When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 44}~

6.2K 529 202
By its_sanjh

"It was Dey who called and has been saying that Shehnaaz is along with him," he speaks dialing one more number. "You call Vikas and ask him about it." Sounding desperate as the person is not receiving the call. "Why on earth she is not answering my call?" He is feeling restless at the moment.

"Sana is not receiving her cell? What should I do of this girls? She hardly keeps her cell with herself, I am sure she will be fine. Nothing will happen to her." Mahi has been assuring herself that nothing bad is going to happen to Shehnaaz when she feels a pain in her tummy and she shouts. "Ahh! Its paining!" This time she feels a the pain increasing making Jay's mom to hold her through her shoulder.

"I think it is a labor pain," Jay's mom says getting tense seeing her daughter in law condition getting worse, Jay too move towards her carrying her in his arms in a bridal style.

"It is better that you take her to the hospital, her condition is turning worse." Siddharth says getting up in hurry, "I will take a leave."

"But Shehnaaz..." even in that pain the one thought revolving in Mahi's mind is Shehnaaz.

"I will see to it," saying so Siddharth opens the door to help Jay to move out along with Mahi in his arms. Jay's mom locked the door and everyone soon makes their way to their respective cars, Siddharth dialing Shehnaaz number on repeat.

What is wrong with her? Does really Dey took her along with him? How can it be possible, he has asked Vikas to look after her. At that moment Vikas name pops in his mind and he dials his number, on second ring he picks it up.

"Hello! Siddharth where are you?" Vikas asks having slight knowledge that where he can be but want to conform it from him.

"First you tell me where is Shehnaaz?" Siddharth says sounding desperate, "and why on earth is she not receiving my calls?" this time sounding restless.

"Khushi must be in her vanity van why?" Vikas asks sounding confused.

"What you mean by must be? I have specially told you to look after her and you have no idea where she is?" He shakes his head in disbelief, pressing the accelerator of the car to fastening his speed. "Now please do me a favor go and have a look at her for god sake." This time raising his voice, getting Vikas to know that something is definitely wrong.

"I am going!" with that from the other side only some whispering, moving of footsteps and also breathing sounds can be heard. Siddharth eyes are fixed on the road trying to reach there as early as possible.

"What are you doing over here Asim?" is the first thing Siddharth hears, knowing that something is definitely wrong as Vikas is sounding tense. He hardly gets tense unless the situation is worse. There is some mummering which Siddharth is unable to hear, so he shouts. "What the hell is happening? Shehnaaz is there or not?" Siddharth shouts in anger.

//

Asim looks at the cell in Vikas hand from which low voice can be heard. Vikas too stares at the cell that is when he realizes that Siddharth is still on call. He puts it on speaker gesturing Asim to speak up knowing well that Siddharth won't spare him.

"Bro, I have just come to meet Sana as I didn't find her returning from the vanity for half an hour and when I entered in, she is nowhere to be found. I asked her makeup man and she is saying that she went along with some man. Her cell too she left behind, I have just now seen your miss calls in her cell. He knows the man he is none other than..." Asim is interrupted by Siddharth.

"Dey, he came to take her along with her. Bloody shit!" he bangs his hand on steering wheel getting frustrated on himself. "How could I be such a fool, he did all this purposely, creating his own story about the past to win her confident. Everything was planned! Why I leave her there? Bloody!" Cursing himself for not getting his tricks.

"Siddharth relax and you come over here, we will think what can we do." Vikas is trying to calm him down.

"Already enough time is wasted in thinking now it is action time and I am going to go where he called me. I want to end this battle for once and all." With that Siddharth ends the call.

"Siddharth listen to me! Sid!" Vikas shouts but Asim touches his shoulder gesturing him that he has already hanged the call.

"Where is he going and where on the earth had he called him?" Asim says getting tensed, "I am really feeling worried for Sana and bro, I hope they will be fine and he won't again harm her." Asim is sounding concerned regarding both of them.

"I hope the same," Vikas in deep thoughts.

//

Siddharth is driving his car, his eyes fixed on the road in front of him. That fear enveloping in his heart which can been seen in his eyes too. His face still been blank trying its level best to hide his emotions. His heart racing with all its speed, how will she be? The only question revolving in his mind.

Ye Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe
Kyun Hum Tukdon Mein Jiye
Ye Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe
Kyun Hum Tukdon Mein Jiye
Kyu Rooh meri yeh Sahe

His mind moving back to those past memories which he has spent without her, she been in London while he been in Mumbai. He felt that she will forget him but she never did.

##

Siddharth is sitting in his room, his hands once again bleeding as once again he has harmed himself. His eyes fuming in anger, he wants someone to calm him down and the only person who can do it is far miles away from him. At that moment he cells rings, he is in no mood to receive it but on seeing the caller id he receives it. He at the moment needs her, her melodious voice too can-do wonders if not she beside him.

