Her Humanity

By AnnShree04

Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the... More

A/N
I N T R O | C H A R A C T E R S
P A R T 01
P R E F A C E
C H A P T E R 01
C H A P T E R 02
C H A P T E R 03
C H A P T E R 04
C H A P T E R 05
C H A P T E R 06
C H A P T E R 07
C H A P T E R 08
C H A P T E R 09
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
P A R T 02
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
P A R T 03
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
E P I L O G U E
A/N

C H A P T E R 22

8.1K 164 26
By AnnShree04

*R O S E's P O V*

I'm sitting in the hospital bed freaking out. I don't remember what happened for us to wreck. I look at my phone to find it perfectly fine. I turn it on to find million calls and text messages from my dad, Bella, and my Cullen family.

I decide to call my dad first. When he answers he's freaking out.

"Dad calm down I'm fine." I say to him.

"Rose you could have been seriously hurt." Dad says.

"I know and I'm not. You don't have to come down here. Daddy I promise I'm fine." I say trying to calm him down.

"Unfortunately I can't come to New Orleans, but Bella and Edward are coming." Dad says.

"I'm really sorry." I say to him.

"No need to apologize baby. I just care that your ok." I look up when the Mikaelson's walk in. "I have to go Rose. Call me if anything happens."

"I will." I say hanging up. I look at them. "I want to leave this damn hospital room." I say pulling at the IV needle.

"Rose stop." Kol day

"I'm a vampire why am I here." I say looking at them.

"Because you fainted." Rebekah says.

"I know." I whine. Hayley walks up and sits down on the side of the bed. She squeezes
my hand. "Can't y'all compel them to let me go home?"

My phone goes off. I look down to find Edward's name flashing.

"What room are you in?" He asks.

"Your here?" I ask.

"Yeah. What room?" He asks again.

"I honestly have no clue."

"Edward I found it." Bella says. I hang up and spot my sister with tears in her eyes. Hayley stands up and walks towards Elijah. Bella sits down beside me.

Edward walks in. He looks at the Mikaelson's and Marcel suspiciously before walking over to me.

"I'm still surprised that you came." I say to Edward. He smiles at me and then takes my hand sitting on the other of the bed.

"Your my niece Rosie. And plus I had to check on you for Rosalie. She was going insane but Alice needed her."

"Then why are you here?" I ask Bella. "Aren't you supposed to be telling Alice what you like and don't like?"

"All I care about is marrying Edward. I don't care about the ceremony or the dress." Bella says looking at me. "And we will be leaving tomorrow."

"I just compelled the nurse." Nik says walking in with Finn behind him.

"Klaus." Rebekah says not agreeing to what he did.

"She wants to leave. Let her leave. And plus she will heal soon. Hopefully." Nik says smirking.

"Thank you!" I yell. "Take these stupid things out!"

Nik laughs. Edward takes the IV out slowly. I look at Edward to find him thinking about something.

"What is it?" I ask standing up. Hayley hands me a change of clothes.

"I'll tell you later." I nod my head.

I walk into the bathroom lock the door and turn the sink on. I look in the mirror at myself. Tears start forming in my eyes.

I call Sofia. "Hey Rosie? I heard what happened. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry I missed the rehearsals." I say taking a deep breath.

"It's all good. You just get better ok? I'll see you tomorrow." We hang up. I take a deep breath and slide down the door. I hold my head in my hands and sob silently.

"Rose?" I hear Nik's voice. He knocks on it. "Rose, are you ok?"

"Why isn't she answering?" Edward says.

"Rose!" Nik yells. I change into the it outfit.

"Nik! Give her some time." Rebekah yells.

I stand up and clean myself up. I put on a maroon pencil skirt and a grey long sleeve shirt. I have a red plaid scarf. I tuck the shirt in and pull on grey thigh high boots. I pull my hair into a high low look. I turn the sink off and unlock the door.

"Here." Hayley says handing me my makeup bag.

"You are a life saver." I say squeezing her hand.

"You want me to help you?" She asks. I nod my head. She smiles and then walks into the bathroom with me. She helps me do my makeup and just sits there in the silence with me.

She does my makeup very simple with a nude eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

"Thank you." I say smiling at her.

"Of course." She squeezes my hand before walking out.

We both walk out of the bathroom. I see Edward signing papers for me and speaking to the doctor.

"Hello Rose." The doctor says smiling.

"Thank you for helping me." I say smiling.

"No problem Rose. Just take it easy and maybe not take a Uber." He says jokingly.

"Yeah. I won't." I say smiling. The doctor turns to Edward.

"I'll send these to Forks General to Doctor Carlisle like you asked." He says. They shake hands he smiles at me before leaving the room.

"You ready?" Nik says walking back in.

"Yeah. Are y'all staying in the Compound?" I ask.

Edward smiles and shakes his head yes. I walk up to him. He opens his arms knowing what I want without having to read my mind. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head against his chest.

"You have a thing for wrecks don't you?" He whispers in my ear.

"This one wasn't my fault." I say back. I pull away and smile.

"Be more careful Thorn." Bella says walking up and running a hand through my hair.

"I will." I say looking at her. She wraps her arms around my shoulders. I wrap mine around her waist. After I pull away we follow Nik out of the hospital and into the car. Edward and Bella get in the backseat I climb in the front with Nik.

"We need to talk." Nik says when we drive off and Bella and Edward have started talking.

"We will." I say looking at him.

He nods his head and then drives into the compound garage. We jump out and I walk straight to the kitchen. I open the fridge looking for blood bags.

