Haikyu!!!. Oneshots. ༼ つ ◕_◕...

By Haikyuu_Ahh

COVER PHOTO MADE BY @TwilightMewniverse IM BAD AT WRITING IM SORRY. I HAVE IDEAS I JUST CAN'T TYPE THEM WELL... More

New haikyu!!! ONE-SHOTS
Cuddles. KageHina.
Parents. IwaOI.Daisuga.Kagehina.
BLahhh// All Karasuno ships
12 days of Christmas
Day 1: Kagehina (Snowball Fight, Cuddles, Hot Chocolate)
Day 2: Daisuga (Christmas Movies)
Day 3: IwaOi (Family Visting)
Day 4: Kuroken (Ice-Skating)
Day 5: BokuAka (Wrapping Presents)
Day 6: Kagehina (Baking/Mistletoe)
Part 7: Daisuga (Getting Christmas Tree)
Day 8: Iwaoi and KageHina (Sleepy Boyfriends)
Day 9: Kuroken (Snowy day)
Day 10: Bokuaka and Kuroken (Snowed in)
Sorry
Kagehina and any other ship (Hinata is mad)
MatsuMakkiIwaOi (Oikawa relapse)
Kagehina (Valentines day)
Kagehina (Hinata gets stuck in the net)
Kagehina (Sick Hinata)
Iwaoi (Oikawa's knee hurts)
Help
Kagehina (Hinata doesn't play volleyball)
Iwaoi (IWAIZUMI IS A PERVERT)
Kagehina (Hinata has a bad day)
Hinata gets sad. (Kagehina)
Bokuaka (blind date)
QUESTIONS
Daisuga, Kagehina, and Iwaoi FAMILY AU (again)
Kagehina, Daisuga, Iwaoi Family Au (again)
Daisuga, Kagehina, Iwaoi (Family au, once again)
Daisuga and Kagehina and Iwaoi(Family Au AGAIN)
Daisuga, Kagehina, and Iwaoi family Au (ONCE AGAIN)
Daisuga, Kagehina, and Iwaoi (Family Au)
Hinata in a skirt (many ships)
Iwaoi Smut
Kuroken smut
Daisuga Smut
What the hell
Lots of ships. But mostly Kagehina (weird porn stuff)
Oikawa is genderfluid(MatsuHanaIwaoi)
THIS IS A WEIRD CHAPTER WITH A BUNCH OF SHIPS
PRIDE MONTH BITCHES
Iwaoi (Coming out)
Kagehina (Coming out)
Trans Tendo (UshiTen)
Trans Yamaguchi (Tsukiyama)
Trans Oikawa (Iwaoi)
Trans Bokuto (BokuAka)
Trans Kenma (KuroKen)
Trans Hinata (Kagehina)
Trans Suga, Noya, and Hinata (A lots of ships)
TsukiYamaKageHina
MattsunHanaIwaOi
KuroKenBokuAka
Hinata's a brat (Kagehina)
AHHHH PLEASE READ.
Karasuno adorable bottoms.
Fight (MatsunHanaIwaoi)
Oikawa hurts his knee at practice. (MattsunHanaIwaOi)
Hinata in a skirt.......... part 2
Hinata doesn't have a dad. Karasuno ships
TsukiYamaKageHina Hinata in a bikini.
Kagehina (Ice Skater Hinata and Hockey player Kageyama)
5 times Hinata and Kageyama got in trouble. KageHina, IwaOi, and DaiSuga.
Hinata and Kageyama get into a fight. Kagehina, IwaOI, and DaiSuga.
TsukiYamaKageHina. Jealousy
Hinata doesn't play volleyball... part 2
MattsunHanaIwaOi Smut
Haikyuu given au. KAGEHINA
Oikawa gets spanked in front of the team. IwaOi
Kageyama wants cuddles. Karasuno team
Insecure Hinata. Karasuno ships.
Oh boy please read
Kageyama misses Hinata
Iwaoi
Hinata in a skirt part 3?
HINATA GETS ABUSED
Kageyama is a doctor and a grump
Oikawa doesn't sleep for a while. MattsunHanaIwaOi
Kagehina.
TsukiYamaKageHina. Adorble Hinata.
Kagehina being cutely gross.
Im sorry
MattsunHanaIwaOi. Oikawa says the safe word
TsukiYamaKageHina smut
Oikawa cuts himself.
Oikawa's dad visits. MattsunHanaIwaOi
Halloween
KuroKenBokuAka Kenma Angst.
Just a bunch of MattsunHanaIwaOi crap.
Hinata has a sad childhood. KageHina.
MattsunHanaIwaOi they have a child.
IwaOi and DaiSuga catch KageHina
Hinata steals Kageyama's clothes (Kagehina)
Hinata is scared of the dark. KageHina.
KageHina.
MattsunHanaIwaOi the tops are jealous.
Hinata passes out.
I'm taking a break.
IwaOi. Fluff.
KageHina. Docter Au
Iwaoi fluff