"Hello!" the moment he receives the call and put in near his ear, he hears that wonderful voice. "Siddharthhh... you again harm yourself?" She is sounding angry and he is well aware who informed her about it.

"So, the news already reached to you." His shakes his head in disbelief, sometime he really thinks that Vikas instead of been producer should have been reporter, he really has talent!

"Siddharthhh... why you harm yourself, you had said that you won't harm yourself. For that Rashmi you're harming yourself, for that fake article?" Shehnaaz is sounding tense, "and why you were not receiving my video call? I was getting so tensed regrading you." He knows that she might be pouting by now, that itself brings a smile on his face.

"Because I didn't want to make you know about today incident but I forgot about the reporter who is present in our own set." Siddharth says in a sarcastic way.

"Why you didn't want to inform me? I share every single thing with you but you never open your mouth. Sometime you just need to let go those bottle up feelings out, you don't have to always keep it inside you." Shehnaaz those words really hit him hard, so much well does she understand him. He has always been used to bottling up his feelings, he never got anyone who he felt like sharing to but today he wants to.

He closes his eyes taking a deep breath and opening his mouth, for others it might be easy but for him it is not. Sharing his pain means making someone aware of his weakness, which he never wants to do but he trusts her as she will never use it against him, never!

"It not about Rashmi's fake article and nor it is about Dey been back and simply putting blame on me but it is about that phone call which I am getting from so many years. Its about that person who keeps on making me feel guilty about my mom's death, that makes me remind that she would have been alive if I would have known about her health early. I always curse myself for this." Siddharth chokes at the end making Shehnaaz aware that he is trying hard to hold back his tears.

"Its not your fault baby, how can you be responsible for your mom death? You were not at all aware that she had brain tumor." Her voice soft feeling pain seeing him in so much pain. "Do one thing close your eyes," she says slowly as if handling a small kid, "take deep breath." He is doing as per her saying, "picturize all the beautiful memory in front of your eyes which you had spent with your mom." He does and a huge smile appears on his lips with a peace in his mind, those thoughts which has bee occupied in his brain by that caller is long lost. "Now how are you feeling?" Shehnaaz asks making him to open his eyes and smile brightly.

"Who gave you this trick?" Siddharth asks damn eager that how come she turned out to be so smart.

"Alex told me!" She says been excited to share about the new person she met today. "You know Siddharth, he is one of the staff in the hospital but so friendly, he gave me this trick as whenever I get sad on remembering you, he tells me to apply this trick. And it really works." She ends up giggling as she too has been amazed seeing it working.

Now what will he do of this Alex is thought revolving in his mind when her voice again brings him out of it. "Siddharth whenever you feel low you try this instead of harming you or do one thing call me." She says having a beautiful smile on her lip, he nodes and answers in a "hmm..."

##

"I am feeling low today Shehnaaz but where on the earth are you? I need you beside me." He whispers to himself.

Main Adhoora Jee Raha Hoon
Hardum Ye Keh Raha Hoon
Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai

//

"Where have you brought me? Do you think Siddharth will come so long to find me?" Shehnaaz asks looking at Dey been suspicious, she finds him strange, she is getting negative vibes from him but still she comes along with him as he promised that he will help her to pacify Siddharth and moreover when he took name of Punjab deep down, she felt some connection with it. As it is her native place though she doesn't remember anything.

"He will! Has he had no other option," he smirks devilishly making her sense that something is definitely fishy. "Now come let's move inside!" Dey glances at the surrounding, seeing if anyone has seen there and then take her in. Unaware that a person has seen him hiding near the forest area. She is staring at the mansion though she has come there for the very first time but still that mansion feels so familiar, she is touching the pillar and trying to put pressure on her mind that whether she has come over here?

"Have I come over here?" Shehnaaz asks been confuse as she is still not able to make her mind to think about it.

"You were born in Punjab so obviously you have come over here. Don't you remember about anything? Those sets, those jokes, those ghost story which you used to share with us?" Dey asks and have a hidden smile seeing her utterly confused, she had nothing in her brain and he can shape everything according to him. Siddharth made a big mistake by not sharing past with her now she can be easily manipulated. He is proud of his own thoughts.

"No! but you know please share with me. I want to know about it, please." Shehnaaz speaks in a pleading tone making Dey to node and to act as if he is doing it due to her pleading but in real that is what he had been wanting.

"See this," removes his cell from his pocket and shows it to her. Wandering through his gallery and finally halting in front of the picture having everyone of them. He looks at Shehnaaz who is staring at the picture been totally astonished, how come she is in the picture along with Vikas, Asim, Siddharth, Rashmi, Aarthi, Dey and who unknown people. And why that picture seems to be click in the mansion itself.

