MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

4.Strip

954 43 24
By CognizantMind

"Jungkook Oppa!" Irene splurted his name out.

Jungkook is Irene's elder brother and Suga's most trusted and intimate employee. He has mastered everything in that company, he is so competent that in the absence of Suga, he wishes to handover everything to Jungkook. He is good at everything at he does, by everything I mean everything.

"Where were you, little sister?" Jungkook is splayed on the couch in the same manner as Suga was. The difference was Suga had his head tilt with an expression of interest and Jungkook has a mood of outrage.

"I-I.." Irene couldn't speak she stuttered.

"I what?" Jungkook exploded.

"I went to a birthday party," Irene said abruptly. She knows she can't afford to fabricate things in front of Jungkook because she always gets caught, but it seemed she had a plan in her mind.

"Uh-huh! Whose party, Irene?" Jungkook's elbows now rest on his knees and eye staring at her little sister. He can smell the lie but he decided to examine her and have some fun.

"Her!" Irene yanked Annastasia to the front.

The girl now standing in front of a furious man is all flustered, she was now a part of her lie.

Jungkook gazed at Annastasia, looking at her from head to toe. Making her apprehensive by those eyes. The way he looks at her is clear that he has never looked at someone like that.

"Tell Oppa that we went to your birthday party." Irene propelled Annastasia forward.

"Y-yes! I was born today ." she let out in nervousness. She isn't someone to behave like that. Boys pee in their pants in front of her, but as Jungkook was Irene's elder brother, she was deterred.

Irene pinched Annastasia on her back, asking her to look natural while lying.

"Where was this birthday party?" Jungkook stood up from his seat, unloosen his red tie and walked towards them.

Both the girls were timid and were about to breakdown by his presence all around their body. Irene would breakdown because she senses the anger inside his brother, and Annastasia feels profoundly hot because she can't resist his biceps that are popping out from his folded shirt. He is tall, sturdy and handsome as hell. Even though she loathes men except for Jin, but she can't ignore a promising looking human.

"I asked, where was your birthday party?" Jungkook was now standing in front of Irene, just like Suga did.

"A-at .."

"At Suga's nightclub,"he answered on behalf of her.

Irene wasn't surprised because she already knew that Suga probably must have called him and told everything.

"O-oppa am s-sorry." Irene held her ears.

"Your room, now! You are grounded for a week. Only college, no hanging out with friends, Nothing!" Jungkook shouted and Irene nodded her head like an obedient sister. Annastasia couldn't handle that intense scene anymore. She is a maverick, so she isn't going to stand her friend being a weakling.

"Excuse me! But you can't order her like that."

Jungkook pushed his tongue against the inside of his right cheek and moved his angry gaze from Irene to Annastasia.

"Irene! To your room right now!" Jungkook pointed at the stairs while glowering at Annastasia.

As soon as Irene strode to her room, Jungkook walked close to Annastasia.

"Who the hell do you think you are to tell me that?"

Annastasia frowned, she couldn't believe this attitude of Irene's brother. "I am her friend."

"I am her brother first then you are her friend, so you don't have any right over her."

Annastasia clasped her hands behind her body and leaned towards Jungkook," Ya! In a male chauvinistic society, how will a girl have any rights." She asserted.

Jungkook objected as he didn't like that accusation." I'm not a chauvinist. Whatever I do is for her betterment ."

Annastasia crossed her hands over chest and rolled her eyes skyward.

Jungkook had a long day, and he doesn't want to argue. He isn't a bad guy, it's just that the work took over him. He finally realizes his behaviour as Annastasia stands there with a pissed-off expression, "Look, I am sorry, it's just that I was busy." he sighed and then forwarded his hand," Hello, I'm Jungkook, Irene's elder brother."

The tensed face of Annastasia cooled down and she forwarded her hand to hold his, "I'm Annastasia. Nice to meet you,"

As soon as Jungkook heard that name the smile from his face faded away. He took back his hand.

The girl standing in front of him was confused as fuck. Jungkook could see that, but he had to be sure that this is the same Annastasia that they were rummaging all over the world.

"You're here in Seoul, for?" he asked, anticipating an answer that he doesn't want her to say, but...

"I was actually fired from my job and as it wasn't safe for me to search for a job in New York, I came back here. "

Jungkook gulped down the saliva. His adam's apple moved up and down. He unleashed his tie completely and tossed it on the couch. Annastasia noticed it and wasn't feeling sure why he was behaving like that.

He knew why and how everything had happened. He has to initiate the action. Suga is his old friend, even though Annastasia is his sister's best friend, he can't see Suga's years down quest fail.

"D-did you get any job?" Jungkook inquired in uncertainty.

"No! Sir. I am still looking for it."

"Oh! Don't call me sir, I believe we both are of the same age, Irene had told me about you. So, uhmm..we have a post of secretary empty in our company, would you like to try for it?."

"Irene had adviced me to , but I am not sure because I am just a graduate in arts."

" Don't worry , just come for the interview . We will see after that."

"Okay!" Annastasia bows down. " Thank you so much Jungkook!"

"Never mind, it's already too late, you should better sleep, we are going early tomorrow."

Annastasia nods and goes back to the guest room.

The next day, everybody has woken up early. Jungkook always does to go to the office and Irene does for her college, Annastasia did to start a new day in her life.

