and cheated...
283K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...