๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ต; noren...

By sungchan_sunday_

[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] His finger trailed along the younger's jaw teasingly as he muttered, "You're pushing my... More

~arm's length~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty one~
~twenty two~
~twenty three~
~twenty four~
~twenty five~
~twenty six~
~twenty seven~
~twenty eight~
~twenty nine~
~thirty~
~thirty one~
~thirty two~
~thirty three~
~thirty four~
~thirty five~
~thirty six~
~thirty seven~
~thirty eight~
~thirty nine~
~forty one~
~forty two~
~forty three~
~forty four~
~forty five~
~forty six~
~forty seven~
~forty eight~

~forty~

4.2K 306 205
By sungchan_sunday_

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Switch off the light," Renjun reminded Jaemin as he slid under the sheets of the double bed. Jaemin nodded while pulling his shirt over his head, needing to change first.

Renjun, hoping to distract himself, grabbed his book off his nightstand and started to read, pulling his knees up to his chest and attempting to focus.

Jaemin wasn't subtle though, constantly pacing around while looking for something to wear. The Chinese male's eyes couldn't stay trained on the words in front of him, instead eyeing the perfect example of a human being.

"What are you even doing?" He finally asked, irritated with himself for how weak-willed he was.

"No shirt," Jaemin muttered quietly, trying the drawers which required him to bend over and make all his back muscles move in perfect synchronisation.

"Dear god!" Renjun hissed, "Please just use one of mine, I beg you! S-stop walking around half naked."

The blonde turned to him with a frown, though a sudden eureka moment hit him. "Jeno's room."

The older panicked, getting even worse ideas if Jeno saw Jaemin's perfect body. "I'm sure it's not in there...."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, using sign language since his throat was starting to hurt. "I remember putting it there when I was in there last night."

"Why?! Why would you do such a thing?"

The younger couldn't understand why Renjun was being so weird, why he was getting irritated with everything he said. The Chinese finally snapped though.

"I'll go and get it. You wait here."

Jaemin didn't like that idea either though, since Renjun was only in one of his huge hoodies, the hem pooling around his lower thighs.

"But I can do it myself."

"No...." the other whined, "Y-you're not wearing a top."

"Well you're dressed like a child!"

"Teenagers can wear oversized clothes too, you know! And Jeno doesn't see me like he sees you, anyway."

"You know that's not true!"

"Isn't it? Between seeing my legs or your abs, I'm sure we both know what he'd prefer."

"STOP BITCHING AND GRAB THE SHIRT!" Jeno suddenly yelled from the other bedroom, "EITHER WAY, NEITHER OF YOU ARE GETTING LAID TONIGHT!"

Jaemin paused, glancing at Renjun who looked back at him with equal surprise until they were bursting out with laughter. Both falling to the bed, they were almost reduced to tears and left breathless.

"I forgot he could hear us," Renjun panted, still giggling at regular intervals.

Jaemin hummed in agreement, trying to regain his composure but thinking about what Jeno had said and falling back into fits of giggles.

The said male stormed out of his room with heavy footsteps and threw the door of the double bedroom open. He tossed the t-shirt at Jaemin aggressively and shook his head with disbelief.

"What the hell, guys? I leave you for twenty minutes and you're already fighting over who I find more attractive?"

"Your answer being?" Renjun cheekily retorted, earning a nudge from Jaemin.

Jeno massaged his temples. "Doesn't matter. It really doesn't. Renjun is pretty and Jaemin is handsome. Anyway, stop arguing, it's already eleven."

Renjun tuned out after the complement though, blushing and smiling at the realisation that the younger found him pretty. Jaemin too was off in his own world.

"You two are so weird," Jeno muttered, closing the door behind him and leaving the pair to snap out of it.

"I need to get a grip," the oldest finally muttered when he noticed how whipped he really was for the brunette.

Jaemin shrugged, "I like this feeling. How about you tell me I'm good looking and make my day even better?"

"Nice try," Renjun snickered.

"Ugh, why won't you believe me? I've told you at least a hundred times now."