Kagehina, Daisuga, and Iwaoi.... again

11K 226 535
By Haikyuu_Ahh

MARRIAGE YEAH.

Ok so basically I had to have Kenma and Hinata friends, so I had to make Kuroo and Kageyama friends, so I also had to make Bokuto and Kageyama friends cause we can't have that pair without each other, and Akaashi is with Bokuto so yeah.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi obviously are friends with Kageyama and Hinata, so is Yachi. 

Since they had friends I had to make Tanaka, Ennoshita, Asahi, and Noya friends with Daichi and Suga cause they need friends.

THIS TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE> I DON'T CARE IF THE WEDDING FOOD ISN'T WEDDING FOOD> I HAD TO WRITE THREE DIFFERENT SPEECHES. THIS TOOK FOREVEr

that is all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last few months have been very interesting. Oikawa and Suga were going crazy with planning the wedding, Hinata kept getting nervous as the days go by, and well Kageyama, Daichi, and Iwaizumi were chill. Kageyama barely got nervous, he was just excited. The night before the wedding everyone was fine. Hinata wasn't nervous and Suga and Oikawa relaxed knowing it will go well.

"Kageyama," Hinata yawns as he sits up in his bed. He looks over and pouts when he doesn't see his soon to be husband. He soon realized what today was and he shot up from his bed. "Finally," Hinata cheers. He grabs his phone and walks out of the room. The wedding was just gonna be in Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's backyard since they had the biggest one. Hinata walks downstairs while stretching his arms.

"Finally," Suga smiles at his son.

"What, I need sleep ok," Hinata smiles and sits down on the couch. "Where's Oikawa?" Hinata asks.

"He went to go get some breakfast," Suga says. "Anyway, what friends did you invite to the wedding?" Suga asks.

"Oh um, Yachi, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Kenma, Akaashi, Bokuto, and Kuroo," Hinata smiles. "Asahi and Noya are coming right?" Hinata asks.

"Yep, and Ennoshita and Tanaka," Suga smiles.

"I'm back," Oikawa yells and walks into the house. "I brought donuts," Oikawa smiles. Hinata's eyes light up and he runs over to Oikawa who quickly walked to the kitchen. "Let me set them down at least," Oikawa chuckles setting them on the table. Hinata quickly grabbed a donut and he starts to eat it.

"How hungry are you?" Suga asks.

"Very," Hinata says.

Oikawa looks at Hinata and chuckles a little. "So we have five hours until we need to be at my house, Suga and I have to get your suit ready, put some makeup on you, and then do your hair," Oikawa says. "So we should start that in 3 and a half hours, I'll do your hair and makeup, and Suga will do the suit," Oikawa smiles.

"What do we need to do with my hair?" Hinata asks.

"We need to get rid of your bedhead, it's even fluffier now," Suga chuckles.

Hinata chuckles as well and picks up another donut. "My suits white right?" Hinata asks.

"Yeah," Suga says.

"Why didn't you wear a dress, It would have been cuter?" Oikawa asks as he grabs donut.

"I mean I would have, but you know what Kageyama would do if he saw me in one," Hinata says.

