Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•20• Devastation

6K 385 200
By Dippy08

Taehyung cried helplessly and finally broke down in the washroom. His hands clutched the sink as his body quivered when he let tears fall down again- like a normal routine.

"L-liar...A fucking liar is what you are Jungkook! G-goodbye? Huh? So easily? HOW COULD YOU SAY GOODBYE TO ME AFTER ALL THAT?" Taehyung screamed and sobbed harder, looking into the mirror.

"I'm so sorry, Tae. Please stop crying." Jungkook whispered to himself after peeking at the window, seeing Taehyung through it. A tear scrolled down behind his mask but he rushed away.

It literally broke him into pieces, watching Taehyung crying helplessly like that but he had no other choice.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Sir, your son left for college today." Tzuyu blurted out as she rushed into the laboratory.

Dr. Hoki put the test tube down in the stand and turned around to face her.

"What did I tell you to do?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"S-sir, I, I tried stopping him bu-" she stuttered in fear.

"Let him be." He turned around again and started working.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

"Let him be there for now. I have important work here but when he arrives, let me know." He ordered and she nodded again.

"Okay sir." She bowed and turned around to leave the lab.

"Tzuyu." She stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Dr. Hoki looking at her.

"Yes sir?"

"Taehyung, how is he?" He asked.

"He is safe now Sir. Spider-Man saved h-"

"I know." He cut her off and turned around again.

Tzuyu held back her breath before asking something.

"Sir, The Green Goblin, was it you?" She asked and he turned around and looked at her with his piercing eyes.

He walked closer to her and she gulped before stepping back.

“You keep your mouth shut, understood?”

“Trust me S-sir. I won’t-”

"Oh dear Tzuyu, I trust you. I know you will not tell anyone but if at all, you think of telling anyone about it, you sure will be here again, just not alive. " He warned her with his gritted teeth and she nodded her head rapidly.

"I, I promise sir." She whispered in fear.

"You have one job to do and that is to take care of Yugyeom. Now get out!" He yelled and she flinched before walking out hurriedly.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung washed and wiped his face before coming out of the washroom to only bump into someone. It was Yugyeom.

“Oww...Oh Tae?” Yugyeom called out and Taehyung covered his nose because it was hurt now.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you coming. Are you okay?" He whispered and removed Taehyung's hands from his face.

"Hey!" Yugyeom saw his face closely. Taehyung had puffy eyes and red cheeks.

"What happened? Did I hit you hard?" He asked worriedly and Taehyung shook his head and turned around to let go but Yugyeom held his arm.

"C’mon, look at me." He demanded and Taehyung didn't look up until Yugyeom pulled his face up by his chin and Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore and closed his eyes.

"Tae? What happened? Why are you crying?" Yugyeom pulled him into a hug and Taehyung rested his heavy pounding head on his chest.

"J-Jungkook…. He…." Taehyung cried and the mention of his name was enough to piss Yugyeom off.

"You don't have to cry over the people who don't care about you Tae." He whispered as he stroked Taehyung's back.

"He.. he does" he whispered brokenly.

"If he really does, he won't let you go." Yugyeom whispered and Taehyung squeezed his eyes harshly. His words really hurt him more.

Taehyung let go off the hug and walked away from there and Yugyeom smirked on his own.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

When college was over, Taehyung went back to his home and ended up in his bedroom where he threw himself on the bed and cried helplessly.

"Hyung what happened?" Yeonjun asked as he found him crying like that.

"Hyung, talk to me." He shook him slightly and Taehyung finally sat up to face him.

"Yeonie…" he cried and hugged his brother who hugged him back.

"Why are crying Hyungie? Tell me, what happened?" He demanded and Taehyung let go of him.

"J-Jungkook, he broke up with me." Taehyung cried and sniffed up his tears but failed.

"What? Break up? Why?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung froze, realising that he just can't let anyone know yet.

"Hyungie don't cry. Try talking to him." He suggested but Taehyung knew it was useless at the moment.

Taehyung didn’t reply and simply cried more and Yeonjun whispered nothing but encouraging words, trying to calm his brother down whose sniffles started fading away.

"Hyung, let's go out. You'll feel good." Yeonjun suggested but Taehyung shook his head.

"Hey c'mon this will be fun. Get up, wash your face and dress up. We'll go to the fare in town." Yeonjun hopped happily and pulled Taehyung's hand to make him stand.

"Yeonie, stop it, I don't wanna go anywhere." He said and Yeonjun pouted.

"Let's go please, it will be fun." He requested again and Taehyung sighed after defeating.

"Fine." 

"Yayyy!" He yelled happily.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung and Yeonjun were waiting for the train to arrive at the station as the fare was a little far away from their home. Though Yeonjun somehow took his brother out but he knew Taehyung was still feeling down.

"Hyung, smile for me now. Will you please?" He whined and Taehyung just looked down.

"Smile smile smile." He repeated  and Taehyung couldn't help but faked a smile.

"The train is here. Let's go." Taehyung held his brother's hand and dragged him inside and they took seats near the window as it was not fully occupied that day, fortunately.

