28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Lucky
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Break
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
First Love
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
King
Shadows
Call
Proud
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Beastly
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

Lies

11.7K 903 338
By drawfavs

Satan was really gone.

The room was silent, with Mayor Jeon still crouched on the ground, not moving his body.

Was he dead or paralyzed?

But finally, Mayor jeon wipes his eyes, dusts off the ashes, and stands up.

He slowly opens the door, steps out, then closes it.

We're silent, awaiting to make sure that he's actually left.

After a few minutes, we also stand up and quietly walk side by side out of the building.

***

A street lamp illuminates the area around us- it's a prominent contrast to the dark, gloomy sky.

Jungkook was next to me, as we watched Satan interrogate his father. He knows all about the supernatural now.

"So my mom didn't commit suicide.. my father's business killed her and he lied to me." Jungkook's eyes are completely vacant, devoid of emotion.

"I didn't know. I'm so sorry." I slowly put my hand on his shoulder, scared to make him feel more uncomfortable.

Jungkook looks at me. "Did you know Candidate Kim is the King of the Underworld?"

My lips formed the word No but instead I blurted out "Yes."

Huh? I didn't mean to do that. I meant to lie.

"Did you know Taehyung is the son of Satan?" Jungkook asks.

Again, I was ready to lie but I said, "Yes."

"And he's also my half brother?"

"Yes."

Jungkook stares at me in disbelief. "You knew all this all along but didn't think to tell me?"

"I did it to protect you!" I honestly explain.

"I've been telling the truth all along, but it took you so long to reveal your real intentions..."

"I don't think I can trust you."Jungkook shakes his head, like he doesn't know me at all.

"Please, Jungkook. Everything I've been doing these past few weeks. Every moment was for you," I tell him.

"Who is the other Y/n that tried to impersonate as you?"

This was easy to tell him since I was already planning to. "She's a version of me from a parallel universe, a universe completely different from ours."

"And why is she here?"

I gulp. "I can't tell you that."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and begins to walk away.

Should I lie to him? The truth would hurt him so bad. I'll just say I don't know why she's here.

"I don't kno-" My throat suddenly felt constricted, like there was smoke all around me. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. I couldn't lie.

"You literally had her tied up and wanted her dead. It's clear you knew some of her motives." Jungkook narrows his eyes.

"She-She wanted-" I tried to close my mouth, but the magical fumes I inhaled a few moments ago was forcing the answer out of me.

"She wanted to kill you." I finally say. "Her purpose in this universe was to kill you."

"Why would she want to do that?"

"I don't know! She probably just got so consumed by her hatred for you. She's just crazy."

"Is there apart of you that still wants me dead?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

I shake my head. "Never. I have never dreamed or wanted that. I want you alive for a long time, Jeon Jungkook. She might look the same, but she is not the same to me in any other way."

"It took Satanic smoke that forced the truth from my father for you to also finally reveal the truth." Jungkook rubs his head. "I'm going to leave now. It's a lot to process this."

I follow him and he turns around, annoyed. "Jungkook, I can't let you go."

"Why not?"

I stand still in my tracks. Taehyung warned me from the beginning of this mission not to tell him.

Jungkook steps closer, his body towering over me. "Why can't you leave me alone? Don't lie to me again."

"B-because I'm scared you'll get hurt," I stutter.

"Why would I get hurt? Don't hide anything. I can tell when you're trying to deceive me," Jungkook glowers.

I stand still there. He turns his back from me again.

Lie, lie, lie, my brain kept saying.

But only what I truly felt sputtered through my lips.

"The reason is... I'm worried you'll die."

"Why would I die?" He asks. I'm quiet again and he sighs.

My lips begins forming the words, and I cover it with my left hand. My right hand removes my other hand so I could speak. Although my mind wanted to stay quiet, it felt like my body had a mind of its own.

I tried to fight the dark magic but I had no power to. I tried to purse my lips, but all I felt was the smoke in my lungs. It's either the truth or I die from suffocation.

Damn you, Satan.

"It's predicted you'll die tomorrow morning. That you'll kill yourself." I cough violently, finally being able to breathe.

Jungkook doesn't look surprised by what I say. "Thanks for being honest with me again. But if you follow me one more time, I will actually kill myself. Just leave me alone."

He walks away from me and heads into the dark, isolated streets.

I used to think it was me lying about the supernatural that hurt him. But now he knows the truth, I still don't know what will happen to him.

****

I'm frustrated on what action to take next. I decide to call Jin and explain my predicament.

"Jungkook told me to leave him alone, but I'm scared he will hurt himself or even worse. I don't know what to do."

"We'll visit all the Jeon hotels and Bangtan Boys bunkers and try to find him. It'd be best for you not to, though," Jin says.

"Why?"

"Mayor Jeon seems a bit... unhinged right now. You're not one of the regular people he sees working for him, so it's best for you to not go to any of his establishments. Or else Jungkook won't be the only person who can get hurt tonight."

Any of his establishments? Mayor Jeon owns half the city!

"Jungkook needs his private time. I'm sure he'll be okay," Jin assures me and finally hangs up the phone.

I walk aimlessly on the streets, stopping at different parks and hotspots and can't find Jungkook anywhere.

My phone indicates the time to be 1 AM and I grab my head, in frustration.

My body felt an incredible heaviness, and my limbs ached with every step I walked.

I have never felt this tiredness before. I have to go back to my apartment, or else I will collapse on the streets.

I think that a side effect of the magical fumes might be fatigue.

Damn you again, Satan.

I arrive at my empty apartment. My parents were working the night shift and Hyuck was at a sleepover. My parents knew I wouldn't be home, since I haven't been for the past few weeks.

I felt like I was going to pass out.

I decide to prepare some coffee so I could have energy.

Finally, I decide to text Jungkook. There wasn't much left I could do.

Y/n: I know you said not to follow you and i won't.

but i'm still worried for you..

please just go home and be safe.

I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand. In the other, I held my cup.

I winced as I sipped the coffee - it was tepid, overly bitter and lacking real cream. It was a source of caffeine though, and so I drank it anyways.

The door bell suddenly rings.

I open the door, and can't stop myself from smiling.

Jungkook's standing in front of me. "You told me to go home. There are so many properties under my name and so many places I could have gone..."

He shifts his feet, clearly nervous.

"Yet, when I think of home, all I think is you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: angsty chapter, but i hope u enjoyed anywayss  ( ^◡^)っ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
272K 13.8K 29
Taehyung was living the dream. Loving family. A day away from debuting as an idol, living his dream. The best part? He had the love of his life right...
204K 11K 32
❝You have got 15 days...❞ He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed. ❝15 days for what?❞ I asked confused. ❝15 days to m...
24.9K 1.1K 15
J I K O O K » » » It'll only be a matter of 13 days til Jimin kills himself, will Jungkook be able to stop him?