"Ok, anyway, when are your friends coming?" Oikawa asks quickly changing the subject so he doesn't need to know about his son's sex life.

Hinata was about to say something before there was a knock at the door. He stands up and runs to the door quickly opening it to find Yamaguchi and Yachi. "Hey guys," Hinata smiles.

"Hey," They both say. Hinata lets them in and leads them to the kitchen.

"Hey you two," Suga smiles.

"Hey Mr. Sawamura," Yamaguchi smiles.

"I told you it's Suga, don't make me sound older than I am," Suga chuckles.

"Sorry," Yamaguchi says. Yachi waves and Oikawa smiles.

"Do you guys want any donuts?" Oikawa asks.

"No I'm good," Yachi says.

"Yeah same here," Yamaguchi smiles.

"Well if you want any there here," Oikawa says.

"Let's go to the living room," Hinata says and walks to the living room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama groans when he hears his alarm. He sighs and shuts it off while yawning. "Hinata," Kageyama groans and rolls over expecting to find his boyfriend but instead he fell on his bed. "Ow," Kageyama groans. "Stupid childhood bed," Kageyama yawns. He sighs and stands up while stretching his arms. He grabs his phone and looks to see what day it is. "Oh, shit I forgot," Kageyama yawns and leaves his room. He walks downstairs expecting to see his dad and Daichi but he didn't. He opens the back yard door and sees them setting stuff up.

"Look who's up," Iwaizumi smiles.

"It's still too early," Kageyama yawns.

"Well help us set up at least," Iwaizumi says.

"Nah it's my wedding," Kageyama says while stretching his arms. Iwaizumi quickly gave him a look and Kageyama sighed. "I guess I can help a little," Kageyama grumbles. Daichi chuckles a little at the two and went back to setting up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Into the bedroom Hinata," Oikawa yells. Hinata smiles and grabs Yamaguchi's and Suga's hands. He runs up to his parent's bedroom and sits down on the chair in front of the mirror.

"You nervous?" Yachi asks.

"A little," Hinata sighs. That's when his stomach churned. His eyes go wide and he runs into the bathroom quickly throwing up in the toilet.

"Oh my god, Hinata!!!" Yamaguchi yells and runs to him.

"Yep, not nervous at all," Hinata coughs. He sighs and stands up. "Looks like I threw up the donuts," Hinata mumbles and flushes the toilet. "Yachi, there's a bathroom near my room can you bring my toothbrush and toothpaste?" Hinata asks. Yachi nods and runs off.

"You guys ok?" Suga and Oikawa ask as they walk into the bedroom.

"Hinata threw up!!" Yamaguchi yells.

"I'm not sick," Hinata says.

"Nervous I'm guessing?" Suga asks. Hinata nods and Yachi soon came back in and handed the things to Hinata.

"What are you nervous about?" Oikawa asks. "You guys were destined to get married, you even talked about it when you were a kid," Oikawa smiles. "I mean what's the worse that could happen, Kageyama saying no?" Oikawa asks. Hinata's stomach churns again and he quickly throws up again in the toilet.

"Hinata!!!" Yachi and Yamaguchi yell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When's Kuroo and Bokuto getting here?" Tsukishima asks.

"Don't know," Kageyama says. "Should be soon, but I swear if there late and stress Hinata out I will kill them," Kageyama mumbles.

Tsukishima rolls his eyes and sets his phone down. "Are you gonna get ready?" Tsukishima asks.

"Yeah," Kageyama smiles and stands up from his bed.

"Hey hey hey!!!" Both them here and Kageyama's door gets kicked open.

Kageyama looks over and sees Kuroo and Bokuto. "Finally," Kageyama mumbles.

"There was traffic," Kuroo says. "And we had to drop Kenma and Akaashi off," Kuroo says and sits on Kageyama's bed. "So this is what high school Kageyama's room looks like," Kuroo smirks.

"There's barely anything," Kageyama says as he sets his suit down.

Bokuto picks up a picture and he smiles. "There's a picture of Hinata," Bokuto smiles.

"You guys are really meant for each other," Kuroo smirks. "It's disgusting," Kuroo mumbles.