In a few minutes Yeonjun started dozing off and Taehyung chuckled at his cute brother. He put Yeonjun's head on his shoulder and his brother went deep in his slumber but they had no clue what was about to happen.

Taehyung felt the shaking of the train and Yeonjun woke up immediately when the whole train started shaking.

"I-is it an earthquake?" Someone yelled from behind and they found that only the train was shaking because they were on the bridge. Passengers panicked inside as they tried to look outside. What they saw made them scream in panic.

The bridge was breaking into two. The tough concrete of the walls began cracking as the train trembled in the unbalanced crumbling bridge. 

The bridge was hit by by a passer-by ship, making it faulty in its strength. The ship was monstrous in size and got out of control from sailors and crossed the river under the bridge after breaking it into two, making the road on the bridge halt after its attack.

The train still moved at high acceleration and the engine driver knew it was impossible to stop the train in such a short interval, eventually leading them to fall off the bridge.

People started screaming out in fear and there was a big chaos when they heard the rattling sound again.

Taehyung held Yeonjun tightly in his embrace and his brother started crying now. He gulped nervously and closed his eyes holding his brother tightly.

"SPIDER-MAN IS HERE!" A woman yelled from the front as she saw Spider-Man crawling on the train.

"STAY AT THE BACK OF THE TRAIN. JUST STAY BACK! WE’RE GOING TO BE FINE!" He yelled and finally jumped in front of the train.

People immediately started rushing to the back, leaving the front rows empty. The attenders helped everyone move to the rear end.

Taehyung gasped hearing his voice and peeked through the window to see that he was standing in front of the train and Taehyung quickly tried to run in the front.

"H-hyung!" Yeonjun called out and Taehyung turned around to see his crying brother.

"Yeonie, stay back okay? Don't go anywhere." Taehyung whispered, kissing the top of his brother's head.

"B-but hyung don't go!" He cried but Taehyung rushed to the front.

The train progressed forward with no control towards the dead end, towards Spider-Man who now stood in front of the train.

Taehyung flinched when the train hit Spidey but he somehow managed to take hold of it and tried hard to push the train back. It had humongous power and energy compared to him.

Spider-Man tried his best to resist the train. He shot webs from both his hands together to the sides of the tracks to stop its momentum.

He groaned as his feet started sliding away but he tried his best to stop it. His muscles flexed out and his suit tore from his arm and thighs. 

The webs immediately ripped off the tracks and the train continued to move forth. He tried shooting more webs but it was of no help, they weren’t enough to halt the train. Spidey screamed in frustration and there were continuous rays of web from his hands powerfully. 

He closed his eyes, almost giving up. His mind flashed him images of Taehyung smiling at him, hugging him. Jungkook thought he was hallucinating but he heard Taehyung calling him out.

"SPIDER-MAN!" Taehyung yelled and when his voice fell into Jungkook's ears, telling him not to give up. Spidey opened up his eyes wide and groaned. He pushed the train back with all his might, exerting every inch of his bestowed power in God’s might to make this bloody train stop.

He pushed it again, one more time with all the pent up anger and frustration and he finally succeeded to stop the train dead on time. Jungkook breathed heavily, his body gave up on him as he sat on top of the coach. He was glad that he told the passengers to move back to the last coach as the initial passenger coach hung off the bridge.

Only problem, Taehyung was in it.

Taehyung watched him through the window with teary eyes and Jungkook was taken back after realising that the certain blonde was there. He immediately shot webs and moved down slowly to one of the broken windows.

No no no. Not again. No him, no.

Spider-Man shot the web again and again on it, trying to reach Taehyung as quickly as possible. The train creaked as it hung off the bridge. He sighed as he reached Taehyung. He only had to take the boy out and he did. 

The moment he did, the coach creaked heavily with gravity pulling it down and Taehyung fell down along with it. Jungkook panicked and shot webs at him and to the coach back on the bridge for support.

"Tae! Tae, hold me tightly, with both of your hands." Jungkook panicked and Taehyung tried to hold him but his hold on him but his grip was getting weaker.

"P-please hold onto me tight." Jungkook screamed and Taehyung looked at him with his teary eyes.

"If he really does, he won't let you go away." 

Taehyung closed his eyes as the tears blurred his vision and his hand slipped away. Jungkook reached out again quickly but this time, his hands were in the air.

He once again lost his hold onto Taehyung and he saw him falling down, far away from his grip. Again. 

The moment Taehyung’s hands let go of his, everything was blurred and it all slowed down.

Kiss me where I lay down

My hands press to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

And all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you

And I want a love like you made me feel

When we were 18

"I love you so much."

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Listening of song 18 by One Direction is highly recommended at the end of the chapter.♥️

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 77.1K 46
She moves into a new appartment. He's stuck. No one can see him. But she can. Jungkook/OC Rom-Com #64 in fanfiction 26/5/2020 #1 in romcom #2 in...
780K 38.5K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
983K 48.8K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
748K 36.3K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...