"How come you have the picture? And did this picture has been clicked over here?" Shehnaaz asks sounding curious, what is happening and how come she know all of them from before, and if she did then why everyone act like a stranger with her?

"I will tell you the entire story..." with that Dey starts narrating it to her.

//

"Which is the recent flight going to Chandigarh?" Siddharth come running to the reception counter with his passport, thank god that he always carries it along with him. He gasping in between due to his long run and also due to the stress he is holding at the moment.

"Sir are you fine?" The receptionist asks finding him grasping for breath.

"Please tell me about the fight," sounding desperate.

She glances at him once then looks at the computer screen in front of her, going through the flight list. "After an hour," that makes Siddharth to look at her with a wide eyes, he is going to wait for one more hour!

"What an hour?" He asks again to confirm it while she nodes in agreement. He shakes his head in disappointment, he has no other option then to waste one hour!

At that moment he eyes lands on the couple, a girl having her eyes moist while the boy is consoling her. That moment reminds him of the first time he has come to drop her down. That day she has been in no mood to go back to London, as she didn't want to leave him.

##

"Aww... Khushi don't cry, we promise that whenever we get time. We will all reach there." Vikas says having a look at the surrounding to find no media person on the airport. "Come let's get down," he says helping her to get out of the car while extending his hand. She has been angry on Siddharth so she has sat with Vikas on the back seat. Her anger and the way of showing it as always been unique.

Siddharth too move out followed by her but not before glancing at the surrounding, actor life is not always that peaceful. They have no freedom of privacy, their one mistake and next day it becomes headline of newspaper at times fake news are even printed. As like any other career it has drawback but at the at of the day, he loves what he does and what can be more beautiful then that.

Shehnaaz heart is racing as they make their way inside, she again is going to leave him back. Already their shooting has been over in Punjab and they have been back in Mumbai. She has come to see dadi on getting to know about her health while dadu left behind to look after Shehbaaz though she has force him enough to let him go while she will stay behind.

"Now I will have no other excuse to come back nor I can leave dadu and Shehbaaz alone over there. You're sure, you won't come along with me." She asks with a pout turning her face and looking at Siddharth. "You know how much I get scared with the landing and takeoff. How will I manage it alone," showing her puppy face trying to melt him. He gives her a stern look well aware of her dramas.

"I am not coming anywhere; I have work to look after. Don't forget that Piyush of yours have handed me another project which I have to look after." Siddharth says making Shehnaaz to shift her glare from him to Vikas, who is giving Siddharth 'what has been the need to add my name in the conversation?' look while Siddharth is giving him, 'you gave her the idea to take flight from Mumbai now handle it' look. On seeing it Vikas glares him and then glancing at Shehnaaz who is already giving Vikas 'I am going to kill you' look. He showcases her the entire set of his teeth, trying hard to calm the angry lioness.

"Vikas! Why you did it? Can't you let him be free for a while?" She is glaring him.

"Shehnaaz you're the one who want him to be the biggest actor of television industry, right? It is your dream to see him as number one for many years to come. Now you're only complaining about it? If he won't work hard how will be maintain his position, you're well aware about the competition." Vikas been the smart champ, uses the perfect justification which can calm her perfectly down. Siddharth gives an impressing look to Vikas, making him to raise his imaginary collar. Shehnaaz after listening to all this nodes in agreement.

"Should say you sometime does really act smart." Siddharth whispers to him, while he is confused whether he has praise him or is pull his legs as usual but before he can put pressure on his brain, Shehnaaz speaks up.

"You're correct, I won't force him to come along with me." She says glancing at Siddharth and moving towards him now standing in front of him. "I will miss you," that cute innocent pout that always manages to take his heart every time she does that. She wraps her hand around his check resting her head in his chest, listening to his heart beat. How much she is going to miss him, beside her.

Siddharth is no longer able to act strong he too wraps his hand around her waist knowing well that maybe for months he might not able to touch her. So much does his heart wants to go along with her but he can't act as a teenager kid, he is mature enough and he knows that he has many thing to look after here been in India.

"You know that I have a feeling for you and I can't see you with anyone not with that Rashmi," she is mummering hiding her face in his chest. Siddharth is just listening to her all complains like always. "You won't joke around with your new co-actor as I have seen her and she looks very much cute." He is well aware that she might be pouting by now, how is she so innocent and so pure. "I am very possessive regrading you and I don't want anyone to wander around you." She raises her head and look into his eyes, "pyaar karti hu mai tujhe. Tu sirf mera hai samjh mein aaya? fadh ke rakh dungi mai sabko jo meko tere se dur karegi." (I love you. You are only mine, do you understand? I will kill the hell out of everyone who will separate me from you.) [I have modified their conversation; hope I did the justice]

That possessiveness radiating from her eyes, that love radiating from her eyes staring at his eyes.