"Oh shush," Kageyama sighs. "Did you guys bring your suits?" Kageyama asks.

"Yeah, they're in the car," Kuroo says. "Bokuto go get them," Kuroo smiles.

"What no, you get them," Bokuto whines.

"You have the keys," Kuroo says. Bokuto glares at Kuroo but soon leaves the room. "Anyway, Saltyshima, when are you and freckles getting married?" Kuroo asks.

"I don't know, a year, I still need to ask him," Tsukishima says as he stands up. "I left my suit here yesterday, where is it?" Tsukishima asks. Kageyama points to his closet and Tsukishima nods.

"When are you and Kenma getting married?" Kageyama asks quickly changing.

"Don't know either," Kuroo sighs. "My lowerclassman have there lives more together than me," Kuroo groans.

"Were not in school," Tsukishima says and walks out in his suit. "Also, what the hell is this," Tsukishima asks and throws a pair of panties to Kageyama. Kageyama sighs and picks it up.

"Hinata's," Kageyama says and sets it down.

"You freak duo are weird," Tsukishima mumbles.

"Wait, Yamaguchi doesn't wear these?" Kuroo asks. "Kenma does and he would be the last to wear them," Kuroo chuckles.

"I'm not into that, nor is Yamaguchi," Tsukishima says and sits down.

"You guys are missing out," Kageyama mumbles.

"Is Hinata gonna wear a pair to the wedding?" Kuroo asks.

"Yeah," Kageyama smirks. "He was gonna wear a dress, but I can't control myself," Kageyama sighs. Kuroo breaks out into his hyena laugh and Tsukishima snickers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I should be fine now," Hinata smiles.

"Ok, I'm gonna start doing everyone's makeup, Suga take care of your son," Oikawa smiles. "Yachi, your up first," Oikawa cheers. Yachi smiles and sits down.

"Let's go downstairs ok, I'll bring your guys outfits up," Suga smiles and walks downstairs with Hinata.

Hinata sighs and gets a cup of water. "Can't believe it's happening," Hinata sighs.

"It's happening," Suga smiles and hugs his son. They both heard a knock and Suga walked off to go look who it was. Hinata sighs and drinks more water.

"Hey Shoyo," Kenma says.

"Kenma," Hinata smiles and runs over to hug him. He sees Akaashi too and smiles even more. "Akaashi," Hinata says and hugs them both. The two of them smile and hug back.

"Let's go back upstairs you guys, we all need to get ready," Suga smiles holding Yamaguchi's suit and Yachi's dress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama, Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Kuroo walk downstairs to find Iwaizumi and Daichi talking to Tanaka and Ennoshita. "Kageyama!!" Tanaka yells. "It feels like yesterday I saw you and Hinata planning out your childhood wedding," Tanaka laughs.

"Wait, you guys planned out a wedding when you were kids?" Bokuto asks.

"Is it just how you guys imagined it," Kuroo teases. Kageyama glares at the two ignoring Tsukishima's snickers.

"Hinata should be here in about 30 minutes, so everyone to the backyard," Daichi says and walks towards the back door.

Everyone follows behind him and takes seats not wanting to stand just yet. "You don't seem nervous Kageyama," Iwaizumi says as he sits next to his son.

"Cause I'm not," Kageyama says. "Nothing bad is gonna go wrong," Kageyama smiles a little.

"Even I wasn't this calm on my wedding day," Iwaizumi chuckles. "How are you not nervous, you get nervous about ordering food, how?" Iwaizumi asks.

"I know everyone here if people I didn't know showed up I wouldn't probably even wanna do this," Kageyama says.

Iwaizumi laughs a little but stands up. "Ok, I wonder how nervous Hinata is," Iwaizumi says before walking towards Daichi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hinata your turn, we have to make this quick, Suga and I have to be at my house in 20 minutes," Oikawa says. Hinata nods and sits on the chair trying to control his nervousness. "Don't throw up," Oikawa mumbles.

Kenma, Akaashi, Yachi, and Yamaguchi were ready, Suga was putting his suit on, and Oikawa already did his makeup, he just needs to put his suit on. "Yachi you look really pretty," Hinata smiles as he sees her in the mirror.

