Don't Limit Herro

By notmynamenamename

Miami Heat star, Tyler Herro, learns how to be rich and famous on and off the court. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

1.1K 24 12
By notmynamenamename

"Wait wait wait wait wait. So you're moving in with someone who's not your boyfriend and someone who you met maybe a couple weeks ago."

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds bad."

"Can you get me an Advil. There should be some in the compartment in front if you."

"Okay. Why?"

"You give me head aches."

I reached into the compartment and gave him an Advil.

"When are you gonna tell your parents?"

"If they ask, which they won't, I'm living with you and Josh."

"What do you mean they won't?  You didn't tell them about the apartment?!"

"You know how they are!  They're so overprotective.  They'll get worried and they shouldn't have to worry about me."

We started to get to his apartment.  "We're here, which means this conversation is over.  Thank god."  Matt said.

We got inside the building and started going up the elevator.

"Last time I was here, I got handcuffed and shoved into the back of a cop car."

Matt rolled his eyes. We got to the apartment and went inside. I lied down on the couch.

"You seem really pissed off, Matt."

"I'm not pissed. I just think you're being dumb, but you can learn from your own mistakes."

"Cut it out, dude."

He grabbed a water. "By the way, did you and Tyler have sex yet?"

"No."

"Wow you're really doing things in a weird order here."

"Plenty of people move in together and don't have sex."

"Most of those people are friends who cannot be sexually attracted to each other or related."

"Whatever. What time is it?"

He looked at his phone. "Almost 4:00.  Why?"

"I'm hungry.  I haven't had lunch yet."

"What did you want?"

"Anything."

"I'll make you some spaghetti and meatballs."

"Yes!"

Matt and I were having dinner when Josh showed up.

"What's up my dudes?" Josh said when he walked in. He had his suit case and in one hand.

"A lot." Matt said.

"Why? What happened?" Josh asked.

"You wanna tell him Mrs. Herro?"

I rolled my eyes. "Tyler asked me to move in with him and I said yes."

Josh looked a little shocked, but then fine. "Congratulations."

"What do you mean?! Isn't it too fast?" Matt was quick to jump in.

"Who cares? Have you seen the way Tyler looks at her? They'll be fine."

"Thank you." I said.

We finished our dinner and I plugged my phone into an outlet before I went to sleep. I crashed on the couch.

I woke up early.  It was 8:40.  I showered and got changed into fresh clothes. I got out and had some cereal and then just watched Netflix until Josh came out.

"Yo, (Y/N)." He said.

"Hey."

"Are you going to the game tonight or...?"

"No. I was just planning on watching it on TV."

"Well Matt and I are going to watch the game here with Brooke if you wanna watch with us."

Brooke was a from the University of Miami.  She is around 5ft 7 inches and blonde.  She is super white and skinny.  She has an annoying high pitched voice and can be so stupid and annoying at times.

"I'll see what my plans are."

I had no other plans, but I don't know if I can deal with Brooke right now.

I just went on Netflix and Hulu all day until eventually the game was about to start.

Brooke, Matt, and Josh were sitting on the couch and I wanted to get out of there.

Brooke started speaking. "I just don't get basketball so you guys are gonna need to explain everything that's going on." She had such a punchable face.

Once the starters were being announced, she started speaking again.  "Who are they playing?"

"The Jazz."  Josh said.

I motioned first Josh to come over to me and I pulled him aside and started whispering to him.  "Is there a certain reason you invited her?  Her voice is pissing me off."

"Just because she doesn't know a lot about basketball, doesn't make her annoying."

"You're trying time date her aren't you?"

"Whaaaaa-"

"Why?"

"I'm bored.  Just let me have my fun."

"Fine."

He went back to the couch and I stood behind. Utah won tip-off.

"Wait so... is a three pointer worth three points?" She asks. Matt and I exchanged a look.

"Yes." Josh said.

Tyler got subbed in for Kendrick Nunn. Brooke started speaking again. "Who's he? He's cute. I would get with him."