"Nik!" I yell when I don't find any. I open the freezer to not find any there either.

"Yes love?" He asks walking in with Edward and Bella behind him.

"Blood bag?" I ask smirking. He walks through a door beside the fridge.

"Rose." He says. I walk in to find it full of fridges. "This is our blood bank."

"Nice." I say looking around. "Have and B positive?"

"Yep." He hands me a blood bag out of a fridge.

"Thanks." I take off the tab and drink it. I feel my face vamping out halfway through the bag and then going back to normal.

"Woah." Nik says looking at me when it does it again. "Does your face do that all the time?"

"Yeah. Even when I drink from the vein." I say throwing the empty blood bag in the trash can. "We will talk tonight ok?" I say squeezing his arm.

"Go spend time with your sister. I have something to take care of with Marcel." Nik says. He kisses my forehead before leading me out of the room. I walk into the kitchen to find Bella and Edward sitting at the bar.

"You hungry Bella?" I ask her opening the fridge and pulling a jug of cold coffee.

"No I'm good." She says. I pull the liquid creamer out.

"So what did you have to tell me Edward?" I ask turning to them when I'm done making my coffee.

"The family has been researching. Carlisle has a family member in Denali researching as well. And we've found something. Your a hybrid we all figured that out. Carlisle was researching the day you left and we found out that you can still have kids." Edward says smiling. I look at him with wide tear filled eyes.

"Really?" I ask in shock. He nods his head smiling. "But how?"

"You still have human blood running through your veins along with vampire. Carlisle noticed how your human characteristics show more then your vampire side. We've all noticed. I spoke to Elijah a few minutes ago. He said he's been noticing as well along with the rest of the family."

"Ok. I feel like I'm cheating every vampire in existence because they can't have kids but I can."

"It's a surprise but it's also a good thing." Edward squeezes my hand with a smile. "Which means one day I'll be a great uncle."

I laugh at his comment. Bella smiles at me and Edward. We make conversation the entire time. I pick on Bella and make her blush every now and then. Edward tells stories of before he met Bella and I. It was really nice to see them even if I will be going home on Wednesday.

It's nighttime. Bella and Edward are in the guest room across the compound and I'm leaning against the balcony of my room. I look up when I hear a gentle knock. I smile at Nik. He walks and leans against the railing beside me.

It's quiet for a few moments Nik and I both getting our thoughts in order. I look at Nik to find him staring at the lights bellow.

"I'm a bad person Rose." He says breaking the silence. "I've done bad things. I've got enemies everywhere. You being near me is putting yourself in danger."

"Then let me be in danger Nik. You might have done bad things but so has every other person I've met." I say looking at him. He hasn't looked away from the streets below.

"But I have a thousand years on me." He looks at me finally. "There is a war ragging in New Orleans. It's not safe for you here."

"It's not safe for me anywhere. There is stuff going on in Mystic Falls and who knows what's gonna happen when Bella and Edward get married." I say standing up straight. "No where on this earth is safe for me. I've wrecked twice in the span of a month."

"And one of them got you killed." Nik says.

"I've never felt more alive in my life Nik. Being a hybrid is amazing. I'll get to live forever."

"But anything could happen with you around my family."

"Let me take those risks because your family every member besides your parents are my best friends. Kol is like my brother I've never had. Finn is like my person I can be quiet and just enjoy the silence with. Elijah is my therapist. Rebekah is my fashion diva. She's the one that helps me with my outfits. And Hayley is my second sister. You Nik are my best friend. Your not getting rid of me because you have people that wish you were dead. I'm happy Nik."

He doesn't say anything but walks away. I watch him walk through the room and out the door. I look around and then decide I need to get out of this house. I grab my purse and phone.

I google karaoke bars in New Orleans. I find one near the quarter and decide to enjoy myself and relieve stress. I walk into the bar to find it packed and see a person on stage with a microphone in his hand. I look at him real close to realize it's James.

He smiles at me and ushers me up. The people around him look at me and create a path for me. I walk up to the stage. James takes my hand and helps me onto the stage.

"We are gonna sing a duet for you guys." James says. He looks at me and we discuss a song. When we pick one he pulls the song up on the screen.

"You can feel it, I can feel it
Like we're both awake and dreaming
There's nowhere else we'd rather be
We're making our own history

'Cause we're a page turner
Heart murmur, science fiction fantasy
We can go to the moon and back
To the moon and back
Without ever leaving

We're right here and we're gonna write the story
Written in the stars like graffiti can't ignore it
Light years and you'll see the comets falling
This is the moment where it all began

They'll see it written in the stars
We were here
We were here

Every single hero has to start out
Looking like me and you
So never mind excuses
We can do this if we really want to

Yeah, we can go all around the world
All around the world
And we're not even dreaming

We're right here and we're gonna write the story
Written in the stars like graffiti can't ignore it
Light years and you'll see the comets falling
This is the moment where it all began

They'll see it written in the stars
We were here
We were here

We're right here, right here
Written in the stars, stars
We're right here
Written in the stars, stars

We're right here and we're gonna write the story
Written in the stars like graffiti can't ignore it
Light years and you'll see the comets falling
This is the moment where it all began

They'll see it written in the stars
We were here
We were here."

We smile at the love the audience gave us. "Another one?" He smirks and then change the song. That's how the night went James and I switched out throughout the night singing together or separate until they kicked us out. Little did I know that Nik and the others were going crazy looking for me at the Compound.

*Vote and Comment...💜*

*R O S E's O U T F I T*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 173 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
14K 221 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...
1.4M 47.9K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
11.2K 339 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...