(ARKNIGHTS X THE DIVISION) Th...

By tenderstuff

***NON-CANON FICTION STORY FROM BOTH STORIES*** A story of a man who has amnesia has to become a Doctor who w... More

TRAILER
CHERNOBOG: PROLOGUE​
CHERNOBOG: PART ONE
CHERNOBOG: PART​ TWO
CHERNOBOG: PART FOUR
CHERNOBOG: PART FIVE
THE ARK: PART ONE
THE ARK: PART TWO

CHERNOBOG: PART THREE

1.4K 19 18
By tenderstuff

ISAC: ATTENTION. ENCODED MESSAGE.

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

SOUTH DISTRICT / CHERNOBOG

THIRD PERSON POV

The Originium storm, Catastrophe is about to befall in Chernobog soon. Right now, Rhodes Island is in the south district and about to move to the outskirt to get out of the city.

"With this route, another five hundred meters will past through Nerl's group and reach the outskirt." Ace said while leading the way.

"This seems too easy...I don't trust this atmosphere at all..." Said Ivan.

"Just prepare for anything. Because we don't know what we happen next--"

While Dobermann is about to finish her sentence, the fog suddenly covers around the area.

"A fog?" Medic confused.

"Could that be--"

Amiya exclaimed as she noticed the fog and see the same girl in the ECHO, One of Reunion's ringleader.

ISAC: WARNING. MULTIPLE MASSIVE GROUPS OF HOSTILE INBOUND. MULTIPLE ENEMY RING LEADER DETECTED.

"Rhodes Island...I finally caught you. This time, I will grind you into dust!"

The hooded girl declared and Reunion grunts started to appear in front and also behind Rhodes Island.

"The enemy group also appeared at our back! Dobermann!" Shouted Amiya.

"Sniper, stop their advance!" Dobermann quickly commands her troops.

"Defenders, hold the line and get ready to push forward. Ace, prepare to--"

"Alright! Time out, time out!"

Another voice shouted up made everything stopped the white-haired boy walked in along with another group of Reunion grunts.

"I only just finished purging the Southeast Fortress, but I QUICKLY rushed over here as soon as I heard the news. And this place is my hunting grounds, Crownslayer..."

The black hoodie girl named Crownslayer narrowed her eyes as she glared at the annoying white hair boy.

"What did you come here for, Mephisto?"

"Heh. You have no reason to object, right? Just a few insects that flew too close to the light...Are they really worth your time."

The white-haired boy named Mephisto chuckled.

"Don't you dare get in my--"

"Aaaaand...You still have somewhere else to be, don't you? After taking care of the core energy sector and surroundings."

"....Tch...! Fine, have it your way. Looking forward to seeing you fail. Guys, we're leaving."

Crownslayer walked away with her troops and the fog just disappeared too.

"One of the enemy leaders... Just took a portion of the Reunion troops and left?" Confused Amiya.

"What are they up to? Whatever it is, we can't let our guard down. The enemy is still many times our size!" Said Dobermann.

"Well, well...Please allow me to apologize on Crownslayer​'s behalf for her rudeness. You can call me Mephisto."

"What are you Reunion trying to accomplish?" Asked Dobermann.

"Hm, well...nothing in particular. Cuz you are not even our target in the first place."

"Then why are you still pursue us!?" Amiya shot back.

"I had the honor of watching you fight. Is that reasonable enough?"

MAVERICK POV

I knew it...they had tracked us all along the way...! And right now we were surrounded. And enemies' formation...What should I do--

ISAC: SHD TECH DATA BACKUP COMPLETE. SCANNING PULSE IS READY TO USE. BULWARK, CRUSADER, AND REFLECTOR BALLISTIC SHIELD READY TO USE.

"Shield...pulse? Scanning pulse? Okay, ISAC. Scanning pulse."

The orange invisible wave spread all over the area. After that, the threat that was detected pop up in my optics.

"There is one sniper...no...one turret located on the third floor in front of me, and the real one at the left building...And everyone... uses communication devices? ISAC can you hack their communication devices?"

ISAC: HOSTILE MAIN COMMUNICATION RELAY DETECTED. COMMUNICATION HACKING INITIATED.

"Huh, have to wait for it then. And the other thing that has to take care of..."

I hide behind Ace and bring out the Nemesis and pick up my coin and hold the trigger and keep at my back like normal.