Matt started to chuckle. Josh spoke. "That's Tyler Herro. He's a rookie."

"What does rookie mean?"

"I'm gonna kill myself." I said.

She looked confused. "It's his first year in the nba." Josh answered.

Tyler finally made his first shot after missing his first three attempts. I was so into the game that I forgot that the most annoying creature was in front of me.

"Yay! He made a goal!" Brooke yelled.

"I hope that was a joke." Matt said.

"Don't listen to them. (Y/N) is just mad that she's in a messy relationship and Matt is mad that he is not part of that messy relationship."

"What? What makes you think that?" Matt asked.

"You seem to be really jealous of Tyler." Josh said.

"I'm looking out for a friend!"

"Wait... Who's Tyler?" Brooke asked.

"Okay enough, everyone!" I ended things before people actually started fighting.

"I hope (Y/N) isn't dating that Tyler," she pointed at the TV, "because he's mine."

"Don't worry. They're not." Matt said and then looked at me as if to rub it in.

The game ended and Tyler played really well and got 17 points.

"Josh, you are like the best friend ever. Thanks for inviting me." Brooke said as she walked out the apartment.

Once the door closed, I started laughing at him.

"Maybe invite someone with more than two brain cells next time." I said.

I was feeling tired so I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and saw I had a text from Tyler.

Tyler: Be there at 4

Today I was going to move in with him, but I also wanted to become official today. I felt slightly uncomfortable realizing that I was moving in with someone who I wasn't even officially dating yet.

I checked the clock. It was 9:40. I had so much time. I started making sure all my boxes were ready to go.

Matt walked out of his room and into the kitchen.  He seemed really angry.  He started pouring himself some lucky charms.

"You good?"  I asked.

"Yeah."

"You don't seem good."

"I'm fine.  Josh just got on my nerves last night after you went to bed."

"How?"

"He kept saying stupid things."  Are you good to go for today?"

"Yeah.  Everything's packed."

"When is he coming?"

"Afternoon.  He usually has practice in the morning."

"Okay, well I probably can't help because I'm going to the beach with a couple friends later."

"That's fine.  I think we'll be fine on our own."

Josh came out.  Things got quiet.  I decided to get changed and leave.

I went on a walk to clear my mind. I still had so much time until I could finally move in and I didn't know what Josh and Matt were fighting about.

Eventually 4:00 rolled around and Tyler came and packed my stuff into his Jeep. Josh and Matt weren't home when I got there.

Tyler finished putting the last box in his trunk and as he was closing it, I started speaking.

"So, this is kind of a stupid question, but I have to ask."

"Alright then. What is it?"

"Are we dating?" I felt like slapping myself across the face and I couldn't explain why.

He laughed. "I don't know. You tell me."

We started to get in the car. "I know I wouldn't see anyone else right now. Would you?"

He looked at me as if I just asked the dumbest question in the world. "No. You know, I feel like we should've had this conversation before we decided to move in together."

I laughed. He started driving. "Yeah, probably."

"I think I get what you're asking. (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend."

I was not expecting that, which sounds stupid, but I don't know what I was expecting. It took me a few seconds to respond. "The exclusive kind?" Matt would've punched me in the face for that one.

Tyler laughed. "Yes, the exclusive kind."

Obviously, I said yes. I was really excited.

We moved everything in and finally threw out the ugly brown boxes. There wasn't a lot to bring in, but Tyler definitely looked good doing it.

Once we finished, Tyler looked at me and smiled. "We're done."

I smiled back. "What do we do now?"

"I mean..." He smiled and grabbed my waist and continued, "I know what I wanna do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 53
๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :)
9.6K 466 26
"Love makes reality invisible and no one around you can understand why you do the things you do, for something that can cause you so much pain. Becau...
121K 2.4K 22
from just a celebrity crush to something so much more and it all started with an interview. "if you could shoot your shot at any celebrity who would...
63.1K 4.4K 42
FINISHED IN 2017. in which tyler grew up and fell in love with josh before he moved to california and became famous for acting, and brendon is tyler'...