Forgotten One [Black Clover X...

By HowdyYowdy

A boy who's usually forgotten starts to get recognised . He's going to become the best Magic Knight he can be... More

Meet [M/N] [L/N]
Meeting Asta and Yuno
Magic Knight Exams
Magic Knights Exam Results
Black Bull Squad
Noelle Silva
Introductions
First Mission
Going around in town
Dungeon: Debt Paying
Dungeon:Petty Royals
Dungeon:Fight Back
Dungeon: You're our treasure
Dancing in the day
Lost in the hallways
Handing in our report
Valor Ceremony
Undead Army
Healing
Downtime
Clubbing
Kids Go Missing
Obsessed Girl
Captain Yami Takes the Lead
Licht Gets Serious
Liar
Asta Dispels Enchantments
Captain Outed
Pond Time
Beach Time
Kahono and Kiato
To the Underwater Temple!
Vetto
Despair ends
Take Off the Mask
Don't hurt no more
Sad Times
Angry Mom
Phoenix Fire
Win
Preparations
Festival
Springs
Royal Knight Exams
Rill's Magic
Zora Ideale
Julius Passes
Awake
Who
Demon
Chaos
Defeat
Past: The One in the Woods
Bittersweet
Asta's in Trouble
Vermilion Brothers
Work
Scales
Lunch
Fly
Secret Court
Touched
Damnatio
Left
Sleep
Sulky
Apple Juice
Drunk
Sober
Hearts
Letter
Special: Yami and the kids
Ride
Undine
Past: Winter Fights
Clumsy
Dark Level
Gadjah's View
Time Skip
Dark Triad
Hug
New
Past: Zogratis Brothers
Extra: Haircut Special
Extra: Surprise Special
Special Chapter: Meeting My Other Self
Yuno Rests
A/N: Mildly Upset Author.
Unwelcome Guest
Dante Get An Ass Whooping
Special: A Whole Week of Dates
A/N: Warning
Abruptly Leaving
Run
Love is at Home

Unconscious Traitor

8.5K 381 82
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Immediately, Asta got hit by Finrals brother's attacks. It took away parts of his body. I quickly brought up many walls made out of vines to protect Asta and Mimosa. Mimosa healed Asta as I kept up the walls while we advanced. Mimosa yelled at me to leave the walls up and go after the other two which I hesitantly did. They both got taken care of easily with my vines since they didn't see me coming.

Both of them got knocked out after being swung around a few times. My vines made them bound to the ground so they wouldn't be getting back up. Leaving those two, I returned back over to Asta's side and heard Asta yelling for Zora to cover him. It was insane seeing Zora use his body as trap magic. It was such a dangerous risk yet he gladly did it. I wonder what struggles he had gone through.

Running over, I healed Zora with Mimosa despite him telling us not to. Keeping my silence, I watched as Asta entered his demon form again and defeated. I noticed Finrals brother's attacks weren't going after Asta but the crystal so I stood in front of it as a shield surrounded us. Those attacks took chunks out of the shield but the crystal survived. The vines fell as we saw Asta slice our opponent and the crystal together. The impact of Asta's swords shattered our crystal too.

"Both teams crystals were destroyed at the same time! The match is a draw!"

Hearing the news, I ran over to Asta with my vines boosting me as I caught him when he was about to fall over. A few seconds later a lot of people surrounded us as I hugged and supported Asta's body. I helped carry him over to the infirmary as I heard light curses that we didn't win. We watched Yuno's match and I saw Asta breaking down on the bed as I healed him.

"Asta, it's alright you did great."

I brought his upper body towards me as I hugged it. His eyes watched Yuno's match despite him hiding in the crook of my neck. I felt a few wet tears as I combed a hand through his hair. He nuzzled into my neck to hide ther tears. Everyone in the room seemed to be concentrating on Yuno's match so I was able to comfort him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Asta..you used all your energy to save Finral. You're amazing. It's alright if you didn't get to fight Yuno. Maybe you will another time."

"Thank you (M/N), I needed that"

After that, Asta passed out. I left the room and went to find Zora. I caught up to him as he was leaving. I grabbed him but he was angry. He pulled away from my grasp and stared me in the eyes. I gulped but took a step foward. I want to help him. He had a wild look in his eyes but deep down he looked sad. I grabbed his robes so he would have to look at me.

"I'm sorry for what you've been through. I'm making s-stew tommorow for you so please come. I want to know more about you. You don't have to tell me everything but I just want to be there for you...Sorry I'm rambling"

"You think I'll accept your invitation? You idiot"

"It's al-"

"Where and when?"