"Now, let's see who's the real sharpshooter..."

THIRD PERSON POV

"Because your combat tactics, as well as your personal configuration, were quite...intriguing."

"Intriguing...!?" Amiya almost snaps but Ace calmed her down.

"Oh, don't misunderstand me. I have already read your file. At first, I thought you were just another ordinary company. But by the looks of things, don't you think your ambitions have stretched a bit too far from playing test tubes? It would be terribly dull if I allowed you to just walk out of here wouldn't it?"

"We don't have time to waste on a preoperational kid like you." Dobermann shot back at Mephisto.

"Amiya, get ready! We might have to break through by force, I'll get his attention."

After Dobermann brief Amiya through their coms, she quickly put out her flare gun and shoot at the sky.

"Flare? ISAC, what's that status." Maverick asks quietly.

ISAC: COMMUNICATION HACKING PROCEED AT 10%.

"What was that just now? Who were you sending a signal to?" Chuckled Mephisto.

"None of your business, kid." Barked Dobermann.

"Amiya?"

"Come on, we're all professional here. Where is your basic courtesy?" Taunted Mephisto.

"Amiya...? What's going on?"

"Doberman...All of our escape routes have been blocked by his troops!"

"How can that be!? How did he manage to do that in just a few minutes!?"

"Haa...This simply won't do..." Mephisto said with disappointment. "Even though I gave you a sincere invitation. But all you can think of...IS RUNNING AWAY!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Tsk...!" Doberman can do nothing but gritted her teeth in anger.

"Hah...Actually, I'll let you leave my hunting grounds safely as long as you win. Until then, my friends here will keep trying to kill you, it's your victory as long as you don't die! The rules are simple enough, right? RIGHT???"

ISAC: COMMUNICATION HACKING PROCEED AT 25%.

"Kh...! Ace!"

"I know, Dobermann! We have been already prepared for a breakthrough, but we need to stave off their attack first!"

Responded Ace while preparing to take combat. Amiya right now just glared at Mephisto.

"Why are you doing this? The Catastrophe is coming! If we don't leave Chernobog right now, then everyone will--"

"Huh? What are you talking about...The Catastrophe makes it the beat time to celebrate, you know? Heh heh heh heh..."

"You're insane..." Disgusted Amiya.

"Well then! My esteemed guests, I am honored to invite you to this game!"

"WHOOOOAAA!!!"

"KILL...! TIME TO KILL!!!"

Reunion grunts roared as Mephisto declares to start 'his game'. Made Rhodes Island tensed up even more.

"Heh, actually...We know exactly what you did in the central area."

"Eh?" Confused Amiya.

"That hooded person you rescued...makes me very, very curious."

"What did you--" Amiya widened her eyes in horror as she can predict what will happen to Maverick next.

"Well, Crownslayer is so fixated on what are you going to do next, where will you go...But I don't care about that. What I care about is...What exactly are you? Where are you from?"

Maverick just say nothing and only stares at Mephisto with calm expression clutching his left wrist.

"Yeah, you. The one staring at me right now. You are somewhat different from us. What was the device in that facility that can preserve your life...Oh, I am so...curious..."

"So how about it, Rhodes Island. How about giving this person to me as a gift? It would be a shame to end the game early, but at least I'll let the rest of you go."

By heard that Mephisto​'s offer. Amiya clenched her fist tight and shivered.

"Doctor...Please..." Maverick looks at Amiya at her back hearing her shaken voice.

"GET BEHIND ME!!!"

ISAC: COMMUNICATION HACKING PROCEED AT 50%.

.

.

.

The fight started after that. Rhodes Island takes control of this fight by themselves without Maverick. While Reunion was being controlled by Mephisto.

And right now Rhodes Island is at disadvantage and being surrounded by Reunion grunts.

"This is bad...At this rate, they are going to close in on us!" Said Amiya.

"I've already found the weak point in their line, but without reinforcements, it's taking all we have just to hold them back!"

"Good, good! This is how things should be! Next up, F3 go to E5!"

After Mephisto commanded. Reunion members' formation started to move and changed their pattern differently.

"This bloody brat...!" Curses Dobermann.

"As I thought..." Thought Maverick. "Chess formation. With their moves like this...ISAC?"

ISAC: COMMUNICATION HACKING PROCEED AT 75%.