This is not the first time she has said it loud; she has confessed it often enough that she loves him and in return always wanted to listen it back but never got it. Eventually she learnt to see those words hidden behind his silence.

"I love you so much." That been said she hugs him again not wanting him to say anything as she knows that even if he feels he won't ever open his mouth and tell it loud. His actions speak volumes, his eyes speak enough, his hand wrap around her waist speak enough, that tight grip says it all. His that smile on seeing her smiling describe the entire thing. She doesn't want words to describe it as without words this feeling is so beautiful.

His heart and brain are fighting how should he act, he opens his mouth to reply something but again close it. Did he really feel the same? He knows that there is something but is it love? "I love you Siddharthhh... but that doesn't mean that you should feel the same. And you know who told me this..." she is going to speak but Siddharth stops her.

"I don't want to," getting annoyed and tightening his grip on her. He is well aware who has said it, that Alex of her. More then she going to London the thing troubling is that Alex is too present over there. How come she always manage to make friends wherever she goes? He makes faces, so much does he hate anyone near to her. He too is possessive but will never except it.

Shehnaaz break the hug and look at him. Pulling him towards him and giving a kiss on his cheeks, "I won't talk much with Alex." He looks at her amaze, while she smiles a beautiful one looking at him.

How on the earth she understands him so well? Is the question for which he is never going to get an answer for.

##

The couple he has been looking to comes and stands in front of him. The girl moves the hand in front of him bringing him back from his thoughts as she finds him staring at them.

"Are you fine sir?" She asks been concern for him, those innocent plus concern filled eyes make him remember about her. He nodes no words coming out from his mouth.

"Come your flight might leave," that boy along with her glares at Siddharth and takes her along with him. Siddharth can find himself in him, the same anger and jealousy that develop in his heart on seeing Shehnaaz caring for someone deeply other than him. He smiles at his own thought.

"I am missing you too and I am too possessive for you that to very much." Siddharth is confessing his feeling for the very first time to himself, "please come back to me." Sounding helpless.

Ye Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe
Kyun Hum Tukdon Mein Jiye
Kyu Rooh Meri Ye Sahe
Main Adhoora Jee Raha Hoon
Hardum Ye Keh Raha Hoon
Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai

At that moment there is a call in his cell, he decides to ignore it but on seeing Vikas name display on it he receives it. He is really piss at him at the moment but also is well aware that he can't ignore his call as it can important.

"Thank god! You receive my call or I thought that you won't. I am really sorry for my carelessness Sid, I really thought that he won't think of coming over here. I really underestimated him, please forgive me." Vikas says further more irritating him, he is in no mood to listen to his apologies.

"You called me to tell this then I am hanging the call," saying so he is going to hang when he hears Asim voice calling him out.

"No! Bro listen to me once; we got a news that Dey went to Punjab as dadu has seen him getting into that haunted mansion. He was not able to see Sana face properly but he is sure that it has to be Sana. Dey took her to the old mansion and I am damn sure something dangerous is going in his mind." Asim says sounding tense and Siddharth can't agree more with him. The same thought has been wandering in his mind from the time he got Dey's call.

"I know that he is in Punjab and he asked me to come over there, the thing is if he wanted to harm her, he would have harm him over here only why Punjab?" Siddharth says calming himself a little and letting his brain to work.

"What if he wants to bring her memory back? She has spent her entire childhood creating memory at each place over there everything will seems so familiar to her. The reason that he took her there. He too might be aware that putting pressure on her brain will eventually affect her health and that what he wants. He called Siddharth because he wants to see that helplessness in his face on not able to help her. He wants to see him defeated in front of him, as he knows Siddharth hate it the most." Vikas says making Siddharth to think deeply, Asim shakes his head in disbelief.

"Vikas you're forgetting that he is Siddharth Dey not Shukla to be so much smart. He doesn't believe in thinking but acting, I don't think that something like this can come in his mind." Asim says stating the fact, he is known for taking impulsive action if he has been smart enough then he will never try done that bathtub thing knowing well enough that everyone has been present and he can get caught.

"It is not Dey's idea but the person who is helping him out. I am sure that the person is someone from our set." Siddharth says still been in deep thoughts trying to find who the person can be.

"Where are you at the moment?" Asim asks and Siddharth gives him the answer, "we are too coming along with you."

"No need I can manage it, I suggest that one of you call Jay and ask if everything is fine. Mahi is taken to hospital, help him instead of coming along with me. And also keep a look at everyone on our set." Siddharth suggests, as he is concerned for Mahi too as Jay might require help as he is alone over there.

***

How is the part?

I hope you enjoyed the part, next part I have no idea when u will get as I complete writing it down.

Thanks for reading, votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 513 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
18K 1.5K 23
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
68.7K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
20K 1.7K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...