"Thanks," Yachi smiles. She was wearing a black dress with a yellow bow around her waist. Kenma, Akaashi, and Yamaguchi were wearing black suits with white undershirts, and different colored ties. Kenma had a red tie, Akaashi had a blue one, and Yamaguchi had a green one. They all were matching with there boyfriends while Yachi was just there.

"And we're done," Oikawa smiles. "Be at my house in 10 minutes ok," Oikawa says as Suga walks into the room.

"Oikawa, grab your suit, we need to go, Hinata your suit is in my closet, hanging up," Suga smiles. "See you there," Suga says and he and Oikawa run down the stairs.

Hinata sighs and stands up. "Kenma I need your opinion on something," Hinata smiles and walks to his room. Kenma follows and Hinata is looking through his suitcase. "Which one?" Hinata asks as he holds up two pairs of woman underwear. He had a red pair of lace panties in his right hand, and in his left, he had a black pair that was much smaller.

"Black one," Kenma smirks. Hinata nods and drops the other pair. They go back to everyone else and Hinata walks into his parent's closet.

"So, who's gonna cry first?" Hinata asks as he starts to change.

"Yamaguchi," They all say.

"What, no Yachi will," Yamaguchi whines.

"You cried over a cat just walking on the street the other day," Kenma sighs.

"It was lonely," Yamaguchi whines.

Hinata comes out of the closet laughing a little. "So, how do I look?" Hinata asks. He wore a white suit with a black dress shirt and an orange tie.

"You look great," Yachi smiles.

"Yeah, Kageyama is very lucky," Akaashi says. Hinata chuckles a little and grabs his phone.

"Alright, to the wedding," Hinata cheers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything looks great," Oikawa says as he walks into the backyard. Kageyama looks up at his dad and puts his phone away. "Aw come on, Kageyama, you could have something with your hair," Oikawa whines.

"It looks fine," Iwaizumi says.

Oikawa groans but smiles at his son. "Hinata's gonna be here soon, how do you feel?" Oikawa asks.

"Nervous," Kageyama sighs.

"Finally," Iwaizumi says. "He hasn't been nervous all day," Iwaizumi mumbles.

"Not surprised," Oikawa says. "Our son may be anti-social, but when he's with Hinata it goes all away," Oikawa smiles. "That's why your perfect for each other," Oikawa says quickly fixing Kageyama's tie a little. "Daichi Suga, go wait inside for Hinata," Oikawa yells. He looks over at Kuroo, Tsukishima, and Bokuto sighing. "No one wants to fix there's ties, Jesus," Oikawa mumbles and moves to Tsukishima.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akaashi pulls up to the house and parks the car. "You ready?" Akaashi asks Hinata nods a little his stomach churning a little.

They all get out and Hinata walks into the house. "They're here," Suga yells.

Hinata bites his lip and watches as Kenma and Akaashi walk into the backyard. "I'll see you guys soon," Hinata smiles and watches Yachi and Yamaguchi also walk into the backyard. Suga and Daichi walked into the house and smiled at there son.

"Nervous?" Daichi asks

"Yeah," Hinata chuckles.

"You ready?" Suga asks. Hinata nods and Suga smiles. "Come on then," Suga smiles and walks to the backyard. He runs to his seat seeing how everyone is ready. Daichi grabs his son's arm and the two walk out the back door.

Kageyama smiles at his soon to be husband walking the aisle. Hinata's heart his beating faster as he and Daichi walk down. Oikawa and Suga are hugging each other's arms as they trying not to cry. Daichi lets go of Hinata's arm and Hinata walks to Kageyama. He stands in front of him and smiles wide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now I pronounce you husband and husband," Kageyama and Hinata kiss and everyone cheers. Oikawa and Suga were crying Daichi and Iwaizumi watching them with a sigh.

Hinata pulled away and looks at Kageyama. "I can finally call you my husband," Hinata smiles. Kageyama rolls his eyes and kisses Hinata's head.