Irene is already all set slumped down on the bed and gawking at her gorgeous friend while she is engaged with her looks.

"Irene! How do I look?" Annastasia asks as she stands full ready, head to toe.

"You look better than any mortal man deserves," Irene declares, her palms beneath her head, supporting it.

"Aww!" Annastasia hugs her friend."I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't there."

"You'd be still that hot," Irene replied, and both of them finally got down to the living room.

Jungkook is already waiting for the girls. As he sees Annastasia walk down the stairs, for a second his eyes are fixated upon her. He is captivated by her beauty.

How could someone be so beautiful, I hope this beauty is strong enough to handle what's coming ahead for her.

"Let's go!" Irene says excitedly.

All of them get back to their garage.

"Anna! I am going to college. Where are you coming to?" Irene asks as she sees her friend walk her way.

"Annastasia come over here. I'll give you a lift to the Company." Jungkook opens the door for her while being in his seat.

Annastasia nods and gets back to Jungkook's car.

The drive starts, Jungkook can't help but make a conversation. " So! Are you nervous?"

"No! I'm never nervous about anything. Just these documents, would they be enough, is what bothers me."

Jungkook doesn't answer but only looks at her, Those documents aren't of no use. You will get the job even if you had nothing.

His eyes then shift to Annastasia's exposed legs, when she keeps her documents in the back seat. Skin so creamy, but he isn't tempted to touch it. He doesn't do anything but stares. Annastasia notices it. It's nothing new for her. But as he is her best friend's brother, this kind of gets uncomfortable.

"*Ahem*" She clears her throat, Jungkook flinches and focuses on the road.

"So! You were a model?"

"Not a model, but the top model." She lets out.

Jungkook chuckles over that answer, " You make me remember someone close to me ."

Annastasia averts her eyes from the road to him," And who is that Mr Jungkook?"

"My boss, whom you will meet at any second."

"Oh! But the hiring manager takes the interview, right?"

"You will know who does what, have patience ."

They arrive at the office. Architecturally impressive structure with sleek steel and glass exterior. Jungkook Parks the car right in front of the enormous entrance. They walk out of it and Jungkook tosses the keys to the guard to park his car.

"Ready to begin a new journey of your life," Jungkook says to the girl who is all beaming.

"Yes!" she replies in jubilance.

"Follow me!"

Annastasia follows Jungkook. They walk towards the elevator in the middle of the office. As she is walking to the elevator, she feels eyes and eyes. That is natural and normal for her but the awkward thing is she doesn't see a single woman in the building.

They get inside the elevator and it reaches the top floor.

The door opens.

"There you go, go straight ahead, you will see a black door, there's the one who will take your interview.

"Thanks, Jungkook!" She bows down.

"Your welcome ." Jungkook smiles but he isn't happy. He feels Annastasia is a nice girl, and whatever that is going to happen, she doesn't deserve it but it's her fate now. Nobody can ignore it.

Annastasia ambles her sassy audacity walk. The cabin besides are all alert. The employees are all alarmed by her heels click-clack on the floor. They flee their work and peek through the glass. Annastasia feels optimistic enough and heads to the room. A pure raven door awaits her presence. She feels men ogling at her as if they've never seen a girl, but it doesn't bothers her.

She attains the door and knocks before slightly ajaring it and asking for permission.

"May I come in?" She asks, without mentioning sir.

"Yes!" a familiar voice says.

Annastasia walks inside ." Hello! I came for the interview."

The man sitting behind his desk on his chair whirls around with a sharp turn.

Annastasia's heart ceases right inside her chest and is about to run off from her rib cage. She sees the same man whom she saw at the nightclub. There she couldn't comprehend who he could be but she is now sure that this is the guy, the owner of this billion-dollar company, Suga ."

She bows down, " My name is Annastasia, here are my documents." She lets out in confidence. Not peeking anywhere but only at his face.

Suga is as well surprised, but his poker face won't reveal anything. He has something else on his mind.

"Strip!" he lets out while walking to the front of his desk and leaning on the edge of his big table.

Annastasia raises both of her eyebrows in confusion. She thought she couldn't hear him properly.

"Excuse me, but could you please repeat it again."

"I said, Strip!"

"What? What the hell did you say?"

"With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I bet is lower than your IQ level, I don't think you have come here for an interview."

The anger inside Annastasia is at its summit, she doesn't care now whoever he was, "Excuse me! But I guess you don't know who I'm."

Suga smirked and arched a sly brow, "I don't need to know who the hell you are, you need to know who I am."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" She has a grimacing face of annoyance and dugs her long nails in her portfolio which she is now holding close to her chest.

He steps closer to her while buttoning his suit. Rests his hands on her waist, moves it slowly to the hem of her skirt, and pulls down harshly to her hip, "I don't think, but I am the richest billionaire, but for you, the bane of your existence."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.1K 26
"Did you just step on my fucking shoes? Do you know how much these cost?" Taehyung spoke with venom laced in his voice. "Probably more than my rent...
187K 8.1K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
850K 42.9K 31
He is the eldest son of South Korea's richest gangster and she is the only daughter of 깡패 (kkangpae gang) in North Korea. He is smart, Hot, ruthless...
77.1K 3.7K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...