"I just don't think you could possibly love me like you do him. You're trying to create an explanation in your head for why you don't like Jeno and I together. It's simple rivalry."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is, Jaemin," the Chinese pressed. "And even if you love me, what am I supposed to do with that? I like Jeno!"

Jaemin glowered angrily, feeling his heart crack each time the other opened his cocky mouth. Not only was he clearly trying to push Jaemin's feelings away because it was him who couldn't deal with them, but he was attempting to convince the blonde that he was 'confused'.

Jaemin was not confused.

Letting his anger get the best of him, he stomped over to the shorter boy and pushed him against the wall, breathing heavily and seeing red.

"Hey, calm down," Renjun hissed, trying to shove him back but instead getting caged in by Jaemin's strong arms.

"Stop," the younger whispered hoarsely, begging Renjun to be kinder. To stop being so harsh on him, when all he ever was, was honest.

"What are you doing?" The older enquired worriedly, placing his hands against the other's chest and staring him in the eyes. "I'll get Jeno."

"Jeno, Jeno, Jeno," Jaemin spat irritatedly, "I'm right here. I'm in front of you."

Renjun could feel his heart racing, the blood rushing to his ears as Jaemin leaned in so damn closely. His hands weakly attempted to push him away, but even he could tell he wasn't as against this as he should've been.

"I like you more than he does," Jaemin muttered so quietly, sending a shiver down Renjun's spine which was pressed against the wall as far as it could go. "He can't even tell how he feels."

"Look who's suddenly talkative. Does it really take this much for you to try?"

Shutting him up, the blonde quickly pressed his lips against the other's, listening as Renjun gasped out and tightened his hands around Jaemin's bare shoulders.

God, put a shirt on, Renjun thought to himself in the heat of the moment, the warmth of the younger's skin making him melt like an ice cream.

Jaemin daringly lowered his hands to sit on the older's hips, and his tongue traced his lower lip.

We should stop, the Chinese continued to think, but none of what his brain was yelling at him was computing with his body.

Just as he started to really give in, humming lightly into the kiss, the door beside them flew open again, producing Jeno who was mid question.

"-and I thought I'd give this a try-" the brunette cut off, eyes widening as Renjun shoved Jaemin off him and panicked.

"J-Jeno," he gasped, "We were-he was, uh, this isn't-"

"I should probably wait and ask tomorrow," the younger pursed his lips, feeling out of place as Jaemin stared at him questioningly. Almost looking for some sort of reaction.

"Jeno, please," Renjun tried again, tugging Jeno's arm. "Say something."

"What do you want me to say? You were kissing each other!"

"Oh god......"

Jaemin sighed, pulling his shirt off the bed and putting it on. "Sleep."

"Wow, you're so helpful!" Renjun snapped.

Jeno actually nodded in agreement, "No, he's right. We're all tired, it's been a long day.....we should get some sleep."

"But.....did that not bother you?" The oldest frowned, watching as Jeno turned to leave.

He shrugged, "Of course it did. I'm just not a drama queen at heart."

"Then, I don't know, yell at us or something!" Renjun begged, needing closure. He had no idea what was happening in his heart or in his mind, and he wanted someone to spell it out to him so desperately. He could feel the distinct sensation of the backs of his eyes burning again. "Please......just say something...."

Jaemin picked him up into a comforting hug and shoed Jeno away. "He'll be fine. Sleep."

"Kay," the older nodded, watching as Renjun didn't fight the blonde as both crawled into bed.

Those two need to sort their shit out, Jeno shook his head, I can't do anything with them if they can't work it out themselves.

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 696 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
2.6K 163 11
ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ”ช ๊’ฑ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™€ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ป๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
604K 31.5K 97
[h.rj x dream] เณƒโ€โžท in which renjun moves into a new apartment, and the tenants in the surrounding rooms share a relationsh...
34.2K 1.3K 38
โ there's something not quite right if you enjoy kissing your friend more than your boyfriend โž โ†ณ or in which jaem...