"Excellent! Now, B4 go to B5!" Mephisto continues commanding.

"Shit! The enemy is now trying to flank us!" Shouted Ivan.

"Take two Defenders and a Sniper! Just keep them busy!" Amiya commands.

"Next! H2, proceed to H6!"

"They're rushing our defensive line!" Shouted Medic.

"Vanguards, flush them out!" Shouted Ace.

That's it...show me how your struggles! Now, Casters. Move to C7, capture their Rook!"

ISAC: WARNING, INCOMING HOSTILE'S FIRE SUPPRESSION.

"Shit! This is bad!" Mumbled Maverick.

"Enemy Casters appeared! So far, they are hiding behind Defenders--"

"There's no time! DUCK, NOW!"

Frontline operators quickly ducked along with Maverick's command. With that, everyone still made it out from Caster's fire suppression.

"*cough* *cough*....That was too close!" Exclaimed Ivan.

"Is he really commanding his troops like that? How can he give such precise orders just by barking out chess moves?" Shocked Amiya.

"Those thugs have turned into a proper army by his commands." Ace muttered.

"But if we manage to suppress him, they will fall into disarray!" Says Dobermann.

"We can't lose any more time!" Amiya desperately says. "Is there some way to turn the table...Anything!?"

"We're going to...Doctor's going to..."

*BOOM*

"ARRRRRRHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly on the east side, Reunion members formation break apart as someone tackled them flew right into the air.

"What!?" Mephisto deadpan on the east side.

"What's going on? Why are people getting knocked into the air? What...the the hell is that?"

"You guys sure took your sweet time. I even had time to relocate the civilians."

"!? Don't tell me...!" Amiya exclaimed with surprise, while Maverick smirks.

"Out of my way!"

The woman led her forces and continue to tackled everything in her way and reached Rhodes Island operators.

"Let's hit them harder! Don't give a chance to enemies to regroup!"

*BANG*

"GAAAHHHH!!!"

"Miss Nerl!" Amiya called with relief. The blonde-haired woman with horse ears and a tail. Holding a shield with the left hand and a lance with the other side.

"I'm here. I'm glad you're still safe, Amiya. Let's move."

"Thank goodness that you were deployed in this operation." Said Dobermann.

"Using the signal flare was judicious. Seems like you have been having a rough time."

After Nerl finished talking, she turned and looked at Maverick.

"You must be Doctor Maverick, right?"

"Maverick Winters. I'm glad that you are here." Smirks Maverick.

"Radiant Knight, Nerl. At your service, your chariot has arrived."

"Alright...Reinforcements are already here. Now, Let's see what are we gonna do next to past through these bastards."

Maverick said while looking at Mephisto, who already pissed off right now.

"What's wrong with that woman!?" Growled Mephisto.

"You there." Nerl called him. "The Reunion forces worked like a well-oiled machine when they took over the Chernobog military strongholds. But your men act like deranged thugs...Mindless slaughter, burning down the city, hunting down the innocents...This was all for your own sadistic pleasure, wasn't it? Someone based enough to plot these senseless crimes at a time like this...could not possibly have designed the plan to take over the city. Your commander probably ordered you to cause chaos, but you succumbed to your perversion and tastelessness."

With Nerl's lecturing. Mephisto can't take it anymore.

"Faust...I want her shot through that mouth."

 Mephisto said in a monotone voice. Amiya can sense something bad gonna happens and she can see something shining at the third-floor building in front of her.

"NERL! WATCH OUT--"

It was too late...An arrow is flying towards Nerl's head with high speed. Nerl widened her eyes in shocked as she sees the arrow before it--

*BANG!*

A sound of an arrow hit something seems like steel. Making everyone shocked about what happened just now, especially Mephisto.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. GOING. ON!?"

Mephisto yelled in full raged as he sees a shield blocked his sniper's arrow right in front of him. And the person who held that shield is Maverick.

.

.

.

A FEW SECONDS AGO

MAVERICK POV

"Faust...I want her shot through that mouth."

"NERL! WATCH OUT--"

ISAC: BULWARK BALLISTIC SHIELD ACTIVATED.

With all of my instinct, body, and soul. In a few seconds, before the arrow hit Nerl, I ran and reach in front of Nerl and expand my Bulwark Ballistic shield.