Everyone soon walked back into the house and they all sat either in the dining room or the living room. The party portion was simple, they were just gonna eat pizza and people were gonna give speeches, maybe a little dancing even. Hinata and Kageyama sat on the dining room table there friends around them. "You look really pretty," Kageyama smiles.

"You look hot," Hinata says and grabs his hand from under the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, Iwaizumi and I will start the speeches," Oikawa says and stands up. Iwaizumi smiles and he stands up as well.

"Kageyama and Hinata are perfect for each other," Oikawa smiles. "As kids, the two couldn't stand being apart from each other, we had to bring the Sawamura family on all are summer vacation because the two would cry if they didn't see each other every day. I knew from the first time they planned there wedding as kids they were meant for each other," Oikawa chuckles. "Kageyama is very anti-social, anyone who meets him can tell, but when he's with Hinata he's not, they bring a better side out in each other, they are really meant for each other," Oikawa smiles.

"I remember when Kageyama and Hinata were in middle school, Hinata was getting picked on and Kageyama beat the shit out of them, and when someone had said something mean about Kageyama Hinata stuck up for him," Iwaizumi smiles. "I know that you both will protect each other from whatever, and nothing will break you up," Iwaizumi says.

"So, we both really hope you two have a happy marriage," Oikawa smiles before him, and Iwaizumi smiles.

"Thanks," Kageyama and Hinata smile.

"Ok, who's next?" Oikawa asks. Daichi and Suga stand up making Hinata pray they don't say anything embarrassing.

"I know for a fact that both of you will be together till the end, you've never had a terrible fight in your life, besides that one fight I'm not gonna talk about, anyway the fact you guys don't fight much makes me very happy, but that doesn't mean you haven't fought," Suga chuckles. "The longest fight you guys have ever had was a week, it was when you guys were in middle school to, Kageyama had ripped off a stuffed animals head that Hinata had and Hinata didn't talk to Kageyama at all for that time, until Kageyama apologized," Suga smiles. "I know you will have some fights in the future, and it will be over stupid things, and maybe some big things, but you guys will get through it," Suga says.

"Now that you both are on the Japanese volleyball team you will get some hate for being married, but I know you won't care, you'll have a happy life together and I just know it," Daichi smiles. Everyone starts to clap and soon they sit down.

"Thanks," Hinata says with a big smile.

"No more speeches were saving them for later, for now, Oikawa and I found something," Suga smiles. "Here you boys go," Suga says and sets down the time capsule.

"Oh my god I forgot about this," Hinata smiles. Kageyama slowly opened it and he glances at Hinata.

"My sweatshirt?" Kageyama asks and pulls it out.

"What, it was the first one you let me wear," Hinata smiles. Kageyama rolls his eyes and pulls out the photos, letters, and the stuffed bunny and bracelet.

"You guys really made one of these?" Tsukishima snickers.

"Hey, Bokuto, and I made one," Kuroo says. "It's a cool thing," Kuroo mumbles.

"There are more notes than I remember," Kageyama says.

"I wrote a few more," Hinata giggles. Yachi and Yamaguchi had grabbed the photos and started to look through them.

"Aw, you guys were so cute when you were younger," Yachi smiles.

"We know," Hinata chuckles and opens one letter. He smiles as he read through soon laughing. "I planned out our whole wedding not even a week after I met you," Hinata chuckles and hands it to Kageyama.

"You guys planned a bunch of weddings, a lot," Oikawa smirks. Everyone chuckles a little and Hinata rolled his eyes. He looks through another note and smirks at Kageyama.

"I found the note you wrote," Hinata smirks. Yamaguchi quickly looks at it and laughs.

"You were a lot happier as a kid," Yamaguchi smiles.

"What does it say?" Kenma asks.

"Dear future Kageyama, I know your being forced out of your will to write this but it's a good idea, I hope you and Hinata become good at volleyball, if only you become good, force Hinata to be better, you can't leave him, also make sure when you open this box to kill the stuffed bunny, it's stealing your cuddles," Hinata laughs and sets it down. A few people were laughing along with him.

