RESISTANCE ━━ k. ren ✓

By duelsabrs

-ˋˏ ⋆。˚ 𝕽𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ‧₊˚ ⋆*。 ❛ astrid of jakku wishes for more ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a scavenger girl from ... More

RESISTANCE
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
epilouge

author's note

556 17 10
By duelsabrs

Hi guys! So, with a heavy heart, I must tell you that this book is officially over. For anyone wondering, the Kenobi heritage is because we deserved Rey Kenobi and not Rey Palpatine. Anyways, back to the note.

I just want to give a big shoutout to everyone that has stuck with me through this book. You guys are the real mvp's. Another shoutout to wdwtokyo for all the love and support you've given me.

Again, thank you so much. When I first started writing the book, the Star Wars fandom meant little to me. And now, it means everything to me.

I love you guys, and may the Force be with you. Always. <3333

- Vee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 0 14
A young Jedi by the name of Evangeline is haunted by her past. She grieves the loss of her friend and fellow Jedi, Ben Solo, and grows tired of exile...
168K 4.2K 32
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚...
163K 3.8K 46
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* (This book was written before episode 9. If you read this book it is very similar to the movie but with the en...
58.4K 1.3K 30
"every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up to fight another day, every night she survived." - r.h. sin ...