The arrow hit the shield and break itself, but the force was a bit much that made me stumbled back. But Nerl caught me at the back, so I don't fall on the floor.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. GOING. ON.!?"

"D-Doctor..."

Nerl called me with awe. And so with Rhodes​ Island​ operators, they can't believe in their eyes about what happened just now.

"That sniper is ridiculous...! B-but Doctor..." Amazed Dobermann.

"I-Is that a shield he was holding!?" Shocked Ivan.

"I don't remember that he has a shield--Don't tell me...!" Said Medic.

"Another SHD Tech...!" Amiya muttered with her surprise. "That was amazing, Doctor!"

I deactivated the shield and stand firmly before looking at Nerl.

"Heh, I'm not that kind of a guy who'll let someone get hurt, you know. Especially women."

"Doctor! I'm sorry...I--" Nerl quickly apologize but I cut her off.

"Nope, don't be. I already know in the first place that there was a sniper around here."

ISAC: COMMUNICATION HACKING COMPLETED AT 100%
DIRECT DISORIENTATION READY TO EXECUTE.
HOSTILE RADIO INTERCEPTED.

"That...That can't be...He managed to block Faust's ballista...WITH ONLY A SHIELD!?" Exclaimed Mephisto in coms radio.

"UNBELIEVABLE...IMPOSSIBLE! FAUST! DO IT AGAIN! BLOW HIM TO PIECES!!!"

"Doctor! Here he comes again! This time I'll--" I halted her.

"No, Stay still and be quiet for a bit. Trust me, I'll handle this." After that I see Nerl nods and keeps quiet, I muttered to ISAC.

"ISAC, Pulse."

I used the Scanner Pulse again and now I saw the real sniper located in the building at my left and after that, I heard the shot of a ballista.

"Left, curved shot, three seconds. ISAC!" I stopped at the right for a bit and call ISAC.

ISAC: REFLECTOR​ BALLISTIC SHIELD, ACTIVATED.

The shield expanded again but much slower than the previous one.

"How about...TAKE THAT BACK--HAA!!!"

I swing the Reflector shield against the arrow, like hitting tennis with a racket.

"What--"

*BOOM*

The arrow deflected back to its owner at high speed. With the power of the arrow from sniper's ballista itself, when it hit the building where that sniper located. It made a big explosion through concrete and the cover was completely blown. I can see a dark blue-haired boy in the building from afar, trying to get up.

"You think I'm gonna let you rest!?"

I don't waste any time, I deactivated the shield and put out The Nemesis that fully charged and aim at the boy. I push the coun out of the trigger and hold with my finger.

"I THINK NOT!" I released the trigger.

"NO--"

*BANG*

"FAAAAAUST!!!!"

I don't​ know that it hit him directly or not, but he was more than injured after his own ballista arrow.

"Nerl, go back and tell everyone to prepare to get out of here and go to the south. I'll make an opening."

"Roger that, Doctor." Nerl responds and heads back to the others.

I turned and walk to Mephisto who was sits on his knees in rage and despair at the same time. The other Reunion grunts are in utter shock too. When I get closer, Mephisto desperately back away, so did Reunion grunts too.

"No...Go away...! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!"

"Heh...What? Scared? Don't worry I don't have much time to kill you...But I'm gonna say something and you might want to remember with shame when seeing me next time..."

"The tide has turned, kid. I won, and you been checkmated by the king that you have to capture..."

"JUST WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT ARE YOU!?"

"Well, you can call me the Doctor of Rhodes Island, but I recommend to remember as...

The Agent of The Division."

After I said, Mephisto clenched his fist tight and snapped.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU! EVERYONE, KILL HIM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!"

"Doctor!" Amiya prepared to run in but halted by Nerl as she sees Every Reunion grunts charge at me. While I was standing still, look at a smartwatch and touch it calmly.

"Sorry, guys. But not today..."

THIRD PERSON POV

ISAC: DIRECT DISORIENTATION EXECUTED.

Suddenly, the whole forces of Reunion grunts instantly stopped charging and clutching their head and ears, screaming in agony as a sharp sonic waves shot direct through their ears.

Amiya and the other operators are stunned at what Maverick did, but snapped back to reality as Maverick runs in and leads them.

"Come on, guys! This is our chance! Let's go!"

Everyone quickly followed Maverick to the south district and left Reunion screaming in pain for a few minutes.

INSIDE SOUTH DISTRICT / CHERNOBOG

THIRD PERSON POV

"Scouting complete. I can confirm that enemies are no longer pursuing us. We have managed to break through their encirclement. We'll be on the outskirts of Chernobog soon." Report Dobermann.

"Welp, Those large forces will clutch their head and can't go anywhere for five minutes long. If they still have some to pursuing us. It would be a small one that we can handle." Said Maverick.

"Even we defeated them today is just a small portion...But the point is you, Doctor. You can hold them off by yourself." Ace said while looking at me.

"Huh? Uh...I didn't​ do that much I think? I didn't command you when we fight in the first place." Maverick scratch the back of his head.

"No, you've done it much enough and more than us. You even blocked the sniper's attack and defeated him. Thank you for what you did back there, Doctor. I am in forever in your debt." Nerl thanked him.

"It's ok. You don't have to worry about that." Said Maverick.

"And that sniper..." Ace muttered.

"There is two times that arrow was shot and different direction." Said Amiya.

"But I don't think that sniper will move that quickly after the first shot." Medic wondered.

"It's actually a turret...And an automatically-fired one." Answered Maverick.

"Turret?" Ivan looks at him.

"I used my Scanner Pulse at that time before you fight to check the surroundings. And I found two threats in the different buildings. The turret in front and real sniper at the left."

"Then why he just deployed only one turret at the front of the building?" Asked Nerl.

"Third floor of both sides of the buildings has no are too close at each other. So it has no angle to shoot. He had to shoot it by himself."

"Looks like that disgusting brat is backed up by some real power." Said Nerl.

"However, he never attacked us, even when he was angry." Replied Ace.

"So either of his combat capabilities is lacking, or he simply chose not to display his true abilities yet."

"I think it's the second reason, he was in shock as I beat his sniper and my stunts." Said Maverick.

"In any case, we're no longer in territory that he controls." Said Nerl.

"Thank you, Nerl" Amiya thanks Nerl. "If not for your timely arrival, we would have been in grave danger."

"I was just following the plan we agreed on beforehand. You were the one who asked me and Ace to make adjustments depending on the situation." Nerl shakes her head and looks at Maverick. "And It's the Doctor who did all jobs this time."

"Come on, Don't​ praise me too much. It's embarrassing!" Maverick said sheepishly.

"Well, you pulled a stunt that you made us frontlines fell in a shame..." Said Dobermann.

"Is that really a compliment!?" Maverick shot back.

"Alright. let's keep going, shall we? We have to escort you to Rhodes Island." Said Nerl and lead everyone and continue to get out of Chernobog.

.
.
.
.

??? : HOSTILE RADIO INTERCEPTED.

Faust: Sorry...I failed. That guy was really hit me hard.

Mephisto: Don't apologize. Me too... I swear next time we meet, I will tear the so-called Division Agent apart by my hands... You still can keep going? I want you to track Rhodes Island.

Faust: Yeah, I'll patch myself up and proceed that right away.

Mephisto: Don't die, okay? Your safety is your top priority.

Faust: I will.

Mephisto: Okay...I'll report to Talulah about the Rhodes Island. She should already take over Chernobog's core command tower by now. She will decide the fate of these insects.

Mephisto: Alright...I suppose my mission is complete. Let's go, guys, Time for us to ring a new era!

???: HOSTILE RADIO ENDED.

"What do you find?"

"From Reunion's radios, Rhodes Island is trying to extract the VIP and that is The Division Agent."

"Hmm...I think I know who this is. The Legendary of The Second Wave...So he's here in the Terra."

"If we actually bumped to them, should we--"

"Nah, just keep him alive for now. I'm not in a mood to kill an agent today. Plus we have our little boy in their operation base already."

"Okay? So...how about now?"

"Tell the other two that we will start our plan. Going in, Mark the weak point and get out before the storm hit us."

"Roger, Preparation?"

"T-Minus two minutes. Let's do this."
.
.
.
.
.

CHERNOBOG: PART THREE

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
19.3K 459 25
After being absorbed by a mysterious portal, Amiya, the Doctor and their companions find themselves in a place unknown to them. What will they do? A...
18.7K 608 50
After two of the men from the Alpha Squad have 'died', another one is to be lost in action: Igor 'Doc' Golubov - the squad medic. He and his squad we...
34.7K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...