"B-before lunchtime and at that spot I gave you food before"

"Fine...you idiotic ghost"

"Bye bye Zora!" I said excitedly with a big smile as I let go of his robe. Zora simply scoffed as he removed his robes. He ruffled my hair as I pouted. He started walking away as I started walking inside. I spotted Julius walking outside, he addressed Zora. He thanked Zora for pointing out the flaws in a lot of Magic Knights and those that wanted to be a true Magic Knight would take it seriously. Zora was likely to pass because they needed his Trap magic and wisdom.

Julius talked about Zora's father which gave me a picture of how great his father was. He was the reason the star point system existed. Zora called himself a half assed excuse for a super mage. Julius and I watched as he left. Julius turned to me with a surprised look. He didn't know I was there. He simply smiled at me and told me to keep quiet about the information by putting a finger to his lips I agreed before telling him my thoughts.

"Julius, I know Licht and Captain William have different faces but something is off, not that he's a bad person but I feel like they're the same even Yami had a hunch but he dropped his even if they're is no magic at play..."

"Thank you (M/N), I'll take that into consideration"

"Why? You barely know me"

"I just trust your intuition but I have no evidence and I've known him for longer so I will continue to trust him to a certain extent."

"Thank you"

Going back to the base, Finral's unconscious state still leaving me heavily guilty. If only I had jumped in faster. I opened the door and saw everyone was back. Well everyone except Finral. I sighed as I got to making dinner. I made sushi since we had a lot of fish. There were other dishes too such as smoked fish, rice and sauce. I also made the stew that night. Yami came into the kitchen and saw me cooking.

"Ghost Maid, you're back. Thought you died"

"Haha really funny, I'll try harder next time"

Yami came over and tried the dishes. It seemed he approved of the taste. I continued seasoning as he kept 'trying' the food. My heart still felt heavy over Finral. I put out the flames and set up the table as Yami moved over to read the newspaper. He watched me as I set it up. I sat down next to him and sighed.

"Yami, I need your advice. Sorry for relying on you but how do you handle our teammates getting injured so easily?"

"Trust, I trust they will come back and if not I'll kick their ass back."

"I don't wish to kick anyone's ass well not unless they hurt my friends."

"You say that as if you don't come back nearly dead a lot"

"Y-Yami!"

Flustered, I stood up and welcomed everyone to the table cheerfully as Yami just grumbled that he had to put out his cigarette since I made that rule. Everyone immediately went in for the sushi but one slam on the table made everyone aware that he was getting half of it. I helped Asta eat since he was too tired which Gauche threatened to kill him for taking up my time but I told him it was fine and continued feeding him.

"Yummy, (M/N), it's good"

"Thank you Asta but don't talk with your mouth full"

Overall, dinner was peaceful despite Finral's presence missing. Heading to my room, I entered with my two cups of warm milk with honey since I felt like I had a visitor that night. Turns out that it was Luck. He had a smile on his face yet his eyes said he was sad. He asked if he could come to me since everyone else could and I agreed. He cheered before jumping into my bed as he took the cup of warm milk with honey I handed him.

"This place is so homely. I'm happy to come to you"

"I'm happy to have you"

Slowly, after lots of questions Luck confided in me about how he was slightly unhappy how he lost to Rill. I reassured him that it was a learning experience and that he would only get stronger. He had his head on my lap after he drank his milk. He actually was relaxed despite his excited tone, I guess even he gets tired. Somehow, he felt confident to tell me his past as he nuzzled into my lap as his fingers kept tapping my legs quickly.

"You know, it's alright if you want to smile all the time since you feel comfortable that way. A smile reassures people and can encourage them so you smiling is not a bad thing."

"Thank you"

Luck was out like a light. For someone who was energetic constantly, seeing him suddenly fall asleep gave me a shock. I sighed and tucked him in. I went to his room and grabbed his special sleeping hat before returning and putting it on his head. I'll just take the couch in the mess hall. Tucking him in, I cupped his cheek and smiled at how he seemed so innocent. Far different from his battle craving personality. He had a small smile as he nuzzled my hand. I left my room quietly after.

"Goodnight Luck"

A/N:Hi, you all are great. I like fluff. Thanks for reading my story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 411 6
(ON HOLD) โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ. ๐”„๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ช๐”ข? โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข'๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ...
232K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
269K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
1.5K 66 8
A royal who is put in a group of filthy commoners, what will he do and find out if one of these commoners catch his heart โค๏ธ