Kageyama had a light blush on his face but sighed. "At least it's not as bad yours," Kageyama smirks.

"What?" Hinata asks. He takes the note and his eyes go wide. "Oh my god," Hinata mumbles. "I remember writing this one, oh god," Hinata says his face red. This one he wrote in middle his third year and lord he wanted to burn it.

"Read it," Yachi says.

"No," Hinata says

"Aw, why not?" Yamaguchi says.

"Give it," Kenma says and grabs it. He starts the read it and soon sets it down. "Yeah no," Kenma mumbles.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and grabs it ignoring the whines from Hinata. "Dear Future Hinata, I hope Kageyama becomes better at sex, I mean I don't even know how it's supposed to feel but it wasn't the best feeling, also I hope you remember your parents found out and lord it's horrible, they won't let us alone even for a minute, it sucks, but at least you can see each other, anyway, hope Kageyama gets better," Kageyama says and many people are laughing. Kuroo and Bokuto are dying while everyone else is close to dying.

"Anyway," Hinata mumbles and picks up another note. He opens it and realizes it's the first note he wrote. "Dear future me, I love love love Kageyama, he's will be my future husband and we will be the best volleyball players in the world, I forced him out of his will to do this cause I thought it would be fun, also I'm gonna be putting my bunny in here cause Kageyama abused it and it needs to be safe, so make sure Kageyama doesn't kill it in the future," Hinata smiles.

"You abused a bunny?" Bokuto asks.

"It's a stuffed animal ok," Kageyama says and holds it up.

Hinata laughs a little but takes it from him. "He hated it, more than anything, I cuddled with it more than him so of course, he was mad," Hinata smiles. Everyone chuckles at this and Hinata looks through more notes. "Dear future me, I'm in high school finally, and Kageyama and I are the best volleyball players ever, we're gonna go pro and I know it, also we made new friends, there's Yamaguchi, best person in the whole world, he's great, there's Tsukishima, he's interesting, there's Yachi who kissed Kageyama but she didn't mean it, there's Kenma and Kageyama is kinda jealous by him and I have no idea why, and then there's Bokuto and Kuroo, there funny very funny and very good at volleyball, and Akaashi, quiet but he has to deal with Bokuto so yeah," Hinata smiles at this and Bokuto gasps.

"You had to deal with me?" Bokuto asks Akaashi.

"Who doesn't," Tsukishima mumbles. Bokuto whines and soon Hinata starts to put the stuff away.

"That was nice," Hinata smiles and shuts the box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the night goes on a few people got a little drunk. But it didn't matter they were all having fun. Dancing happened a little which didn't go well for Kageyama since he can't dance at all. Soon enough everyone started to leave. "Yamaguchi, can you drive us to the hotel?" Hinata asks a little drunk.

"Yeah sure," Yamaguchi smiles.

"Us too," Bokuto yells.

Hinata chuckles and goes off to his parents. "Thanks for the party, we'll be here for breakfast tomorrow," Hinata smiles and hugs his parents.

"Alright," Suga chuckles. Kageyama waves bye to his parents and they walk out of the house. A few people got into Yamaguchi's car and he Yamaguchi drove to the hotel.

"Thanks," Kuroo says and drags Kenma to the room. Bokuto waves and Akaashi and him walk into there room as well.

"See you tomorrow," Hinata smiles and runs into the room with Kageyama. "I'm horny, sex now," Hinata smiles.

Kageyama rolls his eyes and chuckles. "I can finally have sex with my husband," Kageyama smirks making Hinata chuckles.

"You will be having a lot of it tonight," Hinata smirks and pulls Kageyama into a kiss.

I tried. This took forever to make and I tried my best.

anyway thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 583 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...
69.8K 650 29
I'll write so much fluff, it'll be disgusting. But depending on my mood, I might write angst and if you're lucky, some smut too. It will of course, a...
115K 1.6K 36
Oneshots that I've written for Haikyuu!! ༶•┈┈⛧ From Old to New ⛧┈┈•༶ ↪ Original ↪ Some may be inspired by songs, taken from real-life experiences and...
14.8